Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

close relative needs help

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

Salam, a close relative of mine needs help. Their situation is they have no job no schooling and also nothing to offer. 

His wife has gotten pregnant and he doesn't know what to do.. he does not have any financial income. 

We live iin a area where there are not many jobs here at all.. is there anyone who can help out in this situation/ideas he is really breaking down and it's really hurting me to see him like this.

Is there anything he can do online to start something or anything at all he can do to receive an income. 

I can't help him right now as I tried to get him in where I work but they aren't hiring right now.

Please help 

Salam and thank you

• Advanced Member

When did Canada become a place of no job, no prospect and no way to support yourself?

The husband need to get to work asap. Start doing menial, white color job if have to. Get two or three jobs if you must.

Also, do they have any education and job training in certain area? What was the financial planning when they got married? Worse come to worse do they have rich family that they can ask for short term loan?

• Moderators

In Canada, if you don't have work, ad least you can get housing / food assistance from the government, and this is quite generous compared to most other countries. Tell him to go to local government office and apply for this. Also, he should still keep looking for a job.