Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
sidnaq

Asking sunnis,Do sunni scholars condemn shia klling?

16 hours ago, Skanderbeg said:

Salam, 

I know sunni's who condemn ISIS but at the same time claim that the Shia's are a greater enemy than the Zionists. 

I do not understand them at all.

Wa Aleykum Salam.

Base on my own explanation, i think those who claim that Shiites are a greater enemy than the zionists, are either having the wrong perception of who the Shiites are, or are the puppets of Zionism itself... (Well paid and planted, to bring more destruction to Islam). its either of the two

For those claiming that " we sunnis are zionist puppets " . As a sunni,i can say that,we are fed with the following ideas : 1) Shias are grave worshippers 2) Shias consider Ali as God (naudobillah) 3) Shias accuse and slander the the first three caliphs and wives of RasoolAllah (sawaw) 4) Shias are the fitnah of dajjal 5) Shias are not muslims at even 1% . I as a researcher,researched about shiaism and spoke to shia people,reached out to them and knew the truth and found out the above statements are FALSE. But can we expect every sunni layman to do the same? Practical answer : NO. So now you get why sunnis are not zionist puppets and the reason they consider you to be the biggest threat is refer point 4.

19 minutes ago, sunnilove2hussain said:

For those claiming that " we sunnis are zionist puppets " . As a sunni,i can say that,we are fed with the following ideas : 1) Shias are grave worshippers 2) Shias consider Ali as God (naudobillah) 3) Shias accuse and slander the the first three caliphs and wives of RasoolAllah (sawaw) 4) Shias are the fitnah of dajjal 5) Shias are not muslims at even 1% . I as a researcher,researched about shiaism and spoke to shia people,reached out to them and knew the truth and found out the above statements are FALSE. But can we expect every sunni layman to do the same? Practical answer : NO. So now you get why sunnis are not zionist puppets and the reason they consider you to be the biggest threat is refer point 4.

Mr Man. I think you got me wrong if u are referring to me here.

I know that a lot of Sunni, are having the wrong perception about Shiites... but excuse me, i am not referring to the innocent Sunni moslems.. I am referring to Some so called Sunni Scholars... who keep adding more salt to the existing injury... The ones i'm referring to are real Zionist puppets (who work hard to create division and hatred among moslems). This is a fact, which u should understand.

19 minutes ago, fatemah kareema said:

Mr Man. I think you got me wrong if u are referring to me here.

I know that a lot of Sunni, are having the wrong perception about Shiites... but excuse me, i am not referring to the innocent Sunni moslems.. I am referring to Some so called Sunni Scholars... who keep adding more salt to the existing injury... The ones i'm referring to are real Zionist puppets (who work hard to create division and hatred among moslems). This is a fact, which u should understand.

Well brother i dont know,do you any documantries or atleasst report to make such a claim?

2 minutes ago, sunnilove2hussain said:

Well brother i dont know,do you any documantries or atleasst report to make such a claim?

I'm a Sister, not a brother.

I rather not go further into this sensitive issue.....(have my personal/security reasons for that)... But we have these Scholars down over here too...Even after the Killing of Shiites in my country, these Scholars actually made some horrible speeches....to justify these killings.

You may not understand what i mean... but at least, its good to be cautious (cos this world is really full of surprises).

5 minutes ago, fatemah kareema said:

I'm a Sister, not a brother.

I rather not go further into this sensitive issue.....(have my personal/security reasons for that)... But we have these Scholars down over here too...Even after the Killing of Shiites in my country, these Scholars actually made some horrible speeches....to justify these killings.

You may not understand what i mean... but at least, its good to be cautious (cos this world is really full of surprises).

Well sorry about the gender swap. And yes,i dont really expect to k ow the ground situation in iraq,iran,syria,palestine,yemen or burma,the people there suffer and their suffering is not shown on television even more than 1% and who am i to judge.

There are more important topics to talk about than the Non existing shia genocide. Thats why sunnis dont talk about it, they rather talk about things like Tawhid or the Sira

On 24/01/2016 at 5:29 PM, Umayyad said:

There are more important topics to talk about than the Non existing shia genocide. Thats why sunnis dont talk about it, they rather talk about things like Tawhid or the Sira

With the fullest of respects brother, you can't actually believe that there is no such thing as a shia genocide ?

I'm not even saying it's done by sunni's, but terrorists, namely alqaeda, daesh, et al, those who claim to be sunni's - and who do not represent sunni's in my view- place shia's as their number one targets.

From Pakistan bombing's to Iraq's, to other such killings worldwide by takfiri's.

Some of them also target sunni's as well.

And tbh, i wouldn't lump all sunni scholars into one group. Sunni Islam is pretty diverse, and the scholars in sunni islam often have very varying views, tolerances, etc.

Some do rightly condemn atrocities, others don't.

25 minutes ago, Tawheed313 said:

With the fullest of respects brother, you can't actually believe that there is no such thing as a shia genocide ?

I'm not even saying it's done by sunni's, but terrorists, namely alqaeda, daesh, et al, those who claim to be sunni's - and who do not represent sunni's in my view- place shia's as their number one targets.

From Pakistan bombing's to Iraq's, to other such killings worldwide by takfiri's.

