Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
iubelum

Extremely disturbing video on Shias

Rate this topic

1 hour ago, iubelum said:

Guy,the only imbecile here is the one who claims that the boy who clearly says he was cured by a dead person and not by God is doing so because the video is fake....

but I thought shaheed are not dead???

Video is not form a shia friendly website/ More consumers they find more contents they will produce.

There is a concern that we are focusing on Outlier reports, in all aspects. Maybe we have been indoctrinated into the system we live in, look at media, it only pushes out outlier reports, its sole survival is based on sensationalizing these outlier reports, behaviours, people, actions and have talking heads earn their living, and there are so many channels within a particular media group, like Tv, Radio, internet that people are really working hard to find and outdo others in this endeavour.  

Plus, it's the age of the internet, everyone is connected, so people need stuff to talk about, otherwise, if your stuff is boring, they will move on to other hot topic, like the news networks, if you do not satisfy the insatiable desire of constant sensational stuff, your rating drops and other channel are trying to outdio you, so you better get your game on .

All this, is to keep us, busy with mundane issues, and so we do not focus on real issues. General public is busy with “stuff” let's keep it this way.

In religion, same is going on, real issue are often hidden underneath a pile of other non relevant issue. Since they are not as sensational, no one really, talks about them.

Any intelligent person knows what  Kalma is, what we recite in prayers, more importantly, what we announce to the world five times a day for our Mosques. [ In Adhan, position of Imam Ali[as]].

Allahu Akbar... ... ...... .  (Allah is great)

Ash hadu an la ilaha illal lah . . . . . . . . . . (I testify that there is no deity but Allah)

Ash hadu anna Muhmmadan Rasu lul lah . . . . . .  (I testify that Muhammad is Allah's Messenger)

Ash hadu anna Amiral Muminina'Aliyyan Waliyyullah (i.e. I testify that the Commander of the Faithful Imam Ali (Peace be on him) is the vicegerent of Allah)

So, that person, will reflect on the contents and say, I know these guys believe in One God, Messenger and Imam Ali, and they announce the their faith to the world in Adhan. So, let me take a look at what this possibly be, its poetry, latmyia, tribute to the martyr, who protected Hujjat of Allah[AWJ] Islam at Karbala. and its involves tawassul.

Let me investigate who this person is.

Other type of person, says, I got some hot stuff to put on the net, maybe i will find like minded people and have fun.  Label them with “SHIRK” without knowing what this word really means or implys for normal people, if you got the Money, you can have anyone redefine it for you…

Abu Al Fadl Al Abbas ibn Ali one of his Epithets is Bab Ul- Hwaaij.

Our Salam to you Al Adb us-Salih.

In the special ziyara of al-’Abbas that Abu-Hamza ath-Themali narrated, Imam as-Sadiq (a) says:

“Salaam be upon you, the righteous servant!”

http://www.al-islam.org/al-abbas-badr-shahin/epithets#bab-ul-hawaaij

Imams Sight

http://www.al-islam.org/al-abbas-badr-shahin/al-abbas-imams-sight

Edited by S.M.H.A.

I have left seeing such foolish videos long ago. Alhamdulillah I am trying to be more practical in my faith. I am firm that i am at right then such videos do not matter. See yourself, whenever you have a debate with an extremist Sunni he will show you as he knows more about your faith than you. He will say you are mushrik because you call others beside Allah and you will explain him about Tawassul which he will deny and will keep on calling your Mushrik rafidah. He will say you believe Quran is incomplete. You will keep trying to prove that many hadith in Sunni sources claiming distortion in Quran are present but it is settled among Ummah that there is no change in Quran. On this he will say no you are lying it is not your faith. Even your fair answers will not satisfy him because he will simply say that you are lying and hiding your true faith. Hence there is no benefit of indulging in such discussions. My only advice to my Shia brethren is to concentration on self accountability and keep trying to be true Shia of Ali ibn e Abi Talib a.s. May Allah grant us success in this esteemed goal.

