Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

A few signs of Reappearance

Rate this topic

• Veteran Member

The first tradition in this re­gard
is from Ameerul Momineen Ali (a.s.) which he gave in reply to the question of Sasaa as to, “When will Dajjal come?

Ameerul Momineen Ali (a.s.) replied, “When people will begin to forget Namaz, usury and bribery will become common, exchanging the religion for worldly pleasures, break relationships, start following the carnal desires. Murder and destruction shall be considered as trifle, cruelty shall be considered as a proud achieve­ment, false testimonies shall be given openly, slan­dering will not be looked upon as evil, sins and dis­obedience will become rampant, copies of the Holy Quran shall be beautifully decorated, mosques shall be built exquisitely, the minaret of the mosques will rise higher, the evil people shall be respected, breaking of promise will not be considered wrong, the love of wealth will increase so much that women will rub shoulders with men in business, women will ride horses, etc.”

I keep on thinking, is it just me or..? We're never prepared for anything until it hits us like a truck. Death, war, disease, all major events. But the few who like to be prepared and appreciate early warning I feel this is the year more major signs will fulfill themselves and speculations will start to narrow down to the near future.

Good read on signs of reappearance: http://www.almuntazar.com/78/signs-of-reappearance/

2 hours ago, Darth Vader said:

I keep on thinking, is it just me or..? We're never prepared for anything until it hits us like a truck. Death, war, disease, all major events. But the few who like to be prepared and appreciate early warning I feel this is the year more major signs will fulfill themselves and speculations will start to narrow down to the near future.

Good read on signs of reappearance: http://www.almuntazar.com/78/signs-of-reappearance/

:salam:

" It will become green and begin to flower. After seeing this the Hasani shall be convinced and along with his army of *** 20,000 *** pay allegiance upon the hand of Imam and say, “You are more deserving to be the Ulul Amr (authority)."

What is the current population of shias? :censored:

• Forum Administrators

I've heard many of these signs before. But most of these things have been present throughout human history already, what's special about today as opposed to a few decades or centuries ago?

I'm thinking it's still not "bad" enough yet, and in the future the above will be worse and more pronounced than we can imagine today.

Edited by magma
  • Veteran Member
9 hours ago, magma said:

what's special about today as opposed to a few decades or centuries ago?

Imam (a.s.) narrated the signs of reappearance thus: “The time when men will resemble women and women will resemble men, increase in homosexuals and lesbians, women will drive the vehicles, wrong testimonies will be ac­cepted and justice thrown aside, people will con­sider murder, fornication, bribe and usury as some­thing usual, pious ones will be subjugated by evil ones, Sufyani will rise from Syria and Yemani
from Yemen. Earth will be submerged at a place called Baida. A person from
progeny of Holy Prophet (s.a.), whose name will be Ahmed bin Hasan alias Nafse Zakiyyah will be martyred between Hajre Aswad and Maqame Ibrahim. A voice will come from the sky stating that truth is with Ali and his Shias. “When Imam will reappear his back will be towards Kaaba and will be accompanied by 313 followers, commencing the crusade against injustice with the ayat of Quran. “Whatever is the remnant of Allah, is good for you if you are amongst the believers.”“The time when deviation will in­crease and guidance will decrease, corruption and mischief will rise, religious reformation will virtually disappear. homosexuals and lesbians will stalk the earth. Fuqaha (Jurist) will be inclined towards the allurement of worldly desires, rich will acquire honour with help of poets and poetries, some will become monkeys and pigs. Sufyani will be killed and Dajjal will take a lead in increasing the deviation of people.

• Veteran Member
12 hours ago, magma said:

I've heard many of these signs before. But most of these things have been present throughout human history already, what's special about today as opposed to a few decades or centuries ago?

I'm thinking it's still not "bad" enough yet, and in the future the above will be worse and more pronounced than we can imagine today.

