Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Abu Nur

ISIS: Sunni, Shia War

Rate this topic

Typical shia using Paid sunnis for the propaganda. Here is what Iraqi Sunnis think of the rafida

Shia telling the truth 

As for Hasd trying to be portrayed as heroes. Then these heroes are terrorist and are killing sunnis and are guilty of war crimes.

Al Hasd al Shabi war crimes

http://www.aljazeera.com/humanrights/2014/10/iraq-shia-fighters-guilty-war-crimes-2014101311251478369.html

http://www.al-monitor.com/pulse/en/contents/articles/originals/2014/12/iraq-popular-mobilization-shiite-achievements-violations.html

As for the Iraqi army. The Iraqi army was a joke due to Shia corruption. This is why 30 000 from this joke army ran from 700 isis soldiers 

Some of the 30,000 Iraqi soldiers who retreated as a much smaller force of Sunni militants overran Iraq’s second largest city of Mosul last week told VICE News that they fled after being "abandoned" by their commanders.

https://news.vice.com/article/iraqi-soldiers-fleeing-isis-claim-they-were-abandoned-by-senior-officers

On 2/28/2016 at 2:58 AM, Dhulfikar said:

Ahlulbayt TV present a documentary looking at the situation in Iraq leading up to the take over of ISIS terrorists in Mosul and if the war in Iraq is really a Sunni, Shia war.

In all of Islamic history there has never been an all out war between Shia and Sunni (aside from the Martyrdom of Hussein, even then Sunni and Shia were not official sects at the time) and people advocating so are doing so for politcal gains or to promote propaganda against Muslims.

The only time there was even a conflict between Sunni and Shia dynasties was during the Ottoman-Safavid wars and even then those were two empires finding each other for land and territorial gains it didn't really involve any religious conflicts. So in summary no one should view this as a war between Catholics and Protestants there has never been any precedented violence between Shia and Sunni up until this day. Also the people who are killing Shias are not Sunnis but Wahabis.

Edited by Enlightened Follower

Typical shia using Paid sunnis for the propaganda. Here is what Iraqi Sunnis think of the rafida

Labeling a Sunni Scholar to represents the Sunni of Iraq is poor statement.

No doubt that some of Shias have killed Sunnis because of event x and no doubt Sunnis have killed shias because of event y. And no doubt there are two sides of Sunnis in Iraq, those who hate Shias and those who do not hate Shias. It is truth that the Maliki government is horrible and have caused harm to Sunni people, but not only for Sunnis but Shias too. 

As for Hasd trying to be portrayed as heroes. Then these heroes are terrorist and are killing sunnis and are guilty of war crimes.

Okey? Who cares about heroism? And your statement is again poor. Labeling a whole group (as I understand in your statement) as terrorist because some of them did an injustice act. Hasd do not have any sectarian war intentions nor their intention is to kill Sunnis (like Daish who shout slogans to kill rafidis), the only thing they want is to take daish out of their lands.

The Iraqi army was a joke due to Shia corruption. This is why 30 000 from this joke army ran from 700 isis soldiers 

I'm not interesting on what is joke or who is running from who. For me there is no joke in war. 

In all of Islamic history there has never been an all out war between Shia and Sunni (aside from the Martyrdom of Hussein, even then Sunni and Shia were not official sects at the time) and people advocating so are doing so for politcal gains or to promote propaganda against Muslims.

I agree. Also the Iraqis are well know for their unity between Shias and Sunnis. We have many families whose parents are Sunni and Shia. Even in time of Saddam and before of it, we lived loving each other. They are our blood and Brothers.

Edited by Dhulfikar

Labeling a Sunni Scholar to represents the Sunni of Iraq is poor statement.

I am doing exactly what the maker of your documentary doing. I agree there scholar represents the views of sunnis or shia. I am simply mirroring what your documentary is trying to do

No doubt that some of Shias have killed Sunnis because of event x and no doubt Sunnis have killed shias because of event y. And no doubt there are two sides of Sunnis in Iraq, those who hate Shias and those who do not hate Shias. It is truth that the Maliki government is horrible and have caused harm to Sunni people, but not only for Sunnis but Shias too. 

Likewise there are shia in iraq that hate sunnis and then there are those who dont. Saying Maliki caused harm to sunni and shia is undermining what the sunnis went through. Unless you want to also say Saddam was bad and caused harm to sunni, shia and kurds(personally i dont think this).

Okey? Who cares about heroism? And your statement is again poor. Labeling a whole group (as I understand in your statement) as terrorist because some of them did an injustice act. 

Then i guess we should stop labeling ISIS as terrorists. 

