Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
mightymask

Do the Christians really believe....?

Rate this topic

The French UN general, had an alcoholic shot with Slobodan Milosevic and handed over 50,000 Muslim people to be executed in Srebrenica, the mass graves still being dug up today

and UN is not just one nation, but a whole bunch of nations that decided on that decision together , it was France, UK, Germany, America all of the Christian countries

and they are still doing the same thing in middle east

the worst thing is that Christians are using all the events in the middle east , worldwide to equate us to being the evil ones , relating us to their prophecies in the Bible, calling us the demon groups and wishing for our annihilation, go and read ANYWHERE on Facebook, on newspapers, on comments by people, the hate for Muslims despite that we are the victim is on an absolute high with people calling for total annihilation world wide of us 

the amount of hate and prejudice and bias towards us is unprecedented and it will even get worse

When Jesus returns , he will be on our side with the Mahdi(ajtf) and together we will make what is wrong right, but not before many more people mainly Muslims are killed , even our Prophecies from Prophet Muhammad(PBUH) has told us this , that we will be targeted and killed till 2/3rds of Human population will be killed off , we have that in our prophecies , that we will be displaced and will be ghareeb(exiled) and suffer much injustice which we are suffering and have suffered , with many who emigrated to western countries was because we were displace due to some aggression caused by western countries/Christians , and now they are blaming us for it calling us the culprits and instigators 

Also mentined will be that people wont be allowed to pray and will have to hide to practise their faith i.e pray etc , and we are suffering this at the hands of the Christians and Zionists and will continue to suffer until the two arrive and end this chaos and mess 

Edited by mightymask

1 hour ago, Bakir said:

You read worse events on History. For example the dark terrible crusades. Some of them went to fight for the huge thirst for blood they had. Does that make Christianity violent. Does that make Christians violent? 

Yes, and the Muslims bore the brunt of it. The Crusades were directed against them, but other Christians were collateral damage. The Crusaders slaughtered the indigenous Christians of the Holy Land. They seemed to look just like their Muslim friends and neighbors. Not to mention the sack of the seat of Eastern Christian power,Constantinople, in 1204 during the Fourth Crusade. The Crusades were a mess. The only good thing about them was that they brought Islamic learning back which might have jump-started the Renaissance. 

6 minutes ago, mightymask said:

The French UN general, had an alcoholic shot with Slobodan Milosevic and handed over 50,000 Muslim people to be executed in Srebrenica, the mass graves still being dug up today

and UN is not just one nation, but a whole n=bunch of nations that decided on that decision together , it was France, UK, Germany, America all of the Christian countries

and they are still doing the same thing 

the worst thing is that Christians are using all the events in the middle east , worldwide to equate us to being the evil ones , relating us tot her i prophecies in the Bible, calling us the demon groups and wishing for our annihilation, go and read ANYWHERE on Facebook, on newspapers, on comments by people, the hate for Muslims despite that we are the victim is on an absolute high with people calling for total annihilation world wide of us 

the amount of hate and prejudice and bias towards us is unprecedented and it will even get worse

When Jesus returns , he will be on our side with the Mahdi(ajtf) and together we will make what is wrong right, but not before many more people mainly Muslims are killed , even our Prophecies from Prophet Muhammad(PBUH) has told us this , that we will be targeted and killed till 2/3rds of Human population will be killed off , we have that in our prophecies 

Also mentined will be that people wont be allowed to pray and will have to hide to practise their faith i.e pray etc , and we are suffering this at the hands of the Christians and Zionists and will continue to suffer until the two arrive and end this chaos and mess 

I get that you're angry about your past, but which one of us Christians is the French UN general? Do you think you can bully the joy out of ChristianLady with your misery?

Do you have any idea what kind of prayers we have? some that last a whole night? why would ANY sane Muslim give that up? you have no idea what pleasure that gives us, what connection with God we have? what month of Ramadhan feels like? the spirituality that is in our religion is unparalleled , you will never even taste it in your lives cause your so drunk al the time and ritually impure from pork Do you think we would give up our morals and our covered women for your naked used and abused individuals? 

Can you give us an estimate of when you are going to get over yourself?

You forgot "dancing with snakes"

Can you explain why your perfect halal diet varies from the original diet God gave Moses? Can you explain why Halal slaughter is illegal in North America? Can you explain why camels and rabbits can be Halal when they break all the purity rules?

Are you sure Christians don't pray, don't live spiritual lives, never fast? Who runs around naked? Are Christians the only ones who abuse? 

That's only one paragragh of your hate. If I didn't know better I'd call it a whiskey rant. 

Anyway, back up what you say or admit it's arrogant ignorance.

2 minutes ago, Son of Placid said:

I get that you're angry about your past, but which one of us Christians is the French UN general? Do you think you can bully the joy out of ChristianLady with your misery?

Can you give us an estimate of when you are going to get over yourself?

You forgot "dancing with snakes"

Can you explain why your perfect halal diet varies from the original diet God gave Moses? Can you explain why Halal slaughter is illegal in North America? Can you explain why camels and rabbits can be Halal when they break all the purity rules?

Are you sure Christians don't pray, don't live spiritual lives, never fast? Who runs around naked? Are Christians the only ones who abuse? 

That's only one paragragh of your hate. If I didn't know better I'd call it a whiskey rant. 

Anyway, back up what you say or admit it's arrogant ignorance.

Yes i am sure about everything i said, not from guess work, not from my desires, but from living with them my whole life, seeing them as my neighbours, friends i have had in the past etc 

There is no faith left in the average Christian

About why i am bringing up the issues of the "past" is that its not the "past" its actually happening still right now and it is celebrated by the majority, what happened to Muslims of the past is still happening to Muslims of the present in Middle East, same policy, same ideologies, same results, same thousands upon thousands of deaths and displaced , nothing has changed except it is now the turn of other Muslims from other countries, maybe it will turn around and come back to us again , like some cycle

Yes i blame people like ChristianLady cause she defends her nonsense  , she is one of those who protects Jewish ideology calling them the people of the land and protecting them despite that they are responsible for the deaths of hundred of thousands , what kind of a deranged person supports killing of anyone is not a man or woman of God but a delusional dangerous person to society and humanity 

If you cant see truth from wrong you are bound to commit wrong 

10 hours ago, mightymask said:

With all due respect to the Christians here , do you really believe your going to convert somebody to Christianity here? with all your talk about the "loving Jesus" despite that its just your picture that you drew up in your mind?

Do you honestly believe that any sane and normal Muslims, even one that sins would give up Islam for a religion that eats the most disgusting meat(pork) and drinks the most disgusting drink(wine) for our fasting and our praying 5 times a day and our perfect dietary halal food?

Do you have any idea what kind of prayers we have? some that last a whole night? why would ANY sane Muslim give that up? you have no idea what pleasure that gives us, what connection with God we have? what month of Ramadhan feels like? the spirituality that is in our religion is unparalleled , you will never even taste it in your lives cause your so drunk al the time and ritually impure from pork 

Do you think we would give up our morals and our covered women for your naked used and abused individuals? 

Really what are you trying to sell us? Right now even if the world declared war on us for being Muslims , and made it their goal to kill us all, we STILL wouldn't become Christians or any other religion , for being killed for being Muslims would be an honour for us on Judgement Day , we would be standing with Jesus and the other Prophets , while you will be standing with the Jews , both of you helpless to help each other , wine to your necks, and pork above your heads , the thing God forbid in EVERY Holy text, to the Jews, to the followers of Jesus(he never ate swine once) in his time  , and to the Muslims 

The Bible compared to the Quran , cant even be compared on ANY level, a book that has never changed, a book that has a known author, a book that has amazing beauty in it, the whole thing is like poetry/song, and yet has such profound statements and verses that we used to pray daily with , each verse has a purpose, its not just to read when yo feel like and nothing to do, but each has a set time and place to be used and reused and practised with, a complete book for both practical use in reaching God and literal appreciation in it many lingual miracles , amazing statements that could have only come from God(scientific facts) 

This religion Islam, so perfect , nobody disputes the issues of God, nobody disputes Muhammad(PBUH) and his prophet-hood, nobody disputes the Quran, all of us pray one way (To Mecca-Ka'ba) one direction for all the 1.8 billion Muslims, evens we know, every history about our Prophet and other Prophets we have 

Moral rulings that are straightforward and undisputed, our marriage values, our dietary values, our drinking values, our dress values, even details on how to use the toilet in the most hygienic way, what food can and cannot be eaten , how to pray and which direction, how to fast , knowledge about God and about judgement day , special prayers which we practise DAILY (something you couldnt even handle) and if you wanted to do it, you wouldnt even know how, while we have a set description from the Prophet for even that , and many other things, for every thing you can do there is a prayer, for walking, for changing for talking, for eating for praying and the list goes on 

you will never find a Muslims give this up for your confusion and conjecture and ridiculous book , the Quran is perfect, literally and as God said in it He will protect it forever, truly it has remained true and will remain true , and what do you have?

all of you Christians talk about love all the time, but your talk is just that, and talk is cheap, but we demonstrate love 5 times a day minimally to God and how beautiful does this feel

the way we pray is how Jesus prayed  , the way we eat is how he ate, the way we think and the way we live is how he lived, and [the crescendo was a little bit racist] 

punch.png.ee58b6eea194cab206a30dea870dc2

A Most Distressing Blow

55 minutes ago, Servidor said:

punch.png.ee58b6eea194cab206a30dea870dc2

A Most Distressing Blow

Your one of those people that have a billion deep seeded issues psychologically to deal with , hence your opinion doesn't count and is inappropriate.
Some people where made for Hell..... 

