Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Rasul

RTS article: Imam Al-Mahdi (ajf) 'From Prophetic Hadiths' VIII

Rate this topic

Salam.

In This Section Of The Article, We Shall Cover The Following Topics In Relation To Imam Al-Mahdi (ajf):

• From The Descendants Of Prophet Muhammad (saw)
  • His Name Resembles The Prophet (saw)
  • The Khalifah Of Allah (swt)
  • The Last Of The Twelve Imams From The Ahlulbayt (a.s)
  • Economic Prosperity And Fair Distribution Of Wealth
  • Superior To Prophets (a.s) And The Shaikhayn 
  • The Advent Of Isa ibn Maryam (a.s)
  • Leader of Isa (a.s) In Prayers
  • Allegiance To Imam Al-Mahdi (ajf) 
  • The Appearance Of Al-Sufyani And The Event Of Khasf Al-Bayda
  • Fight Against The Dajjal
  • 313 Companions (Abdaals/Saints)

Read here:http://www.revisitingthesalaf.org/2016/01/imam-al-mahdi-ajf-from-prophetic.html

On 01/01/2016 at 4:35 AM, Skanderbeg said:

To use the sources of one party is because it does not accept the sources of the other. 

We muslims do the same when using the Bible doing dawah to christians.

other religions people too do that, but doesn't takes hadiths of others which they doesn't agrees with, also narrators whom you considers lier ! But it's matter of hope as i can understand. 

M|s

On 1/1/2016 at 6:05 PM, Skanderbeg said:

To use the sources of one party is because it does not accept the sources of the other. 

We muslims do the same when using the Bible doing dawah to christians.

Personally I have a had a lot of interfaith dialogue with Christians and Jews on other forums. I don't find it helpful in dialogue to quote from the Bible and tell them how they ought to interpret it to support Islam. 

I rather discuss the philosophy of the religions. Where they differ. What makes more rational sense.

However with the Sunni-Shia issue, I like only to discuss Quran or hadiths that reached Tawattur according to the opposing sect or rational that proves something true or refutes an argument against the true religion.

This is because we need to work with certainty or what's close to that to reach a definitive conclusion.

4 hours ago, Reader. said:

other religions people too do that, but doesn't takes hadiths of others which they doesn't agrees with, also narrators whom you considers lier ! But it's matter of hope as i can understand. 

M|s

Actually, when a Sunni hadith is corroborated by an authentic Shi'i hadith, the Sunni hadith is accepted by Shi'ah.

On 3-1-2016 at 0:38 AM, Reader. said:

M|s

It doesn't have anything to do with belief in their sources. But to come with a proof from al-Kafi doesn't mean nothing to a Sunni.

The point is actually that a lot of stuff is to be found in Sunni sources which contradicts their own beliefs about the caliphate and defends or even confirms the stance of the Shia muslims.

This could be an eye-opener to them as some percepts of the truth are still hidden or not fully erased or deleted. 

Just as is the case with many Bible verses.

Edited by Skanderbeg