Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Zendegi

Israel opens Iranian cultural art exhibit

Rate this topic

1 hour ago, Noah- said:

^Nothing is obvious.........! You just issue statements here, you can't reason or support your argument.

said the guy who randomly accused me of regarding isis as my friends 

8 hours ago, Sumayyeh said:

This is a Shia Ithna Ashari Forum.

We are not responsible for replying to senseless points regarding mass murderers. 

The fact that this thread even exists is shameful, and that's a fact for anyone with a conscience. 

"Totally shameful! Those damn Zionists who are trying take over the world and creating an Embassy of Iranian Culture! How dare they!''

You lost the whole gist of this article which the thread was based around. Calling every Israeli a mass murder is insane yet extreme by all means.

Your cries and demands have been the least contributing to this thread but total nonsense, and this tells a lot about you as a person than anything else. I see you openly disregard intellectuality by calling out ''senseless points regarding mass murderers", Every point is quite valid in its means. As your post suggests you haven't even bothered to read our points or even one by one call out the article and subsequently refused to rebut them. If you actually disagreed with them why didn't you challenge those points instead of bickering like this?

Everything has to be about the way you feel? Am I right? No body else deserves a response or say? Please go on Google and go to a site where it explains how to have an effective and accommodating conversation, where all sides and their points are heard and subsequently rebutted. Saying this all for your own good.

I mean you have people like Brother Realizm and couple of other whose posts got earlier got removed for calling us along the lines of being traitors, infidels and agents with some hidden agenda, on top of that they didn't even bother to directly reply to each and everyone of our points points. Not how you hold a discussion.

Have a good day.

Edited by Zendegi

8 hours ago, Al-tbairi said:

said the guy who randomly accused me of regarding isis as my friends 

Said the guy...said the guy...and... you repeat your personal conversation here! Are you here to discuss topics or increase the number of your posts? I think I should ignore your childish replies from now on.

On ‎06‎/‎01‎/‎2016 at 2:45 AM, Noah- said:

And how many million Muslims are killed by Saudi, Qatar, Saddam, Alqaida, ISIS and I could go on and on... including killing their own Sunnis!

Saddam wasn't sunni, his private beliefs rejected basic pillars of islam like belief in the akhira and the obligation of salat.

Iraqi civil wars of Shia-Sunni

There's no civil war, thousands of sunnis have joined the shia militias and many sunni tribes helped free Ramadi a couple of weeks ago. It is a ISIS vs Iraqi war there.

Sudan breakup, Libya's destruction via Jihadists, wars on Yemen 2009-present

These conflicts are largely unrelated to sectarian sentiments.

Israel fights Hamas a few times, takes their land and some thousands of Salafi-Wahabi groups get killed in Gaza... BIG DEAL. Who cares! Let 1.4 billion Sunnis to go and demand rights for them..

There are communists, Christians, shias and Sufis in that area too. What salafi Wahhabi group got annihilated there?

1 hour ago, Jahangiram said:

Saddam wasn't sunni, his private beliefs rejected basic pillars of islam like belief in the akhira and the obligation of salat.

There's no civil war, thousands of sunnis have joined the shia militias and many sunni tribes helped free Ramadi a couple of weeks ago. It is a ISIS vs Iraqi war there.

These conflicts are largely unrelated to sectarian sentiments.

There are communists, Christians, shias and Sufis in that area too. What salafi Wahhabi group got annihilated there?

-Saddam was a Sunni and died as one... he had the backing of entire Sunni tribes even if he was Kafir, then that is another evidence of Sunnis backing even an ex-Sunni against Shias.

-No civil wars? I was talking in general for the past decades... And there was a Sunni-Shia civil war in Iraq as well, at least in the part of Sunnis... mass deportation and relocation of Shias from Sunni areas and Sunnis from Shia areas, indiscriminate bombings and killings, and attacking religious sites (at least in Sunni part) and what not. A civil war is not something that people take loudspeakers and announce that they are having a civil war. IT WAS THE SUNNI tribes, thousands of them who facilitated an ISIS takeover of Iraqi cities, while it was mainly the SHIA groups to liberate them... Yea, lately when Americans and Saudis saw the success of Shia groups, they pushed a few hundred Sunnis to take part in Ramadi in order to stop the advancement of the Shias and take some credits for both Sunnis and Americans bombardments . And those few Sunnis do not obey the core of Takfirism. I do not talk about those few.

