Jump to content
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
mahdi servant.01

reasons behind assault on Sheikh Zaki zaki

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

Allah protects him and curses the enemies of Islam and Shia who do for the arrogant powers. of course the enemies of Islam have understood that the  Shia is the only sects that is against the tyranny and ignorance.

The arrogant powers haven't the problem with the name of Islam or with some actions like prayer and fasting and hajj, but their problems refer to the teachings of Shia that rejects the oppressors.

Edited by Mirkhalil

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Everything was quite inspiring to read till- "Absolute submission to the leader of our Ummah, ayatollah Sayed Ali khamenei"

.... just... what? Why?! :( Khamenei is a mere human.  No submission necessary. The only leader of our ummah today is imam mehdi (3ajal-Allah farajeh). Khamenei has MANY flaws, like all of us. He doesn't deserve that title :/ Don't strip it off of its rightful owner. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, NoorA.95 said:

Everything was quite inspiring to read till- "Absolute submission to the leader of our Ummah, ayatollah Sayed Ali khamenei"

.... just... what? Why?! :( Khamenei is a mere human.  No submission necessary. The only leader of our ummah today is imam mehdi (3ajal-Allah farajeh). Khamenei has MANY flaws, like all of us. He doesn't deserve that title :/ Don't strip it off of its rightful owner. 

What the hell?

Well if Sayed Khamenei is "Leader of the ummah" (snort) he is also leader of boko haram, saudi salafis, al qaeeda and taleban who are killing shia all over the world, so responsible for that too.

some WF supporters really dont do their own cause any good at all you know

 

Edited by DigitalUmmah

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, NoorA.95 said:

Everything was quite inspiring to read till- "Absolute submission to the leader of our Ummah, ayatollah Sayed Ali khamenei"

.... just... what? Why?! :( Khamenei is a mere human.  No submission necessary. The only leader of our ummah today is imam mehdi (3ajal-Allah farajeh). Khamenei has MANY flaws, like all of us. He doesn't deserve that title :/ Don't strip it off of its rightful owner. 

I agree, don't strip Imam Muhammad ibn Hasan al-Mahdi (as) of his rightful leadership as the leader of the Ummah. Khamenei has many flaws and is human like the rest of us, plus I am sure he would not appreciate such statements being made about him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, magma said:

Care to share a few examples?

I am pretty sure that Sayed Khamenei is not infallible, so why are you asking the poster to list his flaws? are you about to passive aggressively suggest that he has no flaws now?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, magma said:

I'm allowed to ask people to provide examples to back up their statements.

actually you arent, if the thing the person is saying is a bit bloody self evident

you are asking a poster to prove that a human being is not an infallible. what kind of shia asks another shia to do that?

Edited by DigitalUmmah

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Imam Mahdi(AJTF) has ordered us to follow the marja until his return, so obedience to Imam Khameneih is obedience to Imam Mahdi(AJTF) and if you have any political sense it is important to be unified under one person 

because other wise people break up into different leaders and chaos embroils 

and the enemies love us to be broken up, then they can sow the seeds of disunity between us 

So this man is right in following khamenih 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, mightymask said:

Imam Mahdi(AJTF) has ordered us to follow the marja until his return, so obedience to Imam Khameneih is obedience to Imam Mahdi(AJTF) and if you have any political sense it is important to be unified under one person 

because other wise people break up into different leaders and chaos embroils 

and the enemies love us to be broken up, then they can sow the seeds of disunity between us 

So this man is right in following khamenih 

 

Do you want to start another thread about this? I disagree with you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, magma said:

A person made a statement, and I asked for a few examples. Nothing more.

