Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
sunnilove2hussain

Need transliteration for dua faraj/hujjat

Rate this topic

So i could only find transliteration for the part that is transliterated here,but the English part,i need transliteration,i just have the translation. I love this dua,its called dua faraj/hujjat.

ALLAAHUMMA KUN LE-WALIYYEKAL HUJJATIBNIL HASANE SALAWAATOKA A'LAYHE WA A'LAA AAABAA-EHI FEE HAAZEHIS SAA-A'TE WA FEE KULLE SAA-A'TIN WALIYYAWN WA HAAFEZAWN WA QAA-EDAWN WA NAASERAWN WA DALEELAWN WA A'YNAN HATTAA TUSKENAHU ARZAKA TAW-A'N WA TOMATTE-A'HU FEEHAA TAWEELAA. """"" Some books add ..O One who directs all the affairs, O One who will raise those who are in the graves, O One who makes the rivers flow, O One who softened the iron for Dawood, Bless Muhammad and the family of Muhammad, and do for me . . . (ask for your wishes), in this night, this night. """"""  also,son of Al-Hasan? Which Hasan are they talking about?  

4 minutes ago, sunnilove2hussain said:

Which Hasan are they talking about?  

Imam Hassan al-Askari AS is the father of the 12th Imam AJ. "Son of Al-Hassan" means Imam Mahdi AJ. 

21 minutes ago, sunnilove2hussain said:

O One who directs all the affairs, O One who will raise those who are in the graves, O One who makes the rivers flow, O One who softened the iron for Dawood, Bless Muhammad and the family of Muhammad, and do for me . . . (ask for your wishes), in this night, this night.

^ I would like the transliteration, too! I hope someone replies. :) 

31 minutes ago, sunnilove2hussain said:

So i could only find transliteration for the part that is transliterated here,but the English part,i need transliteration,i just have the translation. I love this dua,its called dua faraj/hujjat.

ALLAAHUMMA KUN LE-WALIYYEKAL HUJJATIBNIL HASANE SALAWAATOKA A'LAYHE WA A'LAA AAABAA-EHI FEE HAAZEHIS SAA-A'TE WA FEE KULLE SAA-A'TIN WALIYYAWN WA HAAFEZAWN WA QAA-EDAWN WA NAASERAWN WA DALEELAWN WA A'YNAN HATTAA TUSKENAHU ARZAKA TAW-A'N WA TOMATTE-A'HU FEEHAA TAWEELAA. """"" Some books add ..O One who directs all the affairs, O One who will raise those who are in the graves, O One who makes the rivers flow, O One who softened the iron for Dawood, Bless Muhammad and the family of Muhammad, and do for me . . . (ask for your wishes), in this night, this night. """"""  also,son of Al-Hasan? Which Hasan are they talking about?  

salam

do you have Arabic references as well. we usually do not recite the last part you mentioned.

9 minutes ago, mahdi servant.01 said:

salam

do you have Arabic references as well. we usually do not recite the last part you mentioned.

Salam. The duas.org website mentions that "Some books add" that, but doesn't say which Arabic books: 

http://www.duas.org/Allahumma.htm

Someone who hasn't seen this topic yet might be sleeping or working or at school. Please wait at least 24 hours.  

On 10 February 2016 at 2:56 PM, sunnilove2hussain said:

I have the "Translation" which i have included in the beginning of thread,I Need the "Transliteration".

the thing that you posted in transliteration!  translation means original is in arabic you translate it to english( translate the meaning)  and transliteration means that you directly type the arabic thing using english alphabets ( like : اكبر translation would be : The biggest, transliteration would be : AKBAR )as far as i know i think it is like this, you already had transliteration in your question, i sent you two images, one is in english translation, with transliteration and arabic original version too,  what else do you need? please explain!  i see many other brothers and sisters helped you out too, please reply so that we can help you as fast as possible

salam

1 hour ago, Chinali said:

the thing that you posted in transliteration!  translation means original is in arabic you translate it to english( translate the meaning)  and transliteration means that you directly type the arabic thing using english alphabets ( like : اكبر translation would be : The biggest, transliteration would be : AKBAR )as far as i know i think it is like this, you already had transliteration in your question, i sent you two images, one is in english translation, with transliteration and arabic original version too,  what else do you need? please explain!  i see many other brothers and sisters helped you out too, please reply so that we can help you as fast as possible

salam

i have the transliteration for the first part. If you read my first post on the thread,i clearly gave the English translation,but i need the transliteration.

2 minutes ago, sunnilove2hussain said:

i have the transliteration for the first part. If you read my first post on the thread,i clearly gave the English translation,but i need the transliteration.

i need transliteration for this part """"" Some books add ..O One who directs all the affairs, O One who will raise those who are in the graves, O One who makes the rivers flow, O One who softened the iron for Dawood, Bless Muhammad and the family of Muhammad, and do for me . . .

44 minutes ago, sunnilove2hussain said:

i need transliteration for this part """"" Some books add ..O One who directs all the affairs, O One who will raise those who are in the graves, O One who makes the rivers flow, O One who softened the iron for Dawood, Bless Muhammad and the family of Muhammad, and do for me . . .

يا مدبر الامور
ya mudabbir al umoor

يا باعث من في القبور
ya ba'itha man fil quboor

يا مجري البحور
ya mujriyyal buhoor

يا ملين الحديد لداود
ya muliyyanal hadeed ledawood

صل علي محمد وال محمد  ... وافعل بي ...
salle ala Muhammad wa aale Muhammad
( waf'al bi ... means do these and these things for me - when you are asking for something for example Make me rich hehehe ) 

45 minutes ago, Chinali said:

يا مدبر الامور
ya mudabbir al umoor

يا باعث من في القبور
ya ba'itha man fil quboor

يا مجري البحور
ya mujriyyal buhoor

يا ملين الحديد لداود
ya muliyyanal hadeed ledawood

صل علي محمد وال محمد  ... وافعل بي ...
salle ala Muhammad wa aale Muhammad
( waf'al bi ... means do these and these things for me - when you are asking for something for example Make me rich hehehe ) 

jazakAllah khair. May Allah (awj) bless you and your family.