Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
was the prophet illiterate?

Rate this topic

Asalamu Alaikum,

Yes Prophet Muhamad (s.a.w.) was illiterate. He was raised with tribal arabs and grew up to be a trader with no knowledge of how to read or write whatsoever. The amazing novel written by a agnostic Jewish woman called "The first Muslim" can tell you alot about Prophet Muhamad (s.a.w.) his background, his relations, and how he dealt with pagans etc. 

So for the most part again, yes he couldn't read or write. The verses were sent to him by Gabriel the angle in the cave were he first met him, and goes back to tell it to his people the verses orally. 

Salaam,

The prophet was illiterate. So when people claim that the prophet wrote the Quran himself... not really possible for an illiterate man to write a sophisticated and scientifically accurate book like the Quran. This is more proof that the Quran was a divine revelation. 

salam  first of all do you have any proof that Prophet pbuh was illiterate  if God forbid suppose he was  why did God choose an illiterate person to be His messenger? Couldnt He choose a better one Astaghfirullah ! i dont know u r brother or a sister , id use brother though, brother please think  our last Prophet was the best of all prophets and the best of all creatures and humans! When Jesus as came to this world he was only of few days when he started to talk to people and say im Prophet to you people from the God! And he had a book in his hands! if you believe our Prophet Muhammed pbuh is better than all prophets then how come he was illiterate? repent to Allah dear brother! Hazrat Ali said that the knowledge he got was only from the prophet pbuh  So if you atleast know the knowledge of Hazrst Ali it would help you get the answer ! for the rest of the answer ill not say anything now  I wish you have got the point  !  if yes ill proceed to tell you the rest!

Allah bless you 

peace and love

Live like Ali (as) Die like Hussain (as)

11 minutes ago, Chinali said:

salam  first of all do you have any proof that Prophet pbuh was illiterate  if God forbid suppose he was  why did God choose an illiterate person to be His messenger? Couldnt He choose a better one Astaghfirullah ! i dont know u r brother or a sister , id use brother though, brother please think  our last Prophet was the best of all prophets and the best of all creatures and humans! When Jesus as came to this world he was only of few days when he started to talk to people and say im Prophet to you people from the God! And he had a book in his hands! if you believe our Prophet Muhammed pbuh is better than all prophets then how come he was illiterate? repent to Allah dear brother! Hazrat Ali said that the knowledge he got was only from the prophet pbuh  So if you atleast know the knowledge of Hazrst Ali it would help you get the answer ! for the rest of the answer ill not say anything now  I wish you have got the point  !  if yes ill proceed to tell you the rest!

Allah bless you 

peace and love

Live like Ali (as) Die like Hussain (as)

salaam,

there is quite different views on this matter. most sunnis are in agreement that he was illiterate. the shia, according to what i see, are split on this matter with some saying he was and others saying he wasn't. i've also seen some say he could only read Quran. so theres different opinions.

http://www.askthesheikh.com/was-the-prophet-muhammad-illiterate/

http://faithfuls.org/was-the-prophet-muhammad-illiterate/

11 minutes ago, em said:

salaam,

there is quite different views on this matter. most sunnis are in agreement that he was illiterate. the shia, according to what i see, are split on this matter with some saying he was and others saying he wasn't. i've also seen some say he could only read Quran. so theres different opinions.

http://www.askthesheikh.com/was-the-prophet-muhammad-illiterate/

http://faithfuls.org/was-the-prophet-muhammad-illiterate/

mashaAllah brother thats nice that he could read Quran only ! if you know Quran was and is in the hardest Arabic form even for Arabs  theres lot which even Arabs donot understand! So if Prophet could read that then ofcourse he knew much more than other Arabs brother ! If you are a real Muslim you would never say that Prophet was illiterate brother!

i think this might help you even though its a long 5imutes boring speech  good luck  Hope Allah shower his blessings on us 

Peace

13 minutes ago, Chinali said:

mashaAllah brother thats nice that he could read Quran only ! if you know Quran was and is in the hardest Arabic form even for Arabs  theres lot which even Arabs donot understand! So if Prophet could read that then ofcourse he knew much more than other Arabs brother ! If you are a real Muslim you would never say that Prophet was illiterate brother!

i think this might help you even though its a long 5imutes boring speech  good luck  Hope Allah shower his blessings on us 

Peace

So if I think prophet Muhammad is illiterate i'm no longer a "real muslim"

you are a muslim even if u dont pray bro ! but no sensible person would say that  If it was me and i know a person is illiterate i would accept that person as my prophet or preacher or president or whatever  !  you cant even get a decent job when you are illiterate how can you get a prophets job ! salam

:salam:If you know the Quran inside out you are literate in the eyes of Allah,even if you don't know how to read , write , know anything apart from the Quran.

