Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Why IS THIS NOT CALLED TERRORISM

Rate this topic

i think the answer to your question is obvious 

they do not want to "taint" the word terrorism with anything but association with Islam and Muslims 

the Zionist Jews and their partners and allies and sheep, have a set agenda to destroy Islam in any way possible , so they do it with full effort and force which includes psychological efforts as naming and labelling 

we Muslims are left in the world as the last front for standing up for truth, and they are adamant to destroy truth so that their falsehood can prosper 

they have destroyed every nation , every people, every religion , they have infiltrated and corrupted everything and everyone, and the only thing left to do is destroy Islam , so whatever you see out there is not about truth or being honest and just 

its a programmed motion of a very large machine of evil that gives the impression of perpetual 

sometimes i think, let them destroy us all, let them wipe us all of the planet, we go to heaven anyway , but let them get the delusion that they were right , let them go all the way so that they think they are victorious , let them celebrate, let them do every evil 

so that once they have completely annihilated the physical manifestation of truth, then the punishment from God comes and covers them from all sides, where there is no death but eternity of suffering 

what difference does it make to us if we live a few extra years or our lives are shortened? our goal is not this life, but their goal is this life 

so let them get what they want, and then

let them clouds begin to fall, and the mountains begin to turn to dust, and the stars begin to fall, and the earth begin to quake, and the sun lose its power , and then God shows His power to them and punishes them repeatedly 

the best part about that is that would love to see their faces when the coward Zionist Jew meets his punisher who has a face that cannot be bore by the earth or the heavens and he gets told that he is pure evil and that hell fire is his eternal destination 

you know they are cowards, they fear death and pain like nobody else , so when it covers them  from all sides, what a sight that would be to behold, to see them screaming in terror , while we look down from heaven and laugh at their end 

Edited by neverforgotten313
  • Advanced Member

I couldn't have put it better myself. It seems the media has always been interested on selecting a particular group/race/religion and putting all their efforts into attacking them. A few years ago in the UK if you were Irish you were seen as a terrorist, and now its if you are Muslim. 

• Moderators

Here is the headlines from various news sources, notice the word 'random' is mentioned before the police even know what this guy's motivation was. OR the word 'shooting', i.e. it's just another shooting, or just another day in the good ol USA

Seven people killed in random Michigan shootings, suspect in custody - Reuters

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-michigan-shooting-idUSKCN0VU05S

Police have identified the suspect they believe is responsible for a series of random shootings in western Michigan that have left at least seven people dead. - Washington Post

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/the-latest-police-6-dead-3-injured-in-michigan-shootings/2016/02/21/ce8ffeb0-d85f-11e5-a65b-587e721fb231_story.html

At least seven people in the Kalamazoo, Mich., area were killed and at least one more was injured Saturday night by a gunman who the police said randomly opened fire - New York Times

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/22/us/kalamazoo-michigan-random-shootings.html?_r=0

Even UK papers mirror this word 'random' again, before law enforcement has made any determination whether it was in fact, 'random' 

Recap: Michigan shootings updates as gunman goes on rampage in random attacks killing at least seven in Kalamazoo - Mirror UK

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/recap-michigan-shootings-updates-gunman-7410302

As those of us who live in Michigan know, there are white separatist groups in Michigan who openly call for the overthrow of the US government and were implicated in the 1994 Oklahoma City bombings which killed over 100 people. These groups are actively operating in the State, and especially in West Michigan, where Kalamazoo is. This is concerning to me, because I live in Michigan, and my family lives here. If this act was connected with these groups, then I would like to know. Most likely we will never find out. 

