Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Ramis Khan

According to Shia logic, can we worship other than Allah?

Rate this topic

When it is said to them that Quran states "Iyaka nabudu wa iyaka nasta'een" means You alone do we worship and You alone we ask for help, they start giving "reasons" to call others than Allah. Both statements are joint together in a verse to show the importance of worship and calling for help making exclusive for Allah.

According to Shia logic, if calling others than Allah is OK, then worship would be OK as well.

17 minutes ago, Ramis Khan said:

According to Shia logic, if calling others than Allah is OK, then worship would be OK as well.

Your assumption is baseless.This is not true for any shia. 
Tawassal is not calling other than Allah swt.

Edited by skamran110

9 minutes ago, Ramis Khan said:
9 minutes ago, Ramis Khan said:

First of all, their is no way calling for other than Allah swt is ok. No shia says that, absolutely no shia believes that so i don't know why you are saying that. What shia believe is Tawassul. Put this in your head and never forget it. Tawassul is calling to someone higher than us to ask a favor for us to Allah swt. It is Tawassul. it is not asking other than Allah. It is asking Allah swt with the help of someone. Maybe it is good maybe not but it is definetly not HARAM since Allah swt is the one that is asked for the favor.

This awnser yout question. No their is no whorshiping other than Allah swt.

Now that you know the truth about Shia tawassul and not calling other than Allah swt don't keep spreading this false thought of shia calling someone else than Allah swt

7 minutes ago, skamran110 said:

Your assumption is baseless.This is not true for any shia. 
Tawassal is not calling other than Allah swt.

7 minutes ago, SayedShuhada said:

First of all, their is no way calling for other than Allah swt is ok. No shia says that, absolutely no shia believes that so i don't know why you are saying that. What shia believe is Tawassul. Put this in your head and never forget it. Tawassul is calling to someone higher than us to ask a favor for us to Allah swt. It is Tawassul. it is not asking other than Allah. It is asking Allah swt with the help of someone. Maybe it is good maybe not but it is definetly not HARAM since Allah swt is the one that is asked for the favor.

This awnser yout question. No their is no whorshiping other than Allah swt.

Now that you know the truth about Shia tawassul and not calling other than Allah swt don't keep spreading this false thought of shia calling someone else than Allah swt

And Ya Ali adrikni?

Wrong and should not be said. Like i said Shia call only to Allah swt through people sometime. We shia don't consider ourselves from the number. We are a small minority amongst the minority. It is not sufficient to call yourself to be a shia you have to act like one. Calling other than Allah swt exclude you from being a Shia. People from heaven will be a small minority.

Now like i said. I am shia and i told you the truth. Don't take what minority like Alawite and Alevis and make it a generality because i could do the same with sunni islam and wahabi or sufi and sunni islam wouldn't be considered islam at all too. Take what our scholars says and you will see that NONE of them calls other than Allah swt 

Also when i say our scholar i mean the Real scholar. Like Khomeini or Sistani not the cheikh that you see on youtube.

Walaykumsalam,

I'm another shia here. I have never in my whole life ever called or supplicated for help (in worldly needs) and sustenance to anyone but Allah swt. I have asked Allah swt by the intercession or for the sake of Muhammed s.a.w, his blessed prophet, and the ahlulbayt a.s, but i have never made a dua where Allah swt has not been atleast mentioned in it.

I have not come across any hadiths from the over 500 + or so hadiths in Kitab Al Kafi, book of Dua, with a reliable chain, or even the majority of dai'f hadiths , where any of our Imams a.s tell us to supplicate our needs directly from them. They have explained the permissible kind of tawassul, and explained as to how to call on Allah swt in beautiful ways.

I also want to add, my mother, father, brother, also do not do this. I've also not really seen any of my in-laws do it either, with few exceptions. On Shiachat itself, many of the admins don't do this, nor the mods,(many means many, not most, but many) and infact, from my own experience, i would say a significant portion - i can't tell whether it is a slightly majority  , or a significant minority- do this either.

