Jump to content
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Abu Nur

ISIS: Sunni, Shia War

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

Typical shia using Paid sunnis for the propaganda. Here is what Iraqi Sunnis think of the rafida

 

 

Shia telling the truth 

 

As for Hasd trying to be portrayed as heroes. Then these heroes are terrorist and are killing sunnis and are guilty of war crimes.

Al Hasd al Shabi war crimes

http://www.aljazeera.com/humanrights/2014/10/iraq-shia-fighters-guilty-war-crimes-2014101311251478369.html

http://www.al-monitor.com/pulse/en/contents/articles/originals/2014/12/iraq-popular-mobilization-shiite-achievements-violations.html

As for the Iraqi army. The Iraqi army was a joke due to Shia corruption. This is why 30 000 from this joke army ran from 700 isis soldiers 

Quote

Some of the 30,000 Iraqi soldiers who retreated as a much smaller force of Sunni militants overran Iraq’s second largest city of Mosul last week told VICE News that they fled after being "abandoned" by their commanders.

https://news.vice.com/article/iraqi-soldiers-fleeing-isis-claim-they-were-abandoned-by-senior-officers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/28/2016 at 2:58 AM, Dhulfikar said:


Ahlulbayt TV present a documentary looking at the situation in Iraq leading up to the take over of ISIS terrorists in Mosul and if the war in Iraq is really a Sunni, Shia war.

In all of Islamic history there has never been an all out war between Shia and Sunni (aside from the Martyrdom of Hussein, even then Sunni and Shia were not official sects at the time) and people advocating so are doing so for politcal gains or to promote propaganda against Muslims.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The only time there was even a conflict between Sunni and Shia dynasties was during the Ottoman-Safavid wars and even then those were two empires finding each other for land and territorial gains it didn't really involve any religious conflicts. So in summary no one should view this as a war between Catholics and Protestants there has never been any precedented violence between Shia and Sunni up until this day. Also the people who are killing Shias are not Sunnis but Wahabis.

Edited by Enlightened Follower

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

Typical shia using Paid sunnis for the propaganda. Here is what Iraqi Sunnis think of the rafida

Labeling a Sunni Scholar to represents the Sunni of Iraq is poor statement.

No doubt that some of Shias have killed Sunnis because of event x and no doubt Sunnis have killed shias because of event y. And no doubt there are two sides of Sunnis in Iraq, those who hate Shias and those who do not hate Shias. It is truth that the Maliki government is horrible and have caused harm to Sunni people, but not only for Sunnis but Shias too. 

Quote

As for Hasd trying to be portrayed as heroes. Then these heroes are terrorist and are killing sunnis and are guilty of war crimes.

Okey? Who cares about heroism? And your statement is again poor. Labeling a whole group (as I understand in your statement) as terrorist because some of them did an injustice act. Hasd do not have any sectarian war intentions nor their intention is to kill Sunnis (like Daish who shout slogans to kill rafidis), the only thing they want is to take daish out of their lands.
 

Quote

The Iraqi army was a joke due to Shia corruption. This is why 30 000 from this joke army ran from 700 isis soldiers 

I'm not interesting on what is joke or who is running from who. For me there is no joke in war. 
 

Quote

In all of Islamic history there has never been an all out war between Shia and Sunni (aside from the Martyrdom of Hussein, even then Sunni and Shia were not official sects at the time) and people advocating so are doing so for politcal gains or to promote propaganda against Muslims.

I agree. Also the Iraqis are well know for their unity between Shias and Sunnis. We have many families whose parents are Sunni and Shia. Even in time of Saddam and before of it, we lived loving each other. They are our blood and Brothers.

Edited by Dhulfikar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

Labeling a Sunni Scholar to represents the Sunni of Iraq is poor statement.
 

I am doing exactly what the maker of your documentary doing. I agree there scholar represents the views of sunnis or shia. I am simply mirroring what your documentary is trying to do

Quote

No doubt that some of Shias have killed Sunnis because of event x and no doubt Sunnis have killed shias because of event y. And no doubt there are two sides of Sunnis in Iraq, those who hate Shias and those who do not hate Shias. It is truth that the Maliki government is horrible and have caused harm to Sunni people, but not only for Sunnis but Shias too. 

