Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
~ThePond~

Please view this site

Rate this topic

I used to go on this site a lot, until i found out they were anti shia. i used to go on other sites a lot too like islamicqa and asktheimam and so on. You probably got blocked because they didn't want to hear the truth. I think it was this site that i had a chat with one of the staff yesterday. He wasn't interested in hearing what i had to say though.

Please wait for a site adviser to respond.?label=MTclCPjsg1cQg7K8-wM&guid=ON&scrip

You are now chatting with 'Laila'.?label=MTclCPjsg1cQg7K8-wM&guid=ON&scrip

Laila: Hello. Welcome to our live chat. How can I assist you today?

Mohamed: Salam ou aleykom

Mohamed: I have a question about a hadith in al bukhari

Laila: Walaikum assalam

Laila: please, feel free to ask

Mohamed: Volume 5, Book 57, Number 59 : Narrated by Anas Whenever there was drought, 'Umar bin Al-Khattab used to ask Allah for rain through Al'Abbas bin 'Abdul Muttalib, saying, "O Allah! We used to request our Prophet to ask You for rain, and You would give us. Now we request the uncle of our Prophet to ask You for rain, so give us rain." And they would be given rain."

Mohamed: it is concerning this

Laila: and what is your question regarding it?

Mohamed: Can we ask others to ask Allah swt for us ?

Mohamed: isn't this considered shirk or i don't know

Laila: we should pray ourselves directly to Allah

Laila: but of course, we can request others to make dua for us - like children always ask parents to make dua for them

Mohamed: Well yes but why did Umar asked others than Allah swt and the rain was granted

Laila: or like we request for duas from people, who are going to Hajj

Laila: the dua for rain is a congregational dua

Laila: so it has to be led by someone

Mohamed: Oh ok thanks

Mohamed: i have another question too if it's not too much to ask

Laila: there is special prayer for rain that can be performed in congregation

Mohamed: just a second please i wrote is on my phone

Mohamed: sorry

Laila: sure

Mohamed: Volume 5, Book 57, Number 108 : Narrated by Ibn Abi Mulaika Muawiya offered one Rak'a Witr prayer after the 'Isha prayer, and at that time a freed slave of Ibn 'Abbas was present. He (i.e. the slave) went to Ibn 'Abbas (and told him that Muawiya offered one Rak'a Witr prayer). Ibn Abbas said, "Leave him, for he was in the company of Allah's Apostle."

Mohamed: It is about this part

Mohamed: If someone made a mistake (even if he was a companion of the prophet) is it ok to let him do only for this reason?

Mohamed: I was recently reading the book 57 and came on some hadith that were strange

Laila: all of us are answerable in front of Allah for our deeds

Laila: so every one will be held accountable, no matter if it is a companion of the Prophet or not

Laila: but regarding this Hadeeth, I can't really see what is the mistake there

Mohamed: "Leave him, for he was in the company of Allah's Apostle."

Mohamed: this is what i find strange

Laila: but Muawiya was doing a right thing - he was offering Witr

Mohamed: so because someone was a companion of the prophet he can do as he please ? Because witr can be made of a single raka'a if we are fearing that the sun will come up

Mohamed: but it is said that he gave one raka'a directly after isha

Laila: I don't think the hadeeth implies this

Mohamed: humm ok thanks

Mohamed: i have one last question if it's ok with you?

Laila: please see this on Witr https://islamqa.info/en/32577

Laila: the timing of Witr starts right after Islah, so it is Ok to pray it after Islah

Laila: sorry - Isha

Mohamed: Yes i know it's ok to pray it directly after Isha this is not the problem

Mohamed: the problem is that witr is not 1 raka'a it is 1 if we fear that the sun will come up that's what troubles me

Mohamed: Someone made the remark to Ibn Abbas and he said to let him do it because he was a companion of the prophet, and this is the problem.

Mohamed: On the link you gave me they even said this Al-Bukhaari (472) and Muslim (749) narrated that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The night prayers are two (rak’ahs) by two, then when you think that morning (dawn) is about to begin, pray one (rak’ah) and it will make what you have prayed Witr (odd-numbered).”

Mohamed: Are you still here ?

Laila: this is a Sunnah prayer so we cannot really judge it according to the standards of Fard prayer

Laila: the direction is that it should be odd in number

Laila: so that is why at dawn it is suggested to add that one Rakah, if you wish do do witr and running out of time

Mohamed: Well we still can since Rassul Allah saws said it himself that it's an odd number

Mohamed: anyway pass on on this

Mohamed: I have another question

Laila: but there is nothing wrong in praying just one Rakah of witr at any time

Laila: ok

Laila: yes?

