Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
neverforgotten313

Russia and Iran relationship

Rate this topic

From what i am reading, Russia and Iran seem to be going separate ways, with Saudi getting between them. After all i always expected this not to last forever , but its kind of beginning to show now with Russian trying to lower Iranian output of petroleum 

Obviously if Saudi with its dirty filthy tentacles gets deep enough between Iran and Russia it will also begin to show on the battlefield, since we all know Saudi sponsors all forms on terrorists in Syria 

http://presstv.ir/Detail/2016/02/21/451480/Iran-Russia-oil-output-freeze-Novak

what do people think about this? i personally feel their relationship will get further and further apart because in the end the Russians are looking out for their own interests. 

Russia the 'usurpers' and 'occupiers' of Muslims lands in the Caucasus and Eurasia! How dare Iran forms an alliance with Russia?... If you support Russia and and dislike Israel to the extremes, your all hypocrites at the end of the day. lol...

The day Russia declared 'victory' in the Chechen city of Grozny in 2000...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRw8gxWEGRfq2lAPo-AFK8

russian-flag-in-grozny-recently-liberate

Can someone please tell me the difference between Russia and Israel again?_632767_cry300.jpg

Edited by Zendegi

2 hours ago, Zendegi said:

Russia has done more damage to the native Muslim communities in the Caucasus and Eurasia than any other country in history. Said noone ever.

Ofc, Soviet was bad. Who has denied that? But you judge someone by their history AND their present. Not just by their history. Iranian empire also tried to suppress islam from its land by banning hijab. Afghanistan has been run by taliban, you judge a free and good afghanistan by its taliban past if it comes to it?

On 2/22/2016 at 1:03 AM, Zendegi said:

You just wont get it mate. 

Tell me how Israel's actions differ from Russias?

If you like Russia why wouldn't you also equally like Israel?

I was asking from a brother who seemed to be directly related to Russian-Muslim history, not from a Israeli-friendly Iranian citizen. 

brother, it seems those crimes were perpetrated during the tsarist or Soviet days as brother repenter said it. I think you made a typo regarding 1994 meaning 1944. 

:salam:

On 2/22/2016 at 8:36 PM, realizm said:

I was asking from a brother who seemed to be directly related to Russian-Muslim history, not from a Israeli-friendly Iranian citizen. 

brother, it seems those crimes were perpetrated during the tsarist or Soviet days as brother repenter said it. I think you made a typo regarding 1994 meaning 1944. 

:salam:

Ever heard of the insurgency and fight for independence in North Caucasus? Ever heard about the post-1991 massacres and prosecutions committed in Dagestan, Chechnya and Ingushetia against our Muslim brothers? 

Your deluded my friends, I have no words for you. You pick and choose whats right for you, humanity means nothing right? If it happens in Israel/Palestine its unacceptable but elsewhere okay?

On 2/22/2016 at 5:31 PM, repenter said:

Ofc, Soviet was bad. Who has denied that? But you judge someone by their history AND their present. Not just by their history. Iranian empire also tried to suppress islam from its land by banning hijab. Afghanistan has been run by taliban, you judge a free and good afghanistan by its taliban past if it comes to it?

No. Look at what happened in North Caucasus post 1991 by the Russian military. Russia took away the rights to independence of the North Caucasus republics like Chechnya, Ingushetia and Dagestan. On top of that brutally suppressed the movements for independence and freedoms.

Russian Empire, Soviet Union and Russian Federation have all been more or less worse than Israel. 

Giving away Russia's missiles to Hezbollah what a way to go...! And Russia suspending further missile exports to Iran. The same love Iran has for Russia isn't reciprocal lol. Putin never had the same agenda as Iran in Syria, in the first place.

Report: Russia freezes delivery of S-300 missile defense to Iran

Russian President Vladmir Putin reportedly froze the transfer of the S-300 anti-aircraft missile system to Iran after receiving evidence from Israel that Tehran had transferred advanced weapons to Hezbollah.

The Kuwaiti newspaper al-Jarida published the unconfirmed report on Saturday, citing an unnamed source allegedly “familiar” with Putin.

The source said that Putin scuppered the delivery after Israel showed that Iran had repeatedly attempted to transfer the SA-22 Greyhound short-range air defense system to the Lebanese-based terrorist group.

The report also said that Russian pilots claimed to have detected the presence of advance anti-aircraft systems in Hezbollah-controlled territory straddling the Syria-Lebanon border.

Israel, according to the report, has turned a blind eye to the Iranian-backed group’s possession of the Soviet-made SA-5 Gammon surface-to-air missile system, known also as the S-200.

Russia and Iran signed a contract for the delivery of five S-300 batteries in 2007. But in autumn 2010, Russia’s then-president Dmitry Medvedev banned the supply of the systems to Tehran amid escalating global sanctions against Iran’s nuclear program. The contract, worth more than $800 million, was annulled and the advance payment returned to the Iranians.

Iran filed a $4 billion lawsuit in the Court of Arbitration in Geneva over breach of the contract. According to Russian Deputy Prime Minister Dmitry Rogozin, Moscow persuaded Tehran to withdraw the lawsuit after “long and tough negotiations.”

In April 2015, shortly after the announcement of the Lausanne outline for the nuclear deal between world powers and Iran, Putin lifted the ban on S-300 deliveries to Tehran, over American and Israeli objections.

In August, Iran and Russia announced that the system would be delivered by the end of the year, with Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Mikhail Bogdanov saying at the time that “just technical details” remained to be agreed upon.

Iranian media has repeatedly reported on the ostensibly imminent arrival of the batteries.

bismillah.gif.bd3c945b61d28deeb1dfb56d1a

I wouldn't worry about anything like that. There are 3 true  Abrahamic  religions that's practiced (True Judaism, True Christianity and true Islam)  in Iran, Iran has the power of God behind them. If anything, Russia needs Iran's help, not vise versa. Look at Saudi head chopping terrorists, the whole Western governments are behind them and yet they cant still win a war that they started with Yemen, who has no army, no jets, no tanks......THANK GOD.