Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

What is your goal today?

Rate this topic

• Moderators

Yesterday I finished my entire list, and most of today's list.  I'm exhausted.  Today I plan to mostly rest.  I've got some work for an online class on my agenda, and a bit of relaxed reading.

But if the weather stays nice, after the teenagers or the husband are home to supervise the little one, I might get back to work on attempting to uncover/resurrect the grapevines.  Yesterday I moved part of a pile of cut bamboo.  It needs to be moved because new bamboo was growing in it, and also eventually it should be moved out to the roadside for collection by the county.  There's also honeysuckle and goldenrod growing all through the grapevines.  I plan to cut out everything, build new trellises from poles of cut bamboo, and hopefully in a couple more years we can have grapes, inshaAllah. A chainsaw is not the right tool for the job, but neither is the weed eater.  I either need a couple hundred feet of extension cord to use our electric hedge trimmer, or I'm limited to hand tools.  I did uncover and clear completely around one grapevine stump yesterday.  

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Salam. Another member asked me to create this topic. So I have. Imam Ali AS said: "Be wise, make today better than yesterday." What are you going to do today to make your life better?

I want to go to sleep before midnight every day. ✔

(1) Pray with humility (2) Help my mum with cleaning etc. (3) Recite a few verses of Quran 1 hour before bed.

Posted Images

• Forum Administrators

Take everything out of the closet and put it back inside (neatly in some kind of organization) so that I know what I have and where everything is. :muslima: 

• Veteran Member
1 hour ago, Hameedeh said:

Take everything out of the closet and put it back inside (neatly in some kind of organization) so that I know what I have and where everything is. :muslima: 

Then do it again next year because you forgot.  :party:

• Moderators

Work on my class, cook a pot roast with potatoes and carrots, and read a book.

If I have time, I would like to go to the tea shop for some more ginger turmeric tea, but it's a bit of a drive. If I can come up with another reason to go next town over, that would be better. They have some nice walking streets over there, and that's enough second reason, but the weather is cold and damp right now. This might have to wait until later in the week. 

There is not a better goal than strive to be with the justice!

Just like Imam Ali (as) said, don't join my journey, join the army of justice!

Inshallah I will see them one day... Al-hamdiuillah shukr.

La elah ela Allah, Mohammed rassolallah wa Ali waliyah Allah.

LABEYKA YA HUSSEIN!

• Advanced Member
4 hours ago, Shah Khan said:

Want to Meet a Freemason as soon as Possible.

Lol my husband did few days ago... he was a pretty normal guy. They defend themselves a lot saying we have been portrayed by the media in a very wrong way. (LoL)

he was trying to convince my husband Islam is a very bad religion and freemasonry is something we all need today... :hahaha:

• Moderators
4 hours ago, notme said:

But also I'm very sneezy and stuffy headed today, so most likely I'll not do much. 

It turned out to be a perfect day for this: 

On 2/14/2018 at 9:17 AM, notme said:

I would like to go to the tea shop for some more ginger turmeric tea

I also got some cinnamon-plum and some vanilla-mint-green-chai. I hope they're delicious. 

I always go to mosque on Thurdays nights. There is one mosque that the Imam did backbiting one time. The other mosque is Iranian mosque which also has some drawbacks. I don't know what to do. I probably go to the first one because I think they change Imam every other week. This week another Imam comes for pray. Next week I'll go to Iranian one inshaallah.

7 hours ago, Annieboo said:

Lol my husband did few days ago... he was a pretty normal guy. They defend themselves a lot saying we have been portrayed by the media in a very wrong way. (LoL)

he was trying to convince my husband Islam is a very bad religion and freemasonry is something we all need today... :hahaha:

Hahaha What The !!!

Indian food was delicious. It was very simple food. Just some potato, tomato, rice, spice. I like simple delicious food not expensive ones. I want it to be simple and good.

I'm on my bed. I haven't got my gift apparently. Maybe I got, and I don't know. Maybe I was supposed to have an accident while driving, and Allah gave me that gift. I'm still hopeful to open my gift in a minute or so.

5 hours ago, AmirAlmuminin Lover said:

I just came home from the Pakistani mosque. It's huge mosque. I was doing Thurday prays, so I couldn't drink Pakistani tea. It's very good tea, but I missed it. Instead I got some cookies and helped them to move tables. They wanted to close the mosque.

I'm home now. I just wanna eat my induan food that my roommate made. Then I'll go to bed. Hopefully I can wake up for night prays. Ayatollah Bahjat said:" Ayatolah Keshmiry used to get a gift from Allah every Thursday after Thursday prays". I don't know what would be mine. It's almost end of the day. Maybe waking up for night prays

Brother you are most Welcome here in Pakistan :grin:.

5 hours ago, Haimid said:

just being and keep myself happy in my sister Marriages day:-) Enshallah.

Sadly i can not continue further with them as they want to listen to some music as a traditional way of marriage. not allowed by my marja'a but alhamdulellah my sister, she has no issue with it and even they asked me they can stop the music if i want, ofc i didnt want it.

alhamdulellah for this family even if they arent a perfect muslim family.

i guess, i did my job as a shia'a brother.

Edited by Haimid
19 hours ago, Annieboo said:

That's Why I am here to Destroy Them.