Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
mightymask

child of a Djinn and person

Rate this topic

Selams

This might seem strange to ask, but theoretically if a person and Djinn gets pregnant is that child legitimate?

Considering that you cant speak to Djinn in the formal/normal way so hence you cant marry it , or it marry you?   

1 hour ago, dragonxx said:

I once heard that if you sleep naked and in a state of impurity, a jinn might have intercourse with you. Dunno how reliable this is it at all or if it originates from any hadith.

that is the ONLY way you can actually be susceptible to them 

this is also true for sleeping in certain times, such as sleeping in afternoons, and if all the right numbers add up, you are entirely vulnerable to such a fate 

one more thing to add to that, if your "fertile" you will attract them , both for men and women, unless you are protected by dua/wudu/prayer and following the mustahabat 

Edited by mightymask

26 minutes ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

If I may ask, what exactly happens when a djinn and human being have intercourse, what is the end result? Sorry, if the question seems inappropriate but I am curious.

It depends which one is human male or female. But u should ask alamah.they are friends with them and can answer. Alamah tabatabai  had two djinns with him. Most alamah teach djinn and know their life style. :D

25 minutes ago, certainclarity said:

It depends which one is human male or female. But u should ask alamah.they are friends with them and can answer. Alamah tabatabai  had two djinns with him. Most alamah teach djinn and know their life style. :D

I'd be inclined to disagree. I've always had the impression that it is best to stay away from jinn rather than learn about them (other than the necessities ofc)

6 minutes ago, dragonxx said:

I'd be inclined to disagree. I've always had the impression that it is best to stay away from jinn rather than learn about them (other than the necessities ofc)

No no no this is for weak ppl like us. U will faint if u see them  :DPpl like alamah they even teach djinn . Rasool Allah teach djinn islam. If u don't take advantage of them U can be friends with them cuz they are Momin djinns also. Djinns normally better than humans. I know :D

Edited by certainclarity

I worked night shift with a fellow once and between jobs I asked him if he was married. He said "Yes, well, not really...sort of" Seeing my confusion he continued, "She's not human, more of an entity. Some days I stay home with her and slide thoughts to my body all day." We didn't talk much after that.

Dear brothers and sisters -

I assume the question is asked in a wrong way. Its not about the copulation of jins and humans that they interfere in you, its the other things.

For example it is ordered in the hadith and in Quran that:

1. When you eat food, always say Bismillah, without which they enter in your food and rizq.

2. Before intercourse with your spouse, say certain duas and be in the state of wudhu, both of you, without which they enter in your blood.

3. Do not spread najasah in their places of dwellings such as abandoned buildings or under lonely trees, or in static water bodies, in which case they might come harm you.

I assume that pregnancy of a human female through a male jin is a myth, and so is the pregnancy of a jin from a male human. If anything, its more of the #2 above. 

WallahoAlam.

On 2015-12-10 at 0:37 PM, dragonxx said:

I once heard that if you sleep naked and in a state of impurity, a jinn might have intercourse with you. Dunno how reliable this is it at all or if it originates from any hadith.

I laughed so hard reading this

This thread is real? XD

I don't know if any of us ever saw a djinn (and who would be able to differ it from an hallucination) to be able to talk about intercourse between djinns and humans xD. What's next, mutah with a djinn? XD.

There are more important things to focus on. As for those things casting certain mental dislike (karaha aqliya), it is obviously better to abstain from them (speading najasa in such places, sleeping nude, or forgetting Allah's rememberance).

In any case, people should really go out more often and stop reading about this stuff. Especially if one wants to end up marrying a normal decent human being xD.

Edited by Bakir