Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Chinali

HAZRAT ABU BAKR

Rate this topic

5 hours ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

We should be careful when talking about Abu Bakr, he was the great great grandfather of Imam Jafar as-Sadiq.

www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235031184-was-imam-as-sadiq-as-from-the-progeny-abu-bakr/

Brother - I wasn't making fun of Caliph Abu Bakr. He was out  of Medina spending time with his new wife when the Prophet died.

Edited by shiaman14

7 hours ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

We should be careful when talking about Abu Bakr, he was the great great grandfather of Imam Jafar as-Sadiq.

www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235031184-was-imam-as-sadiq-as-from-the-progeny-abu-bakr/

so what? Ayesha bein prophets wife so we cant curse her? Abu Bakr being prophets father in law so we cant curse him? we are not cursing anyones grand father ir grand mother! we are cursing the ones who were cursed by Allah

8 hours ago, shiaman14 said:

Brother - I wasn't making fun of Caliph Abu Bakr. He was out  of Medina spending time with his new wife when the Prophet died.

Oh, can I read the hadith? I am kind of curious now.

11 hours ago, certainclarity said:

Regardless of talking or not talking about him, Abu Lahab was the prophet's Uncle and was doomed to hell by Allah in the Quran.

Allah tells Noah in the Quran,if you ask me to forgive your son, you will be of the Zalimoon ( oppressors ) 

So being related to some one has no value if your acts are not inline with Allah's commands.

That also includes being imam Jafar Sadiq's great great grand father.

You're absolutely right, I guess I was being unnecessarily precautious. 

So everyone who is so high and mighty here,speaking against the companions and wives of the prophet (sawaw) in an uncouth manner are perfect? All you guys have been praying 5 times a day and all nafilas and salat al layl? Have you been the best ideal Muslims,as your role model Imam Ali (as)? Have you been true to the legacy of Imam Hussain (as)? Have you been as pious as Nisa al alameen Lady Fatima al muhhadittah (sa)? Or as generous as Lady Khadijah (sa)? Or are you all as patient as Ali (as) or imam al Kasim (as)? Have you been fasting all your lives perfectly? You don't watch obscenity or tv or ever looked at a woman in a wrong way or harmed some one? IF NOT FIRST BE THE ABOVE ALL,THEN YOU CAN COME TABARRA OR CURSING.

Bismillah.

Salaam.

There is a Hadith according to which when the disease of the Prophet (p) intensified, he (p) said: sent someone after Ali (a.s.) to bring him here. Aisha suggested to send someone to Abu Bakr and Hafsa said: send someone to Umar and they came to the Prophet (p). Then the Prophet (p) told them: go! If I needed you, I called you. (Tabarī, Tārīkh; vol.3, p.196 & Ahmad ibn Hanbal, Musnad; vol.1, p.356).

When the Prophet (p) was passing away, his head was in Ali's lap and in that time Abu Bakr was in his town Sunkh and Aisha sent someone to bring him.

Sources:

http://fa.wikishia.net/view/%D8%A7%D8%A8%D9%88%D8%A8%DA%A9%D8%B1_%D8%A8%D9%86_%D8%A7%D8%A8%D9%88%D9%82%D8%AD%D8%A7%D9%81%D9%87#cite_ref-80

http://wiki.ahlolbait.com/%D8%B1%D8%AD%D9%84%D8%AA_%D8%AD%D8%B6%D8%B1%D8%AA_%D8%B1%D8%B3%D9%88%D9%84_%D8%B9%D9%84%DB%8C%D9%87_%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%85

With Duas.

Narsis.

salam  please recite surah al hamd that you do in each prayer !  اهدنا صراط المستقيم  - صراط اللذين انعمت عليهم غير مغضوب عليهم ولا الضالين

quran tells you pray! you have to research on your own how to pray!  quran says sirat al mustaqeem! find it yourself! quran says dont follow the misguided ones! and follow the ones whom were blessed! now find out yourself who were blessed and who were misguided ones!

its not wrong to curse someone who is cursed! you say about prophets wife? prophets wife ayesha was the one who fought against islam with Ali AS!!! if she wasnt against Islam she wouldnt take war against Ali AS!!! please go and read some authentic books of History! 

