Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

I'm going to change the world, InShahAllah

Rate this topic

Abu Hadi

2 hours ago, Abu Hadi said:

Bismillah Ta'ala

This thought grew out of the topic I made a while ago when I was depressed about the fact that I had reached my late 30s and still hadn't made any significant difference in the world around me. I won't go over that topic again, and it got pretty dark at one point, but from that I decided I had a duty to change the world in a positive way. I thought for a long time how can I do this, I'm not a very rich person, nor am I extremely charismatic and definitely not a genius. So I thought of a way. I am working on it now, and when I am finished in about 4 to 6 months, all of you will be able to help and participate (and it doesn't cost any money. lol, i.e. I am not selling a product). 

So I am just posting this now. I will give more details as the time approaches. 

Excited to see what this brings :)

• Veteran Member
6 hours ago, Abu Hadi said:

Bismillah Ta'ala

This thought grew out of the topic I made a while ago when I was depressed about the fact that I had reached my late 30s and still hadn't made any significant difference in the world around me. I won't go over that topic again, and it got pretty dark at one point, but from that I decided I had a duty to change the world in a positive way. I thought for a long time how can I do this, I'm not a very rich person, nor am I extremely charismatic and definitely not a genius. So I thought of a way. I am working on it now, and when I am finished in about 4 to 6 months, all of you will be able to help and participate (and it doesn't cost any money. lol, i.e. I am not selling a product). 

So I am just posting this now. I will give more details as the time approaches. 

The only real success is coming through safely on the Last Day.

And as F.K. wrote:

1 hour ago, fatemah kareema said:

Glad to know that it doesn't cost any money.

:clap:

16 hours ago, zainabamy said:

This is interesting. I think I'm going to have to sit on SC 24 hours a day until you say what's going on. :pushup:

I'll personally find you a cozy zone.... With soft pillows, popcorn and coffee...( hold on... a coffee? :liar:)

16 hours ago, zainabamy said:

:hahaha: Brilliant! 

So now, should I send you my bank account number? hopefully for some deposits you know, :D:D (I'm sure you knew that nothing comes for freeeee... and that's why you called it a "deal")

PLUS: I Apologize to the OP for adding a little fun in this thread :)

31 minutes ago, John Al-Ameli said:

Everyone_thinks_of_changing_the_quotes_b

That's nice saying though... bt..ummm.. I think there are "fools" out there who neither think of changing the world, nor think of changing themselves... so i guess it should be "some people" not "everyone".

• Moderators
22 minutes ago, Abu Hadi said:

Here's a short description for now, 

'An explosion of kindness' 

This has my attention.  And you implied that others can participate?  Eagerly anticipating further information.

13 minutes ago, Abu Hadi said:

In order to do this, I had to change myself. So that part is done. 

on with step two...

Here's a short description for now, 

'An explosion of kindness' 

Whoa!!! Was i caught up in a trap?:confused: I was like referring to that Leo Tolstoy's sayings up there..Trying to make a correction...

Yes,,, i do know that you've changed yourself, and that's why you are trying to change the world now.. (We are all in support).

• Veteran Member

To interject a oft-repeated quip from the 70s,

The intransigent person's stubbornness changes the World.

Appropriately understood, it means not being flexible with everything. So as Muslims, we remain inflexible about Quran and hadith...use judgment with everything else.

• Veteran Member

I have deja vu. I'll be happy to participate though if its helpful.

8 hours ago, zainabamy said:

Make it as Yorkshire tea and its a deal. 

8 hours ago, fatemah kareema said:

Great.... already bought the pack. :grin:569e076dcdda6_yorkshiretea.jpg.d84891dc3

Whoohoo! thats my tea! im trying to cut down but as long as its before 8pm i'll not refuse a brew.

• Advanced Member
2 minutes ago, Ruq said:

I have deja vu. I'll be happy to participate though if its helpful.

Whoohoo! thats my tea! im trying to cut down but as long as its before 8pm i'll not refuse a brew.

@Ruq, it sure is a blessing from Allah (swt)! I swear I wouldn't stay awake all day without it.

• Moderators

Salam, 

I am currently working on a portal site so that others can participate in the project. We are already doing it locally, 

but I want others in other cities and other countries to be able to participate in their local areas. 

My eta for portal is 4 to 6 months to completion for public. In two to three months, may need some help from some members here to beta test. The project is not a website, but a website is necessary in order to facilitate interaction of participants. 

Will have more for you shortly. 

• 1 month later...