Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Zendegi

Israel opens Iranian cultural art exhibit

Rate this topic

^Trying to portray the oppressed people of Palestine by a couple pics of their so-called "leaders"...not cool

We also have something called "Hamas" ...just fyi

I mean...Why's it so hard to acknowledge the elephant in the room...:confused:

donald-rumsfeld-meets-saddam-hussein.jpg

Edited by Sumayyeh

Just now, Sumayyeh said:

Trying to portray the oppressed people of Palestine with by a couple of their so-called leaders...not cool

We also have something called "Hamas" ...just fyi

I mean...Why's it so hard to acknowledge the elephant in the room...:confused:

Stop trying to portray a very small minority of Jews who don't represent the views of all Jews in this world. Now go back and rebut all of Noah and my points one by one which you haven't, instead of diverting to other things you smart aleck.

Edited by Zendegi

On Wednesday, January 06, 2016 at 5:34 AM, Noah- said:

That is said about the non-Muslim actors who try to inflame sectarian tensions. It does not apply to Sunni behaviors towards Shias. And plus, all words of Ayt. Khamenei, or Ayt, Sistani or Hassan Nasrallah or any other political leader or respected marjah are not words of God.

Imam Khomeini said and was not shy to say that he made a mistake and was wrong to believe and trust certain groups like the Leftists or MKO or some elements who came to power and supported by Islamic revolution & Imam Khomeini at the beginning in Iran. Imam Khomeini was also one of top marjah and Shia political leader at the time who confessed for political miscalculation.

For those who follow the religion of God, the prophets, the school of prophet Mohammad (pbuh), are Shias of Ali and Ahlul Bait, and are followers of Imam Hussein... they say 'haq' and side with haq and never bow down to 'zalim' or the oppressor. Imam Hussein (as) said, no to humiliation. We can no longer accept all kinds of humiliation, oppression and what not, because there is a theory that there certain ppl who are fomenting discord between Sunni and Shia.

A Zionist 'zalim' is the same as a Sunni 'zalim' and a Zionist society is the same as bad Sunni society who collectively are 'fine' with oppression of Shias, oppressing other minorities and weak groups, and it has became a normal act for them to do all these things to Shias as they do all these centuries...

Demanding Shias rights and speaking the truth has nothing to do with all these fancy statements and talks....

I want normal relations with all those Sunnis who respect me and my honor... who sees me as equal human being and does not deny my basic right in the 21th century where the world are speaking of 'animals rights' while Sunnis still kidnap Yazeedi, Shia, Alawite women and abuse them, and put them in cages and parading them on the streets.

On Wednesday, January 06, 2016 at 3:45 AM, Noah- said:

Wasalam, brother I am tired of these stories reading every day and the Sunni world ignorance, enough is enough of dreaming brotherhood and extending hands to some barking dogs who only have the habits of biting... .

To answer your question: Saudi and Iran were allies until few days ago when they had embassies in each other countries? Having diplomatic relations never means you are ally to a country in the world. Secondly, better than allying with Muslims? You cannot compare a known with unknown... the so called Muslims be it public or gov. or groups are unknown. They do not exists.

WHO ARE these Muslims? Those who drink the blood of Shias everyday? And those who consider Iran worse than Israel?

Why the public enjoy the massacre of Shias and participate in causing Shias suffering?

Hassan Shahita in Egypt, Zakzaky in Nigeria, Nimr in Saudi, Hakim in Iraq and 100s of other assassinations and bombings of religious figures and sites from South Asia to Africa... discrimination of Shias from Malaysia to Bahrain!

Ask yourself: How many millions of ppl are killed by Israeli gov. or its influence?

And how many million Muslims are killed by Saudi, Qatar, Saddam, Alqaida, ISIS and I could go on and on... including killing their own Sunnis!

The destruction and civil wars in Afghanistan for two decades after Russian exit, the target killings of Shias in Pakistan, Saddam war on Iran,  Iraqi civil wars of Shia-Sunni, Syrian conflict and the Takfiri network funding and arming, Sudan breakup, Libya's destruction via Jihadists, wars on Yemen 2009-present, Lebanon's unrest over and over again, systematic cleansing of Shia population in Morocco, Nigeria, Egypt, Bahrain, Sudan, Malaysia, and other places...

Israel fights Hamas a few times, takes their land and some thousands of Salafi-Wahabi groups get killed in Gaza... BIG DEAL. Who cares! Let 1.4 billion Sunnis to go and demand rights for them..

Salam, 

Brother I hope you will realise that despite all your rethorics you are playing exactly the same game as those sunnis that you've been bashing in each one of your posts here for months. Read the part in bold.

