Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Sayed Mohammed Sadiq al-Sadr met Imam al-Mahdi a.s.

Rate this topic

Iraqi Magazine Amal Al Mawood: an AlQisas author:Sheikh Abdulrazaaq AlNidaaqi p.38  

from Sayed Al Showky, Sayed Al Sader told him"Listen I see you as someone who is from the family of loyalty for safekeeping, I do not want you to deliver this in my life or even spread it at all ,as for after it, that matter is with you if you needed.From a long time I thought of establishing prayers of Juma' but then my chance happened because in one of the nights of Juma' and after the prayers of Magreb and Isha' while I was leaving to provide the needs to the people.I returned to my home after that and opened the door and a man confronted me from the outer courtyard of the room. So, I said to myself who is that foreign man in our house?I was about to ask him but I was not able to speak out one word!So my legs began to shake while on the ground as my hand was on the cane.He said one statement he did not increase neither decrease."Sayed Muhammad command your friends to establish Friday prayers."So he disappeared infront of me and I did not know where he went.So I thanked Allah for that and I wrote for the deputies to establish a Friday prayer.

Second meeting:
One of the nights of Friday before Ghadeer,usually before performing my prayers of Magreb and Isha in the Holy Alawi Haram and providing the needs to the people outside.I returned home and the scene happened again and the same person stood infront of me outside near the garden.He said to me:"Sayed Muhammad perform prayers in the mosque of Kufa."So I sat in my place and I said that this is Imam Al Mahdi a.j?! I thanked Allah and cried. Sayed Showky says:"That when Sayed Al Sader reached to this event, his tears began to shed like pearls."So I told him:"Why are you crying?" He replied:"I am Muhammad AlSader the shortcomer,the unworthy,the lowly,the IMAM COMES TO ME TWICE!!I do not deserve this!"

The Sayed then said to me: "This scene also happened again in the night of Friday."he went quiet and then said in a loud voice:"By Allah he doesn't speak from his desires!" and he(Imam a.j) said to me:"Sayed Muhammad you will be martyred and there will be a bullet right here(he placed his index finger on his forehead)and you will not feel anything and two of your sons will be martyred." 

People have to realize that yes the Imam(AJTF) can visit people but there is also people who are not Imams in the formal sense that attained high spirituality and have also access to the knowledge that the Imams have and can also foretell the future and also move around in space and time at will without walking etc 

Even Imam Khomeinih said in his book that such people exist that have these abilities , so it could have been anyone

The individual didnt necessarily identify himself as Imam Mahdi(AJTF) so it could have been anyone , but also not to belittle the event it could also have been the Imam(AJTF)

Edited by neverforgotten313

1 hour ago, KingKong5200 said:

Sounds like an amazing story, but how can we be sure about its authenticity?

Shahid Mohammed Mohammed Sadiq al-Sadr's closest circle confirm it, together with his personal poet. 

57 minutes ago, neverforgotten313 said:

People have to realize that yes the Imam(AJTF) can visit people but there is also people who are not Imams in the formal sense that attained high spirituality and have also access to the knowledge that the Imams have and can also foretell the future and also move around in space and time at will without walking etc 

Even Imam Khomeinih said in his book that such people exist that have these abilities , so it could have been anyone

The individual didnt necessarily identify himself as Imam Mahdi(AJTF) so it could have been anyone , but also not to belittle the event it could also have been the Imam(AJTF)

Shahid al-Sadr knew with his heart that this was Muhammad ibn Hasan al-Askari a.s., without the need for the Qaim a.s. to literally identify himself. Like in dreams and visions people have seen Rasulullah sawas and Imam al-Mahdi a.s. and knew that it was them.