Edited by mightymask

30 minutes ago, mightymask said:

Your one of those people that have a billion deep seeded issues psychologically to deal with , hence your opinion doesn't count and is inappropriate.

That's kinda what people are wondering about you.

Understand something here.

You called me a liar. When I proved what I was saying was true there was no apology, no admittance, you ran away only to come back with a vengence. Not very pro active. I believe you are blinded by hate, anger is your only emotion and retaliation is your only reaction.  Is that an ISIS flag in your back pocket?

Yes i am sure about everything i said, not from guess work, not from my desires, but from living with them my whole life, seeing them as my neighbours, friends i have had in the past etc  There is no faith left in the average Christian.

In that case I would venture to say that they aren't actually Christians. You are using a very broad brush. If there was no secularism in Muslim countries I would better understand you.

Yes i blame people like ChristianLady cause she defends her nonsense  , she is one of those who protects Jewish ideology calling them the people of the land and protecting them despite that they are responsible for the deaths of hundred of thousands , what kind of a deranged person supports killing of anyone is not a man or woman of God but a delusional dangerous person to society and humanity 

If you were to take a closer look, ChristianLady "protects" the Jewish ideology that is described in the Bible, (around 1400 BC) not 2015AD. When have you seen her defend the zionist atrocities? If you decide to make that connection it has no bearing on the rest of us.

If you want to stifle her joy because you have none, it's not going to work. 

I left you some questions about your perfect Halal diet. Any explanations yet? 

No worries, I expect you will avoid them.

I think there has been blood shed by almost every race, creed, ethnicity, etc.

Man has been killing fellow man from the beginning of time - the excuse (land or religion or women) may be different but the actions are the same.

48 minutes ago, Son of Placid said:

That's kinda what people are wondering about you.

Understand something here.

You called me a liar. When I proved what I was saying was true there was no apology, no admittance, you ran away only to come back with a vengence. Not very pro active. I believe you are blinded by hate, anger is your only emotion and retaliation is your only reaction.  Is that an ISIS flag in your back pocket?

In that case I would venture to say that they aren't actually Christians. You are using a very broad brush. If there was no secularism in Muslim countries I would better understand you.

If you were to take a closer look, ChristianLady "protects" the Jewish ideology that is described in the Bible, (around 1400 BC) not 2015AD. When have you seen her defend the zionist atrocities? If you decide to make that connection it has no bearing on the rest of us.

If you want to stifle her joy because you have none, it's not going to work. 

I left you some questions about your perfect Halal diet. Any explanations yet? 

No worries, I expect you will avoid them.

A religious Christian is as rare in this world today as Muslims who eat pork and drink alcohol and do all the things you do , majority of Muslims adhere to these rules we pray 5 times a day , we fast at least 30 days each year(mostly more), we read Quran as we have practical description by the Prophets and Imams how to do it, which is worship of God 

Many food we dont eat and hence we dont get involved in your social lives as many of what you do is not allowed for us , we dont eat pork like Jesus(pbuh) who never once in his life ate pork, while you do, he never drank Alcohol either despite that your Bible makes other claims, but that is a book from people not God , only he Jesus had the original injeel that was lost and replaced by Paulism 

You spend your time in pubs and feasts, while we spend out times in Mosques and fasting, the complete opposite to you , and who is God going to accept more? The eating feasting drinking Christian responsible for the deaths of hundred of thousands or the fasting praying, suffering Muslim 

I am not driven by hate, i am driven by justice, all the deaths today are the work of America, an America claims to be a Christian nation doing the "work of Jesus" especially the republicans, and even the democrats , how do you justify America giving 3bn dollars per year to Israel? based on what do you justify that? and not just for anything but Military spending whch they use to kill Palestinians in the worst ways possible, this is directly the work of Christians , not to mention Afghanistan and Iraq and all the puppets they have sponsored in Middle East who caused mass chaos, from the Shah of Iran to Hosni Mubarak to Libya to Saddam , you seem to ignore all of that? 

I have seen her talk about Israel as the chosen land for the "chosen people" on more then one occasion defending them here, for which she should have been banned from here for good 

About Camel and Rabbit being made Halal? We are not Israelites, we follow Prophet Muhammed(PBUH) who brought a whole new book since the time of Moses(PBUH) and God allowed Camel and Rabbit and so be it, we dont complain nor do we bother about it, what ever God forbids we accept , whatever God allows we accept, If God made us all vegetarians we would have accepted, If He forbade us to eat nothing at all we would have died from starvation 

We are Muslims not Israelites , Moses and his followers didnt pray like us, they didnt do much of what we do, they dint pray 5 times a day, they didnt fast the month of Ramdhan, they didnt do much of what we do, and they did do things we dont do

Religion was completed through the Quran, some Prophets are law bringers others are Law upholders, but one things is for sure Pig is still forbidden, and so is beef, lamb, chicken what is not prayed upon before slaughter , so i really dont know what point your trying to make, you people eat pork and drink alcohol, end of story, and we follow Islam and its rules and laws , it cant be any more simple then that

25 minutes ago, shiaman14 said:

I think there has been blood shed by almost every race, creed, ethnicity, etc.

Man has been killing fellow man from the beginning of time - the excuse (land or religion or women) may be different but the actions are the same.

The first recorded killing was because of a brothers jealous heart. The reason wasn't so much because of religion, but the absence of it. 

Let me give you a practical example of Muslims vs Christians in faith regards 

Go to a mosque on Friday (our sunday) when we do Jumma prayers, and you find most mosques are packed to the brimm with young people

Go to a church on sunday and its all old people(now days more asians then anything else) and empty (i went to a church near my house out of interest and curiosity) 

Our Mosques are like a second house, its comfortable you sit on a beautiful carpet with family and friends and we pray together and read dua(prayers) and do the physical prayers 

But the reason is quiet deeper then it seems on the surface , prayer is built deeply into our identity since a young age, prayer is compulsory , prayer is our second home, our personal connection with God 

we have described and set prayers for every occasion, for the hours, for the week, for the day , for the month for the year, for the 5 times a day, for the night, after the morning 

Prayer to us is like air we breathe it , its deeply intertwined in our personality , the same attitude al Prophets had with God, they prayed(including Jesus) like we pray , out number one priority as well as fasting and charity 

for you its only when you need something, we pray to worship , you pray when you want something and if your in the right mood 

big difference 

id say the best Christian you guys got right now is pope Francis 

So, you are upset about Christianlady, eh? Listen, I voiced my displeasure a couple of times about her views on Zionism,while I know she is totally wrong, that is what she believes. Don't be unfair to LCM, Son of Placid or Placid and accuse them of believing in Zionism or support it. Obviously they are against it, besides you should refrain from talking about Christianlady when she is not around defend herself or her views. What you are doing, brother, is a form of backbiting. Don't take it the wrong way, just a friendly reminder.

You spend your time in pubs and feasts

I do? Looks more like I spend my time here. Are you sure you should be insisting on what I do and don't do? 

who is God going to accept more? The eating feasting drinking Christian 

Of course not. The NT clearly tells us these people will not enter the kingdom of Heaven. Call them christian if you like, but you cannot convince me that all christians do this. I'm wondering if you've ever met a religious Christian.

America claims to be a Christian nation doing the "work of Jesus" especially the republicans, and even the democrats , how do you justify America giving 3bn dollars per year to Israel? based on what do you justify that? 

The key word is "claims" and I've never heard them say 3bn dollars to the Israeli army is the "work of Jesus" Separation of religion and state...They don't do anything for the work of Jesus. There is no justification for that. Why do you put this on Christian shoulders? I'm not ignoring any of that. I'm not supporting any of it either.

I have seen her talk about Israel as the chosen land for the "chosen people" on more then one occasion defending them here, for which she should have been banned from here for good

Considering she has not been banned I'd gather not everyone agrees with you. I don't necessarily agree with her because I believe the Jews lost their "chosen" status when they lost the ark of the covenant, but who says people should be banned for their beliefs?

We are Muslims not Israelites , Moses and his followers didnt pray like us, they didnt do much of what we do, they dint pray 5 times a day, they didnt fast the month of Ramdhan, they didnt do much of what we do, and they did do things we dont do

True. Makes you wonder how any of them made it to heaven...not doing everything you do.

Then again, most of what you do is not in the Quran, but recommended by hadith, some of which is bias opinions and claimed to be words of the Prophet. They are still working on what is and is not authentic. 

we dont eat pork like Jesus(pbuh) who never once in his life ate pork, while you do, he never drank Alcohol either despite that your Bible makes other claims,

Jesus was a Jew and that's why He never ate pork. The only recorded food Jesus ate was fish and bread. He never even mentioned pork.

The Greek word for wine included grape juice, fermented grape juice and a condensed grape juice used as a sweetener. It is recorded Jesus not only drank wine, but made it. There is nothing that says He ever drank a fermented wine,(regardless of what your christianish friends say) and the one clue is when the host of the wedding reception said "Normally the best wine is served first, then when people have drank it the lesser wine is served, but you have saved the best for last" (slightly paraphrased) Considering the best wine was fresh, it couldn't be fermented. What claim does "our" Bible make?

Jesus had the original injeel that was lost and replaced by Paulism 

Jesus among all Prophets had the same injeel and it wasn't lost. neither did Paul change it.

Religion was completed through the Quran, some Prophets are law bringers others are Law upholders

The law bringers were OT, the law upholders were from then on. Religion is complete with the Quran because it reiterates the laws of old, but your religion is ahadith.

but one things is for sure Pig is still forbidden, and so is beef, lamb, chicken what is not prayed upon before slaughter...