Likewise there are shia in iraq that hate sunnis and then there are those who dont. Saying Maliki caused harm to sunni and shia is undermining what the sunnis went through. Unless you want to also say Saddam was bad and caused harm to sunni, shia and kurds(personally i dont think this).

Quote

Okey? Who cares about heroism? And your statement is again poor. Labeling a whole group (as I understand in your statement) as terrorist because some of them did an injustice act. 

Then i guess we should stop labeling ISIS as terrorists. 

Quote

Hasd do not have any sectarian war intentions nor their intention is to kill Sunnis (like Daish who shout slogans to kill rafidis)

I take it that you did not watch or read anything i posted. 

Quote

I'm not interesting on what is joke or who is running from who. For me there is no joke in war. 
 

The Iraqi army is a joke ;)
 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

I am doing exactly what the maker of your documentary doing. I agree there scholar represents the views of sunnis or shia. I am simply mirroring what your documentary is trying to do

You said: " Here is what Iraqi Sunnis think of the rafida ". Yes this is only "one" group of Sunnis viewpoint in Iraq.

Quote

Likewise there are shia in iraq that hate sunnis and then there are those who dont. Saying Maliki caused harm to sunni and shia is undermining what the sunnis went through. Unless you want to also say Saddam was bad and caused harm to sunni, shia and kurds(personally i dont think this).

"Undermining", hah. Don't exaggerate things, both of them experienced hell with that government and current government.

Quote

Unless you want to also say Saddam was bad and caused harm to sunni, shia and kurds(personally i dont think this).

I don't actually care of your personal viewpoints, what I care is the facts. And the facts are not favorite for Saddam side.

Quote

Then i guess we should stop labeling ISIS as terrorists. 

Lol. Guess whatever you want.
 

Quote

I take it that you did not watch or read anything i posted. 

Only watched the first video. And read some of the articles.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/1/2016 at 4:16 PM, Umayyad said:

Typical shia using Paid sunnis for the propaganda. Here is what Iraqi Sunnis think of the rafida

 

Ridiculous . If this guy really cares about Sunnis he should participate and fight against Isis and shut up.  Thousand of Shia militants have killed to just save Sunni Iraqis  from Isis hands and Sectariam people like you only give antettion for   individual cases  that are made by couple  criminal militants.  The so called "Sunnis" are Iraqis not Sunnistanist.. Isis booby trapped 80% Jurf Al Sakhar  and Jurf Al Sakhar Babil Government decided to lock the whole of Jurf Al Sakhar down to the area's displaced people for 8 months, so as to remove the numerous IED and clear the houses of bombs that had been placed by Is.  This guys blame Shias for removing the Sunni population from the area?? Do u want that The sunni blow up in houses??

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Stardelter said:

 

Ridiculous . If this guy really cares about Sunnis he should participate and fight against Isis and shut up.  Thousand of Shia militants have killed to just save Sunni Iraqis  from Isis hands and Sectariam people like you only give antettion for   individual cases  that are made by couple  criminal militants.  The so called "Sunnis" are Iraqis not Sunnistanist.. Isis booby trapped 80% Jurf Al Sakhar  and Jurf Al Sakhar Babil Government decided to lock the whole of Jurf Al Sakhar down to the area's displaced people for 8 months, so as to remove the numerous IED and clear the houses of bombs that had been placed by Is.  This guys blame Shias for removing the Sunni population from the area?? Do u want that The sunni blow up in houses??

 

 

 

Seems you are super emotional bro. I guess the truth hurt you you. The Shia seperated men from the women when they recapture territory. Nobody knows what happend to the men. It had nothing to do with bombs. Why would anyone fight against isis just to be killed by Irani Rafidi Militias? So i can understand why this great mufti is saying what he is saying ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Umayyad said:

Seems you are super emotional bro. I guess the truth hurt you you. The Shia seperated men from the women when they recapture territory. Nobody knows what happend to the men. It had nothing to do with bombs. Why would anyone fight against isis just to be killed by Irani Rafidi Militias? So i can understand why this great mufti is saying what he is saying ;)

I smell an ISIS supporter, and by the way calling Shia rafida doesn't  make for a logical argument  it's an ad hominem attack which constitutes a logical fallacy:

ad ho·mi·nem
ˌad ˈhämənəm/
adverb & adjective
  1. 1.
    (of an argument or reaction) directed against a person rather than the position they are maintaining.
    "vicious ad hominem attacks"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Umayyad said:

Seems you are super emotional bro. I guess the truth hurt you you. The Shia seperated men from the women when they recapture territory. Nobody knows what happend to the men. It had nothing to do with bombs. Why would anyone fight against isis just to be killed by Irani Rafidi Militias? So i can understand why this great mufti is saying what he is saying ;)

Do u know why Im emotional? Because the Shia are the people that are massacred everyday in Iraq. Just two days ago Isis killed 200 Iraqi civilian by car bombs. Isis have killed 19.000 people in Iraq. Where is the source about  Men and Women separated? All we know is that the Babil  governor decided to lock the whole of Jurf Al Sakhar down 8 months because Isis planted 3000 bombs..The Iraqi government does not allow Iranian backed militias to liberate Sunni areas because of sectarian tension. They are only defending  the Shia areas right now from Isis...If your claim were true about the Iranian army we would have  massacred Sunni ages ago but you are making some small incidence like its end of the world..   Also what about Peshmarge? They also looted sunni arabs villages and they were sunnis.

Edited by Stardelter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Enlightened Follower said:

I smell an ISIS supporter, and by the way calling Shia rafida doesn't  make for a logical argument  it's an ad hominem attack which constitutes a logical fallacy:

ad ho·mi·nem
ˌad ˈhämənəm/
adverb & adjective
  1. 1.
    (of an argument or reaction) directed against a person rather than the position they are maintaining.
    "vicious ad hominem attacks"

No my dear. By commenting on a usage of a word that is a synonym instead the argument given is a red herring logical fallacy. Second commenting on the fact that the Shia rafidi millitia are just as bad if not worse than isis is not being an isis supporter. You should learn to draw proper conclusions before talking about logic ;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Stardelter said:

Do u know why Im emotional? Because the Shia are the people that are massacred everyday in Iraq. Just two days ago Isis killed 200 Iraqi civilian by car bombs. Isis have killed 19.000 people in Iraq. Where is the source about  Men and Women separated? All we know is that the Babil  governor decided to lock the whole of Jurf Al Sakhar down 8 months because Isis planted 3000 bombs..The Iraqi government does not allow Iranian backed militias to liberate Sunni areas because of sectarian tension. They are only defending  the Shia areas right now from Isis...If your claim were true about the Iranian army we would have  massacred Sunni ages ago but you are making some small incidence like its end of the world..   Also what about Peshmarge? They also looted sunni arabs villages and they were sunnis.

I was quoting what the Mufti said in the video as you were attacking him and misrepresented what he said.  And we know the Hasd is committing war crimes

http://www.aljazeera.com/humanrights/2014/10/iraq-shia-fighters-guilty-war-crimes-2014101311251478369.html

http://www.al-monitor.com/pulse/en/contents/articles/originals/2014/12/iraq-popular-mobilization-shiite-achievements-violations.html

 

As for the iraqi government not allowing the Irani backed millitias to liberate sunni areas then i have to say your information is wrong as the Irani backed millitias to part in the second battle of Tikrit when Tikrit was captured. As for Peshmerga they are not relevant to the topic of this thread. Second Isis are killing Shia dont forget the Shia deathsquads that were killing sunnis, ISIS are taking revenge.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Umayyad said:

I was quoting what the Mufti said in the video as you were attacking him and misrepresented what he said.  And we know the Hasd is committing war crimes

http://www.aljazeera.com/humanrights/2014/10/iraq-shia-fighters-guilty-war-crimes-2014101311251478369.html

As for the iraqi government not allowing the Irani backed millitias to liberate sunni areas then i have to say your information is wrong as the Irani backed millitias to part in the second battle of Tikrit when Tikrit was captured. As for Peshmerga they are not relevant to the topic of this thread. Second Isis are killing Shia dont forget the Shia deathsquads that were killing sunnis, ISIS are taking revenge.

ISIS are taking revenge?? Are you serious man? Do u really think that Sunni are enjyoing living under Isis? The mosul population and Fallujah are starwing there to death because of Isis.

How many times I need repeat my self? We all know that some of these militants did wrong thing but you cannot judge the whole group of some few criminal acts..Their mission is not kill random sunni civilians. Their mission was to fight Isis and they punishment some sunnis  because they joined with Isis.... The amnesty accused Peshmerga for destroying Sunni arabs houses but in reality the Peshmerga destroyed them because'  Isis had planted booby traps all over the  houses..