The one who has the Quran does not need anything apart from Quran, because everything is in the Quran, for those who are given knowledge by Allah.

Imam Jafar Sadiq: 

knowledge is not thru studying much but is a light put in the mind if a believer. (Al-kafi)

If you don't know the Quran inside out no matter how much you can read , write,study apart from the Quran you are illitrate in the eyes of Allah.

Edited by certainclarity

2 minutes ago, certainclarity said:

:salam:If you know the Quran inside out you are literate in the eyes of Allah,even if you don't know how to read , write , know anything apart from the Quran.

The one who has the Quran does not need anything apart from Quran, because everything is in the Quran, for those who are given knowledge.

if you don't know the Quran inside out no matter how much you can read , write,study apart from the Quran you are illitrate in the eyes of Allah.

Quran is not everything brother! Quran is just the menu ! Quran says pray  Prophet says 5 times ! and much more ! I know alot of people who doesnt and cant read Quran or doesnt even know whats their in Quran , but they are good believers by the grace of God. Although you can say the one who doesnt follow the walking Quran ( prophet Muhammad pbuh ) - Quran e Natiq then he/she is disguided! 

love and peace

Salam,

قالَ رَسُولُ اللّهِ (صَلَّى اللّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَ آلِهِ وَسَلَّمَ): فَضْلَُ الْقُرآنِ عَلـى سائِرِ الْكَلاَمِ كَفَضْلِ اللّهِ عَلى خَلْقِهِ.

The Messenger of Allah (blessings of Allah be upon him and his family) has said:

“The superiority of the Qur’an over the rest of words, is like the superiority of Allah over His creations.”

Mustadrak al-Wasa’il, Volume 4, Page 237

http://www.al-islam.org/forty-hadith-noble-quran-majid-adili/ahadith-traditions#hadith-number-1

Edited by certainclarity

13 minutes ago, Chinali said:

MashaAllah !  Beautiful Hadith  which is not narrated from Quran so Quran the book is not enough ! ;)

lots of love to the lovers of prophet and his Ahlul Bait

Live like Ali (as)  Die like Hussain (as)

Salam,

The Quran is enough for those who were ***given the Quran. We are not good enough to be given the Quran.

The Ahlul bayt were given the knowledge of the Quran, hence we need the explanations from them, or need to reach a very high state to receive the knowledge of Quran ourselves.

If Allah wishes to give it to any of his deserving servants according to their capacity.

There is no doubt those given the knowledge of Quran from Allah, will act on the knowledge  in the Quran, which is to pray, dhikr, and apply all the laws in it.

Edited by certainclarity

we shouldnt call others non muslims or not real muslims. That is only for Allah to judge. 

even if the prophet of islam was illiterate, and Allah gives him the ability to read Quran, this is still fine. All knowledge and wisdom the prophet and ahlul-bayt had on Quran is because Allah gave this knowledge to them, not because they were highly educated and good with grammar and reading and so on. even the most highly educated person and best reader will not understand the Quran if Allah does not give them the blessing. If the prophet was literate, then that is very good. if he was not, that is fine too. Bottom line is Allah chose him to be the holy prophet and give the message to the people. 

On the point of the Quran you make brother Chinali, the Quran is more than just a manual and can stand as the guidance for people. But the ahlul-bayt were chosen to teach the Quran and show the rest of us how to follow the words of Quran because Allah gave them divine wisdom. When the Quran says to pray, the prophet and Ahlul-bayt showed people how to pray, fast, so on. And they are the best examples of how to be a perfect Muslim. 

4 hours ago, Karma said:

I know the explanations provided by shia source  that but I am not really convinced 
If he was illiterate that would make the revelations or the Quran even greater
on the other hand the Umayyad Dynasty had the habit of underplaying  Prophet and Ahlulbayt greatness and making up flaws  

Salaam Brother, 

I have a simple question for you. Do you believe that the Holy Prophet (pbuh) was the best human in the history of mankind in all aspects?

