Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
The Green Knight

WARNING: Microsoft has joined the dark side

Since the mid of 2015, Microsoft has implemented tracking and massive data collection into Windows 7 and 8.1 through windows update. It did the same and more for its new and free Windows 10 which even has keylogging in it. Keylogging is the most comprehensive form of spying known to hackers as it records each every keyboard stroke we make. Now Windows 10 is free for download and I can bet many have already done that. What I did not understand is how the corporation funded all the programmers and engineers and techies who developed Windows 10 and especially because in that part of the world and according to their own saying "There is no free lunch" so who paid all their salaries to develop a free Windows 10? What I do know is that its nothing good at all.

However the problem for me was that they slipped their "Telemetry and Data Collection Service" stealthily and without me knowing into even Windows 7 which was supposed to be free of such explicit compromises. This official spying service by microsoft means that it will not be removed by anti-virus nor blocked automatically by the firewall software. It has its weaknesses and backdoors but this is simply too much. I mean we can all use Ghostry or Tor Browser (Snowden's favorite) to avoid Google and Facebook spying on us but this official and legal malicious spying software from Microsoft slipped in in a criminal fashion claiming to be a harmless looking "Security update for Windows" was simply too much. Yes I do not trust the United States of Corporate-Fascism with anything it says nor expect it to do anything good for humanity, to say the least and that bit automatically makes me a terrorist if I was not born as one. Now I am sitting in rural Pakistan quite a way outside their drone coverage so I feel more concerned for all the Muslims living in the West. Yes, to me, this is clearly also meant to spy on and find excuses to arrest innocent and peaceful Muslims living in the West when the time comes.

To keep it short, thankfully, there is a way to remove it easily and safely from your computers running Windows 7 or 8. (I don't need to write that we should stay away from Windows 10). So without further ado, please read these two article linked below and follow the steps listed in the second if you care about such a thing:

1. http://www.infoworld.com/article/2979054/windows-security/windows-7-8-10-now-all-collecting-user-data-for-microsoft.html

2. https://theblogpirate.wordpress.com/2015/09/10/stop-uninstall-windows-telemetrytracking/

Edited by Darth Vader

No this deserves its own topic as it is potentially epicly dangerous. There are still too many people not disillusioned about their governments and the world around them.

This big brother spying can result in a very efficient "order 666--wipe them out, all of them" which can result in elimination of all the right people this world and our human race needs. Independent scientists, activists, awareness spreaders, journalists, officials not bought out by NWO or big corporations, anyone they deem a threat to the antichrist and its systems of human enslavement. The antichrist is very real and its final ascension is at hand. It is the reason of shameless and destructive US foreign policy for middle east and military intervention. There can be no other reason. It was not about oil. The real reason is now visible.

2 hours ago, forte said:

Nothing on the internet is private. Nothing.

That is so true. Over 100 million have downloaded windows 10. It comes up on my screen daily. I haven't liked Microsoft since MS DOS. 

Thanks for the links Darth, I'll be looking into my 8.1. 

I wonder if it matters tho. Next time you log on does the OS notice the files gone and send you another "security" update? 

Every time I've tried to DL Linux I've messed up somehow. 

Bismehe Ta3ala,

Assalam Alikum.

Thank you for caring enough to tell us brother.  God bless you and protect you from all harm. US gov't harms those Shias who don't follow or agree with its policies.  I'm glad I got out when I did.  

#bornfreediefree

M3 Salamah, FE AMIN Allah

5 hours ago, Son of Placid said:

That is so true. Over 100 million have downloaded windows 10. It comes up on my screen daily. I haven't liked Microsoft since MS DOS. 

Thanks for the links Darth, I'll be looking into my 8.1. 

I wonder if it matters tho. Next time you log on does the OS notice the files gone and send you another "security" update? 

Every time I've tried to DL Linux I've messed up somehow. 

Yes. After you uninstall the updates, windows update will offer them again, or even download and install them again unless you changed its setting as prescribed in the articles I have linked in the first post. You need to hide those updates so they don't show again.

For those saying that nothing is private, I disagree. Shut the backdoors, monitor the traffic with a nice third party firewall, install Ghostery addon on your browser to disable tracking cookies, and use Tor browser and Google and general website passive spying is over. If your firewall is set up right and strong enough then most hackers are also taken care of (hacking is rare and hackers need reason to hack you anyway). The only remaining privacy leak will be Facebook and the extent of its danger depends on what you share/have shared with it. Still its no problem even if Facebook knows your whereabouts and your real life identity because it still does not know how to classify you. I haven't used my real name on Facebook or anywhere over the internet among other prudent measures like having registered my phone and ISP account in name of others in order to remain anonymous. I know people can't go to that extreme on Facebook. But with a bit of common sense in the extent of your revealing yourself through your posted content, the trade off is still acceptable.

The danger starts with continuous profiling with keyloggers and all the most illegal tools Microsoft is employing, and then later passing it through "sieves" with the help of software and databases to see exactly what category you fit and focus on you if need be. What MS is doing is not passive spying or using cookies rather it is aggressive and official mass hacking. And thats more worrisome and indicative of danger. If you are a flouridated, "moderate" person who likes to obey and serve the system and plans on dying in its service, doing a job, paying taxes, bending to law enforcement, legality and the overlords of the system, with the satisfying loyalty they expect then you are in no danger when they pass you through those sieves and find out. In America the police can now hold you at gun point for as little as growing your own tomatoes or drinking tea. I don't have the time to prepare and present the whole case that the world has gone to the devil.