Tikrit was liberated with Iraqi army and Shaabi.. Shaabi is not Iranian backed militants...

 

Peshmerga is not revelant?? Why not? They also violated human rights and they were sunni muslims. Does this mean that all Peshmarge forces is targeting Sunni arabs?? Also Usa violated human rights in Iraq war.. Haditha massacare and abu gharib torture and much more.... Does this mean that Usa army are targeting Sunnis civilians??? 

 

The so called shia death squade are caused by Sunni terrorist that  had target civilians past these 12 years... All of shia attack are revenge attack has nothing to do with Sunni  ideology... All of Isis attack are because they think Christian, Shias and yezidis are kafirs... We would have been massacared 20% of Sunni population ages ago if we had same idealogy as Isis..

Edited by Stardelter
put more infromation

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Umayyad said:

No my dear. By commenting on a usage of a word that is a synonym instead the argument given is a red herring logical fallacy. Second commenting on the fact that the Shia rafidi millitia are just as bad if not worse than isis is not being an isis supporter. You should learn to draw proper conclusions before talking about logic ;) 

That was not a red herring in accusing me of a red herring you yourself committed a red herring my comment was in response/addressing your argument you never addressed my argument that you used an ad hominem, so therefore, my argument was never a red herring it was directly addressing your point I didn't mention something irrelevant to the topic or bring up a completely unrelated point. I was exposing your use of unsound logic also you have never provided any evidence that Shia are "rafida."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/3/2016 at 8:32 PM, Enlightened Follower said:

That was not a red herring in accusing me of a red herring you yourself committed a red herring my comment was in response/addressing your argument you never addressed my argument that you used an ad hominem, so therefore, my argument was never a red herring it was directly addressing your point I didn't mention something irrelevant to the topic or bring up a completely unrelated point. I was exposing your use of unsound logic also you have never provided any evidence that Shia are "rafida."

I marked the red herring part of your text in red.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Enlightened Follower said:

Well you pretty much ignored my argument and had no understanding of what I was saying, also you never disproved any of the points I set forward but such can be expected.

I marked the red herring part of your text in red.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3-3-2016 at 7:55 AM, Umayyad said:

Then i guess we should stop labeling ISIS as terrorists. 

The aim of ISIS is to get rid of Shia muslims. These were no incidents but the main point of their ideology.

Edited by Safavid

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Safavid said:

The aim of ISIS is to get rid of Shia muslims. These were no incidents but the main point of their ideology.

The aim of ISIS is to establish a Caliphate not to mass execute the shia. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Safavid said:

The extermination of Shia muslims is a condition for the establishment of their caliphate. 

I would not say that but i guess everybody has their views my new friend. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote
1 hour ago, Umayyad said:

The aim of ISIS is to establish a Caliphate not to mass execute the shia. 

Establishment of caliphate means also to rule the countries you hold. By their ideology Shias, Yazidis, Christians are kafirs and halal to kill. Planning to take a country that have majority of Shias mostly means a mass execution of Shias.

Look how Isis have persecuted innocent people because of their ugly idealogy, and you must a blind to think that establishment of Caliphate does not result of executing shias.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Shias_by_ISIL
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Yazidis_by_ISIL
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Christians_by_ISIL

Edited by Dhulfikar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Dhulfikar said:

Establishment of caliphate means also to rule the countries you hold. By their ideology Shias are kafirs and halal to kill. Planning to take a country that have majority of Shias mostly means a mass execution of Shias.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Shias_by_ISIL
 

I have not come across any dalil that they consider the laypeople are kuffar or halal to slaughter, Ibn Taymiyyah himself stated the laypeopl of the twelver shiites are muslim. Soldiers, millitias and spies would naturally not be i included in this list though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Umayyad said:

I have not come across any dalil that they consider the laypeople are kuffar or halal to slaughter, Ibn Taymiyyah himself stated the laypeopl of the twelver shiites are muslim. Soldiers, millitias and spies would naturally not be i included in this list though. 

So you believe that there are Shia muslims in ISIS controlled areas who can practice their faith openly or at least who can confess publicly they are Shia muslim without being harmed or killed?