Salam, 

There is also an opinion that with 'ummi' was meant someone who has no kowledge of the former sent Books (Torah & Injil. 

When you check the Word by Word Corpus of the Holy Quran you'll see that it can have diffirent meanings and that it is also used for the above description.

Second of all, a trader at that time had to know letters as well for they were used for numbers and to count.

Edited by Skanderbeg

Salaam,

According to Qur’an, Allah has laid down solution of every human problem in the Qur’an very clearly. Qur’an says: “and We have revealed the Book to you explaining clearly everything (16:89).

Also He has described the Qur'an in these words: “ ....... a guidance for mankind and clear evidence of guidance and discrimination (between wrong)”. (2:185).

I want to make clear, brother, that i am not underplaying the role of the ahlul-bayt. what i am saying is that the Qur'an is the divine book of guidance, the revelation. The ahlul-bayt are chosen to teach the Qur'an because Allah has blessed them with the knowledge to fully understand the Qur'an. this is what i have said in my last post on this topic. i didn't see anyone here accuse brother Chinali of calling the Quran not perfect. 

MashaAllah thats nice brother! thats what im trying to tell them how can we have an illiterate teacher? Astaghfirullah

On 2/2/2016 at 1:25 AM, em said:

Salaam,

According to Qur’an, Allah has laid down solution of every human problem in the Qur’an very clearly. Qur’an says: “and We have revealed the Book to you explaining clearly everything (16:89).

Also He has described the Qur'an in these words: “ ....... a guidance for mankind and clear evidence of guidance and discrimination (between wrong)”. (2:185).

I want to make clear, brother, that i am not underplaying the role of the ahlul-bayt. what i am saying is that the Qur'an is the divine book of guidance, the revelation. The ahlul-bayt are chosen to teach the Qur'an because Allah has blessed them with the knowledge to fully understand the Qur'an. this is what i have said in my last post on this topic. i didn't see anyone here accuse brother Chinali of calling the Quran not perfect. 

salam brother  for you i would say that if Quran is the complete solution and enough for mankind then why most humans around the world are misguided why they dont follow the way of god? brother, think , people who read quran day and night more than us are saudi people! still they are not on the right path! ok i dont want to make it political but muslims even if they follow the Quran  still Quran has not the solution to all the things! Prophet and his Ahlul bait are the walking Qurans brother! by saying of the God that Quran is guidance for the mankind means that the walking Qurans are the guidance but mot the book which everyone can read and touch! do u know how they do black magic? if you know then you must know some of magicians put the Quran in the sewers ( astaghfirullah ) and then they do magic  so if the book Quran was the guidance  why does it misguide people God forbid! im not saying quran is not perfect brother! dont misunderstand   im saying that Quran is not enough! When our beloved prophet pbuh was about to migrate from this world in his last of the moments he asked the companions sitting around him to provide him with something he can write down the advice! but some great companions said that (naoozu billab ) prophet has gone crazy and that we donot need advice  we have quran with us that is enough for us! Allah has cursed people who interferes when prophet is talking or talks louder than prophet or doesnt obey prophets commands! So brothers dont be one of those kind of people who say quran is enough! 

Love and peace

32 minutes ago, Chinali said:

MashaAllah thats nice brother! thats what im trying to tell them how can we have an illiterate teacher? Astaghfirullah

salam brother  for you i would say that if Quran is the complete solution and enough for mankind then why most humans around the world are misguided why they dont follow the way of god? brother, think , people who read quran day and night more than us are saudi people! still they are not on the right path! ok i dont want to make it political but muslims even if they follow the Quran  still Quran has not the solution to all the things! Prophet and his Ahlul bait are the walking Qurans brother! by saying of the God that Quran is guidance for the mankind means that the walking Qurans are the guidance but mot the book which everyone can read and touch! do u know how they do black magic? if you know then you must know some of magicians put the Quran in the sewers ( astaghfirullah ) and then they do magic  so if the book Quran was the guidance  why does it misguide people God forbid! im not saying quran is not perfect brother! dont misunderstand   im saying that Quran is not enough! When our beloved prophet pbuh was about to migrate from this world in his last of the moments he asked the companions sitting around him to provide him with something he can write down the advice! but some great companions said that (naoozu billab ) prophet has gone crazy and that we donot need advice  we have quran with us that is enough for us! Allah has cursed people who interferes when prophet is talking or talks louder than prophet or doesnt obey prophets commands! So brothers dont be one of those kind of people who say quran is enough! 

