Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Ruq

Q: If aliens came to earth...

Rate this topic

Salams to all,

Q: If aliens came to earth to understand the beings that live here, and upon landing they met you and asked you to tell them about the human race, what would you say to them?

1 hour ago, Ruq said:

Salams to all,

Q: If aliens came to earth to understand the beings that live here, and upon landing they met you and asked you to tell them about the human race, what would you say to them?

"This looks real." :chuchot:

Or

"Do you have a valid visa?"

Edited by Marbles

Salam

I would tell them that we are a young and unwise species but most of us mean well and many of us are trying to improve the world for ourselves and others. I would tell them that there are evil and greedy people, far too many of them, and they have power and use it to oppress others, but overall we as a species seem to be moving in a good direction, at least I hope so for the sake of my children and grandchildren's children and grandchildren.

Then I would ask them if they can take me to visit their world. If it would be a long trip, I might ask them if it can wait until my children are grown.

I would probably have a normal conversation..

Alien: #8#8#

Me: Nice weather eh? Where bout you coming from?

Me: Wonderful. I am from earth. Your planet sounds more fun.

Me: Unfortunately no option for universal mutah care here upon subscription to our banks. You guys get it easy.

Me: Alright. I would love to come along with you to your planet!!!

9 hours ago, Ruq said:

Salams to all,

"In general, watch Trump. A study in our pervasive irrationality."

30 minutes ago, Darth Vader said:

If they have the tech level to travel thousands of lightyears for survey missions I don't think they will require a local to help them study humanity.

*Alien filmmakers take note."

we beam all our televised signals out into space, so our television signals have been emitted out in all directions at the speed of light for the last 75 years. 

the very first televised address beamed out into space was an address by adolph hitler during his rise to power. 

so aliens travelling from point X towards earth would reach the wave of televised signals around 75 light years from earth, and their first impression of humanity would be hitler and immediately after world war 2 and immediately after the nukes. 

aliens probably have already intercepted our televised signals and "blacklisted" our planet because they think we are warlike and self destructive, so somehow are blocking the signals we are scanning for as we search for alien life, so we will exist in a vacuum of contact for at least the next 75 years or more until they catch up with the up to date TV signals (amd realise we have been at war every year since then anyway)

fermats last theorem states "where is everybody". my theory is that they are hiding from us.  

If I was a alien warlord I would definitely take advantage of humans travelling around the globe to kill other humans and destroying their economies for it in order to revive the economy, and all similar insanities we can see. I would radio for backup and attack planet earth and take it over. Who knows thats just what yegog megog are. Alien invasion zomg!