Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
GermanShia

imam mahdi ends technology

Rate this topic

salam

did you ever heard something like :

the Imam (ajf) will say a prayer and all technology will "end".

do we have such a hadith? 

ps. that technology will increase is another topic but my questions is only that "first" before he (ajf) controlls the world he ends technology for several reasons

When earthquakes will strike too frequently, when Gog Megog will "rush down headlong from each hill and mountain to ravage the earth", when the world will be covered in a dense cloud of smoke, when there will be a great famine, when 9 out of 10 people will perish and a light will shine 5 miles apart from the nearest other, when the sun will be rising from the west, when Sufyani and Dajjal will be having their way with the world, when the west will be in no position to do anything, i.e. when the Mahdi will reappear, if I survive I will be sure to play a violin for the loss of your precious technology, the absence of your 4G network coverage, iphones and similar things. :D

Edited by Darth Vader

i only ask because i read this statement from you in an old thread:

<<<  the Imam (ajf) will say a prayer and all technology will "end". >>>

in an older thread which was about the very important question how to prepare for our imam of the time brother (ajf):

<<<   http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235027557-al-mahdi-will-use-sword-or-gun/

so i really hope someone can help us find an answer 

I actually heard the opposite. The Imam (عجل الله فرجه الشريف) will come with technology that's never been seen before. Why would technology stop? Why would we be thrown back to the dark ages? I thought one of the points of life was about progress and building this world.

6 hours ago, GermanShia said:

in an older thread which was about the very important question how to prepare for our imam of the time brother (ajf):

<<<   http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235027557-al-mahdi-will-use-sword-or-gun/

so i really hope someone can help us find an answer 

Salam,

What Imam Mahdi will have will be extremely high tech/ beyond our imagination.

To be a Shia and not just Muhib Ahlul bayt:

Hadith :

Imam Baqir (A.S) has said those who claim to be shia should know that shias are our friends and followers. They are:

1.Pious/taqwa  2.Obedient  3.Humbleness  4. Uprightness  5.Trustworthiness

6.By their, Zikr-Remembrance of Allah  7.Their salaat  8.fasting 9.Kindness to parents  

10.Respect for the rights of neighbors 11. Their assistance for the poor and the disabled

12.Sympathy for the destitute 13.Loving behavior towards orphans 14.Truthfulness

15.Recitation of the Holy Quran, and acting according to all commandments and laws in it

16.True Shi’as control their tongue and use it in the best manner for beneficence

18. Wish the best for all the servants of God and 19. give shelter to their friends.

Wasalam

Edited by tendersoul

you have read that wrong 

the Imam will read a prayer and their walls will collapse, he will say "Allahu Ekber" and their fortresses will collapse and he will say it three times 

its not about their technology collapsing, its about them being behind huge thick walls/bunkers/protection like tanks and whatever else you can imagine in war time , pushing buttons and firing missiles probably 

and the Imam(AJTF) saying "Allahu Ekber" and destroying these walls/bunkers and whatever else they are hiding behind , and it specifically pertains to the Jews 

and when you think about it , isnt it funny how history repeats itself?

In the time of Imam Ali(A.S) , they Muslims couldn't fight with the Jews of Khaybar, because being the cowards that they are, they hid behind big walls and fortress, and Imam Ali(A.S) came with a miracle and opened a door which took 40 men to move by his own self and opened it, and hence the believers then were able to break the siege and attack them inside directly 

Same thing will happen with the Jews and other central defence areas such as America i assume, all those fat leaders who have not fought a day in their life but bunked themselves in underground bunkers and what not and sent other peoples kids to die, Imam Mahdi(AJTF) will come for them 

Except he wil just say "Allahu Ekber" three times and their fortresses and walls and bunkers and everything else will collapse where they are hiding 

i Actually had a dream once, where i was in Syria and there was huge fighting going on, and many of the people that were on the good path where very scarce and being overcome, to the point that they where on the edge of Syria , with their backs to the water and the enemies (who were arabs in my dream) where chasing them down , and we prayed for the Imam(AJTF) to come and save us as we were running away form them , and while we were praying, we thought , how can he reach us? we were at the edge of Syria and were surrounded (and here si where the dream gets interesting)