Love and peace

salaam,

brother allow me to clarify my view on this matter. The ahlul bayt were chosen to be our leaders and the teachers of the Qur'an. They were infallible and are examples of perfect Muslims. the reason for the saudis doing the evil they do is actually because they don't follow the Qur'an or the ahlul bayt. they do everything against what Qur'an teaches. Brother I will again say that i don't recall having ever accused you of saying that Qur'an is not perfect. i'm not sure where this one came from. But the Qur'an is clearly there for us to read and the ahlul-bayt ar there to be our leaders and teachers, and examples and they know all meanings of the Qur'an. 

"He (Muhammad) does not speak of his own desire. It is no less than an Inspiration sent down to him."[Noble Quran 53:3-4]

"And We have indeed made the Quran easy to understand and remember; then is there anyone that will receive admonition?" [Noble Quran 54:17]

Imam Ali (A.S.), in one of his sermons in Nahjul Balagha, said: “Read the Holy Qur’an carefully because, it is the most sublime of all holy Books; try to understand and study it diligently, because it is the best food for thought; enlighten your mind with its teachings, because it’s divine is the best cure for diseased mentally; and read it with sincerely good intentions. because it contains very useful and instructive episodes from the history of man.”

He continues in saying that the Qur’an is the best guide in the realm where glory of God dwells: “It contains the best of everything that can give satisfaction for a supermind. It is the greatest source of knowledge for mankind. It purifies one’s idea and broadens the vision.”

As for whether the prophet was illiterate or not. For me what is not important is how much the prophet of Islam could read, Allah gave him everything he needed to fulfill his mission. But I've been in debates with people of other religions, particularly protestant Christians. And one of the main things they always say is that Muhammad wrote the Qur'an himself. And I always say "how would an illiterate man be able to write a book like the Qur'an." If the prophet was illiterate, this just proves even more that the Qur'an is divine revelation. If the prophet was literate, no human can write a book like the Qur'an anyway. So that is my view on this matter. do let me know if you need more clarification. peace be with you.

salam brother! its not me who needs clarification brother! Alhamdollilah i believe that my prophet was the best in all aspects! Now if someone says he was illiterate that might be his prophet! MashaAllah you have said good points about Quran! so theres no need to dicuss further about that issue! i have been in debates with some wahabis and they said that prophet was a human like us , i got angry but then thought that there is no use of getting mad at them so i answered cleverly , i said to them that in one of there most authenticated books Sahih Bukhari it is written that one day some shemales were dancing in Madinah and prophet went to see them and then Ayesha wanted to see too but she couldnt have a look at them so prophet put her om his shoulders and made her sit there and watch the show, those wahabis said mashaAllah yes ofcourse this is very nice thing and prophet loved Ayesha alot!  i said yes  that is your prophet! he is not my prophet!  they were shocked and said theres only one prophet how come hes not yours arents you muslim? i said im muslim but my prophet would never do that going to see a dance show and enjoying and letting his wife see too! thats your prophet!  

so brother if someone says our prophet is illiterate or something else  then id just say he is your prophet who is illiterare  mine is not!  your physics chemistry maths or biology teacher teaching you a subject in the class and suddenly one of the student says he is illitrate but he only has the knowledge of the book he is teaching from, would you still accept him as a teacher ?  firstly your mind wouldnt accept how can an illiterate have a k owledge of any book ?

hope you do believe prophet was literate and the best in all aspects !  if you dont then i dont believe in your prophet!  my prophet is the best of all in all the aspects

salam and peace and love brother

MashaAllah, very well said by brother Chinali that for those who thinks that Prophet(s.a.w.w) was NAOZUBILLAH illiterate then they have made their own prophet just like hindus making their own god. What an insane logic that Prophet(s.a.w.w) can read but not write, Astaghfirullah. For God sake use your brains, the Prophet(s.a.w.w) is Perfect creation of Allah. May my life be sacrified for my Beloved Prophet(s.a.w.w)  

