Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Rate this topic

Fill this form

I have to conduct  a psychology research for my final exams. I need Orthodox religious people who follow traditional roles to fill up this form. It only takes about 5- 10 minutes at most.

Be honest and answer the test according to how you really behave and what you believe in.

Your identity isn't recorded so you can be sure nobody knows  what you have answered. it is confidential. Thanks.

:salam:

:sign_welcome: to Shiachat. I hope you enjoy your stay here.

FWIW: you are asking for orthodox religious people. This requires everyone answering the questionnaire to have the same understanding of what Orthodox religious means. You could have used from amongst a number of different scales out there that measure religiosity.

28 minutes ago, Chaotic Muslem said:

This is a super judgmental study

There are a number of problems, but best not to give the OP a hard time. It may only be for a high school project.

32 minutes ago, Haji 2003 said:

There are a number of problems, but best not to give the OP a hard time. It may only be for a high school project.

Ah, my bad. I read psychology and mind shifted to university immediately. Still, it is hard to pick up an answer. i answered most of them but got some with sort of :yes and no opinion.

I got the same thing. It went to my gmail and I had to login. 

Also it should have a neutral choice. I was a bit confused on how to respond to some of the questions because of the terminology lol. 

It was an interesting questionnaiire though. :)

The following seems to suggest that if the originator did not ask for your email address on the form, they can't access it otherwise:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/26425627/retireve-the-e-mail-address-of-a-google-form-respondent-without-asking-for-their

On 1/8/2016 at 10:17 AM, sakinaaaa said:

Fill this form

I have to conduct  a psychology research for my final exams. I need Orthodox religious people who follow traditional roles to fill up this form. It only takes about 5- 10 minutes at most.

Be honest and answer the test according to how you really behave and what you believe in.

Your identity isn't recorded so you can be sure nobody knows  what you have answered. it is confidential. Thanks.

Guys i need 4   more orthodox males 30 and above to answer this. its almost done. thanks to everyone who has answered it already.

5 hours ago, hasanhh said:

I clicked the survey and the computer immediately asked me for my email address.

I'm wary of this survey.

guys i really dont receive your email id or anything i only see an excel sheet that records all the options u have chosen and nothing else. i am not interested in anything else either, just the results- the options, your name and gender.

On 1/8/2016 at 3:05 PM, Haji 2003 said:

thanks alot for understanding. it is infact a project for my college finals. and i am not the one who has created this questionnaire anyways.

On 1/8/2016 at 2:36 PM, Chaotic Muslem said:

This is a super judgmental study ...i can even pick an answer.

i will tell you what its about after i get those 4 more people to answer the test. its not judgemental at all. and also i havent created the test. it was created by researchers with phds  and i have to do a project for my college finals using it. 

1 minute ago, Haji 2003 said:

So if you did not create it, how does it contribute to your final exams (which you mentioned in the OP). Just curious.

i have to use a standardized test and test a hypothesis of my own and basically explain how it proves my hypothesis right (or wrong) and why. 

On 1/8/2016 at 2:02 PM, Haji 2003 said:

:salam:

:sign_welcome: to Shiachat. I hope you enjoy your stay here.

FWIW: you are asking for orthodox religious people. This requires everyone answering the questionnaire to have the same understanding of what Orthodox religious means. You could have used from amongst a number of different scales out there that measure religiosity.

orthodox people- people who go to prayers regularly, follow all the religious rules very strictly. 

1 minute ago, sakinaaaa said:

i have to use a standardized test and test a hypothesis of my own and basically explain how it proves my hypothesis right (or wrong) and why. 

Ah ok. Actually your previous post had nearly answered this, but I'd posted very soon after.