Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Hameedeh

What is your goal today?

Rate this topic

My goal today is to pay one of my children a dollar to clean out my car.

And if they aren't interested, I'll convince them to pay me a dollar to do it myself. 

Also, I must finish making a crocheted scarf for my mother, to give her as a Christmas gift. 

9 hours ago, notme said:

My goal today is to pay one of my children a dollar to clean out my car.

And if they aren't interested, I'll convince them to pay me a dollar to do it myself. 

Also, I must finish making a crocheted scarf for my mother, to give her as a Christmas gift. 

Did your child clean your car today?

2 hours ago, AmirAlmuminin Lover said:

Did your child clean your car today?

Two children cleaned my car. One agreed to a dollar, and the other agreed to help in exchange for a piece of chocolate. 

Hello

I reserved room from airbnb in Dearborn MI. I always liked to go there. I have to do travel arrangements for tomorrow. Inshaallah I'll stay there for four nights, and I want to see the biggest mosque in north America(icofa.com). I would like to recite Dua Tawassul on Tuesday, but I don't know if they let me to do that. It's my first time going there.

Islamic-Center-of-America.jpg

On 12/23/2017 at 3:46 AM, Hameedeh said:

My goal today is to clean my apartment. :muslima:

Slow going. :rolleyes:

On 12/25/2017 at 3:41 PM, AmirAlmuminin Lover said:

I now driving to Detroit. It's snowy. There was a car accident 100 miles to Dearborn, 94 east.

Pray for my safety

Then watch the road and Don't Text and Drive.

:furious: <---Policeman's Clipboard --when a ticket is not enough. Or does it take this::accident: ?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/tripping/wp/2017/11/24/this-police-officers-a-ticket-writing-machine-and-hes-proud-of-it/?utm_term=.24ff49bfff6d 

Reflect on every mistake i made in 2017, and every positive thing too. Focus on the goals i set out to achieve and did so, and the ones i fell short in, and if the progress despite falling short was enough. Ensure i start 2018 much stronger, and grow as a person. Also, significantly reduce time on SC, though i've reduced it significantly anyway. 

Saturday, to have more fun.

Little sister will drop him off for a couple of hours --despite my lack of housekeeping  :D

Nephew will be 2 years 5 months this coming week. l was laughing when his Dad left and he turned to me and started (asking for) "coffee ... coffee"! [lt is decaf :D]

He also likes my ink pen. He writes on me, writes on himself, and 'works' on his coloring book (mostly).

He also thinks l am a jungle-gym. "Little Tornado" was really good.

He still points at things for the words and says "ige-err" for refrigerator, for example.

What was interesting now that he can use the remote for U-tube-on-the-TV he replays parts of songs and some dialogue until he can repeat it. Included there-in, a soap opera :ko:.

On 1/5/2018 at 6:30 AM, Shah Khan said:

InshaAllah, <3 May Allah Bless You Aameen <3

You're a teeeennnn-ager!  What do you know about the perils of being marred?

On 1/5/2018 at 1:42 AM, Alijohnbakshy said:

Marriage inshallah

Finding this news, l wonder what 'they' are planning:  https://www.yahoo.com/news/indian-man-kidnapped-fored-marry-202436716.html 

l can imagine what the music will be:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfHrryY5UL0 

This is the wedding music l personally relate to: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyFyAqLtHq8

For something a little more realistic: (Rock Warning) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE

On 1/5/2018 at 9:24 AM, Heavenly_Silk said:

To get as much revision done as I can without procrastinating! 

Good luck, Sister. Praying for you. 

On ‎1‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 9:24 AM, Heavenly_Silk said:

To get as much revision done as I can without procrastinating! 

Since Crastin is a polybutidiene, l guess you want to do some professional polymerizing. Or should l just go ahead and look the word up.

3 minutes ago, hasanhh said:

My goal for tomorrow is to make a "to do list". lf l get around to it. l still haven't looked-up that word above ---whatever it was.

MashaAllah, this Guy hasanhh is very playful minded :D .