Mohamed: it's about this

Mohamed: Volume 5, Book 57, Number 116 : Narrated by Abu Wail When 'Ali sent 'Ammar and Al-Hasan to (the people of) Kufa to urge them to fight, 'Ammar addressed them saying, "I know that she (i.e. 'Aisha) is the wife of the Prophet in this world and in the Hereafter (world to come), but Allah has put you to test, whether you will follow Him (i.e. Allah) or her."

Mohamed: in the same book

Mohamed: but Allah has put you to test, whether you will follow Him (i.e. Allah) or her."

Mohamed: especially this

Mohamed: does this mean that she was an ennemy of Allah swt at this time? Since muslim had to choose between Him or her ?

Laila: I'm not familiar with this hadeeth so I'm not aware of the situation it refers to

Laila: this may need some more investigation

Laila: let me see if I can find reference for it

Mohamed: it is refering at the fitna that happened

Mohamed: thank you

Laila: I would not be able to answer you in detail on this question, as this refers to Sunni-Shia differences on the matter of Kufa

Laila: and I myself am not a scholar - so I will refrain from commenting on it

Mohamed: Oh ok thank you.

Laila: but you can come back to our chat at our official timings - we do have scholar online at that time

Mohamed: Ok thank you Salam sister (i guess you are a sister)

1 hour ago, SayedShuhada said:

Please wait for a site adviser to respond.?label=MTclCPjsg1cQg7K8-wM&guid=ON&scrip

You are now chatting with 'Laila'.?label=MTclCPjsg1cQg7K8-wM&guid=ON&scrip

Laila: Hello. Welcome to our live chat. How can I assist you today?

Mohamed: Salam ou aleykom

Mohamed: I have a question about a hadith in al bukhari

Laila: Walaikum assalam

Mohamed: Volume 5, Book 57, Number 59 : Narrated by Anas Whenever there was drought, 'Umar bin Al-Khattab used to ask Allah for rain through Al'Abbas bin 'Abdul Muttalib, saying, "O Allah! We used to request our Prophet to ask You for rain, and You would give us. Now we request the uncle of our Prophet to ask You for rain, so give us rain." And they would be given rain."

Mohamed: it is concerning this

Laila: and what is your question regarding it?

Mohamed: Can we ask others to ask Allah swt for us ?

Mohamed: isn't this considered shirk or i don't know

Laila: we should pray ourselves directly to Allah

Laila: but of course, we can request others to make dua for us - like children always ask parents to make dua for them

Mohamed: Well yes but why did Umar asked others than Allah swt and the rain was granted

Laila: or like we request for duas from people, who are going to Hajj

Laila: the dua for rain is a congregational dua

Laila: so it has to be led by someone

Mohamed: Oh ok thanks

Mohamed: i have another question too if it's not too much to ask

Laila: there is special prayer for rain that can be performed in congregation

Mohamed: just a second please i wrote is on my phone

Mohamed: sorry

Laila: sure

Mohamed: Volume 5, Book 57, Number 108 : Narrated by Ibn Abi Mulaika Muawiya offered one Rak'a Witr prayer after the 'Isha prayer, and at that time a freed slave of Ibn 'Abbas was present. He (i.e. the slave) went to Ibn 'Abbas (and told him that Muawiya offered one Rak'a Witr prayer). Ibn Abbas said, "Leave him, for he was in the company of Allah's Apostle."

Mohamed: It is about this part

Mohamed: If someone made a mistake (even if he was a companion of the prophet) is it ok to let him do only for this reason?

Mohamed: I was recently reading the book 57 and came on some hadith that were strange

Laila: all of us are answerable in front of Allah for our deeds

Laila: so every one will be held accountable, no matter if it is a companion of the Prophet or not

Laila: but regarding this Hadeeth, I can't really see what is the mistake there

Mohamed: "Leave him, for he was in the company of Allah's Apostle."

Mohamed: this is what i find strange

Laila: but Muawiya was doing a right thing - he was offering Witr

Mohamed: so because someone was a companion of the prophet he can do as he please ? Because witr can be made of a single raka'a if we are fearing that the sun will come up

Mohamed: but it is said that he gave one raka'a directly after isha

Laila: I don't think the hadeeth implies this

Mohamed: humm ok thanks

Mohamed: i have one last question if it's ok with you?

Laila: please see this on Witr https://islamqa.info/en/32577

Laila: the timing of Witr starts right after Islah, so it is Ok to pray it after Islah

Laila: sorry - Isha

Mohamed: Yes i know it's ok to pray it directly after Isha this is not the problem

Mohamed: the problem is that witr is not 1 raka'a it is 1 if we fear that the sun will come up that's what troubles me

Mohamed: Someone made the remark to Ibn Abbas and he said to let him do it because he was a companion of the prophet, and this is the problem.

Mohamed: On the link you gave me they even said this Al-Bukhaari (472) and Muslim (749) narrated that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The night prayers are two (rak’ahs) by two, then when you think that morning (dawn) is about to begin, pray one (rak’ah) and it will make what you have prayed Witr (odd-numbered).”

