Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Jaffery15

Are Khomeini and Khamenei your imams?

Rate this topic

. They think their the imam when the Imam isn't present called themselves masoom .Its all innovations . They believe they have the right . None of the imams approved it or wilayateh faqih anyone believe in it is against God. Anyone disagree with Allahyari is against Imams.

Edited by Haji 2003

what ?!?!?! lol they r not innocent ! ahaha ofc they r not! Imam means whom we can follow ! Imam isnt used just for innocent person !!! in this case,it means leader! and we believe them as our leaders! nothing more 

Khomeini and Khamenei are my Imams like the congregational prayer leader of my masjid is my Imam.

Khomeini and Khamenei are not my Imams like Imam as-Sadiq is my Imam.

Salam Alaykum

We say when Infallible Imam is not present we ought to have leaders controlling the community; and who could do it better that the one who is pious and well aware of Shari'a. Who else can do it better? We have a religious society; therefore we need to have leaders who is aware of Shari'a so he can apply its regulation out in the real world.

Then leaders like Ayt. Khomeini and Khamenei are the leaders of the community and because of that -as being leaders and in the front position of the community- they may be called Imams (the Arabic meaning of "imam" is the one who is in the front position like Imam Al-jama'at). But if you don't prefer you may say "leader". 

They don't mean by "Imam" the one who is infallible (masoom), We have only twelve infallible Imams and no one is going achieve that position. and how they can mean it when Ayt. Khomeini and Khamenei -regarding a particular decision- they decided inappropriately and were mistaken.

Brother, I feel sure that our common enemy is so eager to infiltrate into Shiites and influence over us. They want to break our example community by this minor problems (that would be easily solved when the meaning of a word became clear). 

On 28.02.2016 at 4:37 PM, Sumayyeh said:

Traitor be Lost!!

not to mention...spammer as well...

image.jpg

Traitor? Lol is this Basij forum may i ask?

People are free to share their opinions. You don't have the right to treat them like that.

Especially if you claim to be a shia.

Edited by celestial

7 hours ago, celestial said:

Traitor? Lol is this Basij forum may i ask?

People are free to share their opinions. You don't have the right to treat them like that.

Especially if you claim to be a shia.

It's okay, you don't have to be worried about them. Really.

They have plenty of freedoms to express their views and opinions. They speak endlessly from their holy satellite TVs that God KNOWS where the $$$$$ is coming from  to support them and their channels. 

Surely a voice on a forum would't hurt them.

As a Shia, it's my duty to call out our enemies without fear.

It's about time we wake up from our delusions.

Recognize the Yazids of your time.

Yazid prayed too. He was a "Muslim" too. He was supposedly Khalifatul Muslimeen.

I'm saying it as it is.....they're traitors. 

People who wear the garb of religion, but are doing the greatest damage need to be shunned.

I don't watch Allahyari's garbage. But when I was following the Hajj tragedy that took place recently, I saw a clip of him that made me want to vomit. 

I refuse to keep quiet when the likes of Allahyari and his "followers" disregard the people that were killed in Saudi Aradia in the Hajj stampede, and refuse to recognize Saudi Arabia as the culprit. 

Oh Mr. Allahyari, what would you like to offer as your wonderful insight to the hajj stampede situation:

Actual transcript of Allahyari: "Iran is taking advantage of this situation, and you people are just sitting there like donkeys watching this play out." (source: see video below)

Oh thank you for that wonderful explanation Mr. Allahyari!

And what about Sheikh Nimr's execution? Saudi was not responsible? Why have you been quiet regarding his execution?

Oh, and Mr. Allahyari and Co.---please do excuse me for asking....but ummm...

why do you talk of nothing but hate, hate, and more hate? Either you label people as an "omari" or a "dajjali"..........

Who are you even? Who's paying you to spread this fitnah?

I mean these clowns are so apparently anti-Shia, it's not even something that merits attention.

Ya Allah please hasten the Faraj.

Ameen.

Edited by Sumayyeh

On 2/28/2016 at 0:07 PM, Jaffery15 said:

. They think their the imam when the Imam isn't present called themselves masoom .Its all innovations . They believe they have the right . None of the imams approved it or wilayateh faqih anyone believe in it is against God. Anyone disagree with Allahyari is against Imams.

The way you asked a question and then answered it before anyone saying anything and then called everyone who disagrees with it as "against Imams" shows that you are not open to any opinions other than the one you heard from the lucky guy who talked to you first. 

But I will make this short, so that the onlookers who come here with an open mind could have an alternate point of view. Although I very much appreciate what @mostafaa has written.

