Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
mohammad nadeem

Why Turkey is putting its nose in everyone's matter?

Rate this topic

Salaamunalaiqum,

Turkey has been a country since last few years which is  involved a lot in the events concerning Middle East. It is the Turkish  border which is the cause of in stability in Syria, They openly supports the terrorists and they even entered Iraq. Shooting down Russian Jet is another example of their support for terrorist and recently they attacked Syria with their jet planes. The Worst thing is now they are preparing to send ground troops in Syria. First and foremost thing to think about it is, What Turkey would gain from all these? I want you to share your thoughts on these. Is it the animosity between them and Assad government that is causing them to do this or there is some other sinister reason. If you have read the alamaat of Zahoor you will see a lot concerning "The Turks". Are they the same Turks mentioned in Ahadith concerning the reappearance of Imam e zamana a.s

Salam, 

Erdogan is an Ottoman dreamer. There are some quotes about him from Asad-interviews which are quite correct.

He is the hope for the Ottoman minded Turks and with this kind of speech and doings he makes them feel strong again.not knowing he and his country are on the path of self-destruction.

Why Iran putting its nose in everyone matter? Hmmmmmm. Now i am not sure if you support Bashar or Iran but if you do, then you should not throw rocks when you live in a glass house. Viva Turkey

24 minutes ago, Umayyad said:

Why Iran putting its nose in everyone matter? Hmmmmmm. Now i am not sure if you support Bashar or Iran but if you do, then you should not throw rocks when you live in a glass house. Viva Turkey

Defs don't want a group like Al Nusra and ISIS or any extremist group taking over Syria.  Its not about Bashar, Saudi Arabia or Iran, its about bringing peace and stability to this country. The people matter more than these political, military and ideological agendas.

What happened to the old pre-Erdogan Turkey? Turkish people and their culture are amazing and nice, but their government is total bonkers and corrupt.

Edited by Zendegi

4 minutes ago, Zendegi said:

Defs don't want a group like Al Nusra and ISIS or any extremist group taking over Syria.  Its not about Bashar, Saudi Arabia or Iran, its about bringing peace and stability to this country. The people matter than these political, military and ideological agendas.

What happened to the old pre-Erdogan Turkey? Turkish people and their culture are amazing and nice, but their government is total bonkers and corrupt.

Iran putting its nose in because it doesnt want Nusra/ISIS taking over is still Iran putting its nose in. Likewise Turkey doesnt want a President who drops barrel bombs on innocent civilians, and have groups like Hizbulla, Iranian millitias, Pakistani millitias, Iraqi Millitias running around Syria. Nor does Saudia arabia want Houthi millitias taking over the country. As i said when one lives in a glass house one should not throw stones :verryhappy:

It's actually about Iran and its allies because Iran still not on its knees in contrary to Turkey and Saudi Arabia. So jealousy regarding the firm stand of Shia Iran is one of thre main factors.

You don't have to look hard to see that Saudi-Arabia, the Gulf-States and Turkey are all firm allies of the Superpower of today and is doing nothing for the Palestinians at all.

But because certain Ottoman/Wahhabi vasal-states don't have the balls to do that instead of blaming theirselves for their cowardness they close lines with the West and blame Shia Iran for being deviated, evil or whatever. 

Second of all, as long those Ottoman/Wahhabi vasal-states do not protect minority groups in the M-E and specifically in their neighbouring countries so these minorities sooner or later will ask the help of someone else which is in this case Iran. That happens when you think according a backwarded sectarian mindset. This is what they wanted. So this is what they got. 

Edited by Skanderbeg

29 minutes ago, Umayyad said:

Iran putting its nose in because it doesnt want Nusra/ISIS taking over is still Iran putting its nose in. Likewise Turkey doesnt want a President who drops barrel bombs on innocent civilians, and have groups like Hizbulla, Iranian millitias, Pakistani millitias, Iraqi Millitias running around Syria. Nor does Saudia arabia want Houthi millitias taking over the country. As i said when one lives in a glass house one should not throw stones :verryhappy:

Is it not better if we get rid of these strong ideological differences that define us and all in all creates tension and hate?

