Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Hameedeh

What is your goal today?

Rate this topic

7 hours ago, Quran313 said:

@notme

I have a question. Is it permissible to go to beach? I don't go and whenever my friend asks me to go to beach, I won't. There are uncovered women at beach. That's why I don't go there. Regardless of it being sin or not, I realized it affects on my Islamic mentality, and I don't feel close to Ahlulbait. We do see those scenes everywhere to some extent (that's true), but it's worse at beach usually. Maybe the beach you go, doesn't have those things. 

I am female. The sight of women in bikinis doesn't affect me. My children who like to go with me are little. We wear clothing and, actually, most other people are dressed to the same degree as any other outdoor location in summer. It's the ocean - if people wear bikinis they're likely to find themselves wearing nothing after the first good wave.

But we do prefer family friendly and less crowded beaches. They're just more enjoyable.

Definitely nobody should do things that take them further from Allah and the Ahlul Bayt.

14 hours ago, hasanhh said:

At your age, you should already have done this. :ranting:

Elaborate, brother.

32 minutes ago, Diaz said:

my goal today is to eat it without sharing :itsok:

Duas for your success - if success in this is the righteous choice!

22 hours ago, Mzwakhe said:

Today I hope to see some lawyers. I didn't know & so to Sudan. Sufficient is Allah(سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى)

Insha'Allah today still. am of the opinion that South Africa is captured. I met a man though, we shook hands & parted. He seemed firm, rare. The rest? Argh well.

@Ashvazdanghe it's a long walk to...

5 hours ago, Mzwakhe said:

Insha'Allah today still

No, their probably captured too. They might send me to the police and looks are deceiving. Sufficient is Allah(سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) as a witness that ain't no police, not mine anyways.

My goal today is to finish fixing some stuff.

Now, I would not have to do this if houses, fortresses, for US men were properly built to begin with. Earthquake resistant concrete structure, above a flood plain, extra large drains so when I hose it out every couple of years the pizza boxes don't stop-up the drain. The basic necessities.

And of course, controlled admittance.

1. To study an hour everyday for my upcoming exam. I am way behind everyone in the group (read: haven't even started) 

2. Finish writing my paper within this week. 

3. Meal plan and prep for the week

54 minutes ago, starlight said:

1. To study an hour everyday for my upcoming exam. I am way behind everyone in the group (read: haven't even started

I have to study six hours a day for the next six weeks (Mondays excluded)  :book::cry:

2 minutes ago, Ali~J said:

I have to study six hours a day for the next six weeks (Mondays excluded)  :book::cry:

Awww.... Best of luck. I am working full time and this is a certificate I am doing so I don't have a lot to cover. Just eight subjects which we normally do in two years of medical school  :dry:

At this point in life my only motivation is to not waste the money I have paid for the course. :hahaha:

Today seems like a good day to build a wall.
I'm building a room in the garage to move my oldest son into. Obviously it won't be finished today, but I can get started.

7 hours ago, notme said:

I'm building a room in the garage to move my oldest son into.

Well, l guess that is better than an over sized doghouse.

:D"Get it? He's in the doghouse."

In my experience, the garage was the only place l could have for myself that my ex would leave alone --until she'd decide to sweep it out.

45 minutes ago, hasanhh said:

Well, l guess that is better than an over sized doghouse.

My husband suggested a prefab storage shed from Home Depot. I assured him that my way is cheaper, so he let him stay.