Jump to content
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Rate this topic


sakinaaaa

Recommended Posts

  • Basic Members

Fill this form

I have to conduct  a psychology research for my final exams. I need Orthodox religious people who follow traditional roles to fill up this form. It only takes about 5- 10 minutes at most.

Be honest and answer the test according to how you really behave and what you believe in.

Your identity isn't recorded so you can be sure nobody knows  what you have answered. it is confidential. Thanks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Forum Administrators

:salam:

:sign_welcome: to Shiachat. I hope you enjoy your stay here.

 

FWIW: you are asking for orthodox religious people. This requires everyone answering the questionnaire to have the same understanding of what Orthodox religious means. You could have used from amongst a number of different scales out there that measure religiosity.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Forum Administrators
28 minutes ago, Chaotic Muslem said:

This is a super judgmental study

There are a number of problems, but best not to give the OP a hard time. It may only be for a high school project.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Veteran Member
32 minutes ago, Haji 2003 said:

There are a number of problems, but best not to give the OP a hard time. It may only be for a high school project.

Ah, my bad. I read psychology and mind shifted to university immediately. Still, it is hard to pick up an answer. i answered most of them but got some with sort of :yes and no opinion.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Forum Administrators

The following seems to suggest that if the originator did not ask for your email address on the form, they can't access it otherwise:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/26425627/retireve-the-e-mail-address-of-a-google-form-respondent-without-asking-for-their

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Basic Members
On 1/8/2016 at 10:17 AM, sakinaaaa said:

Fill this form

I have to conduct  a psychology research for my final exams. I need Orthodox religious people who follow traditional roles to fill up this form. It only takes about 5- 10 minutes at most.

Be honest and answer the test according to how you really behave and what you believe in.

Your identity isn't recorded so you can be sure nobody knows  what you have answered. it is confidential. Thanks.

Guys i need 4   more orthodox males 30 and above to answer this. its almost done. thanks to everyone who has answered it already.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Basic Members
5 hours ago, hasanhh said:

I clicked the survey and the computer immediately asked me for my email address.

I'm wary of this survey.

guys i really dont receive your email id or anything i only see an excel sheet that records all the options u have chosen and nothing else. i am not interested in anything else either, just the results- the options, your name and gender.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Basic Members
On 1/8/2016 at 3:05 PM, Haji 2003 said:

There are a number of problems, but best not to give the OP a hard time. It may only be for a high school project.

thanks alot for understanding. it is infact a project for my college finals. and i am not the one who has created this questionnaire anyways.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Basic Members
On 1/8/2016 at 2:36 PM, Chaotic Muslem said:

This is a super judgmental study ...i can even pick an answer.

i will tell you what its about after i get those 4 more people to answer the test. its not judgemental at all. and also i havent created the test. it was created by researchers with phds  and i have to do a project for my college finals using it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Forum Administrators

So if you did not create it, how does it contribute to your final exams (which you mentioned in the OP). Just curious.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Basic Members
1 minute ago, Haji 2003 said:

So if you did not create it, how does it contribute to your final exams (which you mentioned in the OP). Just curious.

i have to use a standardized test and test a hypothesis of my own and basically explain how it proves my hypothesis right (or wrong) and why. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Basic Members
On 1/8/2016 at 2:02 PM, Haji 2003 said:

:salam:

:sign_welcome: to Shiachat. I hope you enjoy your stay here.

 

FWIW: you are asking for orthodox religious people. This requires everyone answering the questionnaire to have the same understanding of what Orthodox religious means. You could have used from amongst a number of different scales out there that measure religiosity.

orthodox people- people who go to prayers regularly, follow all the religious rules very strictly. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Forum Administrators
1 minute ago, sakinaaaa said:

i have to use a standardized test and test a hypothesis of my own and basically explain how it proves my hypothesis right (or wrong) and why. 

Ah ok. Actually your previous post had nearly answered this, but I'd posted very soon after.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...