Hameedeh

What is your goal today?

Rate this topic

I need motivation and hope a lot these days. My Quran program, Salatullayl, etc. are going down. I need to motivate myself and be stronger. I want to go to gym and work out, but Ayatollah Sistani says that it is Haraam to go to mixed gym. You know, when you think too much about something (going to gym in this case), human brain makes a perfect thing out of it. I also feel that I separated myself from the research environment of the university since I started my job and I regret it.

Inshaallah I will find motivation to come out of negative thoughts and being in myself :) . Do dua for me to find motivation and be stronger. I know this feeeling and situation is just a test from Allah and temporary, but overcoming it is very difficult.

6 minutes ago, notme said:

Hope you are feeling better quickly. 

Yesterday was horrible, was lying in bed the whole day, had lower back pain and headache.

But today I defs feel much better. Still deciding whether I should go to work or stay home. 

On 12/4/2018 at 10:13 AM, hasanhh said:

Socks  and  Cookies

04December is National Cookie Day and also National Sock Day

So my goal today is to go buy a package of cookies, gorge on them; after l change my socks.

Like this??? :D

^^^^^ No, not me.  l keep my stash down low so l don't have to climb-up for cookies.

When my nephew is over, l put every thing in the refrigerator and then put the table in front of the door with a bell suspended by a pyramid setting on it.

18 hours ago, notme said:

My three year old is an F5 tornado today. My goal is to prevent him from getting hurt or breaking anything, and not lose my sense of humor or my sanity. 

The little tornado woke before 3 this morning, but he didn't wake me, he woke his dad. So my goal for today is to fully appreciate that full night of sleep! 

Many chores and errands that need attention - let's see what I can do! 

When l was little, we were called "wild Indians" --but that is politically incorrect now.

The PoliticaI Correct term is Screaming Terrorists, S.T.

My Dad had an idea he expressed after we, supposedly, "grew-up": Take a room, screen the windows (with a heavy mesh), put extra padding under the rug, "and let them have-at-it".

With TVs the way they are now, put them up on the wall with a protective box with overhang (to block the downward segment of an object's terminal trajectory)

One woman at mosque followed my Dad's suggestion and to keep watch put in a Dutch Door with a mesh top. She said it worked.