Actually halal beef, lamb, or chicken is not prayed upon more than mentioning the name of Allah before being slaughtered. The Jews have Rabbis who pray over slaughtered meat, and real Christians pray before eating anything. Jesus didn't question if the food He ate was prayed over, nor ask if God's name was mentioned at the time of slaughter. He simply prayed before eating, out of thankfullness, and asked that it be blessed. 

so i really dont know what point your trying to make,

Why is the process of halal slaughter illegal in NA?

you people eat pork and drink alcohol, end of story.

May not eat anything today. Was too drunk to hack off a pig slab before the blood was drained. Nobody wants to eat it dry, right? <--- sarcasm. 

Who is "you people"? I think you're talking about your pseudo christian neighbours again. 

It looks like I'll be eating cabbage rolls. (Beef and rice wrapped in cabbage with a marinara sorta sauce), potatos and a bean salad. I'll wash it all down with ginger ale because I've already had enough water and it's too late for any more coffee. I will pray and give thanks for it even though it is leftovers and have prayed over it before. 

Edited by Son of Placid
I obvioulsy messed up a bunch of things getting used to the new format

18 minutes ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

So, you are upset about Christianlady, eh? Listen, I voiced my displeasure a couple of times about her views on Zionism,while I know she is totally wrong, that is what she believes. Don't be unfair to LCM, Son of Placid or Placid and accuse them of believing in Zionism or support it. Obviously they are against it, besides you should refrain from talking about Christianlady when she is not around defend herself or her views. What you are doing, brother, is a form of backbiting. Don't take it the wrong way, just a friendly reminder.

this isnt back biting, this is a forum where she can read the messages anytime 

1 hour ago, mightymask said:

Let me give you a practical example of Muslims vs Christians in faith regards 

Go to a mosque on Friday (our sunday) when we do Jumma prayers, and you find most mosques are packed to the brimm with young people

Go to a church on sunday and its all old people(now days more asians then anything else) and empty (i went to a church near my house out of interest and curiosity) 

Our Mosques are like a second house, its comfortable you sit on a beautiful carpet with family and friends and we pray together and read dua(prayers) and do the physical prayers 

So you are generalising based on once going to a local Church? Seriously? Do you know how many mosques their are that are nothing more than cultural centres for the old people from 'back home', and that are completely unwelcoming to anyone who isn't of the same ethnicity? To be honest, I'd bet that on average, Churches in the West are more welcoming than mosques.

But the reason is quiet deeper then it seems on the surface , prayer is built deeply into our identity since a young age, prayer is compulsory , prayer is our second home, our personal connection with God 

we have described and set prayers for every occasion, for the hours, for the week, for the day , for the month for the year, for the 5 times a day, for the night, after the morning 

Prayer to us is like air we breathe it , its deeply intertwined in our personality , the same attitude al Prophets had with God, they prayed(including Jesus) like we pray , out number one priority as well as fasting and charity 

It's a shame you didn't make a thread on the beauty of prayer instead of using it as a means of attacking Christians.

for you its only when you need something, we pray to worship , you pray when you want something and if your in the right mood 

big difference 

And you know this how exactly? What would you say if a Christian said that Muslims should go through the motions, and pray in a language most of them don't even understand, with no spiritual connection, while they say heartfelt prayers? It wouldn't exactly be inaccurate in the case of many Muslims, but I'd imagine you might take offence to someone saying that all Muslims are in that category.

id say the best Christian you guys got right now is pope Francis 

I'm sure many conservative non-Catholic Christians will find that hilarious. Trust me, if he was a Muslim scholar, you'd be calling him a heretic.

2 minutes ago, mightymask said:

this isnt back biting, this is a forum where she can read the messages anytime 

Ok, I see your point but no need to accuse the other Christians of believing the same thing as her.  You are unfairly painting others with accusatory, broad strokes. If you keep this up, you'll only alienate them.

2 hours ago, mightymask said:

A religious Christian is as rare in this world today as Muslims who eat pork and drink alcohol and do all the things you do , majority of Muslims adhere to these rules we pray 5 times a day , we fast at least 30 days each year(mostly more), we read Quran as we have practical description by the Prophets and Imams how to do it, which is worship of God 

I'm going to assume that you haven't met too many Muslims outside of your immediate circle, which must be quite religious, but I can assure you that many 'Muslims' do indeed drink alcohol, and even eat pork (although for cultural reasons this is rarer). As for those who don't pray, there are loads. Many of those same people will fast, but again, it's more of a cultural thing.

Many food we dont eat and hence we dont get involved in your social lives as many of what you do is not allowed for us , we dont eat pork like Jesus(pbuh) who never once in his life ate pork, while you do, he never drank Alcohol either despite that your Bible makes other claims, but that is a book from people not God , only he Jesus had the original injeel that was lost and replaced by Paulism 

You spend your time in pubs and feasts, while we spend out times in Mosques and fasting, the complete opposite to you , and who is God going to accept more? The eating feasting drinking Christian responsible for the deaths of hundred of thousands or the fasting praying, suffering Muslim 

You've really got to stop with the generalising.

As for drinking alcohol, there are many Protestant denominations that believe that Christians shouldn't drink alcohol, as you can easily see with a internet search.

I am not driven by hate, i am driven by justice, all the deaths today are the work of America, an America claims to be a Christian nation doing the "work of Jesus" especially the republicans, and even the democrats , how do you justify America giving 3bn dollars per year to Israel? based on what do you justify that? and not just for anything but Military spending whch they use to kill Palestinians in the worst ways possible, this is directly the work of Christians , not to mention Afghanistan and Iraq and all the puppets they have sponsored in Middle East who caused mass chaos, from the Shah of Iran to Hosni Mubarak to Libya to Saddam , you seem to ignore all of that? 

Would this be the same U.S. government that is buy promoting homosexuality and abortion throughout the world? Doesn't sound too Christian to me.

4 minutes ago, Haydar Husayn said:

So you are generalising based on once going to a local Church? Seriously? Do you know how many mosques their are that are nothing more than cultural centres for the old people from 'back home', and that are completely unwelcoming to anyone who isn't of the same ethnicity? To be honest, I'd bet that on average, Churches in the West are more welcoming than mosques.

Actually during the stampede season here one Mosque put on a breakfast for anyone interested in coming. They also offered tours of the Mosque. Muslims here are very friendly and accepting.

It's a shame you didn't make a thread on the beauty of prayer instead of using it as a means of attacking Christians.

Good point. I think the Christians here could relate to the beauty of prayer.

And you know this how exactly? What would you say if a Christian said that Muslims should go through the motions, and pray in a language most of them don't even understand, with no spiritual connection, while they say heartfelt prayers? It wouldn't exactly be inaccurate in the case of many Muslims, but I'd imagine you might take offence to someone saying that all Muslims are in that category.

A selfish prayer is an unanswered prayer no matter which religion.

I'm sure many conservative non-Catholic Christians will find that hilarious. Trust me, if he was a Muslim scholar, you'd be calling him a heretic.

Almost shot vodka out my nose reading that.

13 minutes ago, Son of Placid said:

I do? Looks more like I spend my time here. Are you sure you should be insisting on what I do and don't do? 

Of course not. The NT clearly tells us these people will not enter the kingdom of Heaven. Call them christian if you like, but you cannot convince me that all christians do this. I'm wondering if you've ever met a religious Christian.

The key word is "claims" and I've never heard them say 3bn dollars to the Israeli army is the "work of Jesus" Separation of religion and state...They don't do anything for the work of Jesus. There is no justification for that. Why do you put this on Christian shoulders? I'm not ignoring any of that. I'm not supporting any of it either.

Considering she has not been banned I'd gather not everyone agrees with you. I don't necessarily agree with her because I believe the Jews lost their "chosen" status when they lost the ark of the covenant, but who says people should be banned for their beliefs?

True. Makes you wonder how any of them made it to heaven...not doing everything you do.

Then again, most of what you do is not in the Quran, but recommended by hadith, some of which is bias opinions and claimed to be words of the Prophet. They are still working on what is and is not authentic. 

Jesus was a Jew and that's why He never ate pork. The only recorded food Jesus ate was fish and bread. He never even mentioned pork.

The Greek word for wine included grape juice, fermented grape juice and a condensed grape juice used as a sweetener. It is recorded Jesus not only drank wine, but made it. There is nothing that says He ever drank a fermented wine,(regardless of what your christianish friends say) and the one clue is when the host of the wedding reception said "Normally the best wine is served first, then when people have drank it the lesser wine is served, but you have saved the best for last" (slightly paraphrased) Considering the best wine was fresh, it couldn't be fermented. What claim does "our" Bible make?

Jesus among all Prophets had the same injeel and it wasn't lost. neither did Paul change it.

The law bringers were OT, the law upholders were from then on. Religion is complete with the Quran because it reiterates the laws of old, but your religion is ahadith.

Actually halal beef, lamb, or chicken is not prayed upon more than mentioning the name of Allah before being slaughtered. The Jews have Rabbis who pray over slaughtered meat, and real Christians pray before eating anything. Jesus didn't question if the food He ate was prayed over, nor ask if God's name was mentioned at the time of slaughter. He simply prayed before eating, out of thankfullness, and asked that it be blessed. 

Why is the process of halal slaughter illegal in NA?

May not eat anything today. Was too drunk to hack off a pig slab before the blood was drained. Nobody wants to eat it dry, right? <--- sarcasm. 

Who is "you people"? I think you're talking about your pseudo christian neighbours again. 