You say that we are speaking bad about sunni religion?  no we are not!  we didnt say anything about sunni religion! we are saying what the truth is! Just like if i speak to a christian and say i believe jesus AS was just a prophet! not a God! then ofcourse their feelings would be injured! so that means infront of christians i shouldnt admit that jesus was a prophet right?  

we say what the truth was!!! and this post was meant to bring up information about the first caliph of ISLAM!  When prophet passed away from this world, his SO CALLED succesor didnt even attend his burial! and was busy in Saqifa!

well, good luck

salam

Salam All, 

There are certain rules that have to be followed on this website. One of them is that, cursing the first three Caliphs, any of the Prophet's wives or any Sunni scholars is strictly forbidden. 

This rule was put in place because that's the only way a beneficial and positive debate can take place between Shias and Sunnis.

Whether it's allowed to curse these personalities in Shia Islam , or were they cursed by the Masoomeen (a.s) is an entirely different matter. 

:salam:

Cursing Ayesha is forbidden.

The reason being , Allah gave the title of Umm Al momenin to the prophet's wives.

Umm meaning mother, momenin, meaning those who are in the Aman( safety ) of Allah.

Hence cursing someone Allah has given a title to them is like going against the title Allah gave them.

On the other hand,having been given this title by Allah to the wives of the prophet ( pbuh ) entails a bigger responsibilty in comparison to other woman.

That is why Allah says in the Quran to the wives of the prophets you are not like other woman.

So if any of them have gone against Allah's command, they would be reprimanded by Allah according to the title given to them.

But it is not for us to curse the wives of the prophet. This is between them and Allah.

Imam Ali did not send lanat on her despite of her waging war against him. Not because she was right, but because of his respect towards Allah, as Allah had given her that title.

Critisizing ones act is not the same as sending lanat on some one.

Hence the hadith about Imams sending lanat on Ayesha or other wives of the prophet is weak.

Salam !

we respect sahabas companions of prophet and wives of prophet!!! we never said they were bad?!?!?!  we are just saying what happened!

iblees was a good worshiper of God, when God says he is RAJEEM, can i still not say something against him? When God has cursed Iblees , we have to curse him too,  but as you see i dont think in this post someone except few has said some disrespectful words against Companions of prophet or his wives! When 1+1 is always 2  , how can i deny that its not???

Anyways, we dont have to curse them in a place like this! i feel guilty to start this post, actual reason was that someone here post something informational so that sunni brothers and sisters can have a look at the reality! i belive there are some sunni brothers and sisters on this website searching for the truth!  so please everybody, if you have references from any sunni authenticated books that where was Abu Bakr when prophet passed away then please pass them on!

I respect the website rules, sorry moderators and admins of the website if i have caused any kind of inconvinience to you or to other members because of this post! 

Salam

Peace

Live like ALI AS  Die Like HUSSAIN AS

I had a very interesting experience with such types of a debates, because in my position as a former christian who reverted to islam then to shiism, i ve been asked a lot of questions from both sides christians and sunnis. Christians would feel insulted when they know about my state and sunnis would get confused. However both of them when you try to talk logically to them stating facts like this Subject here, they would all either ignore or change the context of the discussion out of fear maybe or just because when the mind digest the truth he cant simply bypass it or deny it without acting upon it. Both of them would have the same exact reaction but it would just be a different subject. Like the other day i was telling a sunni sister a fact that existed in all of the islam authentic books about Umar but she interrupted me in the middle of my statement, or when you are telling a christian why Jesus cannot be the son of god, etc...

As Imam Ali (as) says: whoever keeps on disputing every argument on account of his ignorance, will always remain blind to truth. 

Alhamdulillah that we are Shia. 

Wassalam. 

On February 13, 2016 at 8:29 PM, random username said:

_20160213_213246.JPG_20160213_213223.JPG

Regardless the discussion of Abu Baqr.

The only source that Imam Hussein said that "Abu Baqr and Umar killed" is supposedly only in that book cited. And the only person who has made that popular quote is Yasser Habib.

Drops questions?

If this was said by Sayeda Fatima al Zahraa, it would have been more understandable.

Yasser Habib is a fitna monger. I wouldn't depend on what he says is true.

9 hours ago, Chinali said:

salam  please recite surah al hamd that you do in each prayer !  اهدنا صراط المستقيم  - صراط اللذين انعمت عليهم غير مغضوب عليهم ولا الضالين

quran tells you pray! you have to research on your own how to pray!  quran says sirat al mustaqeem! find it yourself! quran says dont follow the misguided ones! and follow the ones whom were blessed! now find out yourself who were blessed and who were misguided ones!

its not wrong to curse someone who is cursed! you say about prophets wife? prophets wife ayesha was the one who fought against islam with Ali AS!!! if she wasnt against Islam she wouldnt take war against Ali AS!!! please go and read some authentic books of History! 

