Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Hameedeh

What is your goal today?

Rate this topic

7 hours ago, Kazemi said:

سبحان الله

Oh Mu’mineen,

May I remind you that idleness is detested by Allah,

Allah bestows upon you the greatest of hardship,

For by it comes the greatest of pleasures, inshallah.

.                                                                      ^^^^^^^^^^

1 hour ago, shiaman14 said:

Dont know about that brother. I guess it depends what's on TV

Yeah I agree with you, if Pokemon is on TV, then bye bye to Shiachat.

Edited by ali_fatheroforphans

Gonna sleep in 30 minutes or so.

My goals for tomorrow:

(1) Go to the stationary shop and buy some files, diary, planner etc. so inshallah I can be very organized this sem.

(2) Go for a a 30 minute jog in the evening.

I'm loving this thread, it's a great way to make sure that my goals are met.

15 hours ago, ali_fatheroforphans said:

(1) Go to the stationary shop and buy some files, diary, planner etc. so inshallah I can be very organized this sem.

Good luck with your studies! Last month I bought a new 2 - year pocket planner (2018 - 2019) so I can see all my important things on the calendar in case my phone or my computer does not work. Naoozibillah. 

I finished half of today's tasks yesterday.

Today I have a date with my husband to see a movie. One of the teenagers has agreed to babysit the little ones. 

Afterwards, I've got some more work to do on my grapevines (almost done!) and I'm repairing an old rusty metal swing set. 

My goal is to walk more today. I went for a walk and forgot my pedometer. Now I have to walk again. lol

Inshallah in about a month, I hope to memorize all of Surah Mulk. 

So far I memorized verse 1.

My goal tomorrow: Memorize verse 2 and ponder over its meaning.

InshaAllah to get my life back on track and to avoid everything that has led to me changing and becoming a negative person. 

I hope to fix up:

1. uni studies
  2. religion wise
  3. health wise (physically and mentally)

1 hour ago, ali_fatheroforphans said:

Inshallah in about a month, I hope to memorize all of Surah Mulk. 

So far I memorized verse 1.

My goal tomorrow: Memorize verse 2 and ponder over its meaning.

MashaAllah :) <3 Would you like to tell me who's Quranic Translation you are Using? and which Quran, Tajweedi or Simple ?

Weather is expected to be nice (but a little cold) today and tomorrow, and my husband bought us a cordless electric hedge trimmer. After the teenagers get home and can watch the toddler, I hope to try it out. I've got the battery charging now. :)

Also need to do some work on my current class, and I've got a pot of beans cooking for our supper. 

11 hours ago, Shah Khan said:

MashaAllah :) <3 Would you like to tell me who's Quranic Translation you are Using? and which Quran, Tajweedi or Simple ?

I don't use one specific translation, as I'll go to different sites to see the translations available. 

Sheikh Bahmanpour (I really like him) has done the tafsir for this Surah, so I listen to him. I would recommend you to also listen to him, as he goes through the specific words and their meanings in depth. There are a couple of sessions done by him.

For Tajweed I listen to Mishary Al Afasy.

9 hours ago, notme said:

Weather is expected to be nice (but a little cold) today and tomorrow, and my husband bought us a cordless electric hedge trimmer. After the teenagers get home and can watch the toddler, I hope to try it out. I've got the battery charging now. :)

Also need to do some work on my current class, and I've got a pot of beans cooking for our supper. 

Battery problems? Check the water level to see if the plates are covered. lf so, then add an amount of sulfur(pure) that you can get on a knife point (very little) and put that in each cap. OR, have your battery regular checked.

2 hours ago, hasanhh said:

Battery problems? Check the water level to see if the plates are covered. lf so, then add an amount of sulfur(pure) that you can get on a knife point (very little) and put that in each cap. OR, have your battery regular checked.

Brother, I think the hedge trimmer was brand new and she had to charge the battery before first use.  :) 

8 hours ago, Hameedeh said:

Brother, I think the hedge trimmer was brand new and she had to charge the battery before first use.  :) 

l didn't know there were battery powered hedge trimmers. l always used shears. :hahaha:

l did know there are trimmers with cords.

ln addition, l always tend to think car-problems.

سبحان الله

Believers carry goals,

Lead them astray and Allah makes them forget themselves,

Lead them aright and Allah will satisfy them with pleasure,

"And be not like those who forsook Allah, so He made them forsake their own souls. These it is that are the transgressors."

"Indeed, the righteous will be in pleasure"