It looks like I'll be eating cabbage rolls. (Beef and rice wrapped in cabbage with a marinara sorta sauce), potatos and a bean salad. I'll wash it all down with ginger ale because I've already had enough water and it's too late for any more coffee. I will pray and give thanks for it even though it is leftovers and have prayed over it before. 

What you claim about yourself(and that is your claim) doesnt relate to about 90% or more of Christians , and who knows maybe your even just saying it here to make a point and there is no way for me to believe you because the majority Christians do otherwise and even deem it lawful , you keep saying you dont do this and that but based on what? Christians as a whole dont see the point you are making here 

About why they support Israel and the Jews is because it is based on your prophecies from the bible about them returning back tot heir land before the arrival of Jesus , so they are trying to hurry it up along

“No piece of literature has had more impact on American culture than the Bible,” said Scott McConnell, vice president of LifeWay Research. “No country is more intertwined with the ancient biblical narrative than Israel, and evangelical Americans see a contemporary connection with the nation.”

Researchers found evangelicals see a close tie between God and Israel.

About 7 in 10 (69 percent) say the modern nation of Israel was formed as result of biblical prophecy. A similar number (70 percent) say God has a special relationship with the modern nation of Israel. And nearly three-fourths of evangelicals (73 percent) say events in Israel are part of the prophecies in the Book of Revelation.

While evangelicals remain convinced about a tie between Israel and God’s plans, Americans generally are less certain.

Less than half (46 percent) believe the formation of modern Israel is a fulfillment of biblical prophecy. More than a third (36 percent) disagree, while 17 percent aren’t sure.

Americans are split down the middle over whether Jews are God’s chosen people as referenced in the Bible, with just under half (46 percent) saying they agree. A similar number (44 percent) disagree, while 10 percent are not sure.

And some Americans think God was closer to ancient Israel than to the modern-day nation."

http://www.gotquestions.org/support-Israel.html read more about it here the Question "Should Christians support Israel" and it goes on about references from the Bible 

About your statement that what we do is from Hadith? is absolutely Nonsense , first and foremost majority of what is in hadith is in the Quran, in fact that is the way that Hadith is authenticated, and Prayer is also in the Quran
Hadith has a science that follows a chain of narrators and studying thier lives whether they can be truthfull etc and based on that Hadith is considered strong, weak etc which by now you should have known from reading ti many times over from people here, but again you play the ignorance card to try to win an argument, which is just pathetic 
Now specifically relating to the Shia we believe in the Imams , who are God's caliphs on this earth and who preserve the religion and its teachings and the traditions of the Prophet , and still the majority of Muslims pray the saem way with little differences whcih shows that it has been preserved amongst other things 

So your statement that we follow hadith which are unconfirmed is so idiotic and ignorant just like that time you claimed that the Quran was misunderstood and meaning changed because of othmani script, which again shows that you have to lie and make nonsense statements to try to make a false point , which people here have already discussed with you but you keep trying ot play that card and get away with it , is this a typical Christian thing to do? To play the false card? I think it is, which goes to show that your statement above about your being a different kind of Christian instantly comes into question about whether your telling he truth, cause i just proved you a liar, and if you were a narrator in a hadith you would deem the hadith weak and unacceptable 

Paul changed FUNDAMENTAL rules after Jesus and i can name them all for you if you like, its very easy there is tones of websites about contradictions between the OT and NT

Now again you are trying to tell us how its done relating to Halal Food , you dont realize that we dont eat too much "take away" we go to a butcher a local butcher which has his own farm and who personally get people to do slaughtering for him/her so that we have trustworthy food, because we take our religion VERY seriously , food and all 

Again what you say about the Christians doesn't apply to make 90-95% of them , they eat everything, they drink everything 

https://www.quora.com/Why-do-Christians-eat-pork

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20081125095057AAA5qTA

http://www.openbible.info/topics/eating_pork

If what you say is true about your own personal diet , then good for you and i am happy your following it , but dont try to spread falsehood about us and when we observe very strict rules and laws about not just food but everything including prayers 

What you claim about yourself(and that is your claim) doesnt relate to about 90% or more of Christians , and who knows maybe your even just saying it here to make a point and there is no way for me to believe you because the majority Christians do otherwise and even deem it lawful , you keep saying you dont do this and that but based on what? Christians as a whole dont see the point you are making here 

That is because I am not one of them and can only speak for myself. If preachers told thier people that God said they should jump off a bridge, I'd only be watching. You are way too deep in your prejudice to believe anythiing I say anyway.

About why they support Israel and the Jews is because it is based on your prophecies from the bible about them returning back tot heir land before the arrival of Jesus , so they are trying to hurry it up along

Not my prophesies. I already told you what I believe...if you even read it.

Those who support Israel are not trying to hurry anything along. They wouldn't even know what that means. Israel is your biggest enemy and are on your front lines. They are also democratic, and can be dealt with by reason. They also have one of the strongest military in the world, so who in their right mind would fight them? 

“No piece of literature has had more impact on American culture than the Bible,” said Scott McConnell, vice president of LifeWay Research. “No country is more intertwined with the ancient biblical narrative than Israel, and evangelical Americans see a contemporary connection with the nation.”

Researchers found evangelicals see a close tie between God and Israel.

About 7 in 10 (69 percent) say the modern nation of Israel was formed as result of biblical prophecy. A similar number (70 percent) say God has a special relationship with the modern nation of Israel. And nearly three-fourths of evangelicals (73 percent) say events in Israel are part of the prophecies in the Book of Revelation.

While evangelicals remain convinced about a tie between Israel and God’s plans, Americans generally are less certain.

Less than half (46 percent) believe the formation of modern Israel is a fulfillment of biblical prophecy. More than a third (36 percent) disagree, while 17 percent aren’t sure.

Americans are split down the middle over whether Jews are God’s chosen people as referenced in the Bible, with just under half (46 percent) saying they agree. A similar number (44 percent) disagree, while 10 percent are not sure.

And some Americans think God was closer to ancient Israel than to the modern-day nation."

http://www.gotquestions.org/support-Israel.html read more about it here the Question "Should Christians support Israel" and it goes on about references from the Bible 

No use trying to convince me of what I already know, (minus the stats) I told you my position. I didn't come to my belief because of stats either.

About your statement that what we do is from Hadith? is absolutely Nonsense , first and foremost majority of what is in hadith is in the Quran, in fact that is the way that Hadith is authenticated, and Prayer is also in the Quran

The majority of answers here come from hadith, which is an opinion of the Quran. 

Hadith has a science that follows a chain of narrators and studying thier lives whether they can be truthfull etc and based on that Hadith is considered strong, weak etc which by now you should have known from reading ti many times over from people here, but again you play the ignorance card to try to win an argument, which is just pathetic 

You do know that science is all about theory. I do know from reading many times here. I also know that a lot of hadith is designed to anything but what the Christians say. In your religion there is one divine book and you rely on man's interpretation to guide you rather than reading for yourself. These people have told you it's too dificult to understand on your own, like God made some secret code only the elect can follow. You are told there are 7 meanings to every ayat, yet you insist on going with the one and only meaning you've been told it means. Funny, it was only about 50 years ago that Catholics were allowed their own Bible, and wasn't until the 70's they were allowed to read the same Bible as Protestants. See a pattern?

So your statement that we follow hadith which are unconfirmed is so idiotic and ignorant just like that time you claimed that the Quran was misunderstood and meaning changed because of othmani script, which again shows that you have to lie and make nonsense statements to try to make a false point ,which people here have already discussed with you but you keep trying ot play that card and get away with it , is this a typical Christian thing to do? To play the false card? I think it is, which goes to show that your statement above about your being a different kind of Christian instantly comes into question about whether your telling he truth, cause i just proved you a liar, and if you were a narrator in a hadith you would deem the hadith weak and unacceptable

That was clearly not my point but assumably the best you could do. I never said misunderstood, and I specifically said it did not change any meaning. What people here have discussed with me about this? You stood up on your high horse and said not one dot has changed since Muhammad. What did I prove you? I proved you didn't know any better, and you ran away. Prefer to stick with your lies than face facts? I'd say get off your high horse and learn what you don't know instead of calling people liars because you don't know.

Paul changed FUNDAMENTAL rules after Jesus and i can name them all for you if you like, its very easy there is tones of websites about contradictions between the OT and NT

Yes, please tell me what fundemental rules Paul changed. There are "tones" of websites that spew all kinds of garbage. Now you want me to debunk tons of lies?

Now again you are trying to tell us how its done relating to Halal Food , you dont realize that we dont eat too much "take away" we go to a butcher a local butcher which has his own farm and who personally get people to do slaughtering for him/her so that we have trustworthy food, because we take our religion VERY seriously , food and all 

What am I telling you? Notice that I asked you. I didn't fall off a turnip truck and come to some conclusion about you. What makes you think I don't know about halal foods? 

I live in Alberta. The only place where beef gets a AAA rating on quality. My neighbour has free range cattle, and what I don't grow myself comes from another neighbour who grows organically in a very large greenhouse. Another neighbour has offered me a turkey for every holiday occasion. You won't see me in the grocery aisle of wal-mart. This world is being introduced to more and more garbage called food. There are doctors telling people that cows milk is full of puss and is designed for growing cows big and strong, why would people think it's good for them? I am glad my children don't listen to these lies, and prefer to feed their children wholesome foods.

Again what you say about the Christians doesn't apply to make 90-95% of them , they eat everything, they drink everything 

I could care less.