Edited by Abu Hadi
4 minutes ago, Abu Hadi said:

Here is the headlines from various news sources, notice the word 'random' is mentioned before the police even know what this guy's motivation was. OR the word 'shooting', i.e. it's just another shooting, or just another day in the good ol USA

Seven people killed in random Michigan shootings, suspect in custody - Reuters

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-michigan-shooting-idUSKCN0VU05S

Police ID suspect in fatal Michigan shootings - Washington Post

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/the-latest-police-6-dead-3-injured-in-michigan-shootings/2016/02/21/ce8ffeb0-d85f-11e5-a65b-587e721fb231_story.html

Even UK papers mirror this word 'random' again, before law enforcement has made any determination whether it was in fact, 'random' 

Recap: Michigan shootings updates as gunman goes on rampage in random attacks killing at least seven in Kalamazoo - Mirror UK

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/recap-michigan-shootings-updates-gunman-7410302

as i already outlines terrorism is reserved for Islam and Muslims because their goals require that the people are deeply programmed with word association so that their goals can be realized and they can get away with true terrorism 

besides there is not much you can do about it , we can complain all we like but their efforts run deeper then the eyes of the people 

they have corrupted everything and everyone , you cant change this fact until either truth is victorious or they succeed and are met with the final punishment 

• Advanced Member

This is a heartbreaking tragedy. I hope they find out more about him.

the FBI considers some extremist militias to be domestic terrorists.

My understanding is that to warrant the term " terrorism" there are usually political issues involved. Plenty of people are being watched who are not necessarily Muslim or Middle Eastern,such as Eco-activists and even Peace Activists.

• Veteran Member

Hello,

6 hours ago, neverforgotten313 said:

its the Zionist Jew agenda , the Protocols of Zion , the devils covenant with the Jew 

that's what it is , the devil found an arrogant intelligent insatiable greed of a people and he set out a plan with them, and they followed it to the letter 

thats what it is and thats who it is

Once again Shia Chat tolerates racism and hate filled post.  I guess I should refresh in everyone's mind this "Rule for the Forums, Chatroom and Blogs, 

1. No swear words, unmannered replies or racist comments, especially when directed at other members. A warning followed by a temporary ban shall be met. If a member repeats their offensive or racist language, a permanent ban will take place. No excuses.

All the Best,

David

5 minutes ago, David66 said:

Hello,

Once again Shia Chat tolerates racism and hate filled post.  I guess I should refresh in everyone's mind this "Rule for the Forums, Chatroom and Blogs, 

1. No swear words, unmannered replies or racist comments, especially when directed at other members. A warning followed by a temporary ban shall be met. If a member repeats their offensive or racist language, a permanent ban will take place. No excuses.

All the Best,

David

this was not directed at any member 

this was referencing the Quranic verse about the angels Harut and Marut and the devils who gave to the Jews the written books of "magic" of that time , today you call it kabbalah

"And they followed [instead] what the devils had recited during the reign of Solomon. It was not Solomon who disbelieved, but the devils disbelieved, teaching people magic and that which was revealed to the two angels at Babylon, Harut and Marut. But the two angels do not teach anyone unless they say, "We are a trial, so do not disbelieve [by practicing magic]." And [yet] they learn from them that by which they cause separation between a man and his wife. But they do not harm anyone through it except by permission of Allah . And the people learn what harms them and does not benefit them. But the Children of Israel certainly knew that whoever purchased the magic would not have in the Hereafter any share. And wretched is that for which they sold themselves, if they only knew."

Edited by neverforgotten313
  • Veteran Member

What about the Bundy seige? they were openly telling cops they would kill them if they came near. Imagine if Muslims or Black Lives Matter did that? would the cops be sitting around twiddling their thumbs for more than a month, bringing them supplies and whatnot. What a joke.

• Veteran Member
4 hours ago, David66 said:

Hello,

All the Best,

David

Anyone who invokes the 'elders of zion' isnt worth a moment of discussion. Really, youre wasting your time with such people, you cant appeal to them with reason; they revel in their story too much.

• Moderators

Interesting to note, regarding how the US Government defines terrorism it differs between different branches of the government. 

The State Department's definition holds that only sub-national groups, not states themselves, can commit acts of terrorism. It states the violence must be politically motivated, but does not mention instilling or spreading fear.

The Federal Emergency Management Agency's definition includes the use of illegal force or violence "for purposes of intimidation, coercion or ransom," but does not require it to be politically motivated.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=92340

• Moderators
5 hours ago, David66 said:

Hello,

All the Best,

David

I hid that post.