Everyone who is not masoom has flaws. One doesn't need to know what they are to know that they exist.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, DigitalUmmah said:

Do you want to start another thread about this? I disagree with you

logic dictates that groups results in attrition and friction 

anyway i dont want to argue about it, you can think what you like, but this is proof o my point, the fact that we disagree and we are going to argue about it(if we did) and results in further divisions 

dont forget that Imam Ali(pbuh) even helped and worked during the caliphate of the three, in order to avoid division because he knew the effects of what would have happened if they broke off into groups 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, notme said:

Everyone who is not masoom has flaws. One doesn't need to know what they are to know that they exist.

I don't like that people make such statements, but feel no need to go any further by giving specific examples, as if it's not necessary. As if saying "he's not masoom, end of discussion", is sufficient. Political realities today are complex, and need deep reflection and understanding, whether the leadership is masoom or not is completely inconsequential to OUR responsibility to think, and not take lazy mental shortcuts of binary thinking. That's just me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The title of leader/Imam of our ummah here is not necessarily a wrong title. It depends on whether we are talking about reality (waghe'iyat) or truth (haghighat). Should have I explained more?

--------

14 masums are masum bel-zat and possess a form of infallibility that no one else does, but it doesn't mean others should necessarily commit sin. There have been many people who reached a level that they never sinned.

Ayatollah Khamenei isn't comparable with 14 masums, no one is. But I as a person who have always paid attention to his deeds, decisions, speeches haven't noticed any flaw in them (if by flaw we mean something like sin, which seems to be the case here) -- not to mention special remarks made by reliable ulema and urafa in regard to Ayatollah Khamenei's greatness, ikhlas, taqwa etc. Wali faqih isn't and can't be like all of us, and people who follow him and has accepted him as their leader believe that he isn't like all of us.

So asking for providing flaws is a valid question. Maybe there are things we don't know about him. Who knows?

@mahdi servant.01  sorry for being off topic brother.

Edited by kamyar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, magma said:

I don't like that people make such statements, but feel no need to go any further by giving specific examples, as if it's not necessary. As if saying "he's not masoom, end of discussion", is sufficient. Political realities today are complex, and need deep reflection and understanding, whether the leadership is masoom or not is completely inconsequential to OUR responsibility to think, and not take lazy mental shortcuts of binary thinking. That's just me.

you think Sayed Khamenei is flawless? that we need to prove his flaws until you change your mind?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, DigitalUmmah said:

you think Sayed Khamenei is flawless? that we need to prove his flaws until you change your mind?

Let me repeat it again. I only want somebody to provide examples for what they have stated. That shouldn't be hard to do, right? Or is the statement simply hashed as natural law, without any specific examples in mind? That seems shallow to me IMHO. 

Otherwise, I consider it a mere hit and run. Is that our approach in discussing personalities, let alone revered ones? If that's fine for some, and people don't feel compelled or have no desire to give examples, it should simply be noted as such, and left for others to reflect upon. That is all. My opinion towards this approach is stated above, which some might not share, but its my viewpoint. Nobody needs to prove anything to me or answer anything of mine.

I urge you to put aside the content for a second, and reflect on the methodology.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Salam,

 

Stop derailing this thread! 

At least if you want to discuss about WF in the light of the events, tell us that reference to a foreign marja is not a good thing for a national, see how Hezbollah for example have long time been criticized for refering to and displaying pictures of Khomeini and Khamenei on lebanese soil.

This is a mistake most shias do. Rather than just keeping maraji as a religious guidance, they display signs of obediance to them to the face of local governments who of course will see it as a threat. Zionists only have to provide the spark and let everything burn...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hmm... I thought we're not allowed to specifically talk about maraji3? I don't want to be banned so I won't.  I'll just give you two links and you make of it what you want. If I get permission to give my opinion, I will. 

I hope you speak arabic. I couldnt find one in English :(

 

http://www.almuntazar.com/114/the-four-special-deputies/

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, magma said:

Alright, looks like the poster doesn't want to provide any examples. Duly noted.

Peace.