You say that we are speaking bad about sunni religion?  no we are not!  we didnt say anything about sunni religion! we are saying what the truth is! Just like if i speak to a christian and say i believe jesus AS was just a prophet! not a God! then ofcourse their feelings would be injured! so that means infront of christians i shouldnt admit that jesus was a prophet right?  

we say what the truth was!!! and this post was meant to bring up information about the first caliph of ISLAM!  When prophet passed away from this world, his SO CALLED succesor didnt even attend his burial! and was busy in Saqifa!

well, good luck

salam

Shia school is based on Tabarri and Tawalli.

You denounce what they call Sahaba, and be a follower of Ahlul Bayt.

No where did I find any Laan. Allah sends Laana on them, so if you sent or not, would make a difference?

Second, our Maraji' have said we shouldn't. I doubt you are smarter than them now, are you?

3 hours ago, John Al-Ameli said:

No where did I find any Laan. Allah sends Laana on them, so if you sent or not, would make a difference?

Second, our Maraji' have said we shouldn't. I doubt you are smarter than them now, are you?

i didnt curse anyone did I ??? I didnt say I curse anyone  !?  I am no one to curse, curse is from Allah!  even we dont say Curse be upon Shaitan!  we say Allahs curse be upon shaitan!  its different thing!  I didnt say anything bad about Sahaba or Prophets wives! dont minunderstand and dont create misunderstandings!

10 hours ago, random username said:

I had a very interesting experience with such types of a debates, because in my position as a former christian who reverted to islam then to shiism, i ve been asked a lot of questions from both sides christians and sunnis. Christians would feel insulted when they know about my state and sunnis would get confused. However both of them when you try to talk logically to them stating facts like this Subject here, they would all either ignore or change the context of the discussion out of fear maybe or just because when the mind digest the truth he cant simply bypass it or deny it without acting upon it. Both of them would have the same exact reaction but it would just be a different subject. Like the other day i was telling a sunni sister a fact that existed in all of the islam authentic books about Umar but she interrupted me in the middle of my statement, or when you are telling a christian why Jesus cannot be the son of god, etc...

As Imam Ali (as) says: whoever keeps on disputing every argument on account of his ignorance, will always remain blind to truth. 

Alhamdulillah that we are Shia. 

Wassalam. 

Bless this post, God Bless you sister

Edited by New membr

8 hours ago, John Al-Ameli said:

Regardless the discussion of Abu Baqr.

The only source that Imam Hussein said that "Abu Baqr and Umar killed" is supposedly only in that book cited. And the only person who has made that popular quote is Yasser Habib.

Drops questions?

If this was said by Sayeda Fatima al Zahraa, it would have been more understandable.

Yasser Habib is a fitna monger. I wouldn't depend on what he says is true.

I don't know who's this person Yasser Habib. We all do know if imam Ali took the calipha from the beginning all these tragics wouldn't have happened. However, 

_20160215_094124.JPG

_20160215_094145.JPG

_20160215_094209.JPG

_20160215_094249.JPG

_20160215_094328.JPG

_20160215_094511.JPG

2 hours ago, random username said:

I don't know who's this person Yasser Habib. We all do know if imam Ali took the calipha from the beginning all these tragics wouldn't have happened. However, 

_20160215_094124.JPG

_20160215_094145.JPG

_20160215_094209.JPG

_20160215_094249.JPG

_20160215_094328.JPG

_20160215_094511.JPG

What is your point? No one discussed the martyrdom of Sayeda Fatima al Zahraa.

2 minutes ago, random username said:

_20160215_115429.JPG

_20160215_115627.JPG

There is no certified source, for any of the hadiths of Imam Hussein saying that.

These days with the internet anyone can get anything and post it.

Power of faith is the truth, when debating show true events to support your faith. If this is how we the Shia will become, than what differs us than Sunnis?

15 minutes ago, John Al-Ameli said:

What is your point? No one discussed the martyrdom of Sayeda Fatima al Zahraa.

There is no certified source, for any of the hadiths of Imam Hussein saying that.

These days with the internet anyone can get anything and post it.

