Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

My Conversion to Shia Islam

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

Salam, brother, and welcome!

Truly enough, Allah guides whom He wills, and those whose eyes are open will see the light that is RasulAllah (s) and his pure Ahl-ul-Bait (a). May Allah bless you and keep guiding you.

Allahumma salli ala Muhammad wa aale Muhammad - اللّـهُمَّ صَلِّ عَلى مُحَمَّد وَآلِ مُحَمَّد

• 1 month later...
On 1/6/2016 at 2:38 PM, Ali Al Rumani said:

i was amazed by the Beauty of The Shia school of thought! A whole new perspective was opened to me . It was so different than Sunni Islam where in the hadiths Muhammad(SAWS) hit angels and get bewitched and strange inventions like that. I Fell in love with the Persona of Imam Ali Ibn Abi Talib(as) because i see him as the father i never had   . After 1 or 2 weeks of investigation i decided to take my Shahada on the 1th of Muharram Alhamdoulilah . I never regretted my decision.

Asalamualaikumk this is so beautiful you make me want to convert to shia islam, and i am born shia muslim

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/6/2016 at 2:38 PM, Ali Al Rumani said:

I Fell in love with the Persona of Imam Ali Ibn Abi Talib(as) because i see him as the father i never had   . After 1 or 2 weeks of investigation i decided to take my Shahada on the 1th of Muharram Alhamdoulilah . I never regretted my decision. 

bismillah.gif.58f9e156e52275d8670ae05b0e

Welcome to real Islam brother, Glad to have you on the right path. Ma Allah s.w.t. give you nothing but success and happiness in this life  INSHALLAH and reward you Janatul Ferdows in the next life INSHALLAH, Ameen. Very touching story. ws2.png.dd08c8fa9a010bad08f59f036f992a5e

salam1.jpg