And then from under the water he came, and he told us to follow him, and the enemies were not able to see us because they didnt expect anyone to travel under water, so the Imam took us and we were able to breathe in the water, and he took us right through their strong hold and they could not see us, we then came to a gate, and we walked righ through the gate with the guards opening it and not even suspecting that we were shia it was as if they couldnt see any more, we were travelling in the buses of the enemies through Syria with the Imam leading us , he was always in front of us and me and some other people were all on the bus with the enemy not being able to even detect us, they seen as if we were normal, but then something happened, there was a man with us who had a black turban and a black robe(like a sayyid alim an older man) and he heard two people on the bus talking about umar and hafsa aisha, and he couldn't help himself but he had to "correct" the two enemies discussing it on the bus, and as soon as he told them some hadiths and arguments, they said "Are you rafidih" and suddenly we had to leave the bus, the Imam saved us again, because we suddenly disappeared from the bus and where now walking in  aback alley in Saudi Arabia , it was night and there was nobody around , at this point we lost the guy with the turban i am not sure what happend to him

we came to an alley, a dead end in Saudi Arabia(hijaz) and the Imam walked through the wall, and we kind of stood there not knowing what to do since he just disappeared through the wall and none of us was going to follow him and didnt know how to walk through a wall

then after some time, the wall opened and revealed a door, and we walked through into a small room 

we then sat down at the corridor, and at this point the Imam(ajtf) was gone and i dont know where, he might have been in the house , deeper in it, or might have gone somewhere else

anyway as we sat in the corridor we took of our shoes and waited for a man to come , this man that came was then introduced as the ansar of the Imam , he was like a servant for the Imam doing his duties and things , a personal assistant 

so he came up to us and told us to show our hands, i showed my right hand(if i remember correctly) or it might have been my left, cannot remember , this man was very holy, you could see something special about him, he might have even been one of the 313 anyway 

he ran his finger over my right hand and my hand started to change form, it turned into letters , or actually it showed a sign which i am not going to reveal as it is personal 

he then went to a computer typed something in and looked something up , i then moved from the corridor to the main room and there was very few people inside sitting, a man with a turban was sitting in the corner, he said something to me which was related to my hand and the change of it,  and again this is personal which i will not reveal, it has noting to do with anything just something personal of mine 

and then i woke up 

so point being is that the Imam is able to walk through walls , go around undetected , and does not speak much at all, he didnt say anything to us except "come" , he didnt even look at us directly, he kept his face forward most of the time and walked around without any cares in the world 

the situation around him did not scare him, he walked through the enemies without a moment of thought , it was like he was invisible despite that he was a full human , it was like his mind was constantly on something else(probably God)

like somebody who knew the answers to everything

Edited by mightymask

On 12/6/2015, 8:48:52, Darth Vader said:

Yes I also heard he will bring 5G, new smart phones, quantum computers and flying lamborghinis for all his shia. We will text Yegog Megog to death. We will be able to take selfies with the Sufyani from miles away. We will live in a star wars style cloud city of our own to escape the famine and earthquakes. Sun rising from the west and absence of protective ozone layer and global warming will be negated by his new technology.

looooool, @Darth Vader  I spluttered the tea over the desk. My professor chose that very minute to barge in my office and since he is under the very wrong impression that I spend all my free time in pursuit of academic knowledge he got curious and tried to take a peek on my laptop screen. Frantic slamming down of the laptop screen followed by muttering a lame excuse about an email from an old friend saved the situation. Were it possible I would have all your posts flagged with 'Caution. Do Not Read At work'

Edited by starlight

<<What Imam Mahdi will have will be extremely high tech/ beyond our imagination.>>

yes sure there will come big technique in sha Allah

<<To be a Shia and not just Muhib Ahlul bayt>>

ahsant

<< Yes I also heard he will bring 5G, new smart phones, quantum computers and flying lamborghinis for all his shia >>

dont think its too funny to lie (even on "joke" about imam ajf)

however mightymask your explanation was great!