I'm on my phone with limited wifi. Also trying to sleep. Clearly not working :(  

 

This thread is really digressing. It's about zakzaky. To raise awareness and appreciate his efforts. I still don't understand why shia in nigeria are persecuted :(

It should be explaining  and discussing these things, right? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

I agree, don't strip Imam Muhammad ibn Hasan al-Mahdi (as) of his rightful leadership as the leader of the Ummah. 

Salam brother.

Please don't say the "real" name of Imam al-Mahdi. Their are many hadiths against calling him by name. If you want I can PM you since I don't want to derail this thread. Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The Batman said:

Salam brother.

Please don't say the "real" name of Imam al-Mahdi. Their are many hadiths against calling him by name. If you want I can PM you since I don't want to derail this thread. Thanks.

Please do, so I may understand. I didn't know that I wasn't supposed to say the Mahdi's full name.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, magma said:

Alright, looks like the poster doesn't want to provide any examples. Duly noted.

Peace.

Brother, even if someone knew of a specific flaw or error, it would be wrong and a sin to make another person's sins and flaws public. That would amount to gossiping.

Apologies for off topic post.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, notme said:

Brother, even if someone knew of a specific flaw or error, it would be wrong and a sin to make another person's sins and flaws public. That would amount to gossiping.

Apologies for off topic post.

There are multiple layers and implications of this discussion, of which I don't feel capable or prepared to give. And to each their own.

My apologies for responding to and adding fire to the original diversion that was lit earlier in this thread. I urge everyone to return to the original topic at hand.

Peace all.

 

Edited by magma

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, NoorA.95 said:

Hmm... I thought we're not allowed to specifically talk about maraji3? I don't want to be banned so I won't.  I'll just give you two links and you make of it what you want. If I get permission to give my opinion, I will. 

I hope you speak arabic. I couldnt find one in English :(

 

http://www.almuntazar.com/114/the-four-special-deputies/

 

So that's an example of those flaws?!

I don't think you know what you are talking about. Insha'Allah later here I will mention where and why you are wrong.

10 minutes ago, notme said:

Brother, even if someone knew of a specific flaw or error, it would be wrong and a sin to make another person's sins and flaws public. That would amount to gossiping.

Apologies for off topic post.

No, Sister. It's not wrong here, rather a duty. It's not a personal issue. He is a leader and there are many who regard him as a reliable person to be followed. If someone knows about a fact that he doesn't have the requirements to be followed, he should let the others know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

infallible

ɪnˈfalɪb(ə)l/

adjective

incapable of making mistakes or being wrong.

synonyms:unerring, error-free, unfailing, faultless, flawless, impeccable, perfect, true,uncanny, precise, accurate, meticulous, scrupulous; More

Kamyar , its our belief that it's only the Masoomeen (a.s) who are infallible. We don't even include Prophets among the infallibles because they to made mistakes then how can you saw Ayatullah Khamemei us without any flaws? Do you consider him better than some Prophets? 

There is a difference between following and absolute submission.

Edited by starlight

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think what's important to note is that Sheikh Zak Zaky--May Allah protect him and raise him with the Shuhada--was someone that espoused the values of a true Shia--fearlessly speaking out for the Truth. He was also an ardent follower of Sayyed Khamenei. 

With all due respect to my brothers and sisters, focus on why Shias are being massacred like this and how we need to be united as Shias in these testing times. Let's be united--seriously. We're all praying for Imam Mahdi to come ever sooner and instill global justice. We're all sick and tired of the injustices and butchering around us. Just because no one is Masom (infallible) after the 14 infallibles does not mean that we don't need strong leadership until the arrival of Mahdi ( aj)--May Allah hasten his return. Ameen. 

Thank you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, DigitalUmmah said:

What the hell?

Well if Sayed Khamenei is "Leader of the ummah" (snort) he is also leader of boko haram, saudi salafis, al qaeeda and taleban who are killing shia all over the world, so responsible for that too.

some WF supporters really dont do their own cause any good at all you know

 

That can be applied to Imam al-Mahdi (atf) as well. He is the hujja for whole humanity,  let alone muslims.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...