Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Disciple_of Islam

Inviting Constructive Discourse: The Views of the Prophet and the Ahlulbyt on 'Halal' Income

Rate this topic

As-salamu alaykum, dear brothers and sisters.

I consider this to be a rare privilege for me to stumble across this site and I piously hope that my association with the site would prove to be constructive. Let me pose a very important question to the learned members of this site, which I believe would be beneficial to the mass:

What is the stance of Qur'an and the Ahlulbyt  (AS) on 'halal' income? Allow me to exemplify. It is my understanding that any financial gain by way of deception, or derived from interests, are strictly haraam. Is there an exhaustive list? AND MORE IMPORTANTLY, is there any definite criteria that would allow one to assess whether his income is halaal or not?

I thank you in advance for taking the trouble of contributing to this discourse. May infinite blessings of Allah shower upon you.

Would you be interested in reading a free online book about Islamic Business Ethics?

http://www.al-islam.org/islamic-business-ethics-sayyid-muhammad-rizvi

15 hours ago, hameedeh said:

Would you be interested in reading a free online book about Islamic Business Ethics?

http://www.al-islam.org/islamic-business-ethics-sayyid-muhammad-rizvi

Thank you, dear Hameedeh. The book has proven to be most enlightening. Could you please suggest me a few on law and jurisprudence?