Hasd do not have any sectarian war intentions nor their intention is to kill Sunnis (like Daish who shout slogans to kill rafidis)

I take it that you did not watch or read anything i posted. 

I'm not interesting on what is joke or who is running from who. For me there is no joke in war. 

The Iraqi army is a joke ;)

I am doing exactly what the maker of your documentary doing. I agree there scholar represents the views of sunnis or shia. I am simply mirroring what your documentary is trying to do

You said: " Here is what Iraqi Sunnis think of the rafida ". Yes this is only "one" group of Sunnis viewpoint in Iraq.

Likewise there are shia in iraq that hate sunnis and then there are those who dont. Saying Maliki caused harm to sunni and shia is undermining what the sunnis went through. Unless you want to also say Saddam was bad and caused harm to sunni, shia and kurds(personally i dont think this).

"Undermining", hah. Don't exaggerate things, both of them experienced hell with that government and current government.

Unless you want to also say Saddam was bad and caused harm to sunni, shia and kurds(personally i dont think this).

I don't actually care of your personal viewpoints, what I care is the facts. And the facts are not favorite for Saddam side.

Then i guess we should stop labeling ISIS as terrorists. 

Lol. Guess whatever you want.

I take it that you did not watch or read anything i posted. 

Only watched the first video. And read some of the articles.

On 3/1/2016 at 4:16 PM, Umayyad said:

Ridiculous . If this guy really cares about Sunnis he should participate and fight against Isis and shut up.  Thousand of Shia militants have killed to just save Sunni Iraqis  from Isis hands and Sectariam people like you only give antettion for   individual cases  that are made by couple  criminal militants.  The so called "Sunnis" are Iraqis not Sunnistanist.. Isis booby trapped 80% Jurf Al Sakhar  and Jurf Al Sakhar Babil Government decided to lock the whole of Jurf Al Sakhar down to the area's displaced people for 8 months, so as to remove the numerous IED and clear the houses of bombs that had been placed by Is.  This guys blame Shias for removing the Sunni population from the area?? Do u want that The sunni blow up in houses??

6 hours ago, Stardelter said:

Ridiculous . If this guy really cares about Sunnis he should participate and fight against Isis and shut up.  Thousand of Shia militants have killed to just save Sunni Iraqis  from Isis hands and Sectariam people like you only give antettion for   individual cases  that are made by couple  criminal militants.  The so called "Sunnis" are Iraqis not Sunnistanist.. Isis booby trapped 80% Jurf Al Sakhar  and Jurf Al Sakhar Babil Government decided to lock the whole of Jurf Al Sakhar down to the area's displaced people for 8 months, so as to remove the numerous IED and clear the houses of bombs that had been placed by Is.  This guys blame Shias for removing the Sunni population from the area?? Do u want that The sunni blow up in houses??

Seems you are super emotional bro. I guess the truth hurt you you. The Shia seperated men from the women when they recapture territory. Nobody knows what happend to the men. It had nothing to do with bombs. Why would anyone fight against isis just to be killed by Irani Rafidi Militias? So i can understand why this great mufti is saying what he is saying ;)

7 minutes ago, Umayyad said:

Seems you are super emotional bro. I guess the truth hurt you you. The Shia seperated men from the women when they recapture territory. Nobody knows what happend to the men. It had nothing to do with bombs. Why would anyone fight against isis just to be killed by Irani Rafidi Militias? So i can understand why this great mufti is saying what he is saying ;)

I smell an ISIS supporter, and by the way calling Shia rafida doesn't  make for a logical argument  it's an ad hominem attack which constitutes a logical fallacy:

ad ho·mi·nem
ˌad ˈhämənəm/
adverb & adjective
  1. 1.
    (of an argument or reaction) directed against a person rather than the position they are maintaining.
    "vicious ad hominem attacks"

1 hour ago, Umayyad said:

Do u know why Im emotional? Because the Shia are the people that are massacred everyday in Iraq. Just two days ago Isis killed 200 Iraqi civilian by car bombs. Isis have killed 19.000 people in Iraq. Where is the source about  Men and Women separated? All we know is that the Babil  governor decided to lock the whole of Jurf Al Sakhar down 8 months because Isis planted 3000 bombs..The Iraqi government does not allow Iranian backed militias to liberate Sunni areas because of sectarian tension. They are only defending  the Shia areas right now from Isis...If your claim were true about the Iranian army we would have  massacred Sunni ages ago but you are making some small incidence like its end of the world..   Also what about Peshmarge? They also looted sunni arabs villages and they were sunnis.