Edited by Safavid

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Umayyad said:

I have not come across any dalil that they consider the laypeople are kuffar or halal to slaughter, Ibn Taymiyyah himself stated the laypeopl of the twelver shiites are muslim. Soldiers, millitias and spies would naturally not be i included in this list though. 

Daish persecution of Shias, Yazidis and Christians and killing the civilians have nothing to do with their ideology? Do you have proof that daish consider laypeople of Shias as muslims and can't be slaughter? Are they not hypocrite if they think that layman of shias are muslim, but still they kill the civilians shias and bomb different parts of shia towns where mostly civilians die. 

Instead we hear from them the opposite: 
 

ISIS has used the latest issue of its online magazine Dabiq to declare an all-out war on fellow Muslims. 
The Sunni terror group dedicates much of the 56-page propaganda publication to justifying the killing of Shia Muslims, who it claims are apostates to the Sunni majority.
Although not the first time ISIS has called for the killing of Shia Muslims, the magazine makes it clear that ISIS is calling for a concerted effort to wipe out the Shiite population of the Middle East.


‘Our condition dictates that we deal with the matter with courage and clarity and endeavour for a solution… The solution as we believe, and Allah knows best, is to expose the Rafidah...to fight them and stop them,’ it continues.

Even though the Americans are also a major enemy, the Rafidah [Shiite] are more severely dangerous and more murderous...than the Americans.

 "Thus, the Rāfidah are mushrik apostates who must be killed wherever they are to be found, until no Rāfidī walks on the face of earth, even if the jihād claimants despise such and even if the jihād claimants defend the Rāfidah with their words day and night. The Rāfidah and their founder Ibn Saba’ hated the khulafā’ of the Muslims, spread strife amongst their ranks, encouraged dissent, and waged war against the historic khilāfah all in the name of “commanding the good and forbidding the evil,” a trait the jihād claimants also share with the Rāfidah. It is therefore not surprising that the jihād claimants now wage war against the Islamic State while condemning the targeting of Rāfidī temples, markets, and neighborhoods "  From The 13th issue of ISIS' online magazine Dabiq

http://www.clarionproject.org/factsheets-files/Issue-13-the-rafidah.pdf


http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3410820/Now-ISIS-declares-war-Muslims-Latest-edition-terror-group-s-magazine-calls-Shia-Muslims-targeted.html

Edited by Dhulfikar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Umayyad said:

The aim of ISIS is to establish a Caliphate not to mass execute the shia. 

Then why Isis car bombs Shia civilians all the time? Most of their aims are not even militants. For example Isis car bombed Diyala market and killed 70 civilians. Why they are aiming for civilians? Why they forcing Christian and yezidis to change their religion? otherwise they  will be massacred. Thats okay?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Safavid said:

So you believe that there are Shia muslims in ISIS controlled areas who can practice their faith openly or at least who can confess publicly they are Shia muslim without being harmed or killed?

From what ive read and watched there are rafidites living under Dawla control. I am sure aslong as they dont bring their non-sense in public they can live as shia without bein harmed. By non-sense i mean cursing the companions while they are singing fabricated narrations. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Umayyad said:

From what ive read and watched there are rafidites living under Dawla control. I am sure aslong as they dont bring their non-sense in public they can live as shia without bein harmed. By non-sense i mean cursing the companions while they are singing fabricated narrations. 

Yes because when daish knows the identity of a rafidi, they will harm them for sure. 

Quote

By non-sense i mean cursing the companions while they are singing fabricated narrations. 

Fabricated narrations by your madhab viewpoint, not facricated narrations by shia madhab viewpoint. Wonderful, they get harm because of the different belief.

Edited by Dhulfikar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Safavid said:

The aim of ISIS is to get rid of Shia muslims. These were no incidents but the main point of their ideology.

And the aim of the Safavids was to get rid of Sunni Muslims. I just don't like the hypocrisy mate, btw I am Shia as well.

What the Safavids did to exterminate a Sunni majority in Iran with the mass prosecutions and forced conversions, is condemnable just like what ISIS has been doing recently. Only difference between them is that Safavids had feel for arts and culture, where ISIS don't.

5 hours ago, Safavid said:

The extermination of Shia muslims is a condition for the establishment of their caliphate. 

