Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Mohammadi_follower

Is it true that shia militia persecuted sunnis in Iraq?

Rate this topic

4 minutes ago, Skanderbeg said:

It's Ironic that you bear the name of the butchers of all butchers.

Prophet-slayers of the last era of Islam.

Not taking the bait dear.

^Umayyed, stop posting nonsense........... there is not many civilians amongst Sunni-Arab Iraqis, majority of them are aiding ISIS, a group who massacred civilians in Iraq and finally they took over cities with the help of tribes and local Sunni population... they are responsible and share the crimes committed by ISIS. And they must be punished for that... including the Takfiri mosques who enjoy and encourage the massacre and killing of Iraqi citizens.

The Sunni tribal leader and politician even asks to drop chemical or atomic bombs on Anbar and other areas who are involved in aiding ISIS and are committing atrocities... he is a Sunni himself. If there were groups amongst Shias like ISIS or Alqaida and they did brutalize and massacre Sunnis, then the Sunni retaliation in any country would be to kill Shias anywhere they could.... but you are lucky that Shias do not retaliate the way they should.

Anyhow, here is the Sunni politician and his atomic/chemical plans for ISIS supporters,

Head of Al-Anbar Salvation Council Hameed Al-Hayes: Drop Nuclear, Chemical Weapons on Al-Anbar         

video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWVvLJYU4GQ

10 hours ago, Noah- said:

^Umayyed, stop posting nonsense........... there is not many civilians amongst Sunni-Arab Iraqis, majority of them are aiding ISIS, a group who massacred civilians in Iraq and finally they took over cities with the help of tribes and local Sunni population... they are responsible and share the crimes committed by ISIS. And they must be punished for that... including the Takfiri mosques who enjoy and encourage the massacre and killing of Iraqi citizens.

The Sunni tribal leader and politician even asks to drop chemical or atomic bombs on Anbar and other areas who are involved in aiding ISIS and are committing atrocities... he is a Sunni himself. If there were groups amongst Shias like ISIS or Alqaida and they did brutalize and massacre Sunnis, then the Sunni retaliation in any country would be to kill Shias anywhere they could.... but you are lucky that Shias do not retaliate the way they should.

Anyhow, here is the Sunni politician and his atomic/chemical plans for ISIS supporters,

Head of Al-Anbar Salvation Council Hameed Al-Hayes: Drop Nuclear, Chemical Weapons on Al-Anbar         

video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWVvLJYU4GQ

Are the admins going to warn/ban this guy for saying genocide against sunnis is good and calling for more genocide or does this forum endorse sunni genocide which would not surprise me? 

^There never been a genocide against Sunnis from the hands of Shias and I don't call for any genocide. But, I am talking about Takfiris and those who aid and support Takfiris, those who are mass-murderers and encourage Shia killing.....and all their supporters..... Iraqis have every right to deal with murderers and their supporters in any way they want.  That is non of your business, the same way you Sunnis say its Saudis internal affair whatever they do to Shia minorities or in Bahrain and elsewhere.

You and the entire Sunni population either remained quiet or supported the unjust execution of Ayatollah Nimr and instead most Sunni states blamed Iran for the incident... THAT IS IN YOUR BLOOD AND NATURE to support oppression and genocide on the basis of sectarianism.

2 hours ago, Noah- said:

You and the entire Sunni population either remained quiet or supported the unjust execution of Ayatollah Nimr 

Not taking the bait dear. If i were to comment we both know what will happen to my account :grin:

Yes it is true but these events happens only when Sunnis have done larger massacre. Shia does it for revenge which is still wrong but what you expect  when Sunnis everyday kills people with bombing? For example Isis has killed 19.000  civilian in year and half  according  Un report. It is good thing that most of Shias have patience... Weeks ago Isis bombed the mall in Diyala which killed 80 shia.... Some crazy shia attacked to  Sunni  mosque for revenge attack which is wrong...  Shia militants killed 70 at Musab Bin umair mosque massacre  and that was revenge attack for Isis that killed 1700 Iraqi soldier camp speicher massacre...

Sunnis really should stop the thinking that Shia muslims are kafir because the bombing is never going to stop that way..... Sunnis also need understand that the whole Iraq is struggling  because of Government.. not because it is Shia led. Most of all government  members are corrupted no matter if they are Shia,Sunni or kurdish... 

Edited by damski22

4 hours ago, Umayyad said:

Not taking the bait dear. If i were to comment we both know what will happen to my account :grin:

Good. Expose yourself.

You obviously support and justify the execution of Ayatollah Nimr and that is why you say that, AND at the mean time you are the same hypocrite who speaks of "Shia militias abusing Sunnis" in Iraq and try to play victim here.

On 1/25/2016 at 11:48 PM, Noah- said:

Good. Expose yourself.

You obviously support and justify the execution of Ayatollah Nimr and that is why you say that, AND at the mean time you are the same hypocrite who speaks of "Shia militias abusing Sunnis" in Iraq and try to play victim here.

You called for Genocide : ) and the admins did nothing about it. Yet you find the shia crying victim all the time. 

On 1/30/2016 at 11:03 PM, alidu78 said:

You spoke about the crimes of Saddam against shia but you forget this [contemptible man] of Zarqawi :D . I will never say we must fight sunni like you said but sunnis did also massacres against shia.

Saddam Hussein didnt kill Shias because they are shias. He killed whoever rebelled and revolted. You rafidi millitias are killing Sunnis because they are Sunnis all thanks to the Americans who gave you Iraq on a silver plate :grin:

4 hours ago, Umayyad said:

Saddam Hussein didnt kill Shias because they are shias. He killed whoever rebelled and revolted. You rafidi millitias are killing Sunnis because they are Sunnis all thanks to the Americans who gave you Iraq on a silver plate :grin:

LoL, please do not ban this guy! Pure entertainment!

Keep it up buddy, this is gold!

9 hours ago, Umayyad said:

Yes thats why he killed many scholars and sent shia soldiers in iran and said " I will send my dirty shia arabs for killed this racist persian majoos" :)

7 hours ago, alidu78 said:

Yes thats why he killed many scholars and sent shia soldiers in iran and said " I will send my dirty shia arabs for killed this racist persian majoos" :)

Rafidis seem to enjoy making things on the spot :clap: Bring me a clip were Saddam said that. 

12 hours ago, repenter said:

LoL, please do not ban this guy! Pure entertainment!

Keep it up buddy, this is gold!

Its always cute to watch someone commit a fallacy and think he is smart for committing it. keep your misuse of humor fallacies coming "buddy" :cool:

5 hours ago, alidu78 said:

So you said Saddam killed only those who rebelliate so if we follow your logic Bachar is right also when he killed many syrian rebels who are in majority sunni :) ?

Saying Sadam did x and not y is not the same as saying x is right. Seems you should learn logic before you start using the word.