8 hours ago, Chinali said:

salam brother! its not me who needs clarification brother! Alhamdollilah i believe that my prophet was the best in all aspects! Now if someone says he was illiterate that might be his prophet! MashaAllah you have said good points about Quran! so theres no need to dicuss further about that issue! i have been in debates with some wahabis and they said that prophet was a human like us , i got angry but then thought that there is no use of getting mad at them so i answered cleverly , i said to them that in one of there most authenticated books Sahih Bukhari it is written that one day some shemales were dancing in Madinah and prophet went to see them and then Ayesha wanted to see too but she couldnt have a look at them so prophet put her om his shoulders and made her sit there and watch the show, those wahabis said mashaAllah yes ofcourse this is very nice thing and prophet loved Ayesha alot!  i said yes  that is your prophet! he is not my prophet!  they were shocked and said theres only one prophet how come hes not yours arents you muslim? i said im muslim but my prophet would never do that going to see a dance show and enjoying and letting his wife see too! thats your prophet!  

so brother if someone says our prophet is illiterate or something else  then id just say he is your prophet who is illiterare  mine is not!  your physics chemistry maths or biology teacher teaching you a subject in the class and suddenly one of the student says he is illitrate but he only has the knowledge of the book he is teaching from, would you still accept him as a teacher ?  firstly your mind wouldnt accept how can an illiterate have a k owledge of any book ?

hope you do believe prophet was literate and the best in all aspects !  if you dont then i dont believe in your prophet!  my prophet is the best of all in all the aspects

salam and peace and love brother

the wahhabis have some very crazy ideas. i have never had a conversation with one but they really do everything against what the Qur'an and prophet teach. i guess we have some differences of opinion. whether the prophet was illiterate or not, Allah provided him with everything he needed to teach relate the messages of the Qur'an to the people. There are many very literate people who are the best readers and writers that will never understand the message. There are illiterate people in this world that do. But if the prophet could read, that is good. if not, it makes no difference. peace and love to you as well brother.

8 hours ago, New membr said:

MashaAllah, very well said by brother Chinali that for those who thinks that Prophet(s.a.w.w) was NAOZUBILLAH illiterate then they have made their own prophet just like hindus making their own god. What an insane logic that Prophet(s.a.w.w) can read but not write, Astaghfirullah. For God sake use your brains, the Prophet(s.a.w.w) is Perfect creation of Allah. May my life be sacrified for my Beloved Prophet(s.a.w.w)  

i am getting called a hindu and not using my brain? come on bro! i will put here a few verses from holy Quran. then you can do your own research.

"And you did not read before it any book, nor did you write one with your right hand, for then those, who say untrue things, could have doubted (29:48). "

"And thus We revealed to you a spirit by Our command. You did not know what a writing or a faith was ...(42:52)."

49 minutes ago, em said:

i am getting called a hindu and not using my brain? come on bro! i will put here a few verses from holy Quran. then you can do your own research.

"And you did not read before it any book, nor did you write one with your right hand, for then those, who say untrue things, could have doubted (29:48). "

"And thus We revealed to you a spirit by Our command. You did not know what a writing or a faith was ...(42:52)."

salam brother ! dont make it a big controversy  you must believe prophet was literate and best in all aspects! and how can you clearly say what the verses you posted have the same meaning as you say? quran is words of God brother you cant understand it that easily!!!  you are not theman of understanding mentioned in quran ( راسخون في العلم)

surah Aal Imraan Verse number 7

7) He it is Who has sent down to thee the Book: In it are verses basic or fundamental (of established meaning); they are the foundation of the Book: others are allegorical. But those in whose hearts is perversity follow the part thereof that is allegorical, seeking discord, and searching for its hidden meanings, but no one knows its hidden meanings except Allah. And those who are firmly grounded in knowledge say: "We believe in the Book; the whole of it is from our Lord:" and none will grasp the Message except men of understanding.

in short many tafasirs say that this ayah means that quran is not to be understood by everyone ! only the men of understanding can understand the meanings of verses in quran

my physics teacher teaches me from a book in which it is stated that my teacher doesnt know how to write and read but only knows physics and still he is holding the same book and teaching me from it !  Awesome ! 

Brother many of us here tried our best to convince you but you still believe YOUR prophet was illiterate! all this time we talked to you in these conversations we could have done other things in this time like talk to an atheist about God or something  but we did that talk to a muslim brother and keep on convincing that prophet was literate and still you dont accept the truth!  we have done our part  , rest is upon you  we wish Allah enlightens your heart and showers His blessings upon you dear brother!

peace

1 hour ago, em said:

Salam, 

The problem with translations is that they're not reliable. In the above verse 'read' should be translated with 'recite'. 