If someone wishes to abandon Windows and Microsoft and has the time and inclination to learn Linux, thats even better.

@Darth Vader

Unfortunately, I think most people have become desensitized or resigned to the idea of privacy being non-existent.

Take the mobile market for example. BlackBerry -- the OS known for being the most secure among the mobile OS's -- is dead. BlackBerry itself killed it by releasing an Android phone. Meanwhile, having an android phone is akin to writing your credit card number, address, and social security number on little pieces of paper and throwing it from your balcony into the streets.

But who has the apps?

That's all people care about nowadays; third party support. Nothing else matters. Everyone has resigned themselves to constant surveillance.

Edited by baradar_jackson

11 hours ago, Darth Vader said:

If someone wishes to abandon Windows and Microsoft and has the time and inclination to learn Linux, thats even better.

how to beginners like me make the switch from Windows (7) to linux? will my dodgy software (adobe photoshop etc) work on the new OS? what of my files and folders? can you provide us with switching guides?

Bismillaah ir Rahmaan ir Rahiim   As salaamu alaykum. I have dual booted Windows XP and Ubuntu (Linux). I no longer buy MS Windows, and Windows XP has become a target on the internet, or so it seems.  Here is a link to an Ubuntu installation that includes installing on a Windows PC.

http://www.ubuntu.com/download/desktop  Ubuntu Download

1 hour ago, DigitalUmmah said:

how to beginners like me make the switch from Windows (7) to linux? will my dodgy software (adobe photoshop etc) work on the new OS? what of my files and folders? can you provide us with switching guides?

For this you need two systems, the second may be a laptop or a tab. You also need google available on the laptop. Google searches and DuckDuckGo searches will yield guides about everything and the laptop will be used until you setup internet on Linux.

The first step however is choosing and downloading the Linux distro you want. Each linux distro is tailored to and specialized in various needs. For example the Kali Linux is meant for hacking and Linux Mint is an all rounder, user friendly endeavor for beginners which is being regularly updated. There are many of them. For this as well you need Google search. Type in to google something like "the best linux distro list" and order results so you get the latest ones first (so you find a page with reviews of the latest distros). Back in the day when I began with linux there was a Red Hat 5 distro iirc and next to no GUI (graphical user interface). I had set my computer up on dual boot and would boot to windows to find and learn commands. I had a dialup modem and in order to connect it I had to type a long command containing info and parameters for it to dial and connect to the ISP and start PPP so I could use the internet. Then I learnt about scripts. Scripts will help even today. Linux is far from perfect and requires passion even today with all the advancements, its no cake walk and you will miss a lot of features which could be changed with a simple point and click on windows. Some unix distros are not free and are probably much more user friendly and engineered so you won't need to make a script for, say, getting display in a custom resolution. Some programs and games will refuse to work. For some hardware items the vendor may not have linux support or you may find that everyone is using customized third party drivers for that piece of hardware to make it work well on linux.

So make no mistake. There will be problems and you will have to learn the strange and different OS and its commands which is Unix/Linux. But the freedom or power can be eventually very rewarding. Virii and spying/tracking and all the feeling of helplessness will be gone and only a bad memory, and if you want to, can be replaced with a certain predatorial pride if you learn security and remote hacking, and by its knowledge you will at times "feel the rush" when you come across something which shouldn't be on the internet, instead of feeling the usual disappointment, offended or oppressed like you do now with windows and as just another sheep we all are on this stupid OS meant for raising slaves. For this path you will need to know programming and a low level language like C or C++ alongwith networking knowledge like ports, daemons, stacks, buffers and so on.

Edited by Darth Vader

thanks once again DV. I have not started learning about Linux/ languages like C at all yet, although I am ok-ish with the Cisco OS language used in their version of command prompt. so far my course has focused mainly on the hardware side of Cisco products. 

I will follow your instructions and report back, Ive wanted to switch OS for ages

It's not enough for Windows to inform me daily how many people have upgraded to Windows 10 and how much happier I would be if I would only stop resisting and submit—reports are coming in of Windows 10 taking matters into its own hands and installing itself on Windows 7 and 8.1 systems without permission.

http://www.pcgamer.com/heads-up-windows-10-may-be-sneaking-onto-pcs-without-permission/?utm_content=buffer8bcc9&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=buffer_pcgamer

@Darth Vader

^^^^^ This just happened to me, Sun, 0319hrs, 22May16

OMG what a mess. I not only have to learn a new format, but my old formats had stuff l can't figure how to get into --if it ain't vanished into cyber space forever.

Plus, it is like staring at a comic book.

How do l reduce print size?

^^^^^ l worked for hours trying-out this imposed Windows 10. I never found the "print" function, navigation was awkward and slow, ...

Really unhappy with it. So I found a site to explain how to go-back to what l had.

Did that, but l noticed in the "updates" that Windows 10 Pro version 1511, 10586  was included -which explains the same slowness as in using Windows 10 itself. But as  @Darth Vader has written, this is a "Dark Side" recrimination for objecting to hasty gov't instructions to businesses.

"We are the 52,000"

Edited by hasanhh
coherence