Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

WHERE IS SHIAS TWELFTH IMAM HIDING AND WHY? #EXPOSINGSHIA

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member
On 8-2-2016 at 4:37 PM, shiabasher123 said:

I WAS JUST WONDERING WHY SHIAS TWELFTH IS HIDING SOMEWHERE AND WHERE? AND WHAT ARE HIS VIRTUES AND WHAT WILL HE BRING?

aLSO WHAT IS MUTAH AND ALL THE RULINGS AND ALL THE ENJOYABLE MASLAHS OF IT?

Salam, 

You sound like islambashers who believe we kill unbelievers wherever we see them and that it's all about pedophilia. 

Make a serious study of both sources. Not checking propaganda and hearsay before you become frontline takfiri meat

Edited by Skanderbeg
  • Veteran Member
On 2/9/2016 at 8:05 AM, Umayyad said:

The very fact that you quote a quote directed towards someone just to state "My belief is better than yours" shows you are also insecure in your belief. :rolleyes: It is really very sad. 

I don't know who taught you psychology but I suggest getting yourself a refund and throwing any degree you've got in the trash.

• Advanced Member
5 hours ago, Ibn Al-Shahid said:

I don't know who taught you psychology but I suggest getting yourself a refund and throwing any degree you've got in the trash.

Ohh my a comedian. Here is a flower for your hard effort at trying to be funny

giphy.gif

We all may not have contact with, but some people are guided by him, and they in turn guide others and trickle down the light they been given through the Imam, and those people trickled that guidance, help guide others as well, but ultimately, we must come under guidance of Allah via his chosen ones.

We read from Tabatabai 

The preceptors are also of two types: General and special. The general preceptor is he who is not responsible for guiding any particular individual. People seek his guidance considering him to be a learned and experienced man. The Qur'an says: Ask those who know if you do not know. Such preceptors can be helpful only in the beginning of spiritual journey. When the spiritual traveler begins to view the manifestations of the glory of essence and attributes of Allah, he no longer needs to have a general preceptor. The special preceptor is he about whom a divine ordinance exists to the effect that he has been assigned the job of guidance. This position is held only by the Holy Prophet and his rightful successors. Their guidance and company are essential and indispensable not only at every stage of spiritual journey, but even after the spiritual traveler has reached his destination. The nature of this company is esoteric not physical for the real nature of the Imam is that station of his luminosity, the authority of which extends to everyone and everything in the world. Although Imams body is also superior to the body of everyone else, yet the source of his authority over the universe is not his body. To explain this point it may be mentioned that whatever happens in this world, its source is the names and attributes of Allah, and the same Divine names and attributes are the essence of the Imam also. That is why the Imams have said: "Allah is known through us and he is worshipped through us." Therefore, it may rightly be said that whatever stages the spiritual traveler traverses, he covers them in the light of the Imam, and every position to which he advances, that position is controlled by the Imam. Throughout his journey the spiritual traveler enjoys the company of the Imam and remains associated with him. Even after reaching his destination, he needs the company of the Imam, for it is the Imam who teaches him the rules that are to be observed in the World of Divinity. Therefore, Imam's company is essential at every stage of spiritual journey. 

We also read from Tabatabai

"'There is no doubt about the existence of a path of Walayat by treading on which man traverses the stages of esoteric perfection and reaches the stage of proximity to Allah. The existence of the outer religious trappings, without an inner reality, is unimaginable. The creative ability or source which has provided for religious teachings of practical, ethical and social nature and has preached them, must have provided for the inner reality also, which is the soul of the outer religious phenomena.

The arguments, which prove the existence of Prophethood and the continuity of the religious laws, also prove the existence and continuity of the system of Walayat. How can it be imagined that the tenets and laws should have a real existence, but the inner reality should not exist or the contact of the human world with it should be severed? The chief holder of Walayat, who maintains this contact, has been called Imam by the Qur'an, as is borne out by this verse. 

"When his Lord tested Ibrahim with certain commands and he fulplled them. He said: Surely I am appointing you an Imam of man" (al-Baqarah, 2: 124)

The Imam is a person who is selected by Allah to be the leader of the path of Walayat. It is he who holds the reins of esoteric Walayat in his hands. He is the centre of the rays of Walayat which reflect on the hearts of the people". 

We read from Mutahari :

According to the Shi'ah belief in every age there has been a perfect man having a supernatural influence over the world and a sort of control on the hearts and the souls of men and on this account he is called Hujjat. 

We read from Imam Khomeini 

The faithful (mu'minin), since they are followers of the Perfect Man and walk in his footsteps, they journey by the light of his guidance and the lamp of his knowledge (ma'rifah) in submission to the sacred being of the Perfect Man. They don't take any step by themselves and do not allow their intellect to meddle with the character of the spiritual journey towards Allah. For this reason, their path is also straight, and in the company of the Perfect Man their fufilment (wusal) is subordinate to the fulfilment of the Perfect Man, provided that they protect their clear hearts from the workings of the devils, the ego, and egoism, and submit themselves totally in the journey to the Perfect Man and the station of ultimate prophecy.

And we read from him in Adab:

Be aware that this spiritual journey and faithful ascension cannot be made with this broken leg, ruptured reins, blind eyes and lightless heart: " And whomever Allah has not given light, for him there is no light ". [198a] Therefore, in setting off upon this spiritual road and ascending to this gnostic mi'raj, it is a must to adhere to the spiritual state of the guides along the ways of knowledge [ma'rifat] and the lights [anwar] of the road of guidance, who are the devotees and the attainers to Allah. If anybody tries, depending on his selfishness and without clinging to their guardianship, to tread upon this road, his journey will be to Satan and to the pit (of hell) [hawiyah]. Scientifically speaking, to connect between the novel [hadith] and the Eternal [qadim], the changing and the Unchanging, there should be an intermediate, a connector, with the characteristic of being unchanging and changing, eternal and novel. Without such an intermediate, the Emanation of the Eternal and the Unchanging would not pass to the changing and the novel in the divine law, and the universal and existential connection would not take place. As regards the connector between these two, the scientific opinions of the experts in the evidential knowledge ['ulum-i burhani] are diverse, as the gnostic taste is different, to give the details of which is out of the scope of these papers. In the gnositc taste, the connector is the Sacred Emanation [faid-i muqaddas], the Expansive Existence [wujud-i munbasit], which has the position [maqam] of the big isthmus [barzakhiyat-i kubra] and the great intermediate [wasatiyat-i 'uzma], and it is the very position of the spirituality and the guardianship of the Seal of the Prophets, which is united with the position the Ali's General Guardianship [wilayat-I mutlaqa-I alawiyah]. The relevant details are stated in the Misbahul Hidayah by the writer. [199] Similarly, in the ascending spiritual connection - which is the opposite of the descending existential connection, or in other words, it is "the contraction of existence" [qabd-i wujud] and returning to the Beginning there is need for an intermediate, without which it does not take place, and the connection of the imperfect and the chained hearts, and of the limited descending spirits, with the Complete, Super Complete and the Absolute from all aspects, is not implemented without the spiritual intermediates and the invisible connectors.

Edited by StrugglingForTheLight
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Veteran Member
12 hours ago, Slave of Allah 313 said:

As salam alykium  

Your name ummayyad  itself is asking for a conflict  you know what they did to our beloved ahlul bayt as) are you here for some enlightenment or a conflict and Allah swt  knows what's in every heart 

I tried to put this guy in his place but Moderator banned me for a week. Go figure...