Turkish government has been regularly committing prosecution and killings against Kurds.

Btw Turkish government still to this day denies the mass genocide and ethnic cleaning of Armenians in Eastern Anatolia that took place a century ago. I have met quite a few Armenians who lost family and their own culture and history in the Armenian genocide, like lot of them even know anything about their past or ancestry before WW1 and the 20th Century.

I would not say the Turkish establishment and the previous regimes have been all that peace loving and innocent especially with their habit of crocodile tears in places like Syria.

Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Russia, Western nations and Iran all have a part in the Syria conflict, with their own pre-conceived political agendas. No country is no more innocent than the other. Civilians have been fleeing and dying, in the process from all sides.

Edited by Zendegi

Just now, Umayyad said:

One of the ways to realize whether the position you take is right or wrong is to see the reaction of the enemies of Islam to it.

What Iran is doing in Syria is upsetting the US and Israel which are the greatest enemies of Islam, and Turkey should also see whether what it is doing is satisfying the Muslims, or the enemies of Islam.

By Muslim I mean "Muslim" not like Saudi Arabia which is on one hand killing its innocent fellow Muslims in Yemen, and on the other hand, shake hands with Israelis who are the meanest and most hostile enemies of Islam.

Edited by sadegh

Turkish biggest concerns seem to be the Kurds and refugee's. The more unstable Syria is the more refugee's end up coming their way. Theres already instability in the country and theyv had terrorist attacks. What ever you think about Turkeys behaviour, Syria is very much their business.

5 hours ago, Skanderbeg said:

It's actually about Iran and its allies because Iran still not on its knees in contrary to Turkey and Saudi Arabia. So jealousy regarding the firm stand of Shia Iran is one of thre main factors.

You don't have to look hard to see that Saudi-Arabia, the Gulf-States and Turkey are all firm allies of the Superpower of today and is doing nothing for the Palestinians at all.

But because certain Ottoman/Wahhabi vasal-states don't have the balls to do that instead of blaming theirselves for their cowardness they close lines with the West and blame Shia Iran for being deviated, evil or whatever. 

Second of all, as long those Ottoman/Wahhabi vasal-states do not protect minority groups in the M-E and specifically in their neighbouring countries so these minorities sooner or later will ask the help of someone else which is in this case Iran. That happens when you think according a backwarded sectarian mindset. This is what they wanted. So this is what they got. 

All i read on your post is. Biased Biased Biased Wahabi Wahabi Biased. 

24 minutes ago, sadegh said:

One of the ways to realize whether the position you take is right or wrong is to see the reaction of the enemies of Islam to it.

First where did you get this criteria from? Who says truth is dependent on what America does not like? Second for me Iran and Bashar al Assad are the enemies of Islam more than America and Israel :verryhappy:(note not the people).

Second using your criteria we would have to be pro-Isis as what ISIS is doing is upsetting America way more than anything Iran does :grin:

By Muslim I mean "Muslim" not like Saudi Arabia which is on one hand killing its innocent fellow Muslims in Yemen, and on the other hand, shake hands with Israelis who are the meanest and most hostile enemies of Islam.

What i read here aswell is Biased Biased Biased. Who are you to say who is a muslim and who is not a Muslim. 

But anyways i am not looking to debate as it would not be fruitful as you guys are to biased on your position and it would end up with "I am right" "No I am Right" type of a situation.

Just now, Umayyad said:

All i read on your post is. Biased Biased Biased Wahabi Wahabi Biased. 

First where did you get this criteria from? Who says truth is dependent on what America does not like? Second for me Iran and Bashar al Assad are the enemies of Islam more than America and Israel :verryhappy:(note not the people).

Second using your criteria we would have to be pro-Isis as what ISIS is doing is upsetting America way more than anything Iran does :grin:

What i read here aswell is Biased Biased Biased. Who are you to say who is a muslim and who is not a Muslim. 

But anyways i am not looking to debate as it would not be fruitful as you guys are to biased on your position and it would end up with "I am right" "No I am Right" type of a situation.

Good escape, Mr unbiased!!!

