Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Hameedeh

What is your goal today?

Rate this topic

Not hate myself...oh wait too late lol :( xD 

and to pray with a clear and sincere mind, lord knows I need to get better. 

I always think about the quote saying it’s better to sleep with ilm than to pray with jahiliya. 

And then I despise myself even more 

i pray everyone that we can all die for our Imam. That’s all I want. To be free of this accursed world. 

On 10/17/2018 at 6:30 AM, Ralvi said:

i pray everyone that we can all die for our Imam. That’s all I want. To be free of this accursed world

How does your first and second sentences, as quoted, conform to Ayat 4:74 ?

And the third as quoted, Ayat 4:29 ?

On 2/9/2016 at 2:12 AM, Hameedeh said:

Salam. Another member asked me to create this topic. So I have.

Imam Ali AS said: "Be wise, make today better than yesterday." What are you going to do today to make your life better?

I think, I would not be doing any important work today as today is 40th day of Martyrdom of Imam Hussain a.s.

My goal is to do as many things on my to do list as possible, and that way tomorrow might be easier. InShaAllah. 

Non-Islam-related but I deleted my facebook account (which I've been wanting to do for a long time, seeing how I barely use it too), which has me feeling quite satisfied :pushup2: :grin:

Had been meaning to write a blog post for so long but always put it down to not having time because of children and housework. Took today off for that especially, sent kids to schools, Mum is out shopping, the house is so quiet and peaceful......perfect for doing some work interrupted.................. instead I am using this time to laze in bed and eat a Dairy Milk in the messiest way possible. :shifty:

31 minutes ago, hasanhh said:

This doesn't sound like you.

I worked nonstop from Fri-Sun, moved furniture dragged heavy sofas, removed carpets from rooms all by myself, ran so many errands, by yesterday evening I got this backache which wasn't very bad but I figured I needed to stay in bed and rest a bit. I planned on reading a book and doing some work but fell asleep in the cosy bed. lolz

I've been thinking too much about marriage today. I can't go back to Iran due to visa problems. I haven't met a good girl here the place I live (it's a small city).  It's hard for me to get married. I wish Ahlulbait put a good girl in my life. Do dua for me please. I need a life partner

What are you going to do today to make your life better?

Apply for a job. 

What are you going to do today to make your life better?

Apply for more jobs. :muslima:

6 minutes ago, notme said:

Hope you are feeling better quickly. 

Yesterday was horrible, was lying in bed the whole day, had lower back pain and headache.

But today I defs feel much better. Still deciding whether I should go to work or stay home. 

On 12/4/2018 at 10:13 AM, hasanhh said:

Socks  and  Cookies

04December is National Cookie Day and also National Sock Day

So my goal today is to go buy a package of cookies, gorge on them; after l change my socks.

Like this??? :D

^^^^^ No, not me.  l keep my stash down low so l don't have to climb-up for cookies.

When my nephew is over, l put every thing in the refrigerator and then put the table in front of the door with a bell suspended by a pyramid setting on it.

18 hours ago, notme said:

My three year old is an F5 tornado today. My goal is to prevent him from getting hurt or breaking anything, and not lose my sense of humor or my sanity. 

The little tornado woke before 3 this morning, but he didn't wake me, he woke his dad. So my goal for today is to fully appreciate that full night of sleep! 

Many chores and errands that need attention - let's see what I can do!