-Sudan...etc.. other conflicts I mentioned to explain the brutality of Salafism, the dream of Khelafa, the nature of Sunni-Islamists and their struggles and outcomes.. You didn't read it well.

-Communist or Christians are probably a few thousands... the tiny Shia community in Gaza was suppressed by Hamas movement back in 2010 and during the Ashura gathering they stormed their place, beaten many of them and arrested some... after that no Shia ever seems to exist, there might be a few here and there, but hidden... Anyhow, it is a majority Sunni-secular area within the West-Bank which has nothing to do with Shias or in Gaza it is an absolute Sunni-Salafis and Ikhwanism ruling... a branch of Sunnism that is not only in confrontation against Shias but repeatedly it announces too... even in times that they had good relations with Shia Lebanese or with Islamic Republic.

Edited by Noah-

Zionism is a nationalistic ideology?

I wonder if I came into your home and kicked you out - would you sympathetically call that a domestic ideology?

Maybe nationalistic or domestic antagonism?

What of the orthodox Jews? Especially those who are openly critical of the Zionist agenda, are you familiar with their voices?

On 1/18/2016 at 5:20 AM, saas said:

I wonder if I came into your home and kicked you out - would you sympathetically call that a domestic ideology?

Maybe nationalistic or domestic antagonism?

What of the orthodox Jews? Especially those who are openly critical of the Zionist agenda, are you familiar with their voices?

Zionism is very much a nationalistic I mean why relate it to Wahabism in the first place? Israel accepted the 1948 UN borders but the Arabs didn't and declared all out war on the Israelis and ended up losing big time. I condemn all wars and violence perpetrated by any side, where you consequently end up with refugees from the losing side and this has unfortunately occurred through out history whether it was instigated by us Muslims or anyone else for that matter. As i have said Palestinians have been failed by their own leaders and their Arab allies for decades.

And no, only a tiny fringe like minority of Orthodox Jews are openly against Israel. If you actually knew majority of Jews are Orthodox and represent the majority of the Israeli populace. I grew up in a predominantly Orthodox Jewish neighbourhood and most of them, quite often support causes related to Israel and have connections in that country.

Why not go attack Russia, China, Turkey or others as they have ethnic cleansed or are in the process of doing such to various populations. You and all others are hypocrites, when you wish to make great allies with these countries and deny such that is going on. 

Armenians, Kurds, Circassians, Tatars, Uyghurs and many others have suffered or currently suffering similarly or worse. Be honest these people don't get any sympathy or attention.

On 1/9/2016 at 1:21 PM, hasanhh said:

Look at the angular distortion on the wall. A clear indicator of a fake picture.

Not sure if you are making fun or not, but if you are, what's your point? If not then ignore this post, it's for others. 

Arafat Kissing Khomeini and Khomeini smiling is like criticizing the prophet being kissed by Abu Bakr and smiling. 

Let's see the political geniuses defend that one. 

On 1/18/2016 at 11:20 PM, saas said:

It is indeed a nationalistic ideology, like Nazism. But it shows that many nationalistic ideologies are fundamentally messed up, founded on hate and prejudice, springs from a sense of superiority complex, exclusion etc.

There was a time when nationalist ideologies were seen as desirable and laudable, especially in the context of colonised countries where people were struggling to win their freedom. Then, to be a nationalist meant to be anti-colonial. Outside of this context, nationalistic ideologies have hardly given mankind anything worth clapping for.

On ‎1‎/‎20‎/‎2016 at 5:41 AM, repenter said:

Not sure if you are making fun or not, but if you are, what's your point? If not then ignore this post, it's for others. 

Arafat Kissing Khomeini and Khomeini smiling is like criticizing the prophet being kissed by Abu Bakr and smiling. 

Let's see the political geniuses defend that one. 

Faked is Faked

1] Look at the faint "brick pattern" on the walls behind them. They change angle at a vertical line above them.

2] Take a ruler and line it up with Arafat's scarf. A wavied line continues to the scarf on Arafats head and nearly matches the line in 1].