----------------------------

Imammate has a broader meaning than the one common around us. In this sense, some of the prophets are Imams as well. Like Prophet Ibrahim who became an Imam after completing some levels of spirituality. These prophets rose to a higher level where they became the leader of the whole humanity in their spiritual journey towards God. Our Prophet and Imams were in the same level, maybe higher. 

Still, Imam in the Shia terminology has an even broader meaning. In this sense it means the leadership of the Islamic community, or the "Ummah." As long as there is an Ummah, there must be an Imam. During the time of Imams' presence, they were the leaders, and would handle every social, political, cultural, and religious matters in the Islamic community (for those who accepted Imams, of course, not Sunnis).

Then after the occultation of the twelfth Imam, this control was transferred to the Shia scholars per the order of Imam Mahdi himself. In the famous letter he wrote: "In the upcoming incidents refer to the narrators of our Hadiths" (excuse my translation!), meaning after this the responsible for Muslims' leadership are those who spend their life working on the words of Imams, since it includes all the rules needed to lead an "Ummah." 

Following the same order, this has been a common exercise in most parts of the history for Shia scholars to have a main Mujtahid (a professional narrator of Imams' Hadiths) who would have the final word in different situations. This became a lot more serious when the power in a country was transferred to a Shia scholar. Imam is the name given to these scholars.

So it is not wrong to call Khamenei and Khomeini "Imams." But, no, they are not one of the twelve Imams. 

---------------------------------------------

P.S. This was supposed to be short!

P.S. #2 This is not short.

P.S.#3 I guess you have already picked up on that. Come on, this was funny. Smile! :-)

I literally saw & heard people regarding khomeini and khamanei as their imams, there was some guy when we were talking about iran & shiism, said that khomeini was infallible.

I didn't even know where to start confronting them. I was just shocked.

Maybe that's because those sheikhs whom the pro-Iran folks label as "British Imams" oppose khamanei and khomeini so much. I can understand that.

Edited by celestial

26 minutes ago, celestial said:

I literally saw & heard people regarding khomeini and khamanei as their imams, there was some guy when we were talking about iran & shiism, said that khomeini was infallible.

I didn't even know where to start confronting them. I was just shocked.

Maybe that's because those sheikhs whom the pro-Iran folks label as "British Imams" oppose khamanei and khomeini so much. I can understand that.

Some people may say things that are not true. However, it's not a coincidence that those "sheikhs" oppose Imam Khamenei and Imam Khomeini. Maybe it would be a good idea to look into why...

For at the end of the day, we should be pro-Shia and pro-Muslim.

to OP:

there is a huge difference between what sayed khomeini actually planned, in terms of what the Wilayat Faqih is, and what idiot fanboys online and in the west believe.

there are well meaning but misguided numptys who believe that sayed khamenei is literally the leader of all the muslims on planet earth - shia and non shia - and master of their affairs. whether the worlds 1.6 Billion muslims accept him or not.

this is not what sayed khomeini wrote about in his book. if you read his book, he lays out the argument for WF as a ruler of a country that accepts him. currently the only country in the world where WF has ultimate authority is the islamic republic of iran.

as a political model, its actually pretty neat. certainly it has plenty of benefits over other political frameworks.

this disgusting belief of calling sayed khamanei a shia pope, is entirely in the imaginations of the ignorant, passionate and dimwitted.

people who say "herp derp hes my imam in the sense that he leads prayers" really? how many people on this planet call sayed khamenei imam because they read namaz behind him? certainly hardly anyone on shiachat. maybe a handful of shiachatters at BEST.

related to that - who reads namaz behind sayed khomeini who has been dead for 30 years, that they still call him "imam"?

the truth is, shias who call sayeds khamenei and khomeini "imam", while they do not read namaz behind sayed khamenei, who also believe that he is leader of all the worlds muslims, are a cancer of our nation, and are too stupid to realise that they are little different to agha khanis, ismailis and zaydis, who have added imams they have no right to add.

May Allah protect us all

Edited by DigitalUmmah

5 hours ago, DigitalUmmah said:

people who say "herp derp hes my imam in the sense that he leads prayers" really? how many people on this planet call sayed khamenei imam because they read namaz behind him? certainly hardly anyone on shiachat. maybe a handful of shiachatters at BEST.

Imam means "leader", not just "prayer leader"

just thought of you know...adding that fact....

9 hours ago, Sumayyeh said:

Imam means "leader", not just "prayer leader"

just thought of you know...adding that fact....

I am aware of what Imam means. Read the bit i wrote (and you quoted for christs sake) I chose my words carefully