3 hours ago, Mr. Anderson said:

Iraqi Magazine Amal Al Mawood: an AlQisas author:Sheikh Abdulrazaaq AlNidaaqi p.38  

from Sayed Al Showky, Sayed Al Sader told him"Listen I see you as someone who is from the family of loyalty for safekeeping, I do not want you to deliver this in my life or even spread it at all ,as for after it, that matter is with you if you needed.From a long time I thought of establishing prayers of Juma' but then my chance happened because in one of the nights of Juma' and after the prayers of Magreb and Isha' while I was leaving to provide the needs to the people.I returned to my home after that and opened the door and a man confronted me from the outer courtyard of the room. So, I said to myself who is that foreign man in our house?I was about to ask him but I was not able to speak out one word!So my legs began to shake while on the ground as my hand was on the cane.He said one statement he did not increase neither decrease."Sayed Muhammad command your friends to establish Friday prayers."So he disappeared infront of me and I did not know where he went.So I thanked Allah for that and I wrote for the deputies to establish a Friday prayer.

Second meeting:
One of the nights of Friday before Ghadeer,usually before performing my prayers of Magreb and Isha in the Holy Alawi Haram and providing the needs to the people outside.I returned home and the scene happened again and the same person stood infront of me outside near the garden.He said to me:"Sayed Muhammad perform prayers in the mosque of Kufa."So I sat in my place and I said that this is Imam Al Mahdi a.j?! I thanked Allah and cried. Sayed Showky says:"That when Sayed Al Sader reached to this event, his tears began to shed like pearls."So I told him:"Why are you crying?" He replied:"I am Muhammad AlSader the shortcomer,the unworthy,the lowly,the IMAM COMES TO ME TWICE!!I do not deserve this!"

The Sayed then said to me: "This scene also happened again in the night of Friday."he went quiet and then said in a loud voice:"By Allah he doesn't speak from his desires!" and he(Imam a.j) said to me:"Sayed Muhammad you will be martyred and there will be a bullet right here(he placed his index finger on his forehead)and you will not feel anything and two of your sons will be martyred." 

SubhanAllah, this is amazingg, 

That means, Imam Mahdi isnt Moghayyab.

What do you means he visits people and talk to people and then we say "may Allah hasten his appearance"?

Stop making up stories about visiting and I dont know what. These stories are made up to bring up the levels of some Maraji or leaders. It actually destroys the belief of having him as Mughayyab.

• Advanced Member
6 hours ago, John Al-Ameli said:

That means, Imam Mahdi isnt Moghayyab.

What do you means he visits people and talk to people and then we say "may Allah hasten his appearance"?

Stop making up stories about visiting and I dont know what. These stories are made up to bring up the levels of some Maraji or leaders. It actually destroys the belief of having him as Mughayyab.

:bismillah:

Salam John,

I shall not go into details about the Ghayba of our beloved Imam (aAfs), because it would take too much place and writing, but you can find numerous books explaining it, and of course on the Internet (from serious Shia sites), where you can clarify the matter completely and understand that Imam's (aAfs) visits to some of the true believers, 'ulema' or not, throughout the history, is definitely not contradicting the genuine rules of Ghayba. Nor should, i think, anyone (if a believing Shia, of course) use such terms like "invented stories" or even accusing maraja' for bringing up "their levels" by inventing them - these are harsh accusations and I am sure many of us find them unsuitable to be used when discussing Imam al Qa'im (aAfs), or our scholars. Some of us might not agree with the rulings of a particular marja', but to basically call them liars, or even accuse them of disrespecting our beloved Imam (aAfs) by using his holy personality falsely for personal gain - well, even if they are not infallible, our scholars deserve the basic respect that befits their knowledge and role among the believers. I strongly doubt that even a believer with very little knowledge about his faith, let alone these men, who spent decades of their life learning and devoted their lives to service of Allah te'ala and our Imam (aAfs), would  have such "courage" (bordering on insanity) to directly displease the Imam (aAfs) and thus also our Creator (swt), too. (a'udhu billah) 

Apart from all this, I find the story incredibly beautiful, and it breaks my heart that such a man like Shaheed AsSadr (qs) calls himself a shortcomer, the unworthy, the lowly and not deserving of such incredible grace and honour - what shoul the rest of us say? I can only admit openly that I dream of accompanying Al Qa'im (aAfs) on his future quests as one of the laundry maids, or shoe cleaners, of his soldiers, but even that is actually incredibly vain and self-centered... 