That will be my final answer because I feel wasting some time, but I felt I had to do it to answer brother Zendegi's calls.

^Backstabber Arafat... Palestinians as usual they will always leave you in the 'friend zone' or stab you in the back. The Palestinians and Arafat backed Saddam invading Iran and later Kuwait openly. I have been saying exactly this a lot in the other threads and this current thread. Israel  has always been a great counterbalance to Sunni hegemony and hostility in the region. Sunnis never will to their hearts accept us as their allies or equals, I mean good luck! The Saudi and their allies were celebrating in 2006 not for Hezbollah but for 'Jews' fighting 'Shias', like for them it was the perfect fight amongst 'infidels'.

Brother I plead with you to challenge each one of Noah and my points in this thread, then if god wills my views will change.

Just now, Zendegi said:

Stop trying to portray a very small minority of Jews who don't represent the views of all Jews in this world. Now go back and rebut all of Noah and my points one by one which you haven't, instead of diverting to other things you smart aleck.

Edited by Zendegi

Just now, mina said:

I replied to your embassy point...and kamyar as well.

Nope more than 90% of the points went unchallenged and you brought up other things. How about actually prove me and Noah wrong? If not accept our arguments and all will go to a standstill. If you believe your so right and we are so wrong, prove it by challenging our arguments one by one like say the way christianlady usually does?

Edited by Zendegi

13 hours ago, Christianlady said:

Salam Zendegi,

I don't understand it either, since the Qur'an talks about the Children of Israel. It seems to me that many Muslims acknowledge that Israel was a nation during the time of King David, but they don't believe Israel has a right to exist again nowadays. It seems that ever since the Muslims conquered Jerusalem, some Muslims believe the area should not be controlled by Non-Muslims.

I would say that Islam is the reasoning behind such laws in Iran, but I don't know if Muhammad taught what to do if Israel was regenerated. ? In Muhammad's time, Jerusalem was under the control of Christians who disobeyed Jesus Christ's commands to love. The Jewish people had already been scattered after Rome destroyed Israel, which is how some ended up in Arabia.

There are some hadiths that some Sunni Muslims believe are authentic concerning fighting the Jews, but they don't specify Zionist Jews...

For example:

Volume 4, Book 52, Number 176 :

Narrated by 'Abdullah bin 'Umar

Allah's Apostle said, "You (i.e. Muslims) will fight wi the Jews till some of them will hide behind stones. The stones will (betray them) saying, 'O 'Abdullah (i.e. slave of Allah)! There is a Jew hiding behind me; so kill him.' "

http://sahih-bukhari.com/Pages/Bukhari_4_52.php

I doubt it has anything to do with religion, its just pure hypocrisy and extreme hate. Where were these Muslim countries and Muslims when Russia after the end of the Cold War committed prosecution and massacres of Dagestani and Chechnyan population because of independence and separatist movements and where were they when China is putting religious and ethnic prosecution of Uighur in North West China? Weren't they also Muslims and apart of the 'Ummah'?

Its nothing to do with Islam, just bunch of factors like, hate, hypocrisy and ignorance.

About whether those current Jews in the world were the descendants of the same Jews in modern day Palestine/Israel from 2000 years ago? I like don't really know, there has been a bunch of contradictory genetic research of Jewish populations like Sephardic, Ashkenazi and Mizrahi. But I have also heard the modern day Palestinians are descendants of a mosaic of peoples like Israelites, Assyrians, Greeks and Arabs who came migrated and settled the lands, and on top of they were most properly former Christians and before that were Jews. They are a hybrid of peoples, but still you could consider them somewhat indigenous to the lands.

'

10 hours ago, realizm said:

Salam, 

Brother I hope you will realise that despite all your rethorics you are playing exactly the same game as those sunnis that you've been bashing in each one of your posts here for months. Read the part in bold.

That will be my final answer because I feel wasting some time, but I felt I had to do it to answer brother Zendegi's calls.

Sunnis dont play games, they are involved in massacre, brutality and oppression. They hate us and when Shias progress they see it as their failure regardless of related to them or not. Now, here you tell me that an ordinary person who expresses his opinion online (Noah) is the same and playing the same games as these mass-murderers and rapist Sunnis and the masses who support them and are silent in their crimes.. just because unlike some others I DONT PLAY GAMES or  AND EXPRESS THE TRUTH AND THE REALITY ON THE GROUND?