On ‎09‎/‎01‎/‎2016 at 8:30 AM, Aabiss_Shakari said:

I have left seeing such foolish videos long ago. Alhamdulillah I am trying to be more practical in my faith. I am firm that i am at right then such videos do not matter. See yourself, whenever you have a debate with an extremist Sunni he will show you as he knows more about your faith than you. He will say you are mushrik because you call others beside Allah and you will explain him about Tawassul which he will deny and will keep on calling your Mushrik rafidah. He will say you believe Quran is incomplete. You will keep trying to prove that many hadith in Sunni sources claiming distortion in Quran are present but it is settled among Ummah that there is no change in Quran. On this he will say no you are lying it is not your faith. Even your fair answers will not satisfy him because he will simply say that you are lying and hiding your true faith. Hence there is no benefit of indulging in such discussions. My only advice to my Shia brethren is to concentration on self accountability and keep trying to be true Shia of Ali ibn e Abi Talib a.s. May Allah grant us success in this esteemed goal.

Yes,but what is your opinion about the facts seen in the video?

On 09/01/2016 at 7:30 AM, Aabiss_Shakari said:

I get what you mean brother, but surely a line has been crossed by some of the things being said in that video ? The majority of shias who have posted on here have been a little shocked themselves.

I believe in tawassul, but i think it's very extreme to be attributing the power of protection of all people, granter of all dua, and one you cry to for all needs over hazrat abbas a.s. It's just beyond wrong in my eyes.

IN THE NAME OF THE MOST HIGH

The Prophets, the Imams and Ahlulbayt are the intermediaries between the Creator and Mankind. Their status is much more higher than ours. Take for example, you needed to make a request for something from the president, and then you informed one of his ministers to assist you in forwarding the request. Of course you can do it yourself, but isn't it better if the minister helps you? Though his status is more higher than yours, but the final decision of approving the request does not depend on him. It depends on the President, right? You only did that using the love and respect the President has for the minister to aid in the approval of your requests. Same thing applies to the Ahlelbayt. If you do Tawassul with Hazrat Abbas (AS) and your request was granted, is it not Allah that granted it?

Its too obvious that some of our Muslim sunni brothers who call themselves scholars cannot use common sense in differentiating between Shirk and Tawassul with Ahlelbayt. I don't know if its because of Jealousy or hatred but i do know that these videos were created by the enemies of Muhammad's progeny.  Ahlulbayt are not the granters of requests but their Humbleness and Kindness are the doors through which we seek Allah's help.  No matter who you are, be it sunni or shi'a, its because of Ahlulbayt that you still get your daily bread.

For those who hurt themselves and their kids with knives in the Name of Imam Hussein (AS), they should know that such actions are extremism, and Islam does not tolerate that. Everything has its limits. Ayatollah Khamnei had condemned such acts which keeps tarnishing the image of Islam. The Scholars who encourage and justify it, should not call themselves Shiites rather, something otherwise. In fact, some scholars who claimed to be Shiites, are only a creation of the Zionists sponsored to induce falsehood in the religion. If they tell you something that goes contrary to your conscience, you should be able to identify that.

Brothers and Sisters in Islam, lets open our eyes to reality. Lets put our brains in action in other to prevent our enemies from succeeding.

On 1/6/2016 at 8:27 AM, Highflyer said:

I am sunni who loves ahlul bayt, believes in wasilah and tawassul and waiting for Imam of last time, Imam Mehdi.

and all true sunni scholars believes in same....do more research, in fact I have already posted many videos regarding this subject.

Yeah brother, that's Islam for me and You. But if you love Ahlulbayt, believe in wasilah and tawassul, and waiting for the Imam of Age, some ignorant and Myopic people out there would call you a Shi'ite. Some would call you a Kafir, simply because you love Ahlelbayt. Shi'a is just a name given to the lovers of Ahlelbayt. Peace be upon Muhammad( SAW). and his progeny.

