Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Ayatullah Nimr Al Nimr Executed [OFFICIAL THREAD]

Rate this topic

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

innah lilliah my heart is beyond shattered. My Allah swt destroy these savages

Unfortunately, eight months after his execution and martyrdom, Ayatullah Nimr al-Nimr's body has not been returned to his family for burial. His son Mohammed al-Nimr says the Saudi authorities claim t

Posted Images

• Veteran Member

IMHO, a 'state of war' should be declared immediately. All diplomatic missions be recalled. Embassies closed.

Military expeditions should start in Yemen.

No more 'just advisors', but actual soldiers and a full blown attack on terrorists in iraq and syria.

• Advanced Member
1 hour ago, Highflyer said:

nothing will happen in a week time every one will forget every thing...

hajis got killed what happened?

syrians getting killed what happened?

yemenis are getting killed what happened?

saud destroyed all history in mecca and madina what happened?

shia killed in pakistan what happened?

nothing...saud are still enjoying power.

what do you mean saudis destrtoying history?

• Veteran Member

I am feeling depressed and restless. What should one do in this situation? I know that the feeling will probably die down later, but still.

13 minutes ago, anonymike said:

what do you mean saudis destrtoying history?

They have destroyed the houses and graves of many respected figures of islam, including the houses of the Holy Prophet PBUHHH and his mother, Hazrat Amina AS.

• Advanced Member
7 minutes ago, alisayyed said:

I am  feeling depressed and restless. What should one do in this situation? I know that the feeling will probably die down later, but still.

They have destroyed the houses and graves of many respected figures of islam, including the houses of the Holy Prophet PBUHHH and his mother, Hazrat Amina AS.

Pray for the families of the martyrr's and take part in demonstrations.

• Advanced Member
11 minutes ago, alisayyed said:

I am feeling depressed and restless. What should one do in this situation? I know that the feeling will probably die down later, but still.

What about the saudi civilians? Do they not care, or are they that subdued? 

• Veteran Member
5 minutes ago, anonymike said:

What about the saudi civilians? Do they not care, or are they that subdued? 

Mostly subdued. Some dont care. And some are with the government in the destruction. In their words, they are saving islam from 'idol worship'.

• Moderators

If anyone is wondering why they carried out the execution now, you should not wonder. There are two main reason for it. 

1) Money, as usual. 

These criminals didn't want to cut oil production, despite prices dropping on world markets. They did this because they wanted the price of oil to drop for a time to put some of their competitors out of business, example, the American oil companies who were pulling out big quantities of oil domestically from shale via a new technology (hydraulic fracturing or fracking). Another example, the Canadian companies pulling out heavy crude from the tar sands of Alberta. Now that some of these companies are out of business and some are weakened, 

They want the oil prices to shoot back up again so they can make back some of their lost revenue. What better way to do this than to do something that they know will cause a disruption in their own country, and will 'spook' world oil markets and cause the price to rebound ?

If you want evidence for this, they announced it publicly, shortly afterwards. It is front page news all over the world now. Watch to see what happens to oil prices today. There's no big surprise here. They could have done it secretly and announced it month later. They didn't do that. Why ? Should be obvious. 

They think they can control the reaction to this execution and can benefit economically from the response. I think they will get more than they bargained for. 

2) They are losing everywhere. Their buddies in Al Qaeda, Nusra, and ISIS are being taken out right and left. The Russians are using them for target practice. They are losing in Yemen. They have made no headway against Asad, Hezb, or Iran. So they are trying a desperate move to 'reassert' their authority and give the middle finger to their enemies and to the rest of the civilized world.

Anyway, I am appealing to my brothers and sisters in Saudi and elsewhere. I know we are angry. I know we want to react immediately. At the same time, we should wait for our leaders, our ulema, to issue their statements and we should act in line with what they tell us to do. We should act in a rational and organized fashion to get the goal, so we can be sucessful in defeating the criminals and opressors, InShahAllah. 

Edited by Abu Hadi
  • Forum Administrators

I think Ayatollah Nimr al Nimr's murder was to placate those in the regime who would have been very unhappy at the executions of the al-Qaida terrorists.