I am sorry, brother John, if I offended you in any way with my post, it was absolutely unintentional and the whole post is only the expression of my thoughts on the subject.

Kindest regards :ws:

Amina

Not to sound rude or offensive but:

1. Are there reliable narrators to this event ?

2. No-where do we find the imam a.s claiming he was the imam, against it's an assumption that the man was or may have been the imam.

Why isnt the imam a.s communicating important issues, such as significant theological or political issues if he is able to simply come in and out in such a fashion?

I  have heard so many tales/narrations about such and such having met the Imam a.s, and so many claims.

I only want solid evidence, verificaiton. I'm not claiming people haven't met the imam a.s - just here has been no sufficient evidence to say this case is as yet true.

I want to believe, it would make my heart happy, but true faith is built on reason and evidence, or we would be idol worshippers simply following tales , stories, believing anything without questioning.

Edited by Tawheed313

1 hour ago, Amina said:

Nor should, i think, anyone (if a believing Shia, of course) use such terms like "invented stories" or even accusing maraja' for bringing up "their levels" by inventing them - these are harsh accusations and I am sure many of us find them unsuitable to be used when discussing Imam al Qa'im (aAfs),

I didn't say Maraji' & leaders created these stories, I meant their followers or supporters created them because there are many incidents that it was a very "known story" about someone and the Marja' dismissed the story, just like many stories that were made up about Sheikh Taki Bahjat and he or his office dismissed the stories.

On 05/02/2016 at 1:14 AM, Tawheed313 said:

2. No-where do we find the imam a.s claiming he was the imam, against it's an assumption that the man was or may have been the imam.

Why isnt the imam a.s communicating important issues, such as significant theological or political issues if he is able to simply come in and out in such a fashion?

I  have heard so many tales/narrations about such and such having met the Imam a.s, and so many claims.

I only want solid evidence, verificaiton. I'm not claiming people haven't met the imam a.s - just here has been no sufficient evidence to say this case is as yet true.

I want to believe, it would make my heart happy, but true faith is built on reason and evidence, or we would be idol worshippers simply following tales , stories, believing anything without questioning.

peace be upon you brother, 

If this was the case, then the story was going to be much more known, spread and talked about, rather it is the opposite. The Sadrist movement would have used it, but they never did so, including Moqtada. Also the ones narrating it, the closest people can't have any personal gains through it, and this is probably another reason that Shaheed al-Sadr told them not to make it known, because people would have doubted it anyway. Also there is more to it but it is not made public by Sayeed al-Sadr's closest companions. 

on the subject of reason, who are the group who believe in their doctrine and theories based on reason, isn't it those who call themselves Atheists. They can't believe or rather don't want to believe in the unseen and divine because the Scientific evidence is enough for them. 

those who denied and mocked Noah pbuh used reason because they couldn't believe there could be such a flood coming out of nowhere, the Jews used reason with which they ruled out as impossible that Jesus pbuh was born out of virgin birth, the Sunnis use reason with which they rule out even a small possibility that Abu Bakr and Umar were usurpors, because how come Imam Ali pbuh would not act against them , how come close companions of the Prophet pbuhap, who spread Islam, how can Allah swt leave such people to rule the Ummah. It is impossible for them not to be righteous. It is impossible Abu Bakr not to be as-Saddiq. This is the reasoning of the Sunnis. 

What we know and have as evidence, about wilaya of Imam Ali pbuh, about the 11 Imams pbut after him, about Imam Mohammed ibn Hasan al-Askari pbuh and that he is al-Mahdi, those Shias at that time didn't have such and those who believed used much more than reason and evidence, otherwise the Twelver sect was going to be the largest but it was not, rather it was the smallest, third in size, even fourth at one certain period. 