Again a mistranslation. 'A writing' should be 'The Book' which is the Quran. 

1 hour ago, Chinali said:

salam brother ! dont make it a big controversy  you must believe prophet was literate and best in all aspects! and how can you clearly say what the verses you posted have the same meaning as you say? quran is words of God brother you cant understand it that easily!!!  you are not theman of understanding mentioned in quran ( راسخون في العلم)

7) He it is Who has sent down to thee the Book: In it are verses basic or fundamental (of established meaning); they are the foundation of the Book: others are allegorical. But those in whose hearts is perversity follow the part thereof that is allegorical, seeking discord, and searching for its hidden meanings, but no one knows its hidden meanings except Allah. And those who are firmly grounded in knowledge say: "We believe in the Book; the whole of it is from our Lord:" and none will grasp the Message except men of understanding.

in short many tafasirs say that this ayah means that quran is not to be understood by everyone ! only the men of understanding can understand the meanings of verses in quran

my physics teacher teaches me from a book in which it is stated that my teacher doesnt know how to write and read but only knows physics and still he is holding the same book and teaching me from it !  Awesome ! 

Brother many of us here tried our best to convince you but you still believe YOUR prophet was illiterate! all this time we talked to you in these conversations we could have done other things in this time like talk to an atheist about God or something  but we did that talk to a muslim brother and keep on convincing that prophet was literate and still you dont accept the truth!  we have done our part  , rest is upon you  we wish Allah enlightens your heart and showers His blessings upon you dear brother!

peace

believe what you need to brother. and always keep an open mind. good luck with everything else. 

16 hours ago, Chinali said:

peace

So true brother Chinali, but convincing IGNORANT people is impossible

Edited by Haji 2003

14 hours ago, New membr said:

ignorant is the one who calls others ignorant. go learn something and make yourself a better person. And repent to Allah only for you sins. 

Edited by em

1 hour ago, em said:

ignorant is the one who calls others ignorant. go learn something and make yourself a better person. And repent to Allah only for you sins. 

15 hours ago, New membr said:

i tried to edit my other post, but too much time lapsed for me to do so . i want to explain what i was trying to say:

only ignorant people call others ignorant. please do not be among them. go learn something and make yourself a better person. And repent to Allah only for you sins. 

actually brother new membr, going around and calling people names shows me your lack of knowledge in your faith. i myself haven't been shia for very long, but i will be glad to help you understand what islam teaches us about how we treat others. it is very easy to call people names from behind a computer screen. but we must learn from the ways of the prophets and ahlul-bayt on how to treat others. if you look back on our conversation, i never once called you or brother chinali an unfriendly name because of your beliefs. my religion is teaching me how to be a better person and practice tolerance and patience. remember how the enemies of the prophets and imams treated them. and remember the kind attitude and forgiveness our prophets and imams had for others. it is inspiring. this is what i am trying to model my life after. 

please feel free to private message me anytime and we can discuss this further if you want. i have a lot of good articles and videos on the prophets and ahlul-bayt and their character and morals they teach us. and i will be happy to share them with you. and if i can also make a polite request to be kind to people on shiachat or on other sites. peace be with you. 

8 hours ago, em said:

i tried to edit my other post, but too much time lapsed for me to do so . i want to explain what i was trying to say:

only ignorant people call others ignorant. please do not be among them. go learn something and make yourself a better person. And repent to Allah only for you sins. 

actually brother new membr, going around and calling people names shows me your lack of knowledge in your faith. i myself haven't been shia for very long, but i will be glad to help you understand what islam teaches us about how we treat others. it is very easy to call people names from behind a computer screen. but we must learn from the ways of the prophets and ahlul-bayt on how to treat others. if you look back on our conversation, i never once called you or brother chinali an unfriendly name because of your beliefs. my religion is teaching me how to be a better person and practice tolerance and patience. remember how the enemies of the prophets and imams treated them. and remember the kind attitude and forgiveness our prophets and imams had for others. it is inspiring. this is what i am trying to model my life after. 

please feel free to private message me anytime and we can discuss this further if you want. i have a lot of good articles and videos on the prophets and ahlul-bayt and their character and morals they teach us. and i will be happy to share them with you. and if i can also make a polite request to be kind to people on shiachat or on other sites. peace be with you. 

