In the Name of God بسم الله

A dream about Imam Mahdi (as)

Rate this topic

2 hours ago, Syed Fatima said:

Salam everyone, I would like to talk to you all about a dream I have had. So about 3 weeks ago I returned from my zairat in Iraq. Which was the most beautiful experience of my life, and I pray you all go their one day. A few days after my return, I had a very vague dream about Imam Mahdi (as). In the dream imam was calling me with his hand, telling me to come towards him, he was dressed in black and white, was wearing a black turban and had a very light skin tone with a slim face. However I was unable to see his face as it was covered my light. I am unable to interpret this dream, please my Shia brothers and sisters are you able to help me. This was my first time doing zairat, I have recently turned 19 and I'm at university. Islam is my life, and after doing zairat, I have become even more spiritually attached to Allah and rasoolallah and the ahlulbayt. Thank you for reading.

OH MY GOSH!!!! THATS AMAZING!!! YOU WERE ABLE TO INCREASE YOUR SPIRITUALITY

• Basic Members
1 hour ago, Abrar7866 said:

I too had a dream but anyways. More you're closer to something, the more you think about it, the more you dream about it. :) But anyways, it would be a sign of your goodness or something I think.

Oh okay, thank you so much, I really appreciate it 

• Basic Members
1 hour ago, em said:

sister, it probably means you are a spiritual person and Allah loves you. Or maybe you are meant to do good in your life. 

Thank you, for your reply, and wow that's amazing, yes when you say I'm meant to good, I also feel that. It was like he was calling me to do something. Thank you again!! 

• Basic Members
2 minutes ago, Syed Fatima said:
1 hour ago, Abrar7866 said:

I too had a dream but anyways. More you're closer to something, the more you think about it, the more you dream about it. :) But anyways, it would be a sign of your goodness or something I think.

Oh okay, thank you so much, I really appreciate it 

What type of dream did you have if you don't mind me asking? 

• Advanced Member

Alhamdolillah sister you are lucky. Karbala is the axis of spirituality in this globe; I'm not surprised this and other experiences happening to you. Use this even to stick to your imam even more and be someone like who "had faith and did strive in their faith"; a precious lesson I learned in Ziarat Ale-Yasin.

5 hours ago, Syed Fatima said:

Salam everyone, I would like to talk to you all about a dream I have had. So about 3 weeks ago I returned from my zairat in Iraq. Which was the most beautiful experience of my life, and I pray you all go their one day. A few days after my return, I had a very vague dream about Imam Mahdi (as). In the dream imam was calling me with his hand, telling me to come towards him, he was dressed in black and white, was wearing a black turban and had a very light skin tone with a slim face. However I was unable to see his face as it was covered my light. I am unable to interpret this dream, please my Shia brothers and sisters are you able to help me. This was my first time doing zairat, I have recently turned 19 and I'm at university. Islam is my life, and after doing zairat, I have become even more spiritually attached to Allah and rasoolallah and the ahlulbayt. Thank you for reading.

The mother of Imam Mahdi a.s Bibi Narjis (may Allah swt be pleased with her) was a black lady( in terms of the clearest evidence we have).

Several of our imams a.s had black mothers, or ones that were most likely black.

Some of our imams a.s have already been known to have a dark complexion.

Perhaps this is how you personally invisioned the Imam a.s from stories you were told or pictures (wrongly in the sense we should not be drawing the imams a.s) of him. Perhaps, maybe not.

As for intepreting the dream, no-one but reliable hadiths from the ahlulbayt a.s and rasullah s.a.w and a proper qualified individual can do so. Otherwise it's speculation. One person says it means one thing, another person says another. Christians dream of Jesus pbuh, it is not surprising muslims dream of the imams a.s and Muhammed s.a.w.

In my eyes, Allah swt knows best. I will neither claim or negate anything. I have no basis, evidence or means by which to ever inteprete dreams. The best way to be guided by Allah swt in my eyes is through what is clear and concrete  - the Quran and Sunnah.

Edited by Tawheed313

Doesn't mean anything besides you constantly think about religious figures. 

1 hour ago, Irfani313 said:

Alhamdolillah sister you are lucky. Karbala is the axis of spirituality in this globe; I'm not surprised this and other experiences happening to you. Use this even to stick to your imam even more and be someone like who "had faith and did strive in their faith"; a precious lesson I learned in Ziarat Ale-Yasin.

What's an 'axis of spirituality', lol?

12 minutes ago, zainabamy said:

Sister you are incredibly lucky, I've heard that only some people get the chance to have a dream about Imam Mahdi (as) - Allah has big plans for you. 

No he doesn't. So many humans declare direct contact with God or knowledge of God's current thoughts/perspectives. All of you are delusional or lying. If there is a God, he's too great to constantly pop up in peoples dreams. If there is a God and he made contact with one or an indirect message through a dream then he you would notice it. So far, it's only humans telling other humans want to make out of it. 