So if it wasn't for Ismail I conversion of Iran, was the Twelver sect going to be the largest in this present day? Rather not, but it became so by the will of Allah swt. And if it wasn't so was there going to be such evidence that we have about our 12th Imam may Allah hasten his return for example? If the influence of the Shia Twelver sect didn't become so big, but if it was 3rd or 4th in size sect. The Shias of today have privilliges that the ones of the past did not from which only a small minority held onto the truth, because the tests were always difficult as this world is the place of testing by the will of Allah swt. And Allah swt is going to test the Shias like he tested Bani Israel despite that they were the only Muslims in the whole world at that time. 

So will Imam Mahdi pbuh return and all 300+ million Shias give bayah to him without any obsticles and tests. The Shias will be tested like the ones before and put in such situations like the believers from the past. And much more than reason and evidence will be needed to recognize the Imam pbuh. And Allah swt knows best.

• Advanced Member

Salam All,

What an amazing story. I hope this is true.

As far as those issuing fatwa on Salat ul Juma' compulsion, the rule of religion does not change. Salat ul Juma' is wajib when there is an Adil' (based on Shia fiqh) prayer leader leading the salat among other rules.

• Advanced Member

:bismillah:

Salam everyone,

some posts here are very interesting, and give us something to think about.

Just a small reminder: through some reliable scholarly sources, we are strongly discouraged to write (or say) Imam al Qa'im's (aAfs) first name.

Kindest regards! 

On February 5, 2016 at 2:44 AM, Tawheed313 said:

I only want solid evidence, verificaiton. I'm not claiming people haven't met the imam a.s - just here has been no sufficient evidence to say this case is as yet true

:salam:

Imam Jafar al Sadiq has adviced to Leave every doubtful matter.

Brother, I will share with you some strong narrations and hadiths from Ahlul bayt, not from Iraqi or any media , which you might be aware of yourself.

Do people still believe so easily in today's  media ?

6 - أخبرنا أحمد بن محمد بن سعيد قال: حدثني أحمد بن يوسف الجعفي، أبو

الحسن من كتابه، قال: حدثنا إسماعيل بن مهران، عن الحسن بن علي بن أبي حمزة، عن أبيه ووهيب بن حفص عن أبي بصير، عن أبي عبد الله أنه قال:

مع القائم من العرب شيءٌ يسير.

فقيل له: إن من يصف هذا الأمر منهم لكثيراً.

قال: لا بد للناس من أن يمحصوا ويميزوا، ويغربلوا، وسيخرج من الغربال خلقٌ كثير.

(6) Ahmad bin Muhammad bin Sa'eed narrated from Ahmad bin Yousuf al-Ju’fi Abul Hasan from Issma'eel bin Mihran from al-Hasan bin Ali bin Abu Hamza from his father and Wuhayb bin Hafs from Abu Baseer that Abu Abdullah as-Sadiq (as) had said:

“There will be a very few Arabs with al-Qa'im (as).”

It is said to him: “But those, who talk about this matter among the Arabs, are so much many.”

He said: “People must be tried, sifted and purified. Much many people will be thrown away from the sieve.”7

20 - أخبرنا علي بن الحسين بإسناده عن محمد بن علي الكوفي، عن الحسن بن

محبوب، عن علي بن أبي حمزة، عن أبي بصير، عن أبي عبد الله أنه قال:

ما تستعجلون بخروج القائم؟ فوالله ما لباسه إلاّ الغليظ، ولا طعامه إلاّ الجشب، وما هو إلاّ السيف، والموت تحت ظل السيف.

(20) Ali bin al-Husayn narrated from Muhammad bin Ali al-Kufi from al-Hasan bin Mahboob from Ali bin Abu Hamza from Abu Baseer that Abu Abdullah as-Sadiq (as) had said:

“Why do you urge on the appearance of al-Qa'im? By Allah, he wears rough cloths and eats coarse food. There will be nothing but the sword and killing under the shadow of the sword.”49

1 - أخبرنا أبو العباس أحمد بن محمد بن سعيد بن عقدة قال: حدثنا محمد بن

المفضل بن إبراهيم، قال: حدثني محمد بن عبد الله بن زرارة، عن محمد بن مروان، عن الفضيل بن يسار، قال: سمعت أبا عبد الله يقول:

إن قائمنا إذا قام استقبل من جهل الناس أشد مما استقبله رسول الله من جهال الجاهلية.