If what you say is true about your own personal diet , then good for you and i am happy your following it , but dont try to spread falsehood about us and when we observe very strict rules and laws about not just food but everything including prayers 

To keep you honest I guess I'd better start spreading falsehoods about your strict laws and everything including prayers. First, describe to me the falsehoods I must be spreading.

15 hours ago, mightymask said:
With all due respect to the Christians here , do you really believe your going to convert somebody to Christianity here? with all your talk about the "loving Jesus" despite that its just your picture that you drew up in your mind?

Do you honestly believe that any sane and normal Muslims, even one that sins would give up Islam for a religion that eats the most disgusting meat(pork) and drinks the most disgusting drink(wine) for our fasting and our praying 5 times a day and our perfect dietary halal food?

Do you have any idea what kind of prayers we have? some that last a whole night? why would ANY sane Muslim give that up? you have no idea what pleasure that gives us, what connection with God we have? what month of Ramadhan feels like? the spirituality that is in our religion is unparalleled , you will never even taste it in your lives cause your so drunk al the time and ritually impure from pork 

Do you think we would give up our morals and our covered women for your naked used and abused individuals? 

Really what are you trying to sell us? Right now even if the world declared war on us for being Muslims , and made it their goal to kill us all, we STILL wouldn't become Christians or any other religion , for being killed for being Muslims would be an honour for us on Judgement Day , we would be standing with Jesus and the other Prophets , while you will be standing with the Jews , both of you helpless to help each other , wine to your necks, and pork above your heads , the thing God forbid in EVERY Holy text, to the Jews, to the followers of Jesus(he never ate swine once) in his time  , and to the Muslims 

The Bible compared to the Quran , cant even be compared on ANY level, a book that has never changed, a book that has a known author, a book that has amazing beauty in it, the whole thing is like poetry/song, and yet has such profound statements and verses that we used to pray daily with , each verse has a purpose, its not just to read when yo feel like and nothing to do, but each has a set time and place to be used and reused and practised with, a complete book for both practical use in reaching God and literal appreciation in it many lingual miracles , amazing statements that could have only come from God(scientific facts) 

This religion Islam, so perfect , nobody disputes the issues of God, nobody disputes Muhammad(PBUH) and his prophet-hood, nobody disputes the Quran, all of us pray one way (To Mecca-Ka'ba) one direction for all the 1.8 billion Muslims, evens we know, every history about our Prophet and other Prophets we have 

Moral rulings that are straightforward and undisputed, our marriage values, our dietary values, our drinking values, our dress values, even details on how to use the toilet in the most hygienic way, what food can and cannot be eaten , how to pray and which direction, how to fast , knowledge about God and about judgement day , special prayers which we practise DAILY (something you couldnt even handle) and if you wanted to do it, you wouldnt even know how, while we have a set description from the Prophet for even that , and many other things, for every thing you can do there is a prayer, for walking, for changing for talking, for eating for praying and the list goes on 

you will never find a Muslims give this up for your confusion and conjecture and ridiculous book , the Quran is perfect, literally and as God said in it He will protect it forever, truly it has remained true and will remain true , and what do you have?

all of you Christians talk about love all the time, but your talk is just that, and talk is cheap, but we demonstrate love 5 times a day minimally to God and how beautiful does this feel

the way we pray is how Jesus prayed  , the way we eat is how he ate, the way we think and the way we live is how he lived, and [the crescendo was a little bit racist] 

Okay,lol....just for fun...I'll answer, too.

1.  We've had Jesus longer than you've had him. We know Him well.

2. Yes, sane Muslims convert to Christianity where they are free to do so, same as sane Christians convert to Islam where they are free to do so.Our churches are stuffed with people of all ages. You can't get a seat some Masses if you don't get there early. On Easter Vigil  it can last hours because that is when we baptize those  outsiders who have gone through preparations to join the Church. I can't say we have baptized any Muslims because there aren't many of those hereabouts , but I'm sure it's happened somewhere. (The Muslim would have to be sane because you can't take an adult sacrament if the priest isn't convinced you are of sound mind.)

3.Yes, we know your prayers. We are exhorted to "pray without ceasing" and the Holy Hours recited are : Matins, Lauds, Terce, Sext, Nones, Vespers, and Compline. I count seven. Plus there are all kinds of other prayers. Some pray the Rosary faithfully.

I just finished an all-night ritual a few days ago...lol! 

Connection to God....I believe you...do you have any ideas about ours?

I see your Ramadan and raise you one Lent ( FORTY days,btw, and although we can eat somewhat in daylight, we don't break the food restrictions after dark, either) .If you're really determined, you can do the Byzantine Fast, which is, well, byzantine.

women...you sure you want to go into the abuse thing?

Many Christians don't wear revealing clothing.

Yes, practicing Muslim men are taking western Christian brides, having kids, and raising happy families. Muslim exogamy supposedly an " epidemic" in some places.

Christians have a book full of beauty, too, and think it has been preserved for them through the ages. There isn't a lot of fighting over the common scriptures or basic concepts. There isn't even a lot of fighting over things we do not agree on anymore. Placid or CL aren't going to burn me at the stake or lop off my head.

Some Muslims ( or folks who claim Islam) still appear to be fighting over aspects of religion.

Our Scriptures guide our lives....Catholics and the Orthodox have Church tradition to order our lives in interpretation of Scriptures. As well, the Book of Canon Law is as thick as my arm.

The US is not a Christian country. It is a secular country. The US has either no religion or too much religion depending on who is criticizing it. Lol. Oh, well....please all, please none.

You appear to be saying we take our religion seriously when it comes to proselytizing and wanting to turn everyone Christian, but not seriously on anything else. So do we take our religion seriously or not?

Obsessing on the thought that we booze  and eat pork every meal ( pork is not nearly as popular as other meats and pig farms are under fire for being environmentally unsound...one reservation turned down a lucrative business opportunity because of that...if we just had to have pork ,we wouldn't be doing that). Drinking is not required ( even in Mass) and no Christian is ever supposed to drink to excess.

the Evangelicals are a shrinking demographic along with Christians of any sort in favor of " no religion" in the US.

Catholics are by far the largest group of Christians...over 1 billion served. Christianity is the largest form of faith on the planet. I'll say what the Muslims often say..." If we"d single-mindedly wanted to kill you all, you'd be dead." I think you'll be surprised how disinterested the US and West will become in the Middle East or with Muslims there when the oil is gone or it's not needed any more. This isn't a Christian vs Muslim thing.

hope this helps.

12 hours ago, mightymask said:

Awww! You're so cute when you try to speak English. It's deep-seated.

And believe me, no one thinks less of my opinions than I do. Do discount them and deem them as inappropriate. Wouldn't want you to go to the trouble of thinking or anything uncomfortable like that.

As for the rather pointed remark about where I am made for. I'll take you to mean by "Hell" where people who behave like you don't go when they die. I assure you—I'm infinitely pleased to be made for there.

@mightymask 

Bro your anger is leading you towards the Dark side of the Force. Can you tone it down, please? Next step will be a suspension.

22 hours ago, alisayyed said:

What you have said is mostly true and has wisdom and philosophy in it. 

Looking at the context of the original post now, I take back my words.

I request @mightymask to learn more. Dont broadly blame all the Christians for the evil of a few so-called Christians.

One of the most anti-zionist website on the net is mainly handled by christians, with a few muslims and fewer jews.

6 hours ago, Haji 2003 said:

@mightymask 

Bro your anger is leading you towards the Dark side of the Force. Can you tone it down, please? Next step will be a suspension.

Sorry, this is partially my fault. I have been egging him on. He has been making some good solid posts in other forums that people appreciate. If you have a problem with Christians, this is probably the best forum to air it. 

I do know of the christians he's talking about. I've met lots of them. No borders, no boundries, wear a cross, go to heaven. In the mean time, raise a little hell. A total misrepresentation of Christianity. 

On 12/28/2015 at 6:00 AM, mightymask said:

With all due respect to the Christians here , do you really believe your going to convert somebody to Christianity here? with all your talk about the "loving Jesus" despite that its just your picture that you drew up in your mind?

Salam/Shalom/Peace Mightymask,

No, I don't convert anybody to Christianity. I do defend the Bible (what I believe) on Shiachat and I completely respect the rights of people to disagree with me. I also ask questions about what Shia Muslims believe, since a wonderful Muslim on a Sunni forum invited me to Shiachat years before leaving the forum.

Do you honestly believe that any sane and normal Muslims, even one that sins would give up Islam for a religion that eats the most disgusting meat(pork) and drinks the most disgusting drink(wine) for our fasting and our praying 5 times a day and our perfect dietary halal food?

First, Jesus Christ never commanded his followers to eat pork or to become drunk. Granted, Jesus Christ did turn water into wine and it is possible that the Passover (which God commanded the Children of Israel to observe and which Jesus Christ also observed) includes wine. (Some Christians think it was just grape juice.)  However, Jesus Christ did warn his followers to not become drunk in a parable he taught us (Matthew 24:45-51).

Secondly, Christians are diverse. Some Christians do not eat pork. I don't eat pork. Some Christians do not drink alcohol. I don't drink alcohol.

As for praying, some Christians pray and fast according to Jesus Christ's commands concerning praying and fasting (Matthew 6) which is indeed beautiful! :)

Do you think we would give up our morals and our covered women for your naked used and abused individuals? 

Many people have awesome morals, including people who do not believe in the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob (Israel).

Women are not men's property to give up or keep - covered or uncovered. Four friends of mine were Muslim ladies before they decided to follow Jesus Christ. They did not make the decision because of me; I did not even know them before they decided to leave Islam and follow Jesus Christ. Two are immigrants to the USA from Pakistan. One is an immigrant from Iran (whose family has no idea that she became a Christian). And the other is an immigrant from Morocco whose own mother disowned her and threw her out of the house. They don't walk around naked; they are awesome and modest women who love God and love other people. Becoming Christians did not make them into "naked used and abused individuals" same as I am not "naked used and abused" either.