It is like Saudis claim they executed 47 terrorists including Ayt. Nimr and Alqaida leader.. now you go and figure how those 2 are equally involved in crimes and terror.

yeah yeah its true that the shiites are oppressed in KSA but doesnt iran do the same with the arab speaking minority in Ahvaz? how many arab activists were improsioned and executed? 

we should not allow the zionists to invest the oppression from both sides to serve their interests 

nobody denies that there is a sunni-shiite civil war going on but still... our main enemy is israel 

we Arabs are ruled by western puppets dictators who were implanted over us by the colonizers but that does NOT mean that they have the majoritys public support 

the problem is that the sunni ideology is unfortunately dictator-friendly the concept of the imamate isnt really clear in sunnism thats why they are more likely to cling to their dictators

thats why im no longer a sunni 

Edited by Al-tbairi

2 hours ago, Al-tbairi said:

we Arabs are ruled by western puppets dictators who were implanted over us by the colonizers but that does NOT mean that they have the majoritys public support 

the problem is that the sunni ideology is unfortunately dictator-friendly the concept of the imamate isnt really clear in sunnism thats why they are more likely to cling to their dictators

thats why im no longer a sunni 

I (we) don't say that puppet dictators in Arab or non-Arab countries have majority's support, they don't. But, when it comes to Shias, it is different. The majority of Sunnis are either quiet or support any criminal and dictator against Shias.  I can go on and bring the evidence in the last 10 years or the past 100 years, but it is pointless in many ways sometimes on these forums.

Here, I come to 'reason' and to 'debate' based on facts. But, unfortunately many posters have a 'formula' and that is holy to them. You cannot set redlines to a topic of discussions when reason and logic is involved. What Iranian government is doing, and unfortunately in the expense of its own interests and Shias interest are not the deeds and way of God. They are not holy scripts of the holy Quran. But, some Shias online or off the forum are just setting up their mindset in a way just to follow Iran government's political movements everywhere.

Btw: Israel is not our common enemy. Your ex-sect followers are all slaves of Israel. The people living in Sunni states either have no interest or having normal relations with Israel. How many Sunni and Arab countries have 'formal' and 'business' ties and cooperation with Israel?

The only ppl I (Shias should) support against Israeli aggression and occupation should be the people of South Lebanon. And hopefully they resolve the issue of the occupied 'Farms' that Israel is occupying and end the confrontation there. Hamas, Jihad and all Palestinian factions are siding with the West, Israel and Takfiri Gulf states within the same political bloc in almost all political confrontations against Shias, be it in Bahrain or Yemen, Syria or Iraq or any other dispute/war.

they're not ''slaves of israel'' they really do hate israel. but what they saw from bashar is even more brutal than what israel did in gaza, that's the fact which sunni extremists use to support the view that ''shiites hate us even more'' 

^How come they are not slaves of Israel? You need to explain yourself. It's not a 'yes/no' questioning session here.

And, Assad is more brutal than Israel? Or your friends ISIS, Jabatul Nusra, and moderate-terrorist-Sunnis are more brutal than Israel?

King of Saud has the right to execute a well known Shia Ayatollah over a speech against his government, but Assad does not have the right to go after western-backed suicide bombers, Takfiri mass-murderers, and armed groups with rpgs on their shoulders who started to kill thousands of government forces and civilians?

The protests in Syria began as a peaceful protests against a dictatorship 

The majority were against the minority that's ruling Syria

Of course Assad wasn't a western puppet but he just committed too many atrocities to be respected. Even al nimr was against Assad's rule 

We shouldn't have double standards when dealing with tyrants regardless of our sects 

^ I am not going to waste my time talking on Syria... we did discuss this for years here... peaceful protests do not start with tunnels who were prepared 2 years before the protests and tons of weapons storages. But, anyways by the time we speak of Nimr or why/how Iran should respond to Israel, you come and bring up the Arabs issues in Iran! From your point of view if Iran is abusing 'Arabs in Iran' then it is ok for Saudis to abuse and kill 'Shia Arabs' in Saudi Arabia.. or at least we should not say anything because X is doing that and Y is doing the other thing. Sorry, but I am not interested in these kinds of discussions where you throw everything, unrelated and unjustifiably.

4 minutes ago, Noah- said:

Iran is abusing 'Arabs in Iran' then it is ok for Saudis to abuse and kill 'Shia Arabs' in Saudi Arabia

thats exactly the opposite of what i said? i condemned both govts 

why im i not surprised that you dont want to discuss this lol

1 hour ago, Abu Hadi said:

The title of the thread is misleading and wrong. Please change to 'Israelis open Iran Art exhibit'. This is not an embassy by any stretch of the imagination. 

Give it a break. Its not hurting anyone.

