Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Chinali

Prophets cartoons ( nauzubillah)

Rate this topic

Salam

Sahih Bukhari mentioned in 7 different places about the death of Prophet SAWS , the thing that most of us are familiar with that when prophet asked for qalam and dawat , Umar refused and said to people that Quran is enough for us and Prophet is getting crazy ( in urdu sahih bukhari it is HIZYAN - means nonsense ) nauzubillah!

Now after 1400 years some non muslims made a cartoon of Prophet pbuh , and all Muslims of the world started to strike against them to protect the prophets personality! Why dont these muslims come on streets and strike against Sahih Bukhari? why do these Muslims still believe in such a Book?

According to Quran, for everything theres a need of 2 witnesses, for rape, for murder, for marriage, indeed for all the things that needs witnesses needs 2 always! this thing is clear 

second thing :  لا تبديل لسنة الله  theres no change in Allahs rules 

Now, on the day of judgement , all muslims belive that when we will be asked about our deeds, for example one prayed 2 rakat fajr prayer, prophet will be witness on that day that yes, he prayed! but as it needs 2 witnesses, who would be the second witness here??? We shias believe second witness would be Ali AS , for those who dont believe in Ali AS , then please start to worry about yourself and find another witness for yourself!

Moreover, For completion of religion and to be on the right path, we need two things too, For us Shias we believe : Quran And Ahlul Bait e Rasool, these are the two things that we follow we would never be lost on the way!  but for those who say Quran is enough for us? i dont want to say anything more, would just say please worry for yourself!!!

Ya Ali AS

1 hour ago, Chinali said:

Now after 1400 years some non muslims made a cartoon of Prophet pbuh , and all Muslims of the world started to strike against them to protect the prophets personality! Why dont these muslims come on streets and strike against Sahih Bukhari? why do these Muslims still believe in such a Book?

Assalam aleikum,

I too am surprised at how Muslims aren't appalled by some of the narrations in this book. But the reason why this isn't paid attention to is either because Muslims don't read their own books or they know about it and make excuses for certain people's actions. 

They know it very well , this question was asked by zakir naik , he says that yes it is possible for prophet to speak nonsense ( nauzubillah) because he was just a human like us! MashaAllah, their Most beloved Ashaab can ever be wrong and can never speak nonsense but an infallible prophet can speak nonsense, what kind of nonsense is this?

they narrate prophets hadith: لصحابي كالنجوم  بأيهم اقتديتم اهتديتم

my companions are like stars, follow any of them you will be guided!

THEIR PROPHET CAN SPEAK NONSENSE!!!! not our prophet!  our prophet is infallible and isnt a human like us! Just like Jibreel AS when he was sent down to Maryam AS! in the form of human!  IF THEIR PROPHET SPEAKS NONSENSE, THEN THE ALL THE AHADITH THAT ARE AGAINST OR IN OPPOSITION OF AHLUL BAIT OR ON ASHAABS SIDE ARE ALL NONSENSE ! BECAUSE THEIR PROPHET CAN SPEAK NONSENSE!

1 hour ago, zainabamy said:

Assalam aleikum,

I too am surprised at how Muslims aren't appalled by some of the narrations in this book. But the reason why this isn't paid attention to is either because Muslims don't read their own books or they know about it and make excuses for certain people's actions. 

Salam, 

I became muslim by first reading the Quran so when I came in touch with ahaadith I noticed that the character and style the writings was so much diffirent from the Quran,

There were sahih, hasan, daif and whatever more ahaadith and many of them were not Quranic instead they sounded like Arab folklore and superstition. Contradictory, childish and artifical, atributing a hand to God and making the Prophet s.a.w. copy jewish customs (Ashura). 

I can make a book of ahaadith as well. What Bukhari did was nothing. 

9 hours ago, Zigzag said:

How about al-kafi ? Also a book of arab folklore ? 

Hello,

I don't doubt it contains some inventions but the diffirence is two.

We do not have to accept ahaadith that goes against the Quran or reason. Second, Al-Kafi is ascribed to the Ahl al-Bayt a.s. and their followers. Not their enemies unlike Bukhari which was compiled under supervision of usurper states serving their interests and ideology. 

However, Bukhari does contains some hidden truths that were never fully erased (same case with the Four Gospels in which some verses are confirming the believe in Tawheed) and alhamdulillah these led me to Shi'a Islam. 

Edited by Skanderbeg