• Basic Members
35 minutes ago, Tawheed313 said:

The mother of Imam Mahdi a.s Bibi Narjis (may Allah swt be pleased with her) was a black lady( in terms of the clearest evidence we have).

Several of our imams a.s had black mothers, or ones that were most likely black.

Some of our imams a.s have already been known to have a dark complexion.

Perhaps this is how you personally invisioned the Imam a.s from stories you were told or pictures (wrongly in the sense we should not be drawing the imams a.s) of him. Perhaps, maybe not.

As for intepreting the dream, no-one but reliable hadiths from the ahlulbayt a.s and rasullah s.a.w and a proper qualified individual can do so. Otherwise it's speculation. One person says it means one thing, another person says another. Christians dream of Jesus pbuh, it is not surprising muslims dream of the imams a.s and Muhammed s.a.w.

In my eyes, Allah swt knows best. I will neither claim or negate anything. I have no basis, evidence or means by which to ever inteprete dreams. The best way to be guided by Allah swt in my eyes is through what is clear and concrete  - the Quran and Sunnah.

Salam, thank you for responding,  you are right. Honestly Allah does know best, I really don't know what to think of this dream. Thank you for letting me know about this, I very much appreciate it. 

Mashallah sister, a blessed dream :) thanks for sharing.... May Allah keep you on his religion

52 minutes ago, FalconofMisk said:

Doesn't mean anything besides you constantly think about religious figures. 

What's an 'axis of spirituality', lol?

No he doesn't. So many humans declare direct contact with God or knowledge of God's current thoughts/perspectives. All of you are delusional or lying. If there is a God, he's too great to constantly pop up in peoples dreams. If there is a God and he made contact with one or an indirect message through a dream then he you would notice it. So far, it's only humans telling other humans want to make out of it. 

Brother, Allah is the exalted, one and only. And Allah can do whatever he wills. So if Allah wants to show someone something in a dream, thought, so on, then Allah will do this. I have known people that will dream the angel Azra'il (angel of death). Two days later someone they know has passed away.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On ‎1‎/‎20‎/‎2016 at 10:16 AM, Syed Fatima said:

Did you know even women can  help our  Imam a.s when he reappears INSHALLAH soon?? To be a helper of Imam a.s.a.f one must have a clean heart at all times, one Must always ask Allah swt to be our Imam's helper with sincerity. One must always be just in all of their daily affairs even if its against them. If you want to be his helper INSHALLAH, then one must good hearted, clean hearted, just, helping others regardless of their skin color, nationality or religions..... and always ask Allah swt on Sajda to be our Imam's helper from the heart.

Wasalam.

On 1/25/2016 at 1:52 PM, Abrar7866 said:

I think 2-3 years ago, I was so much into thoughts about Imam Mahdi a.s reappearance that I saw him in the dream. First I saw the main road of my house where there was something shining and white colored appeared on the road, I couldn't recognize but atleast could say that there was some sort of spiritual personality.

Secondly, I heard the voices in dream repeatedly in Urdu (Abrar Zahur hogya ha, Abrar Zahur hogya ha.. - Abrar, Imam has reappeared, Abrar, Imam has reappeared). And then my eyes got opened. I then cried for its real appearance.. :(

but hogya hai, means it has happened, how did you know it meant imam's reappearance

here is my interpretation of your dream 

the pathway to Islam is simple, the pathway to follow the Imam is simple, but you are unable to even see the basic truth because your reading into things to much and expecting fireworks in order to understand the simple message of going forth 

stop looking for fireworks and see things for what they are, straightforward truths , just follow what you know and you will be on the right path and stop complicating things that are not complicated

i.e dont look for special prayers just pray your normal prayers every day as well as nafilah prayers

that's what the dream is telling you, your over complicating things which are not complicated and your over readings things which are meant to be taken for what they are i.e literal   

Edited by neverforgotten313

• 5 months later...
  • Basic Members

Salam sister, I had a dream also about Imam Mehdi a.s. My dream went like this: People had taken over the world. Conflict and hatred filled the world. My father died fighting them and my family and I were stuck in a small room filled with many other families and babies. The place got lit with fire and as soon as the fire touched a baby with the smallest contact, a wave of wind came blowing all the fire away. Came down a man, I was put in an angle where he face could not be seen.

• Advanced Member
5 hours ago, Maisam Ali Mohammadi said:

Salam sister, I had a dream also about Imam Mehdi a.s. My dream went like this: People had taken over the world. Conflict and hatred filled the world. My father died fighting them and my family and I were stuck in a small room filled with many other families and babies. The place got lit with fire and as soon as the fire touched a baby with the smallest contact, a wave of wind came blowing all the fire away. Came down a man, I was put in an angle where he face could not be seen.

Did you watched any hollywood movie recently?

Just joking. What you see, think or witnessed anything recently makes up your dream. Yeh, but the involvement of any spiritual personality is something no one could deny about it.