The way you write and the language you use show clearly that you are not biased, not biased, not biased at all!!!!!!

Edited by sadegh

7 hours ago, Umayyad said:

Umayyads will be umayyads. Sons of Abu sufyan would always support the party against Islam and betray the great Prophet s.a.w.s. Nothing good can be expected of those whose mother chew the liver of Hazrat e hamza a.s

8 hours ago, Umayyad said:

Biased Biased Biased Biased Biased...

I couldn't help but fall in love with the irony in this! I'd just like to let you know that your prejudice and bigotry is quite honorable, my love.

Who are you to say who is a muslim and who is not a Muslim. 

Of course! We can NEVER know who is a true Muslim and who is not, Islam didn't teach us what we should and should not do to be Muslims. By the way, my neighbor adopted an orphan several years ago, but lately he feared he was starting to become poor so he killed him and I'm the only one who knows about it. I don't know if he is still a true Muslim or not because Islam is not proven through deeds and I didn't like that orphan very much so I will hide his misdeed and defend him.

Sorry if you believed it! But a point has been made.

But anyways as usual, I just have to let you know as well that I'm not here to discuss anything because it's pointless but I'm just posting to kindle some fire!

And as always...

VIVA Tyranny! :yahoo:

Edited by Dragonite

The current Turkish government is a de facto dictatorship under Recep Tayyip Erdogan, a tyrant who is trying to recreate the Ottoman Khilafah through a policy known as "neo-ottomanism" I know because my parents are from there.....

The Umayyad system of thought has always been like that throughout history. When Khaalid bin Waleed committed that embarrassing crime with the wife of Maalik bin Nuwayra after killing him, Umar refused to punish him and underestimated this big crime saying that he had made a mistake!!

But Umar at least accepted that he made a mistake, but the Umayyads of today are not even ready to accept the mistakes of the so-called Muslims. In which way can you justify Saudi's acts and its so-called Muslim allies to be Islamic?! Their massacres of Muslims in Yemen for the satisfaction of US and Israel?! Their friendly ties with the number one enemies of Islam?!

20 hours ago, Umayyad said:

First where did you get this criteria from?

If you have ever read the Qur'an:

إِنْ تَمْسَسْكُمْ حَسَنَةٌ تَسُؤْهُمْ وَ إِنْ تُصِبْكُمْ سَيِّئَةٌ يَفْرَحُوا بِها

"If some good should befall you, it upsets them, but if some ill should befall you, they rejoice at it." [3:120]

Second for me Iran and Bashar al Assad are the enemies of Islam more than America and Israel :verryhappy:(note not the people).

I'm speechless!! 

First, it's really strange that you are not pro ISIS!

Second, who said ISIS is upsetting America? ISIS is an American-made product!! These are all games!

1 hour ago, sadegh said:

If you have ever read the Qur'an:

إِنْ تَمْسَسْكُمْ حَسَنَةٌ تَسُؤْهُمْ وَ إِنْ تُصِبْكُمْ سَيِّئَةٌ يَفْرَحُوا بِها

"If some good should befall you, it upsets them, but if some ill should befall you, they rejoice at it." [3:120]

I'm speechless!! 

First, it's really strange that you are not pro ISIS!

Second, who said ISIS is upsetting America? ISIS is an American-made product!! These are all games!

You poor thing. You have no idea what you are talking about. 3:119 is talking about the hypocrites. Maybe if you ever read the Quran you would have read 3:120 in its context.

3:119  Lo! It is you who [are prepared to] love them, but they will not love you, although you believe in all of the revelation. And when they meet you, they assert, "We believe [as you believe]"; but when they find themselves alone, they gnaw their fingers in rage against you. Say: "Perish in your rage! Behold, God has full knowledge of what is in the hearts [of men]!"

As for the Rafida then i take Turkey or KSA anyday over the Rafida who are trying to spread their wilayat al faqih non-sense. 

As for you saying ISIS is America-made product it goes to show you are a Conspiracy-nutcase who should not be taken serious at all and you are no different than those salafis who say Iran is serving American and Israeli interest under the table.  