Same agenda Safavids had in their empire but instead the extermination of Sunnis. That's was true Shia extremism back in the day, thank god it hasn't persisted.

Change your username or remain a hypocrite. Its not fair you sympathise with only one side but not both sides to the story...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

What the Safavids did to exterminate a Sunni majority in Iran with the mass prosecutions and forced conversions, is condemnable just like what ISIS has been doing recently. Only difference between them is that Safavids had feel for arts and culture, where ISIS don't.

Which is itself haram in Shi'a Islam.  But what can you expect from powerful king that have so much hatred toward Sunnis, and who is not serious in his religion. This hatred have been seen in so many politician figures. They have same motto, to totally annihilate other side. Hitler toward Jews, Ismael I toward Sunnis, Isis toward Shias.

Edited by Dhulfikar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Zendegi said:

And the aim of the Safavids was to get rid of Sunni Muslims. I just don't like the hypocrisy mate, btw I am Shia as well.

What the Safavids did to exterminate a Sunni majority in Iran with the mass prosecutions and forced conversions, is condemnable just like what ISIS has been doing recently. Only difference between them is that Safavids had feel for arts and culture, where ISIS don't.

Same agenda Safavids had in their empire but instead the extermination of Sunnis. That's was true Shia extremism back in the day, thank god it hasn't persisted.

Change your username or remain a hypocrite. Its not fair you sympathise with only one side but not both sides to the story...

 

Salam Zendegi,

That is true however, the world operated differently at that time and was use to sporadic conquests i.e. Romans, Visigoths, Mongols, etc. Comparing Safavids to ISIS is liking comparing a small dog that bites to a rabid wild dog. ISIS has no culture, at least Safavids funded construction of new buildings, architecture. Persian minature etc. Also Safavids although persecuting Sunnis didn't kill as many people as ISIS is today also they didn't have any ambitions to conquer past Iran, and the Caucausus mountains, whereas, ISIS want to conquer the whole world and uses no logic or systematic theology to justify their views or cares for they inhabitants they occupy.

Hoped this helped, WS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Enlightened Follower said:

Salam Zendegi,

That is true however, the world operated differently at that time and was use to sporadic conquests i.e. Romans, Visigoths, Mongols, etc. Comparing Safavids to ISIS is liking comparing a small dog that bites to a rabid wild dog. ISIS has no culture, at least Safavids funded construction of new buildings, architecture. Persian minature etc. Also Safavids although persecuting Sunnis didn't kill as many people as ISIS is today also they didn't have any ambitions to conquer past Iran, and the Caucausus mountains, whereas, ISIS want to conquer the whole world and uses no logic or systematic theology to justify their views or cares for they inhabitants they occupy.

Hoped this helped, WS

This doesn't justify their extremism which is pretty comparable to ISIS today. Yes they aren't representative of the majority of Shias in history but yes Safavids were different and they should be looked down upon. Admiring their art and culture is whole completely different issue.

Both had a really deep hatred of the other sect. ISIS destroys Shi'a mosques, tombs, holy sites, and forces the conversion of Non-Sunni the same way that the Safavids destroyed Sunni mosques, tombs and holy sites such as those of Abu Hanifa,  practiced forced conversion of Non-Shia. Both encourage extremist violence outside their borders, with ISIS encouraging lone wolf attacks and gaining the loyalty of other groups like Boko Haram and al-Shabab and the Safavid Empire causing Qizilbash uprisings in Anatolia.

Btw Ismail I favourite method of teaching a lesson to Sunnis who wouldn't denounce the Caliphs was to skin their face and body alive and leave them to die.  This process took hours while the subject is in an excruciating pain until eventually they are dead. There was no doubt the Safavids were filled with hate towards the Sunnis and committed genocide in today's standards against them.

 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Umayyad said:

From what ive read and watched there are rafidites living under Dawla control. I am sure aslong as they dont bring their non-sense in public they can live as shia without bein harmed. By non-sense i mean cursing the companions while they are singing fabricated narrations. 

First of all,

They have to practice their faith in secret which says enough. DAESH does not accept it.

Last of all, 

I'd rather stick to fabrications from people who remained close to the Ahl al-Bayt a.s. than from those who cursed them, killed the progeny of the Prophet s.a.w. and tried to erase them from Islam.

Edited by Safavid

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...