Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Erum Aly

Mutta for Married Girl

Rate this topic

Salam to All

My name is Erum, I am from Pakistan, I am married since last 4 years, however, ...

Actually so far my husband and I never had any Husband and Wife relationship so far, as he have some medical issues, we have been to few doctors but no use..

I don't how to explain more openly. I heard about mutta, can any sister guide me via private message please.

You all are requested to pray 4 me....

I'll just add this:

2390. A woman can annul the Nikah in the following cases, without obtaining divorce:
If she comes to know that her husband has no male organ. If she finds that his penis has been cut off before or after the sexual intercourse. If he suffers from a disease which disables him from sexual intercourse, even if that disease was contracted after the Nikah, or before or after the sexual intercourse.

2390. In the following situations, if a wife refuses to continue with the matrimony and wishes to dissolve the marriage, then as a matter of precaution, the husband or his guardian will solemnise the divorce:
If she comes to know after the Nikah, that the husband was insane at the time of Nikah; or if he becomes insane after the Nikah, before or after consummation of the marriage. If she finds out that at the time of Nikah, the husband had been castrated. If she learns that he suffered at the time of Nikah from leprosy or leucoderma.
Note: And if the husband is incapable of sexual intercourse, and she wishes to annul the marriage, it will be necessary for her to approach the Mujtahid or his representative, who may allow the husband a period of one year, and if it is found that he was not able to have sexual intercourse with her or with any other woman, the wife can annul the marriage.

2391. If the wife annuls the marriage because of the husband's inability to have sexual intercourse, the husband should give her half of her Mahr. But, if the man or the wife annuls the marriage because of one of the other deficiencies enumerated above, and if the marriage has not been consummated, he will not be liable for anything. But if the marriage was consummated, he should pay her full Mahr. If the husband annuls the marriage due to the deficiencies mentioned in rule 2389, he will not be liable for anything if he has not had sexual intercourse with her. But if he has had sexual relation with her, then he has to pay full Mahr.

http://www.sistani.org/english/book/48/2347/

On 1/18/2016 at 1:31 PM, Erum Aly said:

Salam to All

My name is Erum, I am from Pakistan, I am married since last 4 years, however, ...

Actually so far my husband and I never had any Husband and Wife relationship so far, as he have some medical issues, we have been to few doctors but no use..

I don't how to explain more openly. I heard about mutta, can any sister guide me via private message please.

You all are requested to pray 4 me....

Oh dear sister, I am so sorry for your distress.  Was this an arranged marriage, because I feel really bad for you.  Unfortunately, mutah marriage is not allowed for married muslim women, but the option of divorce is open to you.  The stress of this situation must be shocking, and I will pray for you.  Please PM me if you want to discuss things more privately. 

No, polyandry is never allowed. If you wish to permanently or temporarily marry someone other than your present husband, you must ask him to divorce you. In your case an annulment might also be an option. In any event, you must terminate your current marriage before you can have another.

Dear OP: Islam does not allow a woman to have two husbands at the same time. Once you are married to him, no matter how physically sick he is, you can not marry (marriage of limited duration aka Aqd-Muta OR marriage till divorce or death aka Aqd-Daem) another man.

Once you have earned your divorce, then you are free to marry whoever you are allowed to Islamically.