قلت: وكيف ذاك؟

قال: إن رسول الله أتى الناس وهم يعبدون الحجارة والصخور والعيدان والخشب المنحوتة، وإن قائمنا إذا قام أتى الناس وكلّهم يتأول عليه كتاب الله، يحتج عليه به.

ثم قال: أما والله ليدخلن عليهم عدله جوف بيوتهم كما يدخل الحر والقر.

(1) Ahmad bin Muhammad bin Sa'eed bin Oqda narrated from Muhammad bin al-Mufadhdhal bin Ibraheem from Muhammad bin Abdullah bin Zurara from Muhammad bin Marwan that al-Fudhayl bin Yasar had said: I heard Abu Abdullah as-Sadiq (as) saying:

“When our Qa’im appears, he will receive harms from the ignorant people more and bitterer than that the Prophet (S) had received from the ignorant people of the pre-Islamic age.”

I said: “How is that?”

He said: “The Prophet (S) came to people while they used to worship sculptured stone and wood whereas when al-Qa'im comes to people, they will protest against him by ~interpreting the Book of Allah according to their fancies~ By Allah, he (al-Qa'im) will insert his justice into their houses like the entering of hot and cold.”1

2 - أخبرنا عبد الواحد بن عبد الله بن يونس قال: حدثنا محمد بن جعفر

القرشي، قال: حدثنا محمد بن الحسين بن أبي الخطاب، عن محمد بن سنان، عن الحسين بن المختار عن أبي حمزة الثمالي قال: سمعت أبا جعفر يقول:

إن صاحب هذا الأمر لو قد ظهر لقي من الناس مثل ما لقي رسول الله وأكثر.

(2) Abdul Wahid bin Abdullah bin Younus narrated from Muhammad bin Ja'far al-Qarashi from Muhammad bin al-Husayn bin Abul Khattab from Muhammad bin Sinan from al-Husayn bin Mukhtar from Abu Hamza ath-Thimali that Abu Ja'far al-Baqir (as) had said:

“When the man of this matter (al-Qa'im) appears, he will receive (harm) from people worse than what the Prophet (S) has received.”2

3 - أخبرنا علي بن أحمد، عن عبيد الله بن موسى العباسي، عن يعقوب بن

يزيد، عن محمد بن أبي عمير، عن عبد الله بن بكير، عن محمد بن مسلم قال: قال أبو عبد الله:

يا محمد! من أخبرك عنا توقيتاً فلا تهابن أن تُكذبه، فإنا لا نوقّت لأحد وقتاً.

(3) Ali bin Ahmad narrated from Obaydillah bin Musa al-Alawi from Ya'qoob bin Yazeed from Muhammad bin Abu Omayr from Abdullah bin Bukayr from Muhammad bin Muslim that Abu Abdullah as-Sadiq (as) had said:

“O Muhammad, whoever narrates to you a tradition from us talking about timing, do not hesitate to consider him as a liar because we do not time to anyone.”3

Be aware , soon some will claim of seeing me .Be aware , whoever claims of SEEING me before the " sofiani's " appearance and hearing the heavenly sound , is a LIAR , there is no ability except bythe Great Exalted God .

(Alehtijaj of Attabrasi , Vol.2 , P.478)

14 - أخبرنا علي بن الحسين قال: حدثني محمد بن يحيى العطار، عن محمد بن

حسان الرازي، عن محمد بن علي الكوفي، عن أحمد بن محمد بن أبي نصر، عن عبد الله بن بكير، عن أبيه، عن زرارة، عن أبي جعفر قال:

قلت له: صالح من الصالحين سمّه لي (أريد القائم )

فقال: اسمه اسمي.

قلت: أيسير بسيرة محمد ؟

قال: هيهات هيهات يا زرارة، ما يسير بسيرته.

