Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
mightymask

Do the Christians really believe....?

Rate this topic

2 hours ago, mightymask said:

Satan deceives. Rev.12:9.
God deceives. Ezek.14:9; 2 Thess.2:11.

Turns out you worship Satan , who would have knew?

51 minutes ago, Haydar Husayn said:

Ok, time for you to chill out for a while.

Just wondering if during this chill out time if anyone is willing to take the time to read in context. 

Is it okay if God deceives false prophets and idol worshippers who had the chance to see the truth and turned away from it?

Does the Quran not confirm that Allah is the 'best deceiver"? Satan is also a deceiver but in a totally different sense. 

How does putting these verses together make a contradiction?

32 minutes ago, Son of Placid said:

Just wondering if during this chill out time if anyone is willing to take the time to read in context. 

Pretty much what we've been saying all along. It does no justice to either Book to rip them apart out of context.

When I was reading this post I was sensing the bad energy coming out of it. There are valuable arguments in here, but the way that it has been expressed isnt beneficial at all. One must have a simple non-impulsive approach when it comes to proving something. That is how I was converted to from Christianism to Shiism, the enlightenment process is very delicate and tricky to deal with.

Meanwhile I would like to express a small argument regarding this whole matter. In my journey, as I was getting educated and informed about this whole Test that we call life, and how the System was integrated in a way to delude people from the one true path, the free masons started their game of mind control long time ago. Ofcourse they have a god which is satan and he's represented in so many figures (gods). I started with the very basic logical thoughts which i like to share... Christianity invites us to drink alcohol with boundaries, but how can a person get tipsy and still set boundaries to himself, like not touching the other in a wrong way, or prevent from doing sins like having sex (because despite all the cool trendy attitude of having sex nowadays, it is still forbidden in christianity before marriage), or we still can remember god in that state and set limitation... mmm we cant. Along the way will all due respect i discovered that christianism has no obvious principles and basics that an individual can follow, its impossible and if it existed, only few, they are just ignored. Unfortunately christanity the one that we know today, was used as another tool to delude humans, to a point where every truth and scam about it is being publicly revealed but no one really cares cause they are just way too deep in it (reflect on that thought). What people dont get is that Jesus came with the exact same message of the holy prophet, same rules, same moral standards, same divine laws...

On the time of Prophet Issa it was أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وحده لا شريك له وأشهد أن عيسى نبي الله I bear witness that there is no God but Allah alone with no partner and Issa is his Prophet. Then when the Holy Prophet came it changed of course. The thing is that Islam in the only thing on earth that has not been changed, and you dont need to add something to it, ISLAM IS PERFECTION, for example, not ONE LETTER  has be extracted from the Quran, how we know that? Well there are some mathematical equations that proves this. LOOK IT UP. The bible every 30-40 years they modify things in it. Islam is no different than the old christianism. It is the new one that i have a problem with, when i read bible and the way they make Jesus look as a violent human being was awful. Since Ive became a muslim I have NEVER Not One Time found something illogical that would REPEL me from it. In the meanwhile check this link http://hubpages.com/religion-philosophy/forum/42035/the-parallels-between-jesus-and-horus-

Take a moment and reflect a bit on the content, god ra is one of the begotten gods of the masons. He existed as a person in ancient Egypt... I would leave the rest for you.

Check what Jesus will say to Christians on judgment day: Matthew chapter 7 verse 21 :"Not everyone who says to Me, Lord, Lord!' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of My Father in heaven, Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?' Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!'

Why would He reply that to his humble people?

وسلام عليكم