Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Erdogan Says It's Russia That Must Be Held Accountable for All Deaths in Syrian Civil War

Rate this topic

Ali_Hussain

• Advanced Member

i do not support Erdogan but i must say that Russia is killing thousands of innocent civilians since the air-strikes started. it is kind of Ironic how the Soviet Union was at one point going to Absorb Iran into it`s Godless Communist regime but now it`s the #1 ally of Iran and other Shia nations. 

• Veteran Member
2 hours ago, Student_of_Deen said:

i do not support Erdogan but i must say that Russia is killing thousands of innocent civilians since the air-strikes started. it is kind of Ironic how the Soviet Union was at one point going to Absorb Iran into it`s Godless Communist regime but now it`s the #1 ally of Iran and other Shia nations. 

RF has never deliberately targeted civilians in airstrikes. The terrorists themselves tacitly acknowledged this by caging women on roofs to avoid being hit; they knew Russian pilots wouldn't fire on them then.

The Ministry of Defense is very open with their data, who they hit, where, how many each day or week and so on. It's on Russian news regularly, Russian language and English (Sputnik and RT). They also forward information to other relevant parties in the area ahead of time to avoid accidents. They've been completely transparent.

Western media outlets have, as usual, been either unbelievably unprofessional or professionally dishonest; blaming certain airstrikes on Russia that Russia didn't carry out and even, conversely, using footage of Russian jets hitting an oil convoy and calling them Americans.

As well, I don't see how RF working with Iran now as the USSR did before is "ironic." This is continuity of interests, not irony.

• Advanced Member
3 hours ago, Student_of_Deen said:

And what muslims are allying the US now fighting for their interests?

Edited by Skanderbeg

• Veteran Member

The USSR does not exist anymore.

Edited by baradar_jackson

• Veteran Member

http://ministryvalues.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=787&Itemid=214

the updates on the current religious trends in the world.

Erdogan seems to have a lot of support from those who are vehemently against Iran, for the opposition containing alqaeda founded and affiliated or groups teaming up with them in offences. These individuals are also highly secterian, and are also against the yemen revolution.

It's a big trend i have thus far seen, among some normal sunni muslims, some at university.

Edited by Tawheed313

• Advanced Member
3 hours ago, Tawheed313 said:

Erdogan seems to have a lot of support from those who are vehemently against Iran, for the opposition containing alqaeda founded and affiliated or groups teaming up with them in offences. These individuals are also highly secterian, and are also against the yemen revolution.

It's a big trend i have thus far seen, among some normal sunni muslims, some at university.

Yeah! He's the sunni messiah ..

• Advanced Member
5 hours ago, Zigzag said:

And Putin is the shia messiah ! His entry in the syrian affairs have turned the tide for shias/iran/bashar. 

The diffirence is that Erdogan is a puppet of the West and a tool of the Nato while Putin is operating on his own. 

So rather the Shia/Iranian/Assadist bloc then the Western Imperialist/Zionist bloc and their Takfiri puppies. 

Edited by Skanderbeg

• Veteran Member

On Thursday the 11th, a radio report was describing how Erdogan and the US are "enraged at each other". The US is angry because Turkey has changed course. Turkey is angry because the weapons the US dumped into the Syria's terrorist 'opposition' have found their way into Turkey and the Turkish Kurds are using them to fight a separatist war.

• Advanced Member
On 12 February 2016 at 5:10 AM, Skanderbeg said:

The diffirence is that Erdogan is a puppet of the West and a tool of the Nato while Putin is operating on his own. 

So rather the Shia/Iranian/Assadist bloc then the Western Imperialist/Zionist bloc and their Takfiri puppies. 

Putin on his own ? Suddenly he loves shias or what? He's bombing for charity ? His frigging allies are Iran/assad and thus to extend his sphere of influence from central asia and middle east. Same the west tries to do through europe and middle-east. 

Also, this either-or nihilistic definition of syrian conflict so prevalent amongst the shia reminds of either-with-us or against-us george bush style. You know very well syrian rebels comprise of various different groups. They are fighting ISIS and assad at the same time. FSA infact are the same as houthis, nationalist movement though comprising of overwhelmingly one sect. Keep crying for yemen but not for syrians because they don't align with the shia iran in their game. 

Putin, Iranian IRGC, hezbollah, iraqi shia militas enter syria because syrian gov. asked help from their ally against syrian rebels -->Shia response:  Alhamdulillah, labbayik ya hussein .. 

Saudi, UAE forces entered yemen because yemeni gov. asked help from their ally against rebel houthis -->Shia response: Astaghfarilluah wahabi/yazidi/takfiri etc etc. 