Really what are you trying to sell us? Right now even if the world declared war on us for being Muslims , and made it their goal to kill us all, we STILL wouldn't become Christians or any other religion ,

Christians should not declare war on Muslims or try to kill Muslims, because Jesus Christ clearly commanded his followers to love neighbors as oneself (Matthew 22:35-40; Luke 10:25-37). Most Muslims are neighbors to Christians. And, Jesus Christ clearly commanded his followers to love their enemies too (Matthew 5:43-48; Luke 6:27-37).

for being killed for being Muslims would be an honour for us on Judgement Day , we would be standing with Jesus and the other Prophets , while you will be standing with the Jews , both of you helpless to help each other , wine to your necks, and pork above your heads , the thing God forbid in EVERY Holy text, to the Jews, to the followers of Jesus(he never ate swine once) in his time  , and to the Muslims 

Jesus Christ is a Jew, the King of the Jews. Out of curiosity, why do you believe the Jews will be standing "helpless" with "pork above" their heads? Most Jews don't eat pork, though some do, I suppose. Why pick on the Jews? (King David, by the way, is a Jew too... from the tribe of Judah.)

Obviously we have differing views on both the Bible and the Qur'an. I believe the Bible is a miracle from God - spanning centuries written by prophets God inspired for posterity. You can of course believe whatever you want but as for me, I believe God protects the Written Word He gave to the Children of Israel, including the writings of Jesus Christ's disciples. After all, the promise of the Christ was given to King David for the Children of Israel and, as later revealed to the prophet Isaiah, for Gentiles as well (Isaiah 42 and 49).

This religion Islam, so perfect , nobody disputes the issues of God, nobody disputes Muhammad(PBUH) and his prophet-hood, nobody disputes the Quran, all of us pray one way (To Mecca-Ka'ba) one direction for all the 1.8 billion Muslims, evens we know, every history about our Prophet and other Prophets we have 

Some tribes and people in Arabia did dispute Muhammad. This is why Muhammad and his companions engaged in battles until many tribes submitted to Muhammad after seeing his victories over other tribes. For example, Muhammad's own tribe the Quraysh submitted to him after seeing the great army Muhammad led against them around 630 AD. Thus, Muhammad and his companions conquered those who disputed with him and Arabia became Muslim.

Later on, Caliph Abu Bakr conquered "apostates" in the wars of riddah. Later, Caliph Umar invaded other lands, including Jerusalem from the Christians (who were disobedient to Jesus Christ and treated the Jewish people horribly) of the Byzantine Empire and even invaded the Great Persian Empire.

Masood Ahmad Khan gave up Islam for Jesus Christ. You can of course say he was never a Muslim if you want. However, he faced death at the hand of his own Dad for Christ, and God miraculously rescued him. He was ripped of his last name Khan when he was disowned. So, he adopted the name Steven and uses his first name as his last name. Dr. Steven Masood cannot even go back to his homeland of Pakistan without facing death threats, since he decided to give up Islam in order to follow Jesus Christ. You can insult him as much as you want, but he sincerely believes that following Jesus Christ is worth his family disowning him, his country shunning him, and the very real possibility that he will be killed someday for apostasy.

all of you Christians talk about love all the time, but your talk is just that, and talk is cheap, but we demonstrate love 5 times a day minimally to God and how beautiful does this feel

Christians as well pray to God, which is indeed beautiful. God is the One who gives love in our hearts even to those who hate us, and joy and peace as well, even in the midst of storms. :)

the way we pray is how Jesus prayed  

Jesus Christ taught his followers to pray to our Father in Heaven (Matthew 6). Do you really call God your Father in Heaven?

, the way we eat is how he ate, the way we think and the way we live is how he lived, and [the crescendo was a little bit racist] 

Jesus Christ is Jewish and lived as a Jew, observing the law God gave to the Children of Israel through Moses. When he returns, he returns as the "King of the Jews" and his kingdom will expand over all the earth, including over the Gentiles (Psalm 2; Isaiah 49:6). This is one of the reasons why wise men of old sought him: (I boldened some.)

After Jesus was born in Bethlehem in Judea, during the time of King Herod, Mag[Traditionally wise men] from the east came to Jerusalem and asked, “Where is the one who has been born king of the Jews? We saw his star when it rose and have come to worship him.”

When King Herod heard this he was disturbed, and all Jerusalem with him. When he had called together all the people’s chief priests and teachers of the law, he asked them where the Messiah was to be born. “In Bethlehem in Judea,” they replied, “for this is what the prophet has written:

“‘But you, Bethlehem, in the land of Judah,
    are by no means least among the rulers of Judah;
for out of you will come a ruler
    who will shepherd my people Israel.[Micah 5:2,4]

- Matthew 1-6 (NIV)

Peace and God bless you with His amazing love, peace, and joy!

Don't think i have just walked away from all this, i am just busy with my life, i have work to do, but i have come back to answer ALL your absurd and ridiculous statements 

about all your "i dont know's" and "i dont care", and "doesnt concer me"

Yes that is the easy way out of avoiding those questions, but you ought to be a bit more in touch with your fellow Christians to see what they are saying, because unless your the Head Bishop, or Pope himself, your opinion DOESNT matter, you dont represent Christianity, THEY do, and you are not qualified enough to tell it how it is when it doesnt suit you and you have no answer or explanation , because that is the easy way out of things, when the brain looks at you and shrugs , as to all your confusion and inability to deal with the issues in an intelligent way , i know your confused and s[Edited Out]ing the bottom of the barrel, i know you have been there for a few years now , you have gone into defence mode which means now you make some ridiculous statement which automatically disqualify you from any intelligent answers  , and you just look like a bumbling fool whose opinion cant be taken seriously, you have defeated your own self 

"The majority of answers here come from hadith, which is an opinion of the Quran. "

"You do know that science is all about theory. I do know from reading many times here. I also know that a lot of hadith is designed to anything but what the Christians say. In your religion there is one divine book and you rely on man's interpretation to guide you rather than reading for yourself. These people have told you it's too dificult to understand on your own, like God made some secret code only the elect can follow. You are told there are 7 meanings to every ayat, yet you insist on going with the one and only meaning you've been told it means. Funny, it was only about 50 years ago that Catholics were allowed their own Bible, and wasn't until the 70's they were allowed to read the same Bible as Protestants. See a pattern?"

Wow science is all about theory? Funny because there are PLENTY of devices in the world including this one your writing on which is fully rationalized practical interpretations of much of science and engineering, the screen your looking at, the processor that processing all of the things you see, the hard drive that is writing to, the ram that is reading from , are fully implemented "theories" , and let me teach you another thing, its not a thoery any more when it is fully implemented, but an actual FACT that has been proven by making it practical, and how do i know that? Well i actually am a student of Physics, that's my field, and your wrong AGAIN , if science was all theories we would still be living in caves and NONE of it would have been made practical and usable, so once again your statements exposed that your afraid to answer the question, so you try to just wipe it all away as "oh they dont know what they are talking about" when it clear that you are the one who doesnt know what your talking about and you are spreading absolute nonsense and ignorance, shooting yourself in the foot again, disregarding yourself again with absolute nonsense that you are saying, deeming your self unintelligent and incoherent about the actual facts of the world around you 
About the hadith being "designed" to anything but what the Christians say : you are extremely wrong and misinformed and you have made some of those most obnoxious statements i have ever read from ANYONE on something you are afraid to deal with, rally this is embarrassing for you to just continuously spreading lies upon lies in other to believe in your own lies , something you keep telling yourself like some manic who is rocking back and forth holding on to the last strands of belief desperately because the reasoning intelligent world has completely disheartened him
DO you know which religion people leave the most? Have a guess, it starts with C and ends with hristians...
seriously, where were you born in a barn? the accusations you make about hadith are so  juvenile that i can now finally understand why you are a Christian, your key to survival has been ignorance and misinformation , because if you face facts, then you will have to perhaps shift your beliefs, and you would rather chose to be ignorant about even the most trivial things i.e "Science is all theories" "Vowels where added later to Arabic" "Hadiths are all written as antithesis to Chrsitanity" , do you realize how you sound? how crazy and incoherent you sound with such statements which are so out of touch with reality that it is implorable ?

I know its hard to face facts that your mind cant comprehend , but you know what actually IS all theories: "the Bible"........, it aint a Word of God, its all theories and "inspiration" from people who came hundreds of years after the Bible such as Paul , oh hey guess what, i had a vision on the road to Damascus and guess what Jesus said , he said your wrong; there.......now its settled, the gullible's can move on
"That was clearly not my point but assumably the best you could do. I never said misunderstood, and I specifically said it did not change any meaning. What people here have discussed with me about this? You stood up on your high horse and said not one dot has changed since Muhammad. What did I prove you? I proved you didn't know any better, and you ran away. Prefer to stick with your lies than face facts? I'd say get off your high horse and learn what you don't know instead of calling people liars because you don't know."
Wow you have proven to be not just a bad opponent , but a dishonest one who cant take being wrong especially when your wrong, who cant admit defeat even when you are so wrong about something that you try to escape with some ridiculous statement in order to just not have to admit to being wrong, the DOTS WHERE THERE even when they were not WRITTEN, the SCRIPT doesnt have to be written WITH DOTS to retain the DOTS or the Kasra, Dhamma......  vowel annunciation, you STILL believe that you are right about this, shows what a ignorant person you are, that you cant even admit to being wrong when your completely wrong and completely misinformed, do you realize how desperate and misinformed you are on this topic? you have a serious issue of delusions , is this some kind of defence mechanism that you have developed?