4 hours ago, Abu Hadi said:

The title of the thread is misleading and wrong. Please change to 'Israelis open Iran Art exhibit'. This is not an embassy by any stretch of the imagination. 

r8 said kindly change the name it really is kindaa confusing

9 hours ago, Al-tbairi said:

thats exactly the opposite of what i said? i condemned both govts 

why im i not surprised that you dont want to discuss this lol

Why should I discuss it if there is no topic and no evidence of your baseless claims. What I was saying is that your logic and justification stands there, this country or that country is doing that.... that is why we shouldn't discuss Saudis? Hizbullah and ISIS/ALQAIDA are not equally responsible in crimes... the entire world knows the difference and Saudi and Iran are not equally helpful or hurtful to the Muslim world or equally involved in crimes.... and Sunni and Shia are not equally blamed for Takfirism or murder and killing... this is proven and the entire world knows about it. It is not a two-way sectarian war... it is an imposed Sunni war on Shias. Anyhow, don't waste my time if you can't understand well or can't explain your ideas well. Thanks.

Edited by Noah-

On 1/7/2016 at 0:30 AM, Zendegi said:

LOL, now I'm a smart aleck. 

What am I going to get called next...Einstein?

albert-einstein-israel-palestine.jpg

noam_chomsky-it_is_not_war_it_is_murder_

It's not about being Jewish or Shia...it's about being a human. It's beyond pathetic to even have this conversation.

@Abu Hadi @hameedeh

Brother, Sister...the title is an insult...please change it if possible...there is no "embassy" in question.

I hope anyone doesnt make a swipe generalisation against sunnis. Wherever i found some kind like this, i think they trying to plant the seed of sectarian strifes among muslims. Many sunnis in Indonesia against Israel and okay with shias. It is because the wahabi-cult propaganda against shia that creates a massive havok among indonesian muslims. The biggest islamic community in Indonesia (and sunnis) supports Iran and shias and trying to thwart the wahhabis pandemic influence in sunnis within by forging their alliance with shias communities. Wr, Muslim as a whole, tries to cement the unity between sunni-shia and avoids the fitnah and this is in line with rahbar fatwa regarding shia-sunni unity. So our duty is, remains respectful toward sunnis, especially those sunnis that have been through their lives enlighten the indonesians about fitnah that propagated by wahabis. I want say to some members (if not all) here to learn your enemies first, and then judge who is on the right side and who is on the wrong side.

^That is a good thing, learn your enemy or know your enemy...

Here is a short list of the enemies of Shias:

• Ahle Saud
  • Ahle Khalifa
  • world wide Ikhwanul Muslimeen groups including their sister-groups in Yemen, Palestine, South Asia
  • All types of Salafis and followers of Ibn Taimiya
  • Alqaida---ISIS---Jabatul Nusra---All Takfiris and armed organizations who kill and call to kill Shias
  • Those who deny Shias the basic rights on sectarian basis
  • Those who killed hundreds of thousands of Shias in last 4 decades

btw: Indonesia is part of so called Arab coalition led by Saudi Arabia to fight terrorists lol The joke of the century!

Man how many people get so bugged over by the title of a thread? It was the way it was mentioned in the article!

7 hours ago, Sumayyeh said:

LOL, now I'm a smart aleck. 

What am I going to get called next...Einstein?

Brother, Sister...the title is an insult...please change it if possible...there is no "embassy" in question.

Please do cry me a river! I will get you some tissues in the meantime, eventually...

I mean you asked to change the title twice? It just shows how much you care about the title then about responding to the points one by one from me and Noah? Everyone thing has to be about what you feel? Isn't that right?

The title is an insult come on? Really? I could say more but I will stop here. Don't want to sound too harsh, so that you end up feeling insulted again.

Edited by Zendegi

2 hours ago, Noah- said:

btw: Indonesia is part of so called Arab coalition led by Saudi Arabia to fight terrorists lol The joke of the century!

Where did u get this idea? Indonesia is NOT part of this so-called coalition. Get ur fact straight.

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/why-is-indonesia-not-in-the-saudi-led-sunni-coalition-against-terror-a6774551.html

http://www.dawn.com/news/1229447

Edited by Murteza
Adding another link

We are a people of conscience. 

We are a people that has sacrificed with our lives and blood.

"Israeli" agents known as MOSSAD have killed our nuclear scientists:

http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/sunday-times-mossad-agents-behind-iran-scientist-assassination-1.407593

In memory of Shaheed Mostafa Ahmadi Roshan:

location-undated-iranian-picture.n.jpg

This is a Shia Ithna Ashari Forum.

We are not responsible for replying to senseless points regarding mass murderers. 

The fact that this thread even exists is shameful, and that's a fact for anyone with a conscience. 

:ws:

Edited by Sumayyeh