I actually do think in a similar way. Was precisely debating today that I fear living in the time of the actual signs of the reappearance, as the descriptions show a society lacking even the slightest drop of humanity. It has nothing to do with what we see today, regardless of how "terrible" it seems.

• Advanced Member

''The new world order will include changes in:

The family: Homosexual marriages will be legalized; parents will not be allowed to raise their children(the state will) all women will be employed by the state and not allowed to be homemakers; divorce will become exceedingly easy and monogynous marriage will be slowly phased out;

The work place: the government will become owner of all of the factors of production; the private ownership of property will be outlawed;

Religion: Religion will be outlawed and believers will be either eliminated or imprisoned; there will be a new religion: the worship of man and his mind; all will believe in the new religion.'' The New World Order Book written by A. Ralph Epperson

It's an interesting book, it made my friend convert from Christianity to Shiism. When I asked him why Shia he told me because the one true path are Ahlulbayt. (I didn't understand back then why he's saying that Because i was a fresh convert myself aswell) Later on i did discover why ofcourse.

The thing that i know is that if the shias dont work on themselves this matter will indeed reach it's natural end. 

Sheikh Habib Al kazimi says:  اقسم بالله العلي العظيم اقسم بالله العلي العظيم اقسم بالله العلي العظيم انكم انتم سوف تشهدون ظهور'' الامام''

• Veteran Member

Indeed the world has changed a lot. It can get worse, of course, given more time. But in contrast I do not think the hadiths of signs are about what the non-believers are upto rather its about us believers/progeny of believers, and finally we are becoming almost as corrupt as others. Now even to us, things like usury, bribes, forgetting prayers, fornication, living to seek pleasures, respecting evil bigshots like politicians, homosexuality, and other mentioned sins seem normal.

On this very site we have many examples. For instance, criticize MQM or better yet criticize Benazir, a politician, before a Paki Shia and you get a 80% chance they will insult you. Even though Benazir's life and actions were understandably secular like any other politician and that a woman leading an islamic or shia state was unheard of. The Paki Shia doesn't care and respects her, her husband and her children. "Who else is liable to help the Shia?" would be their answer.

Then there are the advocates of homosexuality and those who believe in corporate funded science and its findings. If someone dies of heart attack a Shia is liable to start with "Oh heart disease is so rampant these days", and rarely you will hear someone say "It was as Allah ordained".

Go to a Shia shopkeeper here in Pakistan and they will rip you off like all the other shopkeepers. Employ a Shia they will steal just as much. The odd Shia policeman will take bribes like any other. Trust a Shia and the chances are the same that you will experience fraud.

Then, we have all submitted to the nameless Corporate Religion and its doctrines. We all use banks, have embraced usury, educate our daughters in co-ed environments like everyone else, and don't mind if they work in some office. We leave our children to learn from the idiot box, the television. We do not mind that TV programs and cinema flicks these days are written by lechers, made by lechers, for creating more lechers and that how damaging the exposure is to children.

There is a lot more that can be written and things were nowhere like this in the past, not so long ago like before 90s in Pakistan for instance. There was decency, shame, honor, integrity, character, trust. Now its all the same everywhere.

• Advanced Member

It will get worse. The world is too strong, the temptations and the pleasures of this world are getting stronger and bigger everyday. They managed to indoctrinate in the most indirect clever ways into our minds a style of living that will easily make us slip and obey to this world.

What is the most efficient way to rule the world? ''Mind Control'' And they've succeeded. I strongly recommend you to watch The Arrivals. It is the documentary that made me realize the whole truth and game. I hope you'll find it because it's illegal to sell it in the market, and when the Unknown Producer tries to upload it online they directly remove it.

However, you should know that there are still those true committed individuals that we have in our time who are working really hard against the oppressors and our enemies. https://germanthenapsterblog.wordpress.com/2013/07/27/napster-meaning/

Nowadays there are much more men to be feared who are on our side. The most powerful organizations on earth are terrified of them, trust me.

''لا أغوينهم جميعاً إلا عبادك الصالحين''