Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Tobi

The chance to make Imam Khameinei's letters public-on 11th February!!!

Rate this topic

Salam aleikum

I got this email message according to an interfaith webinar:

The project Rede.Zeit is planing to have interreligious dialogues over the internet with people all over the world. So every 2 months we are meeting to discuss different topics. (http://3alog.net/project/trialog-webinar-redezeit/)
The next webinar will be on the 11th February. The topic will be: "An Our Father for the theater of war - a sense of embarrassment for my religion or the need to become active against extremists". The web-designer is already filling the homepage with all necessary informations about the upcoming event, so we can start with the marketing in this week. I would be very thankful if you could invite people, who are interested in interreligious dialogue.

The title of this interfaith webinar really matches both letters Imam Khameinei wrote to the youth of the west a lot!!!!

Everybody who knows English OR German can join the webinar!!! Their links and important parts of their websites are in English!!!!!!

Please tell everybody about this webinar!

Allah bless you all!!!!

Salam aleikum

I think most are wether Christians or Muslims, and both sides open minded people

BY THE WAY I GOT AN EMAIL TODAY THAT THE APPOINTMENT FOR THAT
INTERFAITH WEBINAR HAS TO BE ARRANGED, BECAUSE THEY HAVE PROBLEMS WITH THEIR YOUTUBE VIDEOS!!!!

Edited by Tobi