Power of faith is the truth, when debating show true events to support your faith. If this is how we the Shia will become, than what differs us than Sunnis?

I'm not debating, I don't like debates because they rarely do get you somewhere beneficial. I'm stating facts here, and I'm not trying to show our brothers sunnis in a bad image at all, that wasn't my point of course. Some sunni brothers and sisters are far way better than shias in faith and commitment.

4 minutes ago, random username said:

I'm stating facts here,

If our Religious Authorities where to state Hadiths that are Musnad, like you would put a Image and a random Hadith. Our Shia school would have been long destroyed and infiltrated.

An image with a quote that we like to believe is a fact, doesnt make it a fact. Definitely not in our faith, where a fact means sources, citations, trustworthy. Not a random book from here and there that would back up our religious belief. Or else, we would be doing like many Sunni clerics, that rephrase Hadiths, or like how they have minimized their Sahih Bukhari, so that only their beliefs are supported.

13 hours ago, John Al-Ameli said:

Cursing the enemies of Ahle Bayt is part of Ziyarat e Ashura: 

May Allah curse the people who laid the basis of persecution and wronging against you, O Members of the Household.

May Allah curse the people who drove you away from your positionand removed you away from your ranks that Allah has put you in.

May Allah curse the people who slew you.

May Allah curse those who paved the way for them to do so

O Allah, pour curses upon the foremost persecutor who usurped the right of Muhammad and Muhammad’s Household and the last follower who acceded to his deed.

O Allah, pour curses upon the gang that struggled against al-Husayn and who supported each other against him, paid homage to his enemies, and participated in slaying him.

O Allah, pour curses upon all of them.

About the authenticity of Ziyarat e Ashura: 

All the traditions that narrate this ziyara are proven by scholars of hadith to be sound and veracious. In order to establish their authenticity, they have discussed all the chains of narration at length and proven the reliability of every narrator. Those interested in understanding the intricacies of the traditions may refer to works written in this regard.1

http://www.al-islam.org/the-sacred-effusion-reflections-on-ziyarat-ashura-volume-1-shaykh-muhammad-khalfan/source-ziyarat-

20 hours ago, certainclarity said:

The reason being , Allah gave the title of Umm Al momenin to the prophet's wives.

Bismillah.

Salaam.

"Mother of believers" is a title that only means that Prophet's wives are in a position that no one is allowed to marry them.

Please read this article in this regard:

http://www.islamquest.net/en/archive/question/fa5344

With Duas.

Narsis.

1 hour ago, narsis said:

Bismillah.

Salaam.

"Mother of believers" is a title that only means that Prophet's wives are in a position that no one is allowed to marry them.

Please read this article in this regard:

http://www.islamquest.net/en/archive/question/fa5344

With Duas.

Narsis.

Salam,

Thank you for sharing the link.I have read the link, and am already aware of it.

I agree with you on the ***apparent meaning of ***umm al momenin.

What is stated is just the apparent meaning of umm Al momenin in the link, but there is more to it, if any of his wives made proper use of the Union with the prophet.

Lady khadija made the best use of the union and title in terms of spiritual advancement.

Having said that , it is a title given given by Allah, so it brings bigger responsibilty.

This responsibilty entails being a role model for the believers.

Wives of other prophets were not given this title, and as you know it was given only to the wives of the last prophet.

Criticizing the act of Umm Al mominin is one thing, sending Lanat on them is a different thing.

The truth has to be told.

The sahabas are not given any title by Allah, hence I did not mention anything about them and just mentioned Umm Al mominin.

When Allah gives a title it is very different to when people give titles.

Sahaba is a title given by man, not by Allah.

What the sahaba did was to occupy the position of Imamat, which is a grave error, as Imam is a title and trust by Allah.

Umm Al momineen has nothing got to do with tathir. We have various levels of Iman.

So just because a person is given that title does not make them pure, making proper use of the Union can result in huge progress in spirituality, and may lead to purity if Allah wills.

It just entails a higher responsibilty, that is why the prophet told his wives he cannot give them of the worldly wealth, and if they wanted to stay with him, then they consciously chose to follow the rules ordained by Allah for them.

And going against those rules, would result in a bigger responsibilty towards Allah.

Not only they were not allowed to marry again, but the title made them even home bound, which Ayesha neglected.

Last not least , There is a reason Imam Ali never cursed the wives of the prophets.

Wasalam

Edited by certainclarity