Edited by Zigzag

• Advanced Member

And it's so funny all of a sudden shias are jumping up and down defending mass murderer putin in their zeal and deriding Turkey and erdogan -- a country that kept it's economic ties with Iran during sanctions, does not hate promote hatred of shia (erdogan himself attended ashura procession and on record saying no to shia/sunni conflict... )

Is opposing Assad such a big sin now?

Edited by Zigzag

• Advanced Member

I keep crying for Syria but not for those who travelled there to mess up the country and fighting for their so-called Caliphs. 

I cry for those who are Syrian first despite the diffirences and whose country is demolished because of a proxy-war created by the West which is involved and paid mercenaries, warlords and Islamists fighting for a piece of it not giving a damn about the Syrians themselves.

Saudi-Arabia, Gulf-States, Turkey, all NATO puppets and firm allies of the West. The beautiful thing about this all is that Asad unlike Sadam and Khadafi has a Superpower behind him. 

I can understand you envy that but get over it. Don't hate the player, hate the game.

• Advanced Member
25 minutes ago, Skanderbeg said:

I keep crying for Syria but not for those who travelled there to mess up the country and fighting for their so-called Caliphs. 

I cry for those who are Syrian first despite the diffirences and whose country is demolished because of a proxy-war created by the West which is involved and paid mercenaries, warlords and Islamists fighting for a piece of it not giving a damn about the Syrians themselves.

Saudi-Arabia, Gulf-States, Turkey, all NATO puppets and firm allies of the West. The beautiful thing about this all is that Asad unlike Sadam and Khadafi has a Superpower behind him. 

I can understand you envy that but get over it. Don't hate the player, hate the game.

Saddam and Gaddafi were as bad as Asad is now , but you obviously will hate saddam only because he generally oppressed shias. 

Syrian revolution was started by syrians, like the bahrainis. But bahraini dictators aren't half as bad as Assad in his repression. Torture, genocide, rape , extermination, burning people alive, barrel bombs, chemical weapons -- the list goes on and on. Bahraini clown hasn't done a fraction of this but doesn't matter, he is against shia iran ... Labbayik !

And by the way, a 'game' is played by two sides. I don't know what makes you think Iran/Assad/Putin/shias are lesser evils apart from they represent the political interests of your sect in the middle east.   

Edited by Zigzag

• Advanced Member

Mr. ZigZag,

One superpower is trying to dominate the world and want to get rid of governments that do not support them. That not everyone is getting on his knees like the governments of the Gulfstates and Turkey did doesn't mean they don't have the right to resist so I actually am asking myself whose political interests you are supporting. 

Furthermore, instead of focussing on the occupation of Palestine which is a Sunni country in majority and lies in the middle of the Islamic world people look the other way and shout 'down with Iran' while it was Iran who closed the Israelian embassy right after the revolution. While it was Iran who supported the Palestinian and Lebanese resistance against Israel. While it was Iran who did not get on his knees contrary to almost all Sunni countries. 

Mr. ZigZag,

Even if I was a Sunni I would support the Islamic republic of Iran because I know it is not a puppet state and as a Sunni one is free to live in Iran which is not possible as a Shi'a, Yazidi Kurd or whatever in regions controlled by groups you support. 

Maybe in areas controlled by the FSA which was supported by France and some other European countries from day one of the Arab spring so what you must learn is trying to see the bigger picture and judge these events in the light of geopolitics Not as they portray it on the controlled mainstream newschannels and Al-Jazeera. 

Edited by Skanderbeg

• 10 months later...
  • Veteran Member
On Sunday, February 14, 2016 at 0:25 AM, Zigzag said:

Saddam and Gaddafi were as bad as Asad is now , but you obviously will hate saddam only because he generally oppressed shias. 

Syrian revolution was started by syrians, like the bahrainis. But bahraini dictators aren't half as bad as Assad in his repression. Torture, genocide, rape , extermination, burning people alive, barrel bombs, chemical weapons -- the list goes on and on. Bahraini clown hasn't done a fraction of this but doesn't matter, he is against shia iran ... Labbayik !

And by the way, a 'game' is played by two sides. I don't know what makes you think Iran/Assad/Putin/shias are lesser evils apart from they represent the political interests of your sect in the middle east.   

Bismehe Ta3ala,

You have no idea what Saddam did to his people.  If you had the slightest clue you wouldn't have compared him to Asad.  Again, comparing apples and oranges between Bahrainis who demonstrated peacefully and have been marginalized by the repressive khalifah government for decades.

If you are trying to mock us with labbayk, here is your answer.  You can not intimadate us.

By the grace and mercy of Allah, the resistance axis will be victorious.  They will be steadfast and patient and God is with the patient ones.  Go push your propaganda elsewhere.  We are not buffoons.

M3 Salamah, FE AMIN Allah