On 1/10/2016 at 3:01 PM, Tawheed313 said:

I get what you mean brother, but surely a line has been crossed by some of the things being said in that video ? The majority of shias who have posted on here have been a little shocked themselves.

I believe in tawassul, but i think it's very extreme to be attributing the power of protection of all people, granter of all dua, and one you cry to for all needs over hazrat abbas a.s. It's just beyond wrong in my eyes.

That's quite right. But i don't see any reason why the boy's words would serve as an excuse for criticizing the whole Shias. Who knows if the boy is actually mentally unstable. Why the generalization? I am a Shiite, He's a Shiite, but if i was there, i would have corrected him. I would have told him to be cautious of his words.

Something tells me that the translator deliberately added those attributions in the boy's speech in other to fool us. But my conscience is wrong, then i guess its the KId's mistake, which should be corrected and not misinterpreted. Sorry i interfered, but i just want you to take note.

Listen from 36:00, [attention required at  at 39:00]

Further research on such topics and station of the Last Prophet Muhammad[pbuhahp] and Ahlul Bayth[as]. 

Principles of Faith (Usūl al-Dīn) By Ayatullah al-ᶜUẓmā Shaykh Ḥusayn Vaḥīd Khorasānī [Qom, Iran]

http://wahidkhorasani.com/Data/Books/Usul%20al-Din(1).pdf

11 hours ago, iubelum said:

This is pure,unadulterated shirk and kufr.Just sayin'.....

Yeah, doesn't matter how you view it. You do not own Paradise or Hell, do you? :D. Go & read about the history of the people of Prophet Noah & Lut (blessings of Allah be upon them) & how they were destroyed due to their sins. If not for the sake of Muhammad (SAW) & His progeny (Ahlulbayt), do u think we'll still be here? Despite all our sins?

In case you do not know, Allah promised not to destroy us due to His Love for Muhammad (SAW) & the Ahlelbayt. Else, we would have become history. And if we became history, are we gonna get our daily bread?:grin: Just sayin'.....

9 hours ago, fatemah kareema said:

Yeah, doesn't matter how you view it. You do not own Paradise or Hell, do you? :D. Go & read about the history of the people of Prophet Noah & Lut (blessings of Allah be upon them) & how they were destroyed due to their sins. If not for the sake of Muhammad (SAW) & His progeny (Ahlulbayt), do u think we'll still be here? Despite all our sins?

In case you do not know, Allah promised not to destroy us due to His Love for Muhammad (SAW) & the Ahlelbayt. Else, we would have become history. And if we became history, are we gonna get our daily bread?:grin: Just sayin'.....

Do you mind quoting your sources?

On 1/13/2016 at 0:51 PM, iubelum said:

Do you mind quoting your sources?

IN THE NAME OF Allah, THE BENEFICENT, THE MOST MERCIFUL

FIRSTLY: As said earlier, the people of prophet Nuh (as) and Prophet Lut (as) were destroyed for their sins. They rejected Allah's message and committed blasphemy. The sources are in the holy Qur'an

" we (once) sent Nuh to His people, and he tarried among them a thousand years less fifty: but the Deluge overwhelmed them while they (persisted in) sin" (Surah al Ankaboot: 14).

"Then when they saw the torment in shape of a cloud coming towards their valley, they said: This cloud will bring us rain"-"Nay! It is what you were asking for, a fierce wind bringing you a woeful torment" (46:24)

Other Surahs in the Holy Qur'an had also explained this i.e Surat al A'araf: 59, Surat ash Shu'ara: 107-110, Surat Al Muminun:23 and so many others.