By making such absurd statements that are SO wrong, so incorrect,  YOU have automatically disqualified yourself and your views, as sensible, you have just come out as a lunatic after everything has been said and down, your views are disregarded because nobody can have a sensible debate with you, your not an intelligent person, your a desperate person, and when a person is desperate they resort to all kinds of lies and deception to try to survive, because the material they are working with is not able to help them out so they cheat and lie and deceive and make ABSURD statements so out of this world that it is not only ignorant, but completely wrong , and they insist it is true.....wow what kind of fantasy do you live in? 
"Yes, please tell me what fundemental rules Paul changed. There are "tones" of websites that spew all kinds of garbage. Now you want me to debunk tons of lies?"
Okay i will, because again your self delusions and your ignoring topics doesnt make them disappear in the real world where the rest of us live, now there  is TONNES of these statements , so i ma not going to be copying them , instead i will paste a few and their links and you can check it out for your own self, but again you are a heavily self sedated man, living in a fantasy ignoring facts  living in dementure in order to survive and believe in your false beliefs, and that is called a major delusion, which in reality nobody can help you , but due it to it nobody can take your view or opinion as reliable , as you automatically disqualify yourself when you are delusionally insisting on something that is proven to be a fact which only you believe are lies
its a sad reality for you , but nobody can help such a person
anyway without further ado, the literal contradictions of the bible  :

There were giants before the Flood. Gen.6:4.
All, except Noah and his family, were destroyed in the Flood. Gen.7:21-23; 2 Pet.2:5.
There were giants after the Flood. Num.13:33.

It is wrong to lend money with interest. Lev.25:36, 37; Ex.22:25; Deut.23:19, 20; Ezek.22:12; Neh.5:7,10.
It is wrong to lend money without interest. Mt.25:27; Lk.19:23-27.

24,000 died in the plague. Num.25:9.
23,000 died in the plague. 1 Cor.10:8

The fathers of the twelve tribes are listed. Gen.49:2-28.
Twelve different fathers are listed. Rev.7:4-8.

Arphaxad was the father of Salah. Gen.11:12.
Arphaxad was the grandfather of Salah. Lk.3:35,36.

The circumcision covenant was forever. Gen.17:10-13.
The circumcision covenant was of no importance. Gal.6:15.

God made Solomon the wisest king that ever lived, stating there would never be another like him. 1 Ki.3:12.
Jesus said that he was greater than Solomon. Mt.12:42; Lk.11:31.

Ahimalech was the high priest when David ate the shewbread. 1 Sam.21:1-6.
Abiathar was the high priest when David ate the shewbread. Mk.2:26

Lot committed incest with his two daughters. Gen.19:30-38.
Lot was a righteous man. 2 Pet.2:7,8.

God promises Abraham the land of Canaan. Gen.17:8.
Abraham died without gaining the promise. Acts 7:2-5; Heb.11:8,13.

God tempts. Gen.22:1.
Satan tempts. 1 Cor.7:5.
God allows temptation. Job 1:8-12; Job 2:3-7.
God tempts no one. Jms.1:13.
Everything happens by chance. Ecc.9:11,12.

Noah was righteous. Gen.7:1.
Job was righteous. Job 1:1,8; Job 2:3.
Zechariah and Elizabeth were righteous. Lk.1:5,6.
Some men are righteous. Jms.5:16; 1 Jn.3:7.
No one is righteous. Rom.3:10,23; 1 Jn.1:8-10.

The law was given directly to Moses. Deut.10:1-5.
The law was given through angels. Gal.3:19.

Abraham had two sons, Ishmael and Isaac. Gen.16:15; Gen.21:1,3,9; Gal.4:22.
Abraham had several other sons. Gen.25:1,2.
Abraham had only one son. Heb.11:17

Jacob was buried in a cave at Machpelah bought from Ephron the Hittite. Gen.50:13.
Jacob was buried in a sepulchre at Sychem bought from the sons of Hamor. Acts 7:15,16.

God approves the making of vows. Num.30:1,2.
Jesus forbids the making of vows. Mt.5:33-37.
"God" and "Jesus" are one in the same. Jn.10:30.

Some castrates will receive special rewards. Is.56:4,5.
Men are encouraged to consider making themselves castrates. Mt.19:12.
A castrate can not enter the assembly of God. Deut.23:1.

A man can divorce his wife for any reason and both can remarry. Deut.24:1,2.
Divorce is wrong and remarriage is adultery. Mk.10:11,12.
Adam sinned, therefore all men are condemned to death. Rom.5:12,19; 1 Cor.15:22.
Children are not to suffer for their parent's sins. Deut.24:16; 2 Ki.14:6; 2 Chr.25:4; Ezek.18:20.

God is vengeful. Gen.4:15; Deut.32:35; Ezek.25:14-17; Nah.1:2; Rom.12:19; Heb.10:30.
God is a warrior. Ex.15:3; Is.42:13; Ps.24:8.
God is a consuming fire. Deut.4:24; Deut.9:3; Heb.12:29.
God is jealous. Ex.20:5; Ex.34:14; Deut.4:24; Deut.5:9; Deut.6:15; Deut.29:20; Deut.32:21.
God murders and kills. Num.31:7,17; Deut.20:16,17; Josh.10:40; Jud.14:19; Ezek.9:5,6; Num.11:33.
God is angry. Num.32:14; Num.25:3,4; Deut.6:15; Deut.9:7,8; Deut.29:20; Deut.32:21; Ps.7:11; Ps.78:49; Jer.4:8; Jer.17:4; Jer.32:30,31; Zeph.2:2; 2 Sam.22:8,9; Ezek.6:12.
God is love and peace. 2 Cor.13:11,14; 1 Jn.4:8,16; Rom.15:33.
God's spirit inspires love, peace, etc. Gal.5:22,23.
God never changes. Mal.3:6.

Elijah went up to heaven. 2 Ki.2:11.
A man, known to Paul, went up to heaven. 2 Cor.12:2-4.
Enoch went "to heaven". Gen.5:24; Heb.11:5.
Only "Jesus" ever went up to heaven. Jn.3:13.

God does not change his mind. Numb.23:19; Is.40:8; Jms.1:17.
God does change his mind. Gen.6:6,7; Ex.32:14; Num.14:20; 1 Sam.15:35; 2 Sam.24:16

Abraham saw God. Gen.12:7; Gen.17:1; Gen.26:2.
Isaac saw God. Ge. 26:1-3.
Jacob saw God. Gen.32:30.
Moses saw God. Ex.3:16; Ex.33:11.
Job saw God. Job 42:5.
Amos saw God. Amos 7: 7.
Many saw God. Ex.24:9-11.
No man can see God and live. Ex.33:20; Jn.1:18; 1 Jn.4:12.

The Israelites are instructed to mark their houses so that God will know to bypass them. Ex.12:13.
God knows all things at all times. Prov.15: 3; Jer.16:17; Jer.23:24; Heb.4:13.
God confused the language at Babel. Gen.11:9.
God is not the author of confusion. 1 Cor.14:33.

It was impossible for God and Judah together to defeat the enemy. Jud.1:19.
Nothing is impossible for God. Lk.1:37.

It is wrong to be able to tell good from evil. Gen.2:17.
Only a mature person is able to tell good from evil. Heb.5:13,14.

God prohibits killing. Ex.20:13; Deut.5:17; Mk.10:19; Lk.18:20; Rom.13:9; Jms.2:11.
God orders killing. Ex.32:27; Deut.7:2; Deut.13:9,15; Deut.20:17; Josh. 10:40; 2 Ki.19:35; Ezek. 9:4-6.

Sacrifices never take away sin. Heb.10:11.
Sacrifices were to take away sin. Num.15:24-28.
"Jesus" sacrifice took away sins. Heb.10:12; Heb.9:26-28.

God is sometimes angry. Deut.6:15; Deut.9:7,8; Deut.29:20; Deut.32:22.
Anger is a sin. Mt.5:22.

"God" destroys his enemies. Deut.7:9,10.
"Jesus" said to love your enemies. Mt.5:44,45.

God shows no mercy to some. Ex.4:21; Josh.11:20.
God is merciful to all. Deut.4:31; Lk.6:36; Jms.5:11.

God decides who will be deaf, dumb, and blind. Ex.4:11.
God is no respecter of persons. 2 Sam.14:14; 2 Chr.19:7; Acts 10:34; Rom.2:11.

Satan deceives. Rev.12:9.
God deceives. Ezek.14:9; 2 Thess.2:11.

God cannot lie and hates lying. Prov.12:22; Heb.6:18.
God condones lying. 1 Ki.22:22,23; 2 Chr.18:21,22.

The Spirit of God is truth. Jn.14:17; Jn.15:26; Jn.16:13; 1 Jn.4:6; 1 Jn.5:6.
The Spirit of God is a lying or evil spirit. 1 Sam.16:14-16,23; 1 Sam.18:10; 1 Sam.19:9; 1 Ki.22:22,23; 2 Chr.18:21,22.

God dwells in thick darkness. 1 Ki.8:12; 2 Chr.6:1; Ps.18:11.
God dwells in unapproachable light. 1 Ti.6:16.

The linage was: Joram, Ahaziah, Joash, Amaziah, Asariah, Jotham. 1 Chr.3:11,12.
The linage was: Joram, Ozias, Joatham, etc. Mt.1:8,9.

