Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Hameedeh

What is your goal today?

Rate this topic

My goals for the next week are to catch up with my rocket science class, I've fallen nearly a week behind, to clean out my garage (again) to make it a usable space, to finish one of the books that I'm reading, and to take my small people to the zoo. I'm sure I'll come up with more goals as the week progresses.

Have you made your goal today? Is there someone you need to call? Stay in touch, please.

My goals for the weekend are all DIY , home improvement kinda stuff :

1. Organize kids puzzles and lego sets into individual boxes and pouches. Currently all the Lego is in one big and two small plastic containers which my five year old enjoys emptying just for fun. Since I am planning to get some more Lego next month because I LOVE playing with it so much  to give to my daughter on her birthday, I thought I better make some space.

2. Sew a table cloth, the old one was worn out. It's vintage with lots of frills. Normally I like minimalist when it comes to decor and furniture but this table always had the same tablecloths for as long as I remember so I am going to stick to the tradition :) 

3.Make another bulletin board for my room. I made one last year and it turned out to be really useful for all the notices  from the kids schools and for my lists, bills etc, until one day when I came back from work and saw my kids artwork which was normally housed in a cardboard box under the bed now proudly displayed all over the bulletin board..... my bulletin board:byecry: They told me their little hearts will break in zillion pieces if I ever tried to take down even the comic strip cut out from the cereal box, what to say of the rainbow coloured heart  made especially for Mommy.. So for the whole past year I managed by sticking my lists strategically in the little spaces at the corners so as not to mar the beauty of the artwork. So, today I finally decided I possessed some rights too and decided to make another one. :D 

My goal today is to use my voice for kindness, my ears for compassion, my hands for charity, my mind for truth, and my heart for love. 

Goals.jpg

Guest silasun

Many goals:

1. Prepare for an interview

2. Start a cycling regime

3. Don't say anything which is misplaced (e.g. butting in)

4. Make pasta. Good pasta. ;)

12 minutes ago, hasanhh said:

To get to the post office before it closes or l fall asleep again.

I am supposed to "get to the post office" and l am here on SC.

My addiction is now open for the whole subversive World to see.

:byecry:  Goin' to the P.O.

Guest silasun

Goal for the day: 

Do not think about results day. Results are out in 14 hours.

Eek!

Edited by silasun