Here's other Surahs for the People of Lut : " The people of Lut Rejected (His) warning. We sent against them a violent Tornado with showers of stones, (which destroyed them), except Lut's household: them we delivered by early Dawn,- As a Grace from Us: thus do We reward those who give thanks. And (Lut) did warn them of our Punishment, but they disputed about the Warning. (Surat al-Qamar: 33-36)

Similarly, the A'ad people of Prophet Hud (as) and the Thamud people of Prophet Saleh (as) were all destroyed too. The verses are there in the Holy Qur'an.

visit: http://www.harunyahya.com/en/books/904/Perished-Nations/chapter/3271/Prophet-Nuh-%28as%29-and-The-Great-Flood

SECONDLY: The Holy Prophet Muhammad (SAW) loves his Ummah the Most. He asked Allah to be Merciful to us an not to destroy us for our sins immediately (like the people of A'ad and Thamud) but to postpone the punishment until the appointed time and to allow Him intercede for us (His Ummah) in the hereafter.

Refer to Surah hud (11:8) and surah At Tauba (9:128)

Also, Refer to: Sahih Muslim, Book 41, hadith no: 6904 and 6906.http://hadithcollection.com/sahihmuslim/169-Sahih%20Muslim%20Book%2041.%20Turmoil%20And%20Portents%20Of%20The%20Last%20Hour/15525-sahih-muslim-book-041-hadith-number-6904.html

Sahih Muslim, Book 30, hadith no: 5671.http://hadithcollection.com/sahihmuslim/158-Sahih%20Muslim%20Book%2030.%20The%20Excellent%20Qualities%20Of%20The%20Holy%20Prophet%20%28PBUH%29%20And%20His%20Companions/14191-sahih-muslim-book-030-hadith-number-5671.html

Sahih Muslim, Book 001 hadith no: 0385 http://hadithcollection.com/sahihmuslim/129-Sahih%20Muslim%20Book%2001.%20Faith/8398-sahih-muslim-book-001-hadith-number-0385.html

and 0397 http://www.hadithcollection.com/sahihmuslim/129-Sahih%20Muslim%20Book%2001.%20Faith/8386-sahih-muslim-book-001-hadith-number-0397.html

LASTLY: The Ahlelbayt are from the same light as the Holy Prophet (pbuh) and they enjoy most of the rights given by Allah (SWT) to His Prophet. Various Ayat in the Qur'an had proved this such as the Ayah of Welayah and Mubahila.

Al Shafii, one of the 4 Imams of Sunni School of thought said: " The family of the Prophet are my refuge, and they are to Him my Path, I wish that because of them, I will be given tommorrow my book in my right hand.". Both Shi'a and Sunni books had provided countless narrations with regards to this issue. :grin:Bye

I'm not arguing for or against, but I'm going to say, Imam Sajjad [as] calls Mohammad [sa] "The key to blessings" in Saheefa Sajadiya. Wait a minute, isn't Allah[swt] the key to blessings? Isn't this Shirk?

9 hours ago, fatemah kareema said:

IN THE NAME OF Allah, THE BENEFICENT, THE MOST MERCIFUL

FIRSTLY: As said earlier, the people of prophet Nuh (as) and Prophet Lut (as) were destroyed for their sins. They rejected Allah's message and committed blasphemy. The sources are in the holy Qur'an

" we (once) sent Nuh to His people, and he tarried among them a thousand years less fifty: but the Deluge overwhelmed them while they (persisted in) sin" (Surah al Ankaboot: 14).

"Then when they saw the torment in shape of a cloud coming towards their valley, they said: This cloud will bring us rain"-"Nay! It is what you were asking for, a fierce wind bringing you a woeful torment" (46:24)

Other Surahs in the Holy Qur'an had also explained this i.e Surat al A'araf: 59, Surat ash Shu'ara: 107-110, Surat Al Muminun:23 and so many others.

Here's other Surahs for the People of Lut : " The people of Lut Rejected (His) warning. We sent against them a violent Tornado with showers of stones, (which destroyed them), except Lut's household: them we delivered by early Dawn,- As a Grace from Us: thus do We reward those who give thanks. And (Lut) did warn them of our Punishment, but they disputed about the Warning. (Surat al-Qamar: 33-36)

Similarly, the A'ad people of Prophet Hud (as) and the Thamud people of Prophet Saleh (as) were all destroyed too. The verses are there in the Holy Qur'an.

visit: http://www.harunyahya.com/en/books/904/Perished-Nations/chapter/3271/Prophet-Nuh-%28as%29-and-The-Great-Flood

SECONDLY: The Holy Prophet Muhammad (SAW) loves his Ummah the Most. He asked Allah to be Merciful to us an not to destroy us for our sins immediately (like the people of A'ad and Thamud) but to postpone the punishment until the appointed time and to allow Him intercede for us (His Ummah) in the hereafter.