Some of them also target sunni's as well.

And tbh, i wouldn't lump all sunni scholars into one group. Sunni Islam is pretty diverse, and the scholars in sunni islam often have very varying views, tolerances, etc.

Some do rightly condemn atrocities, others don't.

Shia killing happens just as sunni killing happens. However i dont believe it is an ongoing genocide respected brother.

On 1/17/2016 at 0:12 AM, sidnaq said:

i used to support sunni scholars but now i dont feel like because After a lot of fear from the massacres of shias,i wish to ask the sunnis on this forums that what do your own sunni scholars say about these killings, do they condemn them? 

yes we do condemn these type of atacks 

1. Ibn Hazm  "Shia are not even Muslims", when Christians debating him brought a Shia book as reference.[4]
  2. Ibn Taymiya — He considered Shiites more heretical than Jews, Christians and many polytheists. Noting contemporary circumstances, he considered Shiites more harmful to the Muslim community than groups such as the Crusaders and Mongols.[5]
  3. Ibn Khaldoun  "astray people", "Shia are the source of all deviant groups in Islam history".[6]
  4. Nizam al-Mulk — where he fully attacks the Rafida.[7]
  5. Manzur Nu'mani — issued a fatwa in December 1987 declaring Shia kuffar (non-believers), which was endorsed by hundreds of prominent Deobandischolars in India and Pakistan.[8]
  6. Abd al-Aziz ibn Baz — Several of his fatwas denounced Shiites as atheists and apostates,[9] and, among other rulings, forbade Sunni marriage to Shiites.[10]
  7. Yusuf al-Qaradawi — After saying he had previously been misguided to pursue Sunni-Shia rapprochement, Qaradawi went on to condemn Shiites as heretics in several fatwas and praised virulently anti-Shia Saudi Wahhabi clerics for being “more mature and far-sighted” than himself in generally judging Shias.[11][12]
  8. Ehsan Elahi Zaheer — Denounced the Shia as infidels and Zionist agents.[13]
  9. Abdul-Rahman al-Barrak — In a "vicious" fatwa against the Shia he concluded with: "the Sunni and Shia mathhabs (beliefs) are completely contradictory and cannot be reconciled; the talk of Sunni-Shia rapprochement is utterly false."[14]
  10. Abu Basir al-Tartusi — In his fatwa against Shia, he warned Muslims to "Interact with the Shii Rejectionists as you would with a person whose very existence is full of betrayal, treachery, fury and hatred against Islam and Muslims!"[15]
  11. Ali al-Khudair — In his Fatwa fi l-Shi'a, he says: "What we have today are the Rafidis [i.e., Twelvers], the Batini Isma'ilis, the Batini Nusayris, and the BatiniDuruz. These four groups are the ones who deify the Al al-Bayt [i.e., the family and descendants of the Prophet Muhammed], they seek their intercession and are the worshippers of graves (quburiyyun). So these [people] are infidel polytheists (mushrikun kuffar) and are not Muslims. There is no diffrerence [in status] between their scholars and followers (muqallidihim) or the ignorant among them (juhhalihim). They are all polytheists and are not Muslims and cannot be excused for their claim to be ignorant that they are worshipping other than God (la yu'dharan bi-l-jahl fi 'ibadati-him li-ghayr Allah)."[16]
  12. Imam Ash-Sha'bi — "The Rafida are the Jews of this nation. They hate Islam as the Jews hate Christianity. They embraced Islam, not because they longed for it or because they feared Allah, but because they detested the Muslims and intended to overpower them."[17]
  13. Muhammad ibn Abd al-Wahhab — In one of his fatwas he accused Shiites of shirk (polytheism) because of their cult of the saints, which included the adoration of figures such as Ali and Husayn and the veneration of tombs and shrines.[18][19]
  14. Shah Waliullah Dehlawi — He believed that the Shia interpretation and practices of Islam should be discarded, since they greatly misguide people

haters gonna hate

On 1/17/2016 at 8:51 PM, alirex said:

Tariq Jameel of Pakistan i heard condemn killing of Shias in his speeches and few you can get on youtube too.

Yeah. The same guy who some times ends up saying that the ones who are against the first 3 caliphs cannot be Muslims.

On 1/24/2016 at 10:29 PM, Umayyad said:

Stop being so offensive, bro! FKYI, it's not the case everywhere. There are Masajid in Pakistan where Majlis are held just to curse the haters of Muawiyah.

@sidnaq I can only speak about the ones in my country. Some Sunni scholars do condemn it but not all & then there are some who say things against Shia occasionally. Whereas, the Imams of the Masajid are mostly against the Shi'ites. They're the ones who feed the Sunnis with hatred against Shi'ites.

Judging Sunnis from the perspective of only a few forumers isn't a good idea. Some only join the Forums to hate on Shia while others to learn about them & it's pretty clear from their behavior which one they are.

On ‎1‎/‎17‎/‎2016 at 7:28 AM, Skanderbeg said:

SaSalam, 

I know sunni's who condemn ISIS but at the same time claim that the Shia's are a greater enemy than the Zionists. 

I do not understand them at all.

Salam Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakato.

With all due respect, Are you Sunni brother? what do you think about Zionists?

Wasalam.