Salam brother,  i dont have a personal grudge against you but i am offended on your wrong claims about my Beloved Prophet(s.a.w.w), i dont need your teachings, All thanks to Allah and His Beloved Ahlibaith(a.s) i know alot about my religion and follow my Beloved Ahlibaith(a.s)'s path thats why i am here to defend my Beloved Prophet(s.a.w.w)'s Honour , as for your saying to respect others, i say its you who need to learn respect because you are insulting our Beloved Prophet(s.a.w.w),  when you dont respect the Prophet(s.a.w.w) then how can you respect others. Every one here tried their best to convince you, even brother Skanderbag and brother Chinali told you that translation  is wrong but you are still insisting to validate your wrong claim, alot of us are here to defend our Beloved Prophet(s.a.w.w)'s Honour but you are here to defend your wrong claim, this shows how much you follow Islam. Doesnt this shows that how ignorant you are that your not accepting the truth but persistently trying hard to prove your wrong claims. And i am sister not brother, though you have visited my profile but still call me brother, again your ignorant here because you saw my profile with your eyes but still didnt accept it and your still calling me brother. Now i dont mind you call me brother or sister, thats not the issue but i am  here  to invalidate your wrong claim about our Beloved Prophet(s.a.w.w),  I dont care you calling me ignorant, i only prefer  the  Views of my Beloved Allah and Ahlibaith(a.s). May be you again come back to defend your wrong claim but i wont be replying again because i have tried hard to convince you and now its up to you that whether you repent to Allah for your sinful act against our Beloved Prophet(s.a.w.w) or not. May Allah Bless you with true Love for Ahlibaith(a.s) Inshallah

51 minutes ago, New membr said:

Salam brother,  i dont have a personal grudge against you but i am offended on your wrong claims about my Beloved Prophet(s.a.w.w), i dont need your teachings, All thanks to Allah and His Beloved Ahlibaith(a.s) i know alot about my religion and follow my Beloved Ahlibaith(a.s)'s path thats why i am here to defend my Beloved Prophet(s.a.w.w)'s Honour , as for your saying to respect others, i say its you who need to learn respect because you are insulting our Beloved Prophet(s.a.w.w),  when you dont respect the Prophet(s.a.w.w) then how can you respect others. Every one here tried their best to convince you, even brother Skanderbag and brother Chinali told you that translation  is wrong but you are still insisting to validate your wrong claim, alot of us are here to defend our Beloved Prophet(s.a.w.w)'s Honour but you are here to defend your wrong claim, this shows how much you follow Islam. Doesnt this shows that how ignorant you are that your not accepting the truth but persistently trying hard to prove your wrong claims. And i am sister not brother, though you have visited my profile but still call me brother, again your ignorant here because you saw my profile with your eyes but still didnt accept it and your still calling me brother. Now i dont mind you call me brother or sister, thats not the issue but i am  here  to invalidate your wrong claim about our Beloved Prophet(s.a.w.w),  I dont care you calling me ignorant, i only prefer  the  Views of my Beloved Allah and Ahlibaith(a.s). May be you again come back to defend your wrong claim but i wont be replying again because i have tried hard to convince you and now its up to you that whether you repent to Allah for your sinful act against our Beloved Prophet(s.a.w.w) or not. May Allah Bless you with true Love for Ahlibaith(a.s) Inshallah

i never insulted the prophet, that is a false claim. oh you are a sister. i visited your profile and your gender was under "private." i just visited it again and saw you changed it to "female" now. 

Edited by em

2 hours ago, em said:

i never insulted the prophet, that is a false claim. oh you are a sister. i visited your profile and your gender was under "private." i just visited it again and saw you changed it to "female" now. 

You are clearly insulting our Beloved Prophet(s.a.w.w) and i dont need to prove it, every one can see that, really   your unbelievable, your a disgrace in the name of Shia, because Shia have never such a WRONG  belief about our Beloved Prophet(s.a.w.w). I doubt that your a Shia.

Wrong claim again, every one  knows here that i am a sister and my gender was never private, you are such a big liar, really you are so persistent in validating your wrong claims, you nèver accept your  lies :hahaha:

I am tired of replying your ignorant comments, no more comments for you

Edited by New membr

Please keep the discussion civil ^ and refrain from making harsh comments and judging other's beliefs. Our beloved Prophet(a.s) laid great emphasis on good ikhlaq.