Edited by Stardelter

2 hours ago, Enlightened Follower said:

I smell an ISIS supporter, and by the way calling Shia rafida doesn't  make for a logical argument  it's an ad hominem attack which constitutes a logical fallacy:

ad ho·mi·nem
ˌad ˈhämənəm/
adverb & adjective
  1. 1.
    (of an argument or reaction) directed against a person rather than the position they are maintaining.
    "vicious ad hominem attacks"

No my dear. By commenting on a usage of a word that is a synonym instead the argument given is a red herring logical fallacy. Second commenting on the fact that the Shia rafidi millitia are just as bad if not worse than isis is not being an isis supporter. You should learn to draw proper conclusions before talking about logic ;) 

1 hour ago, Stardelter said:

Do u know why Im emotional? Because the Shia are the people that are massacred everyday in Iraq. Just two days ago Isis killed 200 Iraqi civilian by car bombs. Isis have killed 19.000 people in Iraq. Where is the source about  Men and Women separated? All we know is that the Babil  governor decided to lock the whole of Jurf Al Sakhar down 8 months because Isis planted 3000 bombs..The Iraqi government does not allow Iranian backed militias to liberate Sunni areas because of sectarian tension. They are only defending  the Shia areas right now from Isis...If your claim were true about the Iranian army we would have  massacred Sunni ages ago but you are making some small incidence like its end of the world..   Also what about Peshmarge? They also looted sunni arabs villages and they were sunnis.

I was quoting what the Mufti said in the video as you were attacking him and misrepresented what he said.  And we know the Hasd is committing war crimes

http://www.aljazeera.com/humanrights/2014/10/iraq-shia-fighters-guilty-war-crimes-2014101311251478369.html

http://www.al-monitor.com/pulse/en/contents/articles/originals/2014/12/iraq-popular-mobilization-shiite-achievements-violations.html

As for the iraqi government not allowing the Irani backed millitias to liberate sunni areas then i have to say your information is wrong as the Irani backed millitias to part in the second battle of Tikrit when Tikrit was captured. As for Peshmerga they are not relevant to the topic of this thread. Second Isis are killing Shia dont forget the Shia deathsquads that were killing sunnis, ISIS are taking revenge.

1 hour ago, Umayyad said:

I was quoting what the Mufti said in the video as you were attacking him and misrepresented what he said.  And we know the Hasd is committing war crimes

As for the iraqi government not allowing the Irani backed millitias to liberate sunni areas then i have to say your information is wrong as the Irani backed millitias to part in the second battle of Tikrit when Tikrit was captured. As for Peshmerga they are not relevant to the topic of this thread. Second Isis are killing Shia dont forget the Shia deathsquads that were killing sunnis, ISIS are taking revenge.

ISIS are taking revenge?? Are you serious man? Do u really think that Sunni are enjyoing living under Isis? The mosul population and Fallujah are starwing there to death because of Isis.

How many times I need repeat my self? We all know that some of these militants did wrong thing but you cannot judge the whole group of some few criminal acts..Their mission is not kill random sunni civilians. Their mission was to fight Isis and they punishment some sunnis  because they joined with Isis.... The amnesty accused Peshmerga for destroying Sunni arabs houses but in reality the Peshmerga destroyed them because'  Isis had planted booby traps all over the  houses..

Tikrit was liberated with Iraqi army and Shaabi.. Shaabi is not Iranian backed militants...

Peshmerga is not revelant?? Why not? They also violated human rights and they were sunni muslims. Does this mean that all Peshmarge forces is targeting Sunni arabs?? Also Usa violated human rights in Iraq war.. Haditha massacare and abu gharib torture and much more.... Does this mean that Usa army are targeting Sunnis civilians??? 

The so called shia death squade are caused by Sunni terrorist that  had target civilians past these 12 years... All of shia attack are revenge attack has nothing to do with Sunni  ideology... All of Isis attack are because they think Christian, Shias and yezidis are kafirs... We would have been massacared 20% of Sunni population ages ago if we had same idealogy as Isis..

Edited by Stardelter
put more infromation

2 hours ago, Umayyad said:

No my dear. By commenting on a usage of a word that is a synonym instead the argument given is a red herring logical fallacy. Second commenting on the fact that the Shia rafidi millitia are just as bad if not worse than isis is not being an isis supporter. You should learn to draw proper conclusions before talking about logic ;) 

That was not a red herring in accusing me of a red herring you yourself committed a red herring my comment was in response/addressing your argument you never addressed my argument that you used an ad hominem, so therefore, my argument was never a red herring it was directly addressing your point I didn't mention something irrelevant to the topic or bring up a completely unrelated point. I was exposing your use of unsound logic also you have never provided any evidence that Shia are "rafida."