Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Khadim uz Zahra

ShiaChat Logo Competition - Winner gets $100

Rate this topic

Great work everyone.

@ guest10716

Love it!!  Very clean and creative.  Can you show me one with the actual picture of the dome inside of the circle? Sort of like the "preview with second concept" but instead of a drawing put the actual dome you took the shape from?

Anyone who has not submitted their entry needs to get busy. The deadline for the ShiaChat Logo Competition is approximately three days from now. 

You're all very welcome.

@Ali

All of a sudden all these great initiaves from out of nowhere try to bring this site back to life.

Its not so sudden since WiseMuslim established the fact that "SC is dead"

15 hours ago, Wise Muslim said:

For $100 I can't say any of these logos blew my mind.

Very weak submissions. 

It looks like no one wants a free $100.

Try raising it to $1000 @Ali

But it would be tough to raise, then simply give out $1000 for a logo; I may be wrong, you may have been thinking differently as you have been on SC for a long time. 

In the beginning I was thinking why not $50? It is enough credit just to have your work of art displayed on the website for everyone to see. I also get that there are weak submissions, but we had to keep it simple. I know, simple doesn't always mean weak, but not everyone is an expert in designing - especially digitally. 

In all peace and fairness, just wanted to point that out :) 

Edited by Procrastibaker4

15 hours ago, Wise Muslim said:

Its not so sudden since WiseMuslim established the fact that "SC is dead"

@Wise Muslim  ^ You misspelled your own name.  :woot:

On 1/7/2016 at 7:43 PM, saas said:

ShiachatLogo_1.jpg

I read the guidelines, lol this has a chance

Sorry, but your entry is disqualified because 1988 is the wrong year! :furious:

On 2/5/2016 at 10:04 PM, saas said:

I AM SOOO TELLIN MA MOMMY!!

I even gave the cold wahabi a red heart of love on the chest...a clear winner

LOL, saas, your posts always leave me laughing. :grin:

Development Team members are discussing the artistic submissions with the Mods and Admins to decide the winner of the competition. :) 

3 hours ago, Zkhan said:

Assalamun alaykum,

where i have to submit the logo? is there any mail id?

:ws:

Unfortunately, you're a little late. The deadline was 2 February and that's long past. Right now, the mods are deciding which design wins. Sorry.

Though, if you already have a design ready, you could send it to me via PM but if you want to start now, it's futile as the competition will be finished before you are able to complete your design.

Edited by Khadim uz Zahra

On 1/7/2016 at 8:39 PM, Bakir said:

Here is a work-in-progress of the one I'm designing. It is just a sketch, still not vectorized. Willing to get some feedback from users to know what changes it should get before its vectorization. I was planning on adding a slightly similar graphic logo behind the name. It is also missing the ".com" but you get the idea xD. I have focused on an arabic style (as well as caligraphy at the top of the letters).

handdrawn.png

@hameedeh

I would like to this one the best; Clearly better than the rest.

:salam:

The submission by guest10716 was determined to be the winning design.

Congrats to guest10716! And, a huge thanks to both him and all the others who participated in the competition.

[MOD NOTE: Winning design for the Logo Competition was installed at the top of the homepage.]

logo winner.jpg

Congratulations guest10716! A win well deserved! :respect:

When's the Biryani bash, we gotto celebrate in style....plus I can't wait to rice-ball Hameedah, she disqualified my masterpiece the hand of love from King Salman..NO MERCY!!! :dwarf:

Congratulations, guest10716! You should be receiving a PM or an email from Chief Ali about your prize. :grin:

Thanks to everyone who submitted an entry. We are really proud of everyone who participated and a big thanks to those who supported the competitors. You are the best. :)