Mohamed: Are you still here ?

Laila: this is a Sunnah prayer so we cannot really judge it according to the standards of Fard prayer

Laila: the direction is that it should be odd in number

Laila: so that is why at dawn it is suggested to add that one Rakah, if you wish do do witr and running out of time

Mohamed: Well we still can since Rassul Allah saws said it himself that it's an odd number

Mohamed: anyway pass on on this

Mohamed: I have another question

Laila: but there is nothing wrong in praying just one Rakah of witr at any time

Laila: ok

Laila: yes?

Mohamed: it's about this

Mohamed: Volume 5, Book 57, Number 116 : Narrated by Abu Wail When 'Ali sent 'Ammar and Al-Hasan to (the people of) Kufa to urge them to fight, 'Ammar addressed them saying, "I know that she (i.e. 'Aisha) is the wife of the Prophet in this world and in the Hereafter (world to come), but Allah has put you to test, whether you will follow Him (i.e. Allah) or her."

Mohamed: in the same book

Mohamed: but Allah has put you to test, whether you will follow Him (i.e. Allah) or her."

Mohamed: especially this

Mohamed: does this mean that she was an ennemy of Allah swt at this time? Since muslim had to choose between Him or her ?

Laila: I'm not familiar with this hadeeth so I'm not aware of the situation it refers to

Laila: this may need some more investigation

Laila: let me see if I can find reference for it

Mohamed: it is refering at the fitna that happened

Mohamed: thank you

Laila: I would not be able to answer you in detail on this question, as this refers to Sunni-Shia differences on the matter of Kufa

Laila: and I myself am not a scholar - so I will refrain from commenting on it

Mohamed: Oh ok thank you.

Laila: but you can come back to our chat at our official timings - we do have scholar online at that time

Mohamed: Ok thank you Salam sister (i guess you are a sister)

mashallah brother! the site staff had a difficult time answering

I'm sure the chat conversation was saved so her Scholar will be reading it and trying to find the answers. :grin: 

LOOOOOOOL

You are now chatting with 'Tariq'.?label=MTclCPjsg1cQg7K8-wM&guid=ON&scrip

Tariq: Hello. Welcome to our live chat. How can I assist you today?

Mohamed: Salam

Tariq: Waalaikom Assalam

Mohamed: i came yestarday and talked to a sister and she told me to come tomorrow to see if any scholar can awnser my question

Tariq: Which sister?

Mohamed: Laila i think

Tariq: She is not on line now

Mohamed: well anyway i was reading al bukhari and came upon this

Mohamed: can you explain it to me

Mohamed: does this mean that Aisha was the ennemy of Allah swt

Mohamed: ?

Tariq: We like to assist all people, but we don't have enough staff.  That is why this chat service is mainly for non-Muslims and new Muslims.

Tariq: However, you can use the chat service at this site to ask your questions:

Tariq: http://www.chatislamonline.org/en/

Tariq: If you need a Fatwa, you can submit your question to:

Tariq: http://www.islamqa.info/en/ref/islamqapages/4

Tariq: You should receive a response within 2 weeks.

Tariq: By doing so, you will be helping us to carry out our dawah work more efficiently.

Tariq: May Allah reward you for your understanding and thank you for visiting our site.

Tariq: Have a nice day.  Assalamu Alaikum.

Chat session has ended. Thank you for giving us this opportunity to assist you.

You are now chatting with 'Roberto'

Roberto: Welcome to our live chat website.

Mohamed: Salam, i was on another website and they suggested this one i was wondering if you could awnser

Roberto: You are now in a one-to-one chat session with the operator.

Roberto: How may I help you?

Roberto: Okay sure go ahead

Mohamed: just a second please

Mohamed: it's concerning this part of Al bukhari

Mohamed: Hi are you still there ?

Roberto: I'm unable to help you with this question.

Roberto: I am unaware of the hadith.

Mohamed: humm ok

Roberto: Thank you for visiting Chat Islam Online

Roberto: As Salaamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh.

Chat session has ended.

4 hours ago, SayedShuhada said:

You are now chatting with 'Roberto'

Roberto: Welcome to our live chat website.

Mohamed: Salam, i was on another website and they suggested this one i was wondering if you could awnser

Roberto: You are now in a one-to-one chat session with the operator.

Roberto: How may I help you?

Roberto: Okay sure go ahead

Mohamed: just a second please

Mohamed: it's concerning this part of Al bukhari

Mohamed: Hi are you still there ?

Roberto: I'm unable to help you with this question.

Roberto: I am unaware of the hadith.

Mohamed: humm ok

Roberto: Thank you for visiting Chat Islam Online

Roberto: As Salaamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh.

Chat session has ended.

HAHAHAHA!!! They couldn't answer it. Hilarious! nice job bro :)