I'd like to see any shia put a spin on this:

Imam Ali a.s  , Advise to Imam Hassan a.s (reportedly)

. Do not seek help or protection from anybody but Allah. Reserve your prayers, your requests, your solicitations, your supplications, and your entreaties to Him and Him alone because to grant, to give, to confer and to bestow, as well as to withhold, to deprive, to refuse, and to debar, lies only in His Power. Ask as much of His Blessings and seek as much of His Guidance as you can.

Letter 31 Nahjul Balagah

http://www.nahjulbalagha.org/Nahjul-Balagha-Letters/nahjul-balagha-letter-31.html

Edited by Tawheed313

Salam

I don't think if Allah [swt] vested some his servants the ability help people and their help was sought, would automatically make them gods.

The Quran says if there were gods with God, the heavens and earth would be corrupted. Or that each god would take a portion of what it created. 

That is the only scenario where there can be gods with God. And that's not a scenario at all. 

It also stated the mushrikeen equated with God.

The problem is to actually worship other then God it's not about how high you bring creation towards God, but bringing down God to a petty station in which he is somewhat on a level on par with his creation.

That is why if we acknowledge God as the Highest with recognizing how vastly incomparable he is with his creation, then you cannot really fall outside Tawheed. That is because your reverence to God is unique in a sense you don't worship besides him anyone.

As Du'a includes the spirit of worship in it's definition, Shias don't do Du'a to other then Allah [swt], even though some people are trying to redefine this word to mean something to suit their agenda.

At the same time it's Salafis who put hands, feet, eyes, and parts of God on a level that these things exist with Him. That is Shirk and that shows they never understood Tawheed. Their Tawheed is that of blinding following, not grasping the concept.

Edited by StrugglingForTheLight

36 minutes ago, Ramis Khan said:

When it is said to them that Quran states "Iyaka nabudu wa iyaka nasta'een" means You alone do we worship and You alone we ask for help, they start giving "reasons" to call others than Allah. Both statements are joint together in a verse to show the importance of worship and calling for help making exclusive for Allah.

I don't know really how you can just make such assumption? In Holy Quran it states so clearly that only Allah (SWT) can be worshipped. Where do you bring such assumption that others can be also worshipped? Have you ever studied shia school of thought?

19 minutes ago, Ramis Khan said:

And Ya Ali adrikni?

People say Ya Mahdi adrikni not Ya Ali adrikni.

Also, one should never ask others for help according to your logic. You should never visit a doctor, never drink medicine, never wash your hands etc. Instead, you should ask God to cure you and make you clean. You shouldn't even walk. Why do you ask your legs to help you traverse the earth? You should instead say: "God move me from X to Y. I only ask you. I won't ask my legs."

Messed up logic.

22 minutes ago, StrugglingForTheLight said:
9 minutes ago, Abu Nasr said:

Salam

I don't think if Allah [swt] vested some his servants the ability help people and their help was sought, would automatically make them gods.

The Quran says if there were gods with God, the heavens and earth would be corrupted. Or that each god would take a portion of what it created. 

That is the only scenario where there can be gods with God. And that's not a scenario at all. 

It also stated the mushrikeen equated with God.

The problem is to actually worship other then God it's not about how high you bring creation towards God, but bringing down God to a petty station in which he is somewhat on a level on par with his creation.

That is why if we acknowledge God as the Highest with recognizing how vastly incomparable he is with his creation, then you cannot really fall outside Tawheed. That is because your reverence to God is unique in a sense you don't worship besides him anyone.

As Du'a includes the spirit of worship in it's definition, Shias don't do Du'a to other then Allah [swt], even though some people are trying to redefine this word to mean something to suit their agenda.

At the same time it's Salafis who put hands, feet, eyes, and parts of God on a level that these things exist with Him. That is Shirk and that shows they never understood Tawheed. Their Tawheed is that of blinding following, not grasping the concept.

Mushrikeen NEVER called them God/god.

Sorah Yunus:18 They serve, besides Allah, things that hurt them not nor profit them, and they say: "These are our intercessors with Allah."

And they called upon Angels (who are alive and can hear).

Al Isra: 57 Those whom they invoke seek means of access to their Lord, [striving as to] which of them would be nearest, and they hope for His mercy and fear His punishment. Indeed, the punishment of your Lord is ever feared.

And that CALLING (whether to Angels) is regarded as WORSHIP.

Az Zumar:3 Unquestionably, for Allah is the pure religion. And those who take protectors besides Him [say], "We only worship them that they may bring us nearer to Allah in position."

They would be RESURRECTED, definitely they were humans.

And those they invoke other than Allah create nothing, and they [themselves] are created. They are, [in fact], dead, not alive, and they do not perceive when they will be resurrected.

10 minutes ago, Abu Nasr said:

People say Ya Mahdi adrikni not Ya Ali adrikni.

Also, one should never ask others for help according to your logic. You should never visit a doctor, never drink medicine, never wash your hands etc. Instead, you should ask God to cure you and make you clean. You shouldn't even walk. Why do you ask your legs to help you traverse the earth? You should instead say: "God move me from X to Y. I only ask you. I won't ask my legs."

Messed up logic.

Tired of these "logics". Doctor is NOT all hearing, I've to visit him I do not make dua to doctor at home.... he cures me with something touchable thing called medicine not by his wish.

Salam @Ramis Khan,

Genuinely not sure if you are trolling us or being genuine. I will give you the benefit of the doubt and explain in summary what I do and what I believe mainstream Shias do.

We ask for help from Allah and we mention a Shaheed's name in the dua. For example: "Oh Allah, by the right of your prophet Muhammad, please grant me a child"

"Ya Ali Adrikni" is just asking Imam Ali (as) to be aware of you so that he can intercede for you by asking Allah to forgive you. Any variations of calling out to any Shaheed of Islam is meant to be directing the main call for help to Allah but THROUGH that Shaheed. That is all there is to it.

If someone simply asks for help directly from a Shaheed to grant something without implying, invoking or referencing the name of Allah, then it is wrong.

4 minutes ago, Ramis Khan said:

Sorah Yunus:18 They serve, besides Allah, things that hurt them not nor profit them, and they say: "These are our intercessors with Allah."

Who is more unjust than he who forges against God a lie, or says His signs are lies? verily, the sinners shall not prosper. 10:17

They worship beside God what can neither harm them nor profit them, and they say, ‘These are our intercessors with God!’ Say, ‘Will ye inform God of aught in the heavens or the earth, that He knows not of?’ Celebrated be His praise! and exalted be He, above what they associate with Him! 10 : 18

An exemple of how wrong you are. It is cleary noticable that it is referring to people worshiping OTHER than Allah swt. When they say ''intercessors'' it is not in a Tawassul way. It is in a heavenly way. Meaning that what they are praying is equal to praying to Allah swt.

Their is NO link between This verse and tawassul being wrong. You didn't show the whole verse. Half of it at most while you need the whole context to understand it. Why do so? Because you know you are wrong.

12 minutes ago, Ramis Khan said:

Mushrikeen NEVER called them God/god

They did call them gods, and that is through out Quran. Du'a through out Quran also means you are calling upon something you take as a god as various Sunni and Shia tafseers explained.

12 minutes ago, Ramis Khan said:

Tired of these "logics". Doctor is NOT all hearing, I've to visit him I do not make dua to doctor at home.... he cures me with something touchable thing called medicine not by his wish.

That is not "these logics" that's your logic. I'm simply exposing your fallacy. Your OP is poorly constructed with no valid logical basis.

Your third post in this thread however, is something to ponder upon.

Edited by Abu Nasr

@Ramis Khan

"then surely Allah it is Who is his Guardian, and Jibreel and -the believers that do good, and the angels after that are the aiders. (66:4)

Jibrael , the believers and angels are aiders. Do you think they are gods?

If they are not gods then how they are aiders beside Allah swt?

Edited by skamran110

18 minutes ago, Ramis Khan said:

Al Isra: 57 Those whom they invoke seek means of access to their Lord, [striving as to] which of them would be nearest, and they hope for His mercy and fear His punishment. Indeed, the punishment of your Lord is ever feared.

And thy Lord best knows who is in the heavens and the earth; we did prefer some of the prophets over the others, and to David did we give the Psalms.English 17 : 55

Say, ‘Call on those whom ye pretend other than God;’ but they shall not have the power to remove distress from you, nor to turn it off.English 17 : 56

Those on whom they call, seek themselves for a means of approaching their Lord, (to see) which of them is nearest: and they hope for His mercy and they fear His torment; verily, the torment of thy Lord is a thing to beware of.English 17 : 57

Why are you not honest when you Quote the Quran ? Don't you know that this is Haram? You are playing with the book of Allah swt and spreading falsehood with it because you quote a small part of it taking out of context. Like it this we clearly know that people pretend to be other than God and this is what is talked about it the verses

Sahih al Bukhari Volume 5, Book 57, Number 59 :

Narrated by Anas

Whenever there was drought, 'Umar bin Al-Khattab used to ask Allah for rain through Al'Abbas bin 'Abdul Muttalib, saying, "O Allah! We used to request our Prophet to ask You for rain, and You would give us. Now we request the uncle of our Prophet to ask You for rain, so give us rain." And they would be given rain."

Was Umar a mushrik then? No he simply asked someone that is closer to Allah swt to ask for rain for him, and as you see rain was granted by Allah swt to them. If it was shirk Allah swt woul have let them die of thirst

Edited by SayedShuhada

9 minutes ago, skamran110 said:

@Ramis Khan

then surely Allah it is Who is his Guardian, and Jibreel and -the believers that do good, and the angels after that are the aiders. (66:4)

Jibrael , the believers and angels are aiders. Do you think they are gods?

If they are not gods then how they are aiders beside Allah swt?

Angels aid when Allah orders them, we can't/don't call upon them.

8 minutes ago, Ramis Khan said:

Angels aid when Allah orders them, we can't/don't call upon them.

@Ramis Khan

"then surely Allah it is Who is his Guardian, and Jibreel and -the believers that do good, and the angels after that are the aiders. (66:4)

Why you are missing to reply about the believers who are also  mentioned as aiders?

This makes your logic in OP null and void.

Thus angels and believers are not gods and they are aiders with the permission from Allah swt . This is what  most sunnis and shia believe.

Edited by skamran110

1 hour ago, Ramis Khan said:

Nope, that is NOT part of Shia thought, it would contradict our belief in tawheed. Besides tawassul is not calling on others and isn't exclusive to the Shias either.

Salam, 

What do you mean with Shia logic?

We follow the Sunnah how it is preserved by the Ahl al-Bayt a.s. and their followers like you follow the Sunnah how it is preserved by all Sahaba. 

It's like asking you if you worship Sahaba because you are a Sunni. 

I'm 100% Shia and I call 100% unto Allah alone. 

Tbh, i really do believe (and this is a guess) maybe 30-50% of SC does not do this practise. Either we're a significant minority , or we're the small majority by my estimations.

I've spend an enormous ammount of time engaging with others on this topic, so i have a rough idea of SC opinion.

I could be totally wrong and off however. This is based on my own subjective perception.

Allah knows best, but is it possible it is simply part of out fitrah or out reaction after understanding the clear tennents of Islam, that we reject asking say, hazrat abbas r.a to forgive our sins or grant us children?

Edited by Tawheed313

7 hours ago, Ramis Khan said:

You are completely wrong about a lot of things in your post which is filled with your assumptions.

1. Tawassul is not just restricted to Shias.

2. Calling is NOT equal to Worshiping.

3. The below verse tells us that certain people can intercede with Allah's swt permission.

[Shakir 2:255] Allah is He besides Whom there is no god, the Everliving, the Self-subsisting by Whom all subsist; slumber does not overtake Him nor sleep; whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth is His; who is he that can intercede with Him but by His permission? He knows what is before them and what is behind them, and they cannot comprehend anything out of His knowledge except what He pleases, His knowledge extends over the heavens and the earth, and the preservation of them both tires Him not, and He is the Most High, the Great.

9 hours ago, Ramis Khan said:

I know why you are sick of this logic because you never ever let yourself to think of this and always treat it with your prejudgments.

10 hours ago, Ramis Khan said:

You really do not have to half-quote the Book of Allah in order to perfect your deception:

قَالُوا يَا هُودُ مَا جِئْتَنَا بِبَيِّنَةٍ وَمَا نَحْنُ بِتَارِكِي آلِهَتِنَا عَن قَوْلِكَ وَمَا نَحْنُ لَكَ بِمُؤْمِنِينَ

They said, ´Hud, you have not brought us any clear sign. We will not forsake our gods for what you say. We do not believe you.

Qur'an 11:53

ن نَّقُولُ إِلَّا اعْتَرَاكَ بَعْضُ آلِهَتِنَا بِسُوءٍ قَالَ إِنِّي أُشْهِدُ اللَّهَ وَاشْهَدُوا أَنِّي بَرِيءٌ مِّمَّا تُشْرِكُونَ

We only say that one of our gods has driven you mad.´ He said, ´I call on Allah to be my witness, and you also bear witness, that I am free of all the gods you have apart from Him.

Qur'an 11:54

قَالُوا مَن فَعَلَ هَٰذَا بِآلِهَتِنَا إِنَّهُ لَمِنَ الظَّالِمِينَ

They said, ´Who has done this to our gods? He is definitely one of the wrongdoers!´

Qur'an 21:59

إِن كَادَ لَيُضِلُّنَا عَنْ آلِهَتِنَا لَوْلَا أَن صَبَرْنَا عَلَيْهَا وَسَوْفَ يَعْلَمُونَ حِينَ يَرَوْنَ الْعَذَابَ مَنْ أَضَلُّ سَبِيلًا

He might almost have misled us from our gods had we not stuck to them steadfastly!´ They will soon know, when they see the punishment, whose way is the most misguided.

Qur'an 25:42

وَيَقُولُونَ أَئِنَّا لَتَارِكُو آلِهَتِنَا لِشَاعِرٍ مَّجْنُونٍ

They said, ´Are we to forsake our gods for a mad poet?´

Qur'an 37:36

وَقَالُوا أَآلِهَتُنَا خَيْرٌ أَمْ هُوَ مَا ضَرَبُوهُ لَكَ إِلَّا جَدَلًا بَلْ هُمْ قَوْمٌ خَصِمُونَ

They retort, ´Who is better then, our gods or him?´ They only say this to you for argument´s sake. They are indeed a disputatious people.

Qur'an 43:58

قَالُوا أَجِئْتَنَا لِتَأْفِكَنَا عَنْ آلِهَتِنَا فَأْتِنَا بِمَا تَعِدُنَا إِن كُنتَ مِنَ الصَّادِقِينَ

They said, ´Have you come to us to divert us from our gods? Bring us what you have promised us if you are telling the truth.´

From these verses and others, we know the exact problem with the tawassul of the mushrikun. They literally believed that their intercessors were lesser gods, who would intercede on their behalf with the Head-God, Allah. No Shi'ah ever does that.

In any case, tawassul is the Sunnah of the Prophet, peace be upon him and his family. Opposition to tawassul is opposition to the Sunnah; and I guess you know what that means. And, as it has become apparent in recent weeks, most Shi'ah never direct their du'as to anyone other than Allah. It is possible to find a few misguided ones who contradict tawhid. However, mainstream Shi'ism, and mainstream Shi'ah, only practise tawassul. From the look of things, you are very ignorant about tawassul, and that's quite unfortunate.

10 hours ago, Darth Vader said:

Do what you may, he will refuse to understand intercession even if Umar practiced it for asking rain from God.

After Rasoolullah's SAW death, he did not intercede through him SAW. Lame argument.

9 hours ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

I suspect we're dealing with a Qur'anist here, given the OP's language and comments.

Alhamdulillah I believe in sunnah (physical teachings) and adith (verbal commandments) of Rasoolullah SAW.

12 hours ago, أبو فاطمة المحمدي said:

You really do not have to half-quote the Book of Allah in order to perfect your deception:

قَالُوا يَا هُودُ مَا جِئْتَنَا بِبَيِّنَةٍ وَمَا نَحْنُ بِتَارِكِي آلِهَتِنَا عَن قَوْلِكَ وَمَا نَحْنُ لَكَ بِمُؤْمِنِينَ

They said, ´Hud, you have not brought us any clear sign. We will not forsake our gods for what you say. We do not believe you.

Qur'an 11:53

ن نَّقُولُ إِلَّا اعْتَرَاكَ بَعْضُ آلِهَتِنَا بِسُوءٍ قَالَ إِنِّي أُشْهِدُ اللَّهَ وَاشْهَدُوا أَنِّي بَرِيءٌ مِّمَّا تُشْرِكُونَ

We only say that one of our gods has driven you mad.´ He said, ´I call on Allah to be my witness, and you also bear witness, that I am free of all the gods you have apart from Him.

Qur'an 11:54

قَالُوا مَن فَعَلَ هَٰذَا بِآلِهَتِنَا إِنَّهُ لَمِنَ الظَّالِمِينَ

They said, ´Who has done this to our gods? He is definitely one of the wrongdoers!´

Qur'an 21:59

إِن كَادَ لَيُضِلُّنَا عَنْ آلِهَتِنَا لَوْلَا أَن صَبَرْنَا عَلَيْهَا وَسَوْفَ يَعْلَمُونَ حِينَ يَرَوْنَ الْعَذَابَ مَنْ أَضَلُّ سَبِيلًا

He might almost have misled us from our gods had we not stuck to them steadfastly!´ They will soon know, when they see the punishment, whose way is the most misguided.

Qur'an 25:42

وَيَقُولُونَ أَئِنَّا لَتَارِكُو آلِهَتِنَا لِشَاعِرٍ مَّجْنُونٍ

They said, ´Are we to forsake our gods for a mad poet?´

Qur'an 37:36

وَقَالُوا أَآلِهَتُنَا خَيْرٌ أَمْ هُوَ مَا ضَرَبُوهُ لَكَ إِلَّا جَدَلًا بَلْ هُمْ قَوْمٌ خَصِمُونَ

They retort, ´Who is better then, our gods or him?´ They only say this to you for argument´s sake. They are indeed a disputatious people.

Qur'an 43:58

قَالُوا أَجِئْتَنَا لِتَأْفِكَنَا عَنْ آلِهَتِنَا فَأْتِنَا بِمَا تَعِدُنَا إِن كُنتَ مِنَ الصَّادِقِينَ

They said, ´Have you come to us to divert us from our gods? Bring us what you have promised us if you are telling the truth.´

From these verses and others, we know the exact problem with the tawassul of the mushrikun. They literally believed that their intercessors were lesser gods, who would intercede on their behalf with the Head-God, Allah. No Shi'ah ever does that.

In any case, tawassul is the Sunnah of the Prophet, peace be upon him and his family. Opposition to tawassul is opposition to the Sunnah; and I guess you know what that means. And, as it has become apparent in recent weeks, most Shi'ah never direct their du'as to anyone other than Allah. It is possible to find a few misguided ones who contradict tawhid. However, mainstream Shi'ism, and mainstream Shi'ah, only practise tawassul. From the look of things, you are very ignorant about tawassul, and that's quite unfortunate.

And the ones mentioning "intercessors"???

1 minute ago, أبو فاطمة المحمدي said:

You are not making sense.

You lied that the mushrikun never called their intercessors "God/god". I exposed your lie, bi idhnillah. Now, you are confused.

I'm not confused, there were types of mushrikeens. I can post tons of evidences to prove my point.

Here they are,

Quran 39 : 3
Is it not to Allah that sincere devotion is due? But those who take for protectors other than Allah (say): "We only serve them in order that they may bring us nearer to Allah." Truly Allah will judge between them in that wherein they differ. But Allah guides not such as are false and ungrateful.

Surah Kahf 102
Do the Unbelievers think that they can take My servants as protectors besides Me? Verily We have prepared Hell for the Unbelievers for (their) entertainment.

Quran 43
86.And those whom they invoke besides Allah have no power of intercession;― only he who bears witness to the Truth and they know (him).
87. And if you asked them who created them, they would surely say, "Allah." So how are they deluded?
88. And [Allah acknowledges] his saying, "O my Lord, indeed these are a people who do not believe.

From my previous post.

They would be RESURRECTED, definitely they were humans.

And those they invoke other than Allah create nothing, and they [themselves] are created. They are, [in fact], dead, not alive, and they do not perceive when they will be resurrected.

8 minutes ago, Ramis Khan said:

I'm not confused, there were types of mushrikeens. I can post tons of evidences to prove my point.

Here they are,

Quran 39 : 3
Is it not to Allah that sincere devotion is due? But those who take for protectors other than Allah (say): "We only serve them in order that they may bring us nearer to Allah." Truly Allah will judge between them in that wherein they differ. But Allah guides not such as are false and ungrateful.

The verse you quoted itself exposes your lies further:

أَلَا لِلَّهِ الدِّينُ الْخَالِصُ وَالَّذِينَ اتَّخَذُوا مِن دُونِهِ أَوْلِيَاءَ مَا نَعْبُدُهُمْ إِلَّا لِيُقَرِّبُونَا إِلَى اللَّهِ زُلْفَىٰ إِنَّ اللَّهَ يَحْكُمُ بَيْنَهُمْ فِي مَا هُمْ فِيهِ يَخْتَلِفُونَ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يَهْدِي مَنْ هُوَ كَاذِبٌ كَفَّارٌ

Indeed is the sincere deen not Allah´s alone? If people take protectors besides Him — ´We only worship them so that they may bring us nearer to Allah´ — Allah will judge between them regarding the things about which they differed. Allah does not guide anyone who is an ungrateful liar.

Qur'an 39:3

They confessed that they were literally worshipping their "protectors."

Which other lie will you fabricate this time?

7 minutes ago, أبو فاطمة المحمدي said:

The verse you quoted itself exposes your lies further:

أَلَا لِلَّهِ الدِّينُ الْخَالِصُ وَالَّذِينَ اتَّخَذُوا مِن دُونِهِ أَوْلِيَاءَ مَا نَعْبُدُهُمْ إِلَّا لِيُقَرِّبُونَا إِلَى اللَّهِ زُلْفَىٰ إِنَّ اللَّهَ يَحْكُمُ بَيْنَهُمْ فِي مَا هُمْ فِيهِ يَخْتَلِفُونَ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يَهْدِي مَنْ هُوَ كَاذِبٌ كَفَّارٌ

Indeed is the sincere deen not Allah´s alone? If people take protectors besides Him — ´We only worship them so that they may bring us nearer to Allah´ — Allah will judge between them regarding the things about which they differed. Allah does not guide anyone who is an ungrateful liar.

Qur'an 39:3

They confessed that they were literally worshipping their "protectors."

Which other lie will you fabricate this time?

What were their acts of worship?