قلت: جعلت فداك لِمَ؟

قال: إنّ رسول الله سار في أمّته بالمنّ؛ كان يتألّف الناس، والقائم يسير بالقتل؛ بذاك أُمِر في الكتاب الذي معه أن يسير بالقتل ولا يستتيب أحداً. ويل لمَن ناواه.

(14) Ali bin al-Husayn narrated from Muhammad bin Yahya al-Attar from Muhammad bin Hassaan ar-Razi from Muhammad bin Ali al-Kufi from Ahmad bin Muhammad bin Abu Nasr from Abdullah bin Bukayr from his father that Zurara had said to Abu Ja'far Muhammad bin Ali al-Baqir (as):

“I want you to mention to me the name of one of the virtuous men-I meant al-Qa'im (as).”

He said: “His name is like mine.”

I said: “Will he act like Muhammad (as)?”

He said: “O Zurara, how far! He will not act as the Prophet (S) has acted.”

I asked: “May I die for you! Why not?”

He said: “The Prophet (S) has acted leniently towards his umma. He has entreated people kindly whereas al-Qa'im (as) will use his sword with them. He has been ordered by the book, which is with him, to do so. He will kill (bad) people without forgiving anyone. Woe unto whoever opposes him then.”43

24 - أخبرنا أحمد بن محمد بن سعيد قال: حدثنا محمد بن المفضل بن إبراهيم

قال: حدثني محمد بن عبد الله بن زرارة، عن الحارث بن المغيرة وذريح المحاربي قالا: قال أبو عبد الله:

ما بقي بيننا وبين العرب إلاّ الذبح - وأومأ بيده إلى حلقه.

(24) Ahmad bin Muhammad bin Sa'eed narrated from Muhammad bin al-Mufadhdhal bin Ibraheem from Muhammad bin Abdullah bin Zurara from al-Harith bin al-Mugheera and Thurayh al-Muharibi that Abu Abdullah as-Sadiq (as) had said:

“Nothing remains between us and the Arabs except slaughter. (He pointed with his hand at his mouth)

10 - أخبرنا علي بن أحمد قال: أخبرنا عبيد الله بن موسى العلوي، عن الحسن

بن علي، عن عبد الله بن جبله، عن بعض رجاله، عن أبي عبد الله أنه قال:

لا يكون ذلك الأمر حتى يتفل بعضكم في وجوه بعض، وحتى يلعن بعضكم بعضاً، وحتى يسمي بعضكم بعضا كذابين.

(10) Ali bin Ahmad narrated from Obaydillah bin Musa al-Alawi from al-Hasan bin Ali from Abdullah bin Jibilla from some of his companions that Abu Abdullah as-Sadiq (as) had said:

“That matter (the appearance of al-Qa'im) will not occur until a time comes that you spit at the face of each other, curse each other and call each other as liars.”12

18 - أخبرنا علي بن الحسين قال: حدثنا محمد بن يحيى العطار، عن محمد بن

حسان الرازي، عن محمد بن علي الكوفي، عن أحمد بن محمد بن أبي نصر، عن العلاء عن محمد بن مسلم قال: سمعت أبا جعفر يقول:

لو يعلم الناس مايصنع القائم إذا خرج لأحبّ أكثرُهم إلاّ يروه مما يقتل من الناس، أما إنه لا يبدأ إلاّ بقريش فلا يأخذ منها إلاّ السيف، ولا يعطيها إلاّ السيف حتى يقول كثير من الناس: ليس هذا من آل محمد، ولو كان من آل محمد لرحم.

(18) Ali bin al-Husayn narrated from Muhammad bin Yahya al-Attar from Muhammad bin Hassaan ar-Razi from Muhammad bin Ali al-Kufi from Ahmad bin Muhammad bin Abu Nasr from al-Ala’ fro Muhammad bin Muslim that Abu Ja'far al-Baqir (as) had said:

“If people know what al-Qa'im (as) will do when he appears, most of them will wish he would not appear. He kills great numbers of people. He begins with the people of Quraysh. He kills much many of them until many people say: He is not from Muhammad’s progeny. If he is from Muhammad’s progeny, he will be merciful!”47

:salam: