Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Any coca cola drinkers out there?

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

Another reason to boycott them as well as the fact that they've sent in death squads to murder union leaders in their bottling plants in Colombia.  Please check the small print on all canned drinks even bottled water.  Coca cola owns some bottled water companies too.  Other soft drinks are also made by Coca Cola so you'd have to check the label.  The smoothie company 'Innocent' is also owned by Coca cola I think.  Spread the word.  If you really want to drink cola there are organic alternatives like Whole Earth Cola or Karma Kola or even Mecca Cola (non organic) whereby 10% profits go to Palestine.

13 minutes ago, zainabamy said:

I really need to stop drinking it. I try to drink water every day but just get bored of it. 

You try to drink water? How can you not want to drink water? I used to drink 6-8L of water everyday when I used to go to the gym.

Edited by laithAlIRAQI
  • Advanced Member
54 minutes ago, laithAlIRAQI said:

You try to drink water? How can you not want to drink water? I used to drink 6-8L of water everyday when I used to go to the gym.

When I work out or its hot then I have no problem drinking it but over than that I don't really like the taste haha. 

• Advanced Member

Add some magnesium chloride flakes to your water.  It makes it taste quite delicious, slightly sweet (not like sugary sweet, but it takes the edge off), about a gram to a litre.  Magnesium's essential for over 350 different biochemical reactions in your cells and most of us don't get enough magnesium anyway. You might find you're able to drink more water that way. 

You could also add apple cider vinegar and raw honey in water.  Some people don't like this, but I find it quite delicious.  You must be careful though with the ACV and not to take too much, otherwise it can be harmful.  10ml is fine twice a day, but you mustn't take ACV if you have kidney problems.

• Advanced Member

John Al-Ameli - Because there's a war going on, we must turn a blind eye to other forms of oppression.  I don't see any logic there if that is what you mean.  It is fact that Coca Cola has had union leaders shot dead in cold blood for speaking out against poor work conditions.  Yes, there's a war going on but that's no reason to not boycott unethical companies.  In the greater scheme of things do you think that all these things are unconnected?  Would you spend your blood and sweat to line the pockets of oppressors?

As for the logo itself, it's as clear as day when pointed out.  I don't see any theory here, it's there in front of my eyes to see.

So basically you are saying Coca Cola company named the company Coca Cola to be La Muhammad La Makka? Because it has nothing to do with the logo, if you get the word Coca Cola and put it infant of a mirror it will seem so, nothing to do with the logo.

Second, if you want it to seem that way, then it Says "L Muhammad L Makka" where is the Alef in LA? More over where is the D in Muhammad?

There are companies who are known to be against Islam or that support israel..but to bury yourself with conspiracy theories..please save it..waste of time..its called "theory" for a reason..no dear, go for facts..

Edited by John Al-Ameli
  • Veteran Member

:salam:

There was a version of the logo with a bottle popping in diagonal, I'm pretty sure most of you remember it.

Some guy on the radio called to say about a satanic picture behind it. All you had to do was to fold the logo in two and you had Satan's face depicted right in front of you.

I swear to Allah, right after that guy spoke, I picked a bottle and tried it, I saw it in my own eyes

• Advanced Member

Never drinking that ever again after seeing this video. The Illuminati/Freemasons/Zionists want to destroy all the worlds Abrahamic religions as was said with New age religious movements and Atheism with the end goal and a Pagan utopia worshiping the members of the Rothschild family as gods.

• Advanced Member
6 hours ago, Chaotic Muslem said:

what's hard water area?

A hard water area is a place where the water has a high mineral content with contains things like deposits of chalk, limestone and various other things. So that's why the water doesn't taste good.

1 hour ago, laithAlIRAQI said:

That's sad, if I was in your position, I'd move somewhere else and never look back lol

Maybe I should go to Wales, apparently its good there.

Edited by zainabamy
typo