So if my own hearsay conforms to your conjectures and hearsay its still a joke because its coming from me? How interesting. Seriously, anyone actually waiting for him or believe that the time is near should read hadiths and do just a little research. But I digress. There are hadiths commanding us to learn horse riding, swimming and archery. There are hadiths explaining the events and they involve swords, spears and staffs as weapons of that time. There are hadiths about overwhelming frequency of natural calamities and cataclysms, earth quakes, earth sinking in (which is already started). Then there is increasing solar activity and solar flares which contain such powerful EMP that it can destroy all our tech for good and weaponized EMP levels can not be shielded against. Then there are water levels rising and polar ice caps melting due to climate change. Our technology and infrastructure will not withstand what is coming. Already with all the silly wars the foundations of our civilizations are beginning to crumble. There is complete chaos and bloodshed spreading all over the world. Crime is rampant and only increasing while justice is disappearing. Corruption is increasing exponentially. Protests have become useless since quite a while and governments are doing the dirty work for the antichrist, paving the way for his arrival. The hadiths and the current affairs show a pretty clear picture of what is going to happen. Already a majority of the signs are fulfilled except a few. We should be concerned about the survival of humanity. And you are concerned about the survival of technology brother. This tehcnological filth, all the gadgets and GMOs and artificial foods and fertilizers, most of it is poison and designed to enslave us and chain us to satan's will, to capitalism and imperialism. These things, as they have existed, really have no place in that new and revolutionized future. There is no need for the grid supplies, fossil fuels and every "technology" designed to rob and indebt humans. They will be replaced with better. However, in order to build something new, one must first destroy.

Edited by Darth Vader

It depends completely on what happens. First of all, we all think that the Imam might come in the present times. That is not necessary, as we have no hadith/saying of masoom to prove so. For all we know, Imam (a.f.) might come back to humanity when people will live in a star wars style cloud city of our own to escape the famine and earthquakes. The technological situation might completely be different in 4000's A.H. For simplicity's sake, lets say the Imam (a.f.) arrives in the 1400's A.H. The technological situation of today guarantees either one of two possibilities. Indeed, God knows all.

1) Imam (a.f.) comes and prays/does something that causes all technology to fail. This leaves the enemy powerless and skill less to use older fashioned weapons. I don't think ISIS or the American Navy knows how to sword fight, giving God's army an edge. Imam (a.f.)'s army however, according to some traditions will learn how to carry the sword after the Imam touches their heads. The Knowledge of how to wield a sword is then telepathically transferred to their minds.

2) But will humanity be kicked beck into the dark ages? Will the Imam be in favor of this? The reason Allah permitted polygamy to the Arabs is not because Allah felt that women are non superior to men, but rather the fact that the Arabs were used to it, and it was very integrated into their culture. They even made fun of the Jews at the time who were only allowed marrying once. As for the prophet, we was Rahmatullil Alameen, which meant we was forbidden by Allah to deny a proposal. Women will be allowed to fight in God's army when the Imam comes. Is this because we now live in a more gender equal world and religion always evolves for the times. At Moses's time, magic was the thing, so Allah gave Nabi Musa a staff which can split seas, and turn into snakes, also  giving him a hand that can glow at his will.  At David's time, poetry and voice was the thing. To substitute songs, Allah gave Nabi Davood a Zaboor (which actualy comes from the Hebrew word for singing) and a very good voice. At Jesus's time medicine was the thing, so Allah gave Nabi Esa the power to give sight to the blind and to bring the dead back to life. I can go on and on with this, Including Prophet Muhammad, Imam Hassan and Hussain, Imam Hasasn Askari. My Point is, If technology is our thing, maybe Allah can give musa of the present more advanced technology than Firawn of the present.