Either way i will stop responding to you as you clearly are ignorant on this topic.

Edited by Umayyad

19 hours ago, mohammad nadeem said:

Umayyads will be umayyads. Sons of Abu sufyan would always support the party against Islam and betray the great Prophet s.a.w.s. Nothing good can be expected of those whose mother chew the liver of Hazrat e hamza a.s

This is a classical example of shia being biased. Your argument presupposes  1. Shia are true Muslims 2. KSA/Turkey are not muslims rather they are against Muslims.

If i were to ask a Salafi or a Anti-Assad Sunni he would he would give an antithesis of what you gave. He would argue nothing good can come out of the rafida whose nature is to curse the companions that God has been pleased with in the Quran. Their argument would also presuppose that 1. Sunnis are true Muslims 2. Rafidites, Iran and Bashar are the enemies of the muslims.

This type of bias and narrow minded thinking is what makes on say meh.. when it comes to internet dialogues.

As for you attacking Hind what she did in her Jahiliya period, then this is not Islamic. You should know Allah is the and he forgives the sins of ones Jahiliyya.

The Forgiver of sin, the Accepter of repentance, the Stern in punishment, the Bountiful. There is no Allah save Him. Unto Him is the journeying. 40:3

But it seems like you hate Banu Ummaya more than you care about Islam, and therefore you are willing to ignore the forgiving nature of Allah in order to find something to bash Banu Ummaya with. 

:verryhappy: Very sad indeed. 

2 minutes ago, Ibn Al-Shahid said:

Take your time to reflect upon the jar headed statements you've made during your time here. You might see something else that's sad.

Take the time to see how you waste your time trying to bash me and fail :byecry::cry:

13 hours ago, Umayyad said:

The Forgiver of sin, the Accepter of repentance, the Stern in punishment, the Bountiful. There is no Allah save Him. Unto Him is the journeying. 40:3

But it seems like you hate Banu Ummaya more than you care about Islam, and therefore you are willing to ignore the forgiving nature of Allah in order to find something to bash Banu Ummaya with. 

:verryhappy: Very sad indeed. 

Salam,

Brother, on the other side of this, it seems like you're willing to ignore everything they've done wrong to the prophet and his family. Forgiveness is a great thing, but to look at them as role models(or glorify them, whichever), isn't the correct way to go about it, especially when these people continued to do evil things.

Edited by CP3

9 hours ago, CP3 said:

Salam,

Brother, on the other side of this, it seems like you're willing to ignore everything they've done wrong to the prophet and his family. Forgiveness is a great thing, but to look at them as role models(or glorify them, whichever), isn't the correct way to go about it, especially when these people continued to do evil things.

Of course i am willing to ignore that as they entered Islam and their past sins were forgiven.

Now i am not going to into Ummayads as its against the forum rules to praise some of them. So we will leave it at that. 

23 hours ago, Umayyad said:

You poor thing. You have no idea what you are talking about. 3:119 is talking about the hypocrites. Maybe if you ever read the Quran you would have read 3:120 in its context.

3:119  Lo! It is you who [are prepared to] love them, but they will not love you, although you believe in all of the revelation. And when they meet you, they assert, "We believe [as you believe]"; but when they find themselves alone, they gnaw their fingers in rage against you. Say: "Perish in your rage! Behold, God has full knowledge of what is in the hearts [of men]!"

As for the Rafida then i take Turkey or KSA anyday over the Rafida who are trying to spread their wilayat al faqih non-sense.

The criterion is the same about hypocrites and enemies here, if you can understand!

wilayat al faqih non-sense!!:hahaha:

You are proving that you are an example of those who get upset when some good befalls us!

You are upset to see the increasing power of Iran and wilayat al faqih being spread among the people of the world!

قُلْ مُوتُوا بِغَيْظِكُمْ إِنَّ اللَّهَ عَليمٌ بِذاتِ الصُّدُور

"Say, 'Die of your rage!' Indeed Allah knows best what is in the breasts."

If you really have any reasonable question about wilayat al-faqih we can discuss; if you dare though!

Edited by sadegh