Refer to Surah hud (11:8) and surah At Tauba (9:128)

Also, Refer to: Sahih Muslim, Book 41, hadith no: 6904 and 6906.http://hadithcollection.com/sahihmuslim/169-Sahih%20Muslim%20Book%2041.%20Turmoil%20And%20Portents%20Of%20The%20Last%20Hour/15525-sahih-muslim-book-041-hadith-number-6904.html

Sahih Muslim, Book 30, hadith no: 5671.http://hadithcollection.com/sahihmuslim/158-Sahih%20Muslim%20Book%2030.%20The%20Excellent%20Qualities%20Of%20The%20Holy%20Prophet%20%28PBUH%29%20And%20His%20Companions/14191-sahih-muslim-book-030-hadith-number-5671.html

Sahih Muslim, Book 001 hadith no: 0385 http://hadithcollection.com/sahihmuslim/129-Sahih%20Muslim%20Book%2001.%20Faith/8398-sahih-muslim-book-001-hadith-number-0385.html

and 0397 http://www.hadithcollection.com/sahihmuslim/129-Sahih%20Muslim%20Book%2001.%20Faith/8386-sahih-muslim-book-001-hadith-number-0397.html

LASTLY: The Ahlelbayt are from the same light as the Holy Prophet (pbuh) and they enjoy most of the rights given by Allah (SWT) to His Prophet. Various Ayat in the Qur'an had proved this such as the Ayah of Welayah and Mubahila.

Al Shafii, one of the 4 Imams of Sunni School of thought said: " The family of the Prophet are my refuge, and they are to Him my Path, I wish that because of them, I will be given tommorrow my book in my right hand.". Both Shi'a and Sunni books had provided countless narrations with regards to this issue. :grin:Bye

So the verses from the Quran you quoted say clearly that we must thank the Imams for our daily bread in your view;I see.....

14 minutes ago, iubelum said:

So the verses from the Quran you quoted say clearly that we must thank the Imams for our daily bread in your view;I see.....

"In my view" as you said. Yap, that's my view. The Holy Quran hadn't made mention of a "bread" Lol! But it had made mention of the Merits & roles played by Rasulullah (SAW) in safeguarding his Ummah from destruction. And of course the importance of Ahlelbayt, in some hadiths/narrations.

The "bread issue" was an extension of my example. What i actually meant was that, had it been we were destroyed long ago, we wouldn't be present (alive) surviving & getting our daily bread (food):grin:Hope its clear to you now cos am getting bored of this outdated topic. Hot issues at hand Lol!

Bismillah, ar-Rahman, ar-Rahim

AsSalaamu Alaykum,

This particular thread, in one way or the other referenced Shirk.

So, here is a Thread, in Thinker's Discourse, for an academic, dispassionate “dialogue” on just Shirk.

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235034818-a-dialogue-on-your-understanding-of-shirk/

Kindly, participate, as Shia’s are divided and Muslims are divided on this issue on definition of the term” Shirk” and what exactly constitutes Shirk. we really can’t discuss anything without a thorough understanding of what Muslims are labeling each other with “you committed Shirk/Kufr by doing this or that”. This evil need to be thoroughly examined, and misunderstandings removed.  This will enhance unity among Muslims and Shia’s.

WS

Layman.

21 hours ago, S.M.H.A. said:

This will enhance unity among Muslims and Shia's.

CORRECTION: "MUSLIM" is a general term referring to a follower of Islam. (Shia's, Sunnis, and others who believe in Allah and His Messenger, are all Muslims). The difference lies in our interpretations.