Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Sword_Of_Allah

How to find a truly religious wife in Canada?

Rate this topic

Salam Alaikum dear brothers and sister,

My question is both simple and complicated. I am 29 year old male and looking for a religious (truly religious) and educated wife in Toronto (or Canada), I don't have problems traveling as I work for Air Canada. The problem is that there are no resources to find such person. The only matrimonial website I know is Shiamatch.com and there are almost no religious girls there. Can anyone direct me in the right direction in this matter please? I am religious, educated and a good-looking guy. Please advise and may Allah reward you for your efforts InshaAllah.

Bismillah.

Salaam.

I think you have to participate in different ceremonies at different Islamic centers more. There you can find good girls Insha'Allah. You also should ask Mu'minīn, who you know well, to introduce you girls they know in their communities.

With Duas.

Narsis.

20 minutes ago, narsis said:

Bismillah.

Salaam.

I think you have to participate in different ceremonies at different Islamic centers more. There you can find good girls Insha'Allah. You also should ask Mu'minīn, who you know well, to introduce you girls they know in their communities.

With Duas.

Narsis.

Salam Alaikum,

Thank you for your reply sister. You are very true, and I thought and even tried these options. But my situation is a little bit different. I moved to Canada when I just turned 20, alone, no friends or relatives. I have moved a lot for the past 9 years in general. On the other side I became religious only 5 years ago, and I did that at expense of leaving everyone in my huge circle of friends. I had no other way because their life styles contradicted mine big time. I have two best friends now, one of them lives in a different province and the other one in Europe. One of them actually introduced me to someone  (his wife did) but it didn't work out, his wife wasn't very happy about it because I was the one who did not want to continue, the girl felt bad about it and I felt bad about the whole situation. I don't want to put my friends in an uncomfortable situation. On the other hand, I don't have too much time to attend many religious ceremonies as I have just graduated from second university, work a lot, have social responsibilities, planning to sponsor my family here etc. Basically no time. Plus the two, three main Jaffari communities that I know in Canada are kind of also belong to one particular culture so since there is no diversity it is not easy to communicate and create bonds with them. You know how rumors fly when everybody knows everybody (unfortunate but true). It is so sad that in the world of technology Shias do not have a virtual platform for those who seek religious union. I am sure there are a lot of people like me, who are looking for spiritual partners but have no way of finding them. Maybe Shiachat might consider it for the future InshaAllah.

42 minutes ago, narsis said:

My words focused on "different Islamic centers" that includes Pakistanis, Khujas, Lebanese centers, Iranians, Iraqis and etc.

If you wish I can connect you to my friends in Toronto who are Alhamdulillah very religious and spiritual.

That would be amazing if you could do so. That is, in fact, the main reason I posted this thread here. I find people in this forum are more educated and more involved. If it is not much trouble for you, please do so and I will remember you in my prayer InshaAllah! P.S. [ I can send you all the information about me , picture etc if necessary]