The righteous are "persecuted" while the wicked are "blessed". Job 2:3-6; Job 21:7-15; 2 Ti.3:12.
The righteous are "blessed" while the wicked are "destroyed". Ps.55:23; Ps.92:12-14; Prov.10:2,3,27-32; Prov.12:2,21.

God told David to build a "house" for him. 2 Sam.7:4-6.
God told David not to build a "house" for him. 1 Chr.22:8; 1 Chr.28:2,3.
God said the David's son should build a "house" for him. 1 Ki.8:19; 1 Chr.22:9,10; Acts 7:47.
God said that he does not dwell in places made with hands. Acts 7:48; Acts 17:24.

God's anger does not last forever. Ps.30:5; Jer.3:12; Mic.7:18.
God's anger does last forever. Jer.17:4; Mt.25:46.

The earth was established forever. Ps.78:69; Ecc.1:4.
The earth will someday perish. Ps.102:25,26; Mt.24:35; Mk.13:31; Lk.21:33; Heb.1:10,11; 2 Pet.3:10.

Wisdom makes a man happy. Prov.3:13.
Seek wisdom. Prov.4:7; Prov.19:8.
God gives wisdom. Jms.1:5.
Wisdom is foolishness. 1 Cor.1:19,20; 1 Cor.3:18-20.

The godly obtain favor from God. Prov.12:2; Rom.8:28.
The godly will be persecuted and scourged. 2 Tim.3:12; Heb.12:6.

It is wise to understand your future direction. Prov.14:8.
Take no thought for tomorrow. God will take care of you. Mt.6:25-34.

Do not answer a fool, otherwise you become foolish, too. Prov.26:4.
Answer a fool; otherwise, he will think himself wise. Prov.26:5.

God's word is true. Prov.30:5.
God deceives. Jer.20:7; Ezek.14:9; 2 Thess.2:11,12.

God made the wicked to be destroyed. Prov.16:4.
God deceives the wicked so they will be destroyed. 2 Thes.2:11,12.
God wants all to be saved. 1 Tim.2:3,4; 2 Pet.3:9.

The fear of God keeps men from evil. Prov.8:13; Prov.16:6.
Fear came on those baptized. Acts 2:41-43.
Cast out all fear because fear is torment. 1 Jn.4:18.

The simple believe everything, but a wise man looks carefully. Prov.14:15.
Believe as little children; otherwise, you cannot enter the kingdom of heaven. Mt.18:3; Lk.18:17.

God alone created heaven and earth. Is.44:24.
He had help. Jn.1:1-4.

Some sow wheat but reap thorns. Jer.12:13.
Some will sow but never reap anything. Mic.6:15.
Some will never sow but will still reap. Mt.25:26; Lk.19:22.

The law was not good. Ezek.20:25.
The law was good. Rom.7:12; 1 Tim.1:8.

Two dead persons were raised by Jesus. Mt.9:18-25; Jn.11:38-44.
Dead children were raised before the time of Jesus. 1 Ki. 17:17-23; 2 Ki.4:32-37.
Jesus was the first to be raised from the dead. Acts 26:23.

The law distinguishes between clean and unclean foods. Lev.10 and 11; Deut.14.
Paul says that all foods are clean. 1 Tim.4: 1-4.
A "heavenly voice" told Peter the same thing. Acts 11: 6-9.
Jesus states that there is no such distinction. Mk.7:14,15.
Jesus also states the permanence of the law. Mt.5:17-19; Lk.16:17.

The chief priest rends his clothes at Jesus' trial. Mt.26:65; Mk.14:63.
The chief priest is not to rend his clothes. Lev.21:10.

Do not covet anything. Ex.20:17.
Seek another's wealth. 1 Cor.10:24.

David was a begotten son. Ps.2:7.
Jesus was the only begotten son. Jn.1:17,18.

Jesus was to be buried with others. Is. 53:9. (This is often quoted as referring to Jesus.) 
Jesus was buried alone. Mt.27:58-60; Mk.15:45,46; Lk.23:52,53; Jn.19:40-42.

Jesus lists "defraud not" as one of the commandments. Mk.10:19.
There is no such commandment. Ex.20:3-17.

God shows no injustice or partiality. 2 Chr.19:7; Acts 10:34; Rom.2:11.
God shows mercy or hardens whom he chooses. Ex. 33:19; Rom.9:15,18.

Good Luck!!!!!

Edited by mightymask
removed quotes

Hi Mightymask,

I have been reading it all with interest and I recognize the sentiment that a lot of Muslims have toward what is called Christianity.

When I came on Shiachat about ten years ago, --- Some time after the destruction of the Twin Towers in 9/11, I said I wanted to learn about Islam. A Moderator at that time said, “If you want to learn about Islam, read the Quran.” --- I did that, and began to study it. I was pleased to find that it contains so much of the OT, especially about Abraham and Moses. --- Then the Gospel message and miracles of Jesus and these words in Surah 3:

50 And (I come) confirming that which was before me of the Torah, and to make lawful some of that which was forbidden unto you. I come unto you with a Sign from your Lord, so keep your duty to Allah and obey me.

So while Jesus said that in the presence of the Jews when He was on earth, it was telling them something that the Muslims might be interested in noticing.

--- And this is what He said, --- ‘He come, confirming as true, the Scriptures before Him,’ meaning the Old Testament given to the Jews. --- AND TO MAKE LAWFUL SOME OF THAT WHICH WAS FORBIDDEN UNTO THEM.

Now what could that mean, except what it said. --- So, the New Covenant, or the New Testament was the new set of ‘PRINCIPLES’ to follow. --- No longer the ‘Letter of the Law’ but the new Spiritual Law written in the heart. --- Prophesied in Jeremiah 31, it is repeated in Hebrews 8:

7 "For if that first covenant had been faultless, then no place would have been sought for a second.

Because finding fault with them, He says: “Behold, the days are coming, says the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah—

not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they did not continue in My covenant, and I disregarded them, says the Lord.

10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the Lord: I will put My laws in their mind and write them on their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people."

This has to be the thinking of those who call themselves Christian, --- So Jesus Christ came to bring changes, and the Apostles who continued after Jesus ascended, taught these changes. --- This is the testimony of Christians, that they believe in God and have the testimony of Jesus in their hearts.

I want to write a few posts on different subject that you have mentioned which you can ponder, as well as others who may respond as well. --- Don’t be too quick to respond off the top of your head, but consider the difference between believing Christians, and the people of the world, who might live in what used to be called a Christian country.

20 hours ago, Son of Placid said:

The first recorded killing was because of a brothers jealous heart. The reason wasn't so much because of religion, but the absence of it. 

That's my point. Man has been killing man from the beginning of time.

"God" destroys his enemies. Deut.7:9,10.
"Jesus" said to love your enemies. Mt.5:44,45.

Who is God? Because God destroys His enemies gives you the right to do the same?

Jesus said love your enemies. Did He tell that to God?

There is a slight difference between God and man. 

Or did you even notice such goop in your copy paste?

It's things like this that make it a total waste of time.

Actually, back a few years someone brought up the 101 contradictions in the Bible. There was a very knowledgable Jew on the site who said to me, You handle the NT, I'll handle the OT. About a week later he messages me and asks, "Are you reading my posts?" I said yes, then he said looks like you are the only one.

You don't want these "contradictions" fixed, like the last goof who laid down a bunch of copy/paste. 

The plan is to put it out there, pretend you made a point, and ignore any explanation given.

How about...Many fought vs many died? If you found that in the Bible would it be a contradiction?

12 minutes ago, Son of Placid said:

Who is God? Because God destroys His enemies gives you the right to do the same?

Jesus said love your enemies. Did He tell that to God?

There is a slight difference between God and man. 

Or did you even notice such goop in your copy paste?

It's things like this that make it a total waste of time.

Actually, back a few years someone brought up the 101 contradictions in the Bible. There was a very knowledgable Jew on the site who said to me, You handle the NT, I'll handle the OT. About a week later he messages me and asks, "Are you reading my posts?" I said yes, then he said looks like you are the only one.

You don't want these "contradictions" fixed, like the last goof who laid down a bunch of copy/paste. 

The plan is to put it out there, pretend you made a point, and ignore any explanation given.

How about...Many fought vs many died? If you found that in the Bible would it be a contradiction?

blah blah blah, suddenly the Holy spirit has left you?
maybe this happened? 

God does not change his mind. Numb.23:19; Is.40:8; Jms.1:17.
God does change his mind. Gen.6:6,7; Ex.32:14; Num.14:20; 1 Sam.15:35; 2 Sam.24:16

or maybe this happened 

Satan deceives. Rev.12:9.
God deceives. Ezek.14:9; 2 Thess.2:11.

God cannot lie and hates lying. Prov.12:22; Heb.6:18.
God condones lying. 1 Ki.22:22,23; 2 Chr.18:21,22.

The Spirit of God is truth. Jn.14:17; Jn.15:26; Jn.16:13; 1 Jn.4:6; 1 Jn.5:6.
The Spirit of God is a lying or evil spirit. 1 Sam.16:14-16,23; 1 Sam.18:10; 1 Sam.19:9; 1 Ki.22:22,23; 2 Chr.18:21,22.

God's word is true. Prov.30:5.
God deceives. Jer.20:7; Ezek.14:9; 2 Thess.2:11,12.

or maybe your too simple?

The simple believe everything, but a wise man looks carefully. Prov.14:15.

or maybeeee

The law was not good. Ezek.20:25.
The law was good. Rom.7:12; 1 Tim.1:8.

Edited by mightymask