That's enough, but you can research about date of picture with travel itineraries; lighting analysis and so forth.

Ever heard about "Greater Israel" Zendegi?

"When viewed in the current context, the war on Iraq, the 2006 war on Lebanon, the 2011 war on Libya, the ongoing war on Syria and Iraq, the war in Yemen, the process of regime change in Egypt, must be understood in relation to the Zionist Plan for the Middle East. The latter consists in weakening and eventually fracturing neighboring Arab states as part of an Israeli expansionist project.“Greater Israel” consists in an area extending from the Nile Valley to the Euphrates."

http://www.globalresearch.ca/greater-israel-the-zionist-plan-for-the-middle-east/5324815

Now think again about the two  sides of the same coin...main allies of Israel are US,Nato,Turkey and Gulf countries...and they all happen to support,finance and daesh and all the other terrorist groups in Syria and Iraq as well...it's quite obvious who is allied with whom.

Edited by mina

5 hours ago, mina said:

Ever heard about "Greater Israel" Zendegi?

"When viewed in the current context, the war on Iraq, the 2006 war on Lebanon, the 2011 war on Libya, the ongoing war on Syria and Iraq, the war in Yemen, the process of regime change in Egypt, must be understood in relation to the Zionist Plan for the Middle East. The latter consists in weakening and eventually fracturing neighboring Arab states as part of an Israeli expansionist project.“Greater Israel” consists in an area extending from the Nile Valley to the Euphrates."

http://www.globalresearch.ca/greater-israel-the-zionist-plan-for-the-middle-east/5324815

Now think again about the two  sides of the same coin...main allies of Israel are US,Nato,Turkey and Gulf countries...and they all happen to support,finance and daesh and all the other terrorist groups in Syria and Iraq as well...it's quite obvious who is allied with whom.

You have mentioned that thing millions of time, I am really not that that dumb that you have to ask me if I heard about it.

Read all my previous arguments and also Noah's then rebut them one by one. Which noone has bothered to do but instead ask for the title to be changed twice. The previous post have partial relevance to what your going on about. I deserve a full one by one response as well.

Your friend Summayeh has refused to challenge me and instead foolishly asked for the title of this thread to be changed twice, as every has to go her way. It's gone beyond insanity already, like people calling me a traitor, agent, infidel and what else that happened to get removed.

On Thursday, January 21, 2016 at 1:44 PM, hasanhh said:

Faked is Faked

1] Look at the faint "brick pattern" on the walls behind them. They change angle at a vertical line above them.

2] Take a ruler and line it up with Arafat's scarf. A wavied line continues to the scarf on Arafats head and nearly matches the line in 1].

That's enough, but you can research about date of picture with travel itineraries; lighting analysis and so forth.

:salam:

Bro just Google Khomeini Arafat you'll see vids  showing Arafat visited Iran so no doubt he met Imam Khomeini.

Why is it so important what Arafat did or if he took pictures with Imam Khomeini or anything like that? Who was he anyways? Another corrupt and opportunist Sunni-Arab gang leader who stood by Saddam during the unjust Iraq-Iran war! Hamas was more closer to Iran than Arafat or any other Palestinian group/leaders... then look what they did in the last 5 years.

I was hoping Iran cutting its relations with sectarian and ungrateful Sunni-states and groups long time ago... but thanks God, they (useless Sunni states) finally exposed themselves after Saudi asked them to do so... Somalia/Sudan/X & Y called their diplomats home and KICKED OUT Iranian diplomats.... still some ppl try to pretend their 'unity' party is ongoing. Some must wake up and come to their senses that gone the days of Palestine-business or Sunni brothers in this or that country... for money or for sectarianism, they are all under the umbrella of the most corrupt and puppet state of Saudi Arabia.

On ‎1‎/‎24‎/‎2016 at 6:48 PM, realizm said:

:salam:

Bro just Google Khomeini Arafat you'll see vids  showing Arafat visited Iran so no doubt he met Imam Khomeini.

Salam,

I do not have to "google it" because I remember it. Arafat going to Iran go big play on the news. It was also mentioned in a college course.

What I am writing is that the picture is a fake.