Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Rate this topic

That's a very wide question. The reasons are plenty, when you will be studying religion you will understand. Mainly because Ahlulbayt whom the shia strictly follow are the one true power. All of the Imams were either martyred or poisoned, tho all they did was to rectify the morals of humans and do good to people and help the poor.

You see it's a game from the beginning of time, when satan decided to seduce man kind. Our enemies fear the true shias, because they know the true power resides with them through God. It took me almost one and a half year from the day i converted to understand this whole matter. Be patient it will come, meanwhile you should be following up with Islam and its history. Not to forget that it is very important to stay updated with the masonic agenda.

If you need anything do not hesitate to message me:)

Ws

4 hours ago, CarolBell said:

I don't think I understand. Are the Shia being targeted? And, if so, for what reason? 

Unfortunately there is a lot of anti-Shi'a propaganda around which tell a lot of lies about the Shi'a. This has happened throughout history because there have always been individuals who were afraid of the truth the Ahlulbayt (as) were saying because it would mean they would lose their power. 

8 hours ago, CarolBell said:

I don't think I understand. Are the Shia being targeted? And, if so, for what reason? 

Salam Alaikom, sure muslims in particular shias are targeted because of standing against hegemoic powers, global arrogant, soft colonizers, soft marxism of media mafia empire from classical communication tools to state of the art tools.

This link may help as our dear siblings said it is for many reasons, but you may find some of those important reasons here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGQDzBgKxbE&index=19&list=PLYsq3Fb8iv6zTlBUOawZthTW6hgPB6-mk