Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Ali Alvy

urgent help

Rate this topic

please tell me.....is Mutta is posible with a girl .....2 or thrice...

i mean once Mutta marraige is terminated by time itself,,,,is it possible to re establish it after sometime with the same woman...

Ali

Yes, it is called renewing the marriage contract. Since mutah requires the specification of time, in cases where a couple is planning permanent, this may need to be renewed several times. I know people who were in a mutah marriage for 2-3 years before they married, they kept renewing the contract.

Also, I believe some sort of dowry needs to be given every time it is renewed.

Edited by ~ThePond~

Not sure if this enquiry and answer from Makarem Shirazi is relevant, but it does speall on a woman enacting another temporary marriage with a man she was previously in a mutah with, though this is regaring iddah and childbirth:

Iddah of a Woman who has Become Pregnant in Temporary Marriage [Iddah (the necessary waiting period for women after divorce) in Temporary Marriage]

Question:- A woman has performed Mut’a (temporary marriage) and the time of her marriage and Iddah has been passed, but she has become pregnant f r o m the same man and has a baby inside. Is it permissible for the same person to marry her temporarily before the childbirth? Answer: The first husband can perform Mut’a with her again but no one else has the right to marry her before the childbirth.

On 12/20/2015 at 7:29 AM, sunnilove2hussain said:

Shias and mutah :O

contrary to popular opinion, shias do not run around doing mutah. Most of the 'urgent' requests are simply trolls

a lot of the non shia obsession with shia doing mutah is because of unmarried, lonely, angry young men hating what (they feel) they are missing out on. Its no coincidence that salafi etc always will mention mutah when trying to insult us. 

interesting psychological thingamajig - our insults to others reveal more about our own fears and insecurities than they do about the one being insulted. remember that next time you see someone excessively calling another person a homosexual as an insult lol. 

9 minutes ago, DigitalUmmah said:

a lot of the non shia obsession with shia doing mutah is because of unmarried, lonely, angry young men hating what (they feel) they are missing out on. Its no coincidence that salafi etc always will mention mutah when trying to insult us. 

interesting psychological thingamajig - our insults to others reveal more about our own fears and insecurities than they do about the one being insulted. remember that next time you see someone excessively calling another person